A First Business Trip Gets Messy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam obliged and felt a wave of relief to see the guy reach for the key and open the handcuffs from behind him. He quickly shoved Josh off his trousers and pulled them back up, relieved to finally cover up his manhood. "Thanks for that," Sam mumbled.

"No worries mate, do you want a hand with your boyfriend?"

"He's NOT my boyfriend!" said Sam blushing again, "he's a drunken idiot, he's a colleague... but yeah it would be great to have a hand, he weighs a ton and I need to get him up to our room."

The guys helped Sam lift up Josh and supported him as he wobbled unsteadily to the bedroom, "thanks guys." said Sam as they left him with Josh propped up in the doorway to their room.

"No worries!" They said, "Good luck with him & thanks for the photo opportunity, sorry if we got a bit carried away but that was comedy gold!"

"What - ever dickhead" Sam muttered under his breath as he manhandled Josh into the room and closed the door, Sam felt a surge of refief to finally be in the room, with the door closed and his trousers on, the shame behind him now. That had been fucking humiliating he thought to himself, thank god Josh was too drunk to even notice anything. Hopefully I'll never see those people again.

"Josh mate, time for bed." he said to his friend.

"I need a shower," Josh burbled. He started to walk towards the bathroom but staggered & Sam had to grab his arm quickly to steady him.

"Mate are you sure you wanna shower now?" Sam asked, "You can barely stand."

"Yeah yeah I need to shower," Josh said, walking gingerly around the bed and falling over twice on the way. Using the wall for support he managed to reach the bathroom.

The bedroom was small, just a double bed in the centre and a desk with a TV on the other side. The bathroom was also pretty compact, simple sink, toilet and glass shower cubicle. I can't let him do this on his own thought Sam, he'll end up slipping and breaking something and we'll get in shit for it.

"Here, let me give you a hand," Sam said, making his way to be next to Josh in the small bathroom. Josh had taken his shirt off but couldn't manage the buttons on his trousers again.

"Bloody stupid bloody buttons!" he cursed drunkenly.

Sam offered to help & Josh nodded his acceptance. He undid his fly for the second time that evening and pulled his trousers down to his ankles. He could see Josh's bulge in his loose boxers, just a thin layer of cotton hiding his manhood. As Josh stepped out of his trousers, Sam saw his balls for the first time, they were hanging so low they actually hung out of the bottom of the boxer shorts. "Wow," breathed Sam.

Josh pulled down his boxers & Sam helped him out. Sam was kneeling in front of him with Josh's long soft cock and dangling balls just inches from his face, wobbling about as he tried to hold himself upright. "We need to take your socks off," Sam said.

"Haha oh yeah," Josh replied and tried to offer Sam a foot. He stumbled backwards and sideways.

"Woah woah, easy tiger" said Sam, reaching down and quickly whipping off the first sock. The second was more tricky, as Sam reached for it, Josh stumbled again, tried to grab a towel rail to help his balance but came crashing forwards this time, right onto Sam, his cock mashed into Sams face, warm and soft. Sam felt it pressing against his nose and cheek as Josh fought to get himself back up, his balls bashing against Sams mouth.

"S-s-sorry mate" Josh said, "slipped." He hobbled into the shower and leaned back against the wall.

"No problem," Sam replied, it had felt amazing to have his friends big meat pressed up against him, his heart was still racing. "Do you need me now?"

"Nah nah," Josh slurred, losing himself in the warm water of the shower. Sam saw him going for a piss into the plug, the strong stream of liquid joining the swirl of soap bubbles and shower water heading down the drain.

"Fuck me he looks amazing," Sam said to himself. Josh was muscled, with pale skin & a toned body. His dark wet pubes clung to his body now, making his cock look even bigger. Sam sat on the toilet to watch his friend shower. Josh was oblivious, totally uninhibited and still completely drunk so Sam figured he may as well enjoy the show.

Josh soaped himself up, he pulled his foreskin back and cleaned himself all around. The action of soaping and rubbing made his cock swell, it wasn't hard, but clearly not soft either, it had grown an inch and was thicker... probably 7" and not even fully hard thought Sam. Josh moved on to his butt, soaping up his crack and letting the water rinse it away.

Sam watched him, entranced.

Finally he said, "I'm done" and opened the door to come out. He was so pissed he forgot to turn the shower off & Sam had to help him.

"Here," Sam said, passing him a fluffy white towel from the rack.

