A First Business Trip Gets Messy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sam showered he wondered whether Josh would have any memories of the night, "fuck," he thought, "what will he remember, how awkward is this going to be?"

The bathroom door pushed open and Josh came in, naked obviously, and stood to have a piss, he was looking at Sam, who now suddenly felt self-conscious, he was the one in the glass shower cubicle, fully on display to his colleague.

"My bloody head," Josh moaned, "I dont think I've ever felt this bad in my whole life... Jesus Christ... you look like I feel... what happened, what did we drink...?"

He didn't mention anything more of the previous night, but he sat down on the toilet after he'd finished his piss. He looked around vacantly and watched Sam shower, bleary eyed.

He sat in silence for a few minutes longer until offering more by way of conversation, speaking in a hoarse, croaky voice, somewhere between gravel & broken glass. "I feel like shit... I have to say... I can't even remember getting to the hotel..."

Sam breathed a sigh of relief, "thank god he doesn't remember anything."

Sam was drying himself off now, the bathroom was small and he felt embarrassed about his smaller size next to Josh but he realised he liked the fact that every now and again he'd catch his straight mate's eyes flicking down to check him out, knowing he woukd be making mental comparisons about their cock sizes.

"I tell you what though," said Josh, looking down at his own cock like it might have some sort of answer for him, "I had a bloody amazing dream."

Sam froze, mid-way through towelling off his butt crack, "oh really?" he asked, "what about?"

Josh continued, "you know Amy, from the office? I had a crazy dream that I fucked the living shit out of her... oh my god, her pussy was so tight it was incredible and she took my cock like a pornstar haha. I'm amazed I havent cum all over the bed it felt like it was so realistic!"

Sam forced a laugh, trying to make it sound natural, as he slipped his chinos on. As he bent down to put his socks on though he could feel some of Josh's spunk leaking out from inside his ass. There was no way he could ever tell him what actually happened. "In your dreams mate", he said, "she's way out of your league!"

Once both lads were dressed they made their way downstairs to breakfast, Sam's ass was still sore from the pounding Josh had unknowingly given him in the night. "Are you ok Sam?" Josh asked, looking concerned for his friend, "You look like you're walking uncomfortably?"

"Ah nah I'm fine thanks mate," Sam replied quickly, "I probably just slept in an awkward position or something like that."

In the lift down Sam couldn't help but think back to his humiliating encounter the evening before. Thank god they didn't share the lift with anyone from the hen party this morning, he guessed they'd be sleeping off their hangovers, but shuddered at the thought of all those photos of him on different phones somewhere now...

During breakfast both lads got a whatsapp message from Amy, "Sam, Josh - I'm so sorry about the mix up with the room. Completely my fault... I hope it didnt cause you too many issues."

As they left breakfast the group of 3 boys passed them coming in, "morning big guy," one said to Sam and winked.

"Uh... morning." Sam replied, blushing horribly & accelerating his step to get out without wanting any sort of conversation to start...

"Oh fuck", he thought, it was the hen party, looking much worse for wear, their faces lit up when they saw Sam & Josh.

"You boys have any BIG plans for the day?"

"Just hanging out?"

"Or going on a mini break in the city?"

The hens hooted with laughter as they walked past.

Josh was totally confused, "Who are these people and how do they all know us?" He asked Sam.

"Uh - I think people are just more friendly and chatty up here?" Sam answered, "Not like Londoners."

"Maybe," said Josh, sounding unconvinced and looking over his shoulder as they walked away.

He put his arm around Sam's shoulders, "It was good fun last night, from what I can remember anyway! I'll speak to Amy, make sure we get some more jobs away."

"I'd love that," Sam answered, smiling as another dribble of cum slipped out from his ass.