A First Business Trip Gets Messy

Story Info
The new boy shares a room on his first business trip away.
8.1k words
4.27
22.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had started his new job the September after finishing uni, he'd had a summer of fun but was keen to focus on his career and had been thrilled when he got a job with a consultancy firm in the city.

The downside had been that he'd had to leave his girlfriend back in his hometown, but secretly he was sort of keen for a break from that relationship anyway. He identified as 'straight' but had always felt an attraction to guys and so wondered whether he might be bisexual even though he'd never been bold enough to take those feelings any further.

A month in and he'd been asked to work on a pitch for a new client with one of the assistant managers, Josh. Josh was about 26, so 5 years older than Sam - he was a nice guy and Sam enjoyed working with him.

"Hey Sam!" Josh greeted him as he came back from using the gym at lunch break. "Exciting news, we've been invited to an exhibition in Birmingham tomorrow. I know it's short notice but can you make it? It will really help us prepare for the pitch & should be interesting. Plus we can have a night out on expenses!"

"Definitely!" Sam agreed, excited for his first business trip, "That sounds great, I have no plans tonight so happy to travel up & stay over. I'll nip home after work to pick up some fresh clothes and my overnight stuff."

"Brilliant." Josh smiled at his colleague, "We'll have a laugh, maybe a few drinks on the train up! The only thing is we'll need to leave straight after work, I don't think you'll have time to go home... I'll ask one of the secretaries to book us some tickets and accommodation. Is that OK? We can use room service to get our shirts cleaned overnight, I've done this before, so no need to worry about a change of clothes."

Sam had stupidly forgotten to pack any clean underwear for the gym, so was commando this afternoon. He was a bit worried about travelling away with no underwear but it seemed like there wasn't too much he could do about this, he'd just have to make do and he didn't really see what harm could come of it.

"All booked guys!" Amy, one of the secretaries came over to them 10 minutes later, "you're on the 6:15 from London Euston and I've booked you in to the Hilton. Company policy at your grade is to share a room so I've booked you a twin, I'll email the details across."

"Great, thanks Amy!" Josh said, obviously familiar with the drill, "lads night away haha!"

Fucking hell, thought Sam, I hadn't realised we'd have to share a room... Josh is a nice guy but I've only known him a few weeks...

Sam had always been quite a private person who liked his own space, he wasnt keen on getting changed with others around, sharing a bathroom, that sort of thing... He thought about asking if he could get his own room but decided he shouldn't make a fuss so early on with his new firm.

I'm sure it'll be fine he thought, we get on well & its only one night after all... this is a big pitch and I really want to impress. He reconciled himself with his newly made plans for the evening & carried on with his work.

At about 5:30 the 2 guys made their way to the station, they were travelling light, each just had a rucksack with toiletries they'd scavenged from their gym kits, their laptops and some beers they'd picked up to have on the train.

Sam studied Josh as the older guy read the free paper on the tube. He was good looking, no doubt about that, blonde hair, blue eyes, chiselled jaw and a strong muscular physique. He worked out a lot at the gym and it clearly gave good results for him.

Sam, by comparison, was smaller in build, he went to the gym for cardio and never bothered lifting weights... he was still a handsome guy though, the girls always told him so anyway, he had short golden brown hair, his skin tanned from a summer of travelling around southern France and Italy which really made his green eyes stand out.

"This is us," Josh said, interrupting his thoughts.

"What? Haha, sorry man I was in my own world there for a minute." Sam replied, looking up, "Is this our stop?"

"Yeah mate, grab your stuff, we're just in time for our train. Lets get on and get these beers started!"

Josh had a reputation for heavy drinking, Sam had been out with his new colleagues for a couple of work socials already and both times Josh had got pretty hammered. The two lads chatted amiably as they found their seats and cracked open their drinks.

Before long Josh was on to his second beer, then his third, Sam could barely keep up. "Let's do some shots!" said Josh as the service trolley went passed, he ordered some miniature bottles of vodka.

They chatted about the girls in the office, Josh telling Sam about the couple that he'd slept with, "I'm sure Amy's been flirting with me too," he confided, "I'd definitely love to get in her knickers, she's fucking gorgeous."

By the time the train pulled in to the station the two lads, especially Josh, were pretty pissed. Grabbing their stuff they made their way out and started to walk to the hotel. It was a balmy summer evening & the sight of the locals in bars and spilling out onto the street as they drank and partied was too much of a temptation for Josh.