"Cheers buddy." Josh tried drying himself but quickly realised he couldn't coordinate his limbs and frankly couldn't be bothered. He wrapped the towel around his waist & tucked one side in to the other. "Is there a mini bar in this joint?" He asked, his eyes spying the fridge tucked under the desk and lighting up, "let's have a nightcap."

"Oh mate I think that's a really bad idea..." Sam said, looking at the time & deliberately yawning.

"Let's have a toast to our first business trip away!" Josh ignored Sam's protests & bent down to look in the fridge. The towel was short & Sam, still standing in the bathroom door could see his friends pendulous balls hanging down and swinging around as he looked in the fridge.

Josh got them both a miniature bottle of whisky and threw one across to Sam, "Cheers Sham!" he toasted drunkenly.

"Cheers," Sam raised his bottle in reply, slightly less enthusiastically to be fair, but he downed it nonetheless. Keen to see his mates balls again when he went to fetch another drink.

The next time Josh took a bottle out he fumbled drunkenly and it rolled away from him, "Shit," he cursed. He had to reach under the bed for it... it was just slightly out of easy reach and to get it he had to try and spread his legs and slide his hand forward. The towel he'd loosely wrapped around himself fell off completely in the process.

This gave Sam an amazing view of his ass, his cheeks were spread and his small pink hole and big dangling balls were on full display, swinging from side to side as he stretched to reach the bottle.

Sam had come right up behind him under the pretence of helping, "You uh n-n-need any help?" Sam stammered, his eyes fixed on his mates twitching asshole, noticing the beautiful puckering around it and the wisps of dark hair that grew along his crack... Sam's heart was thumping and his cock grew rock solid at the sight.

Sam felt guilty at taking advantage of his mate's drunkenness to ogle his body but his ass, his cock and those balls were so impressive he couldn't help himself.

"Got it! Thanks buddy!" Josh slurred as he extracted himself from under the bed, he held up the bottle, completely naked now, "Cheers!"

He wrapped the towel back around himself and after a few more less eventful drinks the fridge was empty, Sam had managed somehow for Josh to be the one to drink these and he was back to his extremely drunk state again... he was yawning and slurring again now & not at all coherent... going on about Amy from the office, and about how much he wanted to 'bang' her. Lucky Amy, Sam found himself thinking.

Sam had taken his shirt off now, so much for overnight laundry he thought chucking it over the back of the chair, but he wasn't confident enough to let Josh see him naked, especially now he knew how well hung his friend was.

Sam waited for Josh to get into the bed first, this was gonna be weird sharing a bed naked with his mate... Josh took his towel off, swung it over his head like a stripper and threw it across the room. He stood there totally naked, muttered some nonsense about how much of a good night it had been and jumped onto the bed, his big cock lolling around like a fat baby snake as he landed. "Come on Sham, lets get some sleep." he said.

Sam turned the lights out first before taking his chinos off, he slipped under the covers naked, the white cotton sheets cool on his skin. This wasn't the evening he thought he have on his way to work this morning! "Night mate," he said as he turned on his side, trying to keep a gap between their naked bodies.

Having drunk so much it wasn't long before both lads were asleep.

Sam naturally rolled over onto his usual sleeping position, flat on his back and in a sort of starfish shape, legs and arms splayed out, his upturned hands open like he was meditating. Josh turned from one side to the other, gently snoring.

A group passed noisily in the corridor outside their room which disturbed him unconsciously and he rolled over to face Sam, his cock just inches away from Sam's right hand as the boys slept, oblivious.

Sam murmured in his sleep and stirred, his right arm drew back closer to his body and settled on his chest, like he was giving himself a hug after all the trauma of his embarrassment in the lift earlier.

Josh slept restlessly, turning one way and then the other in a deep, drunken sleep. He'd rolled closer to Sam and after a further 10 minutes or so he moved again to stretch out his right arm. He lay on his left side facing towards his friend, his fingers reaching to just above Sams hip, lightly outstretched and resting gently against the younger boy's slim body. Sam, in his sleeping state instinctively snuggled in towards Josh's touch.

Josh snored, breathing deeply and evenly, he was fast asleep. As he shifted just a little further over, he murmured in his sleep and moved his hand ever so slightly downwards, to rest on Sam's small, soft cock. His thumb was against the shaft of his penis and his fingers cupped over his smooth, shaved balls. Both boys were asleep and oblivious to the intimate physical contact.

Sam stirred a little, some part of his brain registered the touch and brought him slowly, groggily