"Hey Sam, lets just stop here for a night cap," he said, indicating towards a trendy looking bar.

"Don't you think we should just g..." Sam started, but Josh was already heading through the doors, leaving Sam on the street watching his colleague disappear into the chatter of the bar.

Bloody hell, thought Sam, following him in, he's a nightmare!

Their nightcap ended up taking them through to closing time, 11pm, Sam was tipsy but Josh was absolutely hammered, as drunk as a lord. Josh was leaning on Sam as they left, his arm over the shorter boys shoulders, partially out of friendliness but mainly for support. Sam was pretty sure Josh wouldn't have made it to the hotel on his own in this state.

It was 11:30 when the boys finally arrived at the hotel. As it was so late there was no proper receptionist on duty, just the night Porter.

"Hi, we have a reservation in the name of 'Overton' - its a twin room," said Sam to the porter, still supporting Josh who was clinging on to him as he spoke.

"Overton, Overton... where are you..." said the porter, tapping away at his screen. The man furrowed his brow in concentration, "ah there you are! Lets get you checked in, double bed, fourth floor..."

"Uh, no its a twin bed room." Sam said quickly to correct the man.

"A twin is it? Let me try and check that for you sir." He tapped away on the computer, paused then called a colleague on the phone. Sam listened intently, a bit concerned about the idea of a double bed, especially as he didn't have any underwear on.

"I'm very sorry, the booking is definitely for a double, I would move you if I could but we're fully booked tonight with a few different parties this evening. Sorry sir." The porter pulled a sympathetic looking face and passed Sam one of the electronic swip cards, "Room 412, the elevator is just over the hall there."

Fucking hell, thought Sam, Amy is pretty but bloody useless at booking rooms! "Come on Josh," he said, "lets go."

Josh who had been slumped on the reception counter hiccuped softly to himself and reached out an arm for Sam to help him up, "I nn-nn-nneed a wee," he slurred.

"There's a toilet just across the hall" said the porter, indicating to Sam with his hand.

Sam actually needed the toilet himself after all the beer so thought better to go now in case Josh couldn't hold it until they got to the room. That would be a disaster. By now though Josh was so drunk he could barely stand.

He managed to manoeuvre Josh across reception and into the toilet, there were 2 urinals opposite them, "Here we go mate," Sam said. He positioned Josh in front of the urinal and hoped his colleague could take care of himself from there. Sam had his right arm around his friend's back and under his right arm to keep him upright.

Josh leant forward resting his head on the wall now to help him stay upright and fumbled with his fly, he struggled to undo the buttons, before swearing and letting his hands fall to his side, "need shum help," he slurred again before giggling stupidly.

"What?!" said Sam in a hiss, the sudden panic sobering him up a notch. "What do you mean, help?"

"I'm gonna piss myself...." Josh mumbled, "can you get it out for me?"

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this thought Sam as he adjusted the way he was holding Josh. He had never touched another guys cock, had only really seen a couple and his heart raced at the thought. He wriggled so that he was almost underneath him, Josh's chest resting on his back, he held his left arm over his shoulder to keep him stable and reached down with his right hand to unbutton his colleagues fly.

He undid his belt first & then the popper at the top before pausing... "bloody hell, here I go," he said to himself. He unbuttoned his chinos as fast as he could with one hand and pushed them down a bit to make it easier to get to his dick.

Josh was wearing loose fitting boxer shorts with a wide opening and Sam reached his hand tentatively inside. He felt the warm, soft skin of his friends cock and a full bush of pubic hair, he pulled his soft cock out through the boxers, aimed it at the urinal and waited for him to start pissing, "go for it," he told him.

His friends cock was thick and long, even though it was soft. He was uncut with an overhanging foreskin like a wrinkled snout. Impressive, Sam thought to himself. He felt his friends cock pulse a little as a strong stream of clear piss rushed out like a fire hose.

Because Sam had was leaning down to support his friends weight and hold his cock, his face was practically just a few inches from the urinal. He realised with shock he was getting splashed with piss, "For fucks sake Josh," he cursed, shutting his eyes to the spray that was rebounding onto him, covering his face with copious amounts of a fine spray of his mates urine.

After a minute or so he felt Josh's stream ease off before stopping. A dribble of piss ran down his cock onto Sam's hand. "Yuck!" Sam shouted. He wasn't sure what the etiquette in this sort of a situation was, to shake or not, but he was sort of enjoying being in charge of his friends big dick so he gave it a shake to get rid of the last drop of piss, watching as it flopped around.

Because of the size of it he had to grab it like he was holding a small animal to be able to shove it back inside his boxers. He wiped his hand on Josh's trousers as he did so and then wiped his own face on his shirt sleeve before buttoning him up again.

"Right, stay there," Sam commanded his friend, "I need a piss too." He balanced Josh against the wall and released himself, quickly standing to take his own piss. He took his own cock out and noticed how much smaller than Josh's it felt in his hand.

He quickly finished his own piss and buttoned up his chinos. He realised they were actually quite loose by comparison to Josh's. He'd lost some weight since he moved to London & probably needed to go down a size. When he was done he hoisted Josh up again, "Come on, you need to go to bed and sleep this off!" he said.

He walked Josh out but by now he was very hard to support, he kept slipping down Sam and grabbing at him frantically for help. Sam managed somehow to get him into the lift and was waiting for the doors to close when a group of people came in through the main doors, "oh wait!" they shouted and ran for the lift, piling in with the two boys.

It was obviously a hen party, about eight girls, some in fancy dress and a guy, gay he guessed. They squeezed in with Josh and Sam in the lift. "Haha sorry about my friend," said Sam apologetically, "he's had a bit too much to drink."

The lift jerked suddenly as it started its ascent causing Josh to lose his grip, stumble and slide down Sam, trying desperately to cling to him as he went. Sam's only option to stop himself collapsing under the muscular weight of his friend was to quickly put his arms around the shoulders of 2 of the hen party that were stood next to him. He looped one arm around the bride and the other around the guy.

A split-second later though Josh's grip on Sams torso failed and he slid down his body on his way to the floor, grasping for something to hold on to, Sam felt a yank as Josh grabbed the loose waistband of his chinos and they gave way, instantly being wrenched to the floor. Completely pantsed he watched in horror as his cock suddenly bounced into view of everyone in the lift, to whoops of delight from the hen party!

Obviously a bit drunk himself, Sam's reactions weren't as quick as they needed to be. in fact, he found the bride and her gay mate were much quicker. They literally seized the new opportunity for fun that their evening had presented. They grabbed Sams hands to prevent him pulling his trousers up. Josh had somehow fallen through Sams legs, so his whole bodyweight pinned the smaller boy down. Sam was held, his cock on display for the whole group, dancing around as he tried to wriggle free.

Sam was more of a grower than a shower and his soft cock was probably no more than 2-3 inches.

"Let me go!" he pleaded.

"No way! Paul where's your handcuffs?!" the bride shrieked.

"Here!" before Sam had chance to react, one of the girls, dressed up in a police uniform pushed her way forward, "I'm arresting you for indecent exposure!" she cried before handcuffing Sam's wrists to the rail running around the inside of the lift. Everyone pissed themselves with laughter as Sam pleaded with them to let him go.

Josh by this point was sleeping on the floor, his muscular frame acting as an anchor as it rested on Sam's chinos which were down around his ankles, pinning Sams legs down. He was far heavier than Sam could move.

"See, told you we'd arrange a stripper!" one of the girls said.

"I hope you got a discount for this one, was he half price?" Paul, the gay guy, retorted to more laughter.

By now Sam was crimson with embarrassment, the bride had knelt down next to him and was taking a selfie with her little finger extended out next to his cock. Someone dressed up as a nurse produced a big black dildo from a handbag and they held it up against him for a very unflattering comparison to howls of laughter and more photos. The shame made his cock visibly shrink even more.

"I bloody hope you're a grower," the nurse said, before pausing, "lets find out!"

"No, no, no!" Sam begged, but she already had his cock between her thumb and fingers, trying to jerk it to attention, "Please, no!" She was focused on the task in hand though and encouraged by slight swelling in Sam's cock she doubled down on her efforts, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking him, teasing his head with her tongue like a pro.

"Oh god, please uuuuh, sto... uuuuhhhp." He moaned. As embarrassed as he was, totally exposed in a lift full of strangers, Sam was a young guy & naturally programmed to get aroused when touched... he couldn't help himself, his cock fully hard now, the hen dressed as a nurse stepped back to admire her work.

Luckily for Sam he actually was a grower and his swollen cock pointed upwards at a decent 6" long, and pretty thick. "Not bad honey," the nurse said.

The lift had been stopped at the top floor for what had felt like an age to Sam, they'd held the door open whilst they had been messing with him, "Come on girls, you've had your fun.... please..." he tried again.

Eventually Paul persuaded the girls, reluctantly, to move on, "Say bye to our stripper!" he said and winked at Sam. He reached across and gave his cock and balls a little friendly squeeze as he left.

The girls all followed his cue, some of them kissed him on the cheek, some of them gave him a quick wank as they walked past, the nurse knelt for one last suck... the last one to leave she playfully dinged his cock with her finger as she stood up, sending it bouncing from side to side.

"Wait! The key! The handcuffs!" Sam shouted after them, "You need to unlock me!"

"Fuck!!" He shouted as they disappeared round the corner, "Come back!"

To his relief he saw Paul running back, "Couldn't leave you like that," he said looking hungrily down at Sam's cock, still embarrassingly pointed skywards. Paul pulled the key from his pocket, it was on a piece of pink string... to Sam's horror instead of unlocking him he looped it over his cock, using it like a hook and left it hanging there, laughing as he ran back down the corridor to join his mates.

Sam looked down to assess the situation, how had the night gone so wrong so quickly? As he pondered his unfortunate predicament his erection gradually subsided and his cock shrunk back to its usual small soft size... the key slipped off and fell on to Josh who was snoring softly inbetween Sam's trousers.

Sam looked at his small cock, pertly sitting over his balls which were hugging themselves tight in to his body. He'd shaved himself a few days ago so he was completely smooth which somehow made him feel even more exposed. He wondered how he'd get out of this situation, he tried giving Josh a boot to try and wake him, but it had no effect and anyway, he wasn't sure he wanted his colleague to see him in this position.

"Oh Jesus," Sam cursed as the lift doors slowly started to close, he saw one of the lights come on on the panel, indicating they were heading for reception, and felt the lift start its descent.

He dreaded the inevitable "ding" and hardly dared to look who was there as the doors slid open.

"Bloody hell!" One of 3 lads exclaimed, their shocked eyes flitting from Sam's crimson face, to his shrivelled cock and balls, to Josh slumped on the floor snooring. "Get a room you two!" The boys pissed themselves laughing, they were in tuxedos, probably about 18 Sam thought and coming back from some sort of prom. They looked pretty drunk themselves.

"Please, help me," Sam said, wriggling to try and cover his cock up with his legs but only succeeding in making it flop from one side to the other. "The key is just down there on the floor." The boys clearly thought this promised to be the best fun of the night as they stepped in the lift, crying with laughter.

"Mate I hope that's a grower," one of them said, reaching into his pocket for his phone.

"Oh please don't take any pictures," Sam implored them, "I just need some help here to get to bed."

"Seriously mate, we'll help you but we can't miss this photo opportunity!" the guys said, by now all 3 of them had their phones out.

Sam heard a ringing tone on loudspeaker and a girls voice answered sleepily, "Hello? Nick?"

"See I told you I had a big one!" the guy that must be Nick said to the girl on the phone. He was slim and good looking, short with shaved hair and a poster-boy smile, "look at this shrimp!" He turned the camera to point at Sam's cock which by now had shrunk even further with the humiliation of everyone checking him out. The boys pissed themselves laughing and one of them flicked Sams cock playfully to illustrate the point.

"Oh fuck off" Sam said, "I'm sure you're quite the stallion yourself."

The next thing Sam knew though the guy, clearly young, drunk and uninhibited had undone his zipper and taken his own cock out. He held it next to his. It was massive in proportion to his stature and dwarfed Sam's, literally making his cock look like a toy. Sam flushed at the shame and twisted to try and pull himself away.

"Nick you're such a twat," said the girl on loudspeaker. "Let the poor guy go! I mean it!" Nick ignored her and concentrated on trying to bash Sam's cock with his own, using it like some sort of club & making Sam's flop about every time he hit it... "I'm warning you, no sex for a week if you don't leave him alone!" the girl reprimanded him.

"Aww shit, sorry little guy, we need to wrap this fun up," Nick said to Sam, tucking his own cock away. Sam just frowned at him in response. "Come on, let me help you, you've given us a laugh so let me give you a break... here, lean forwards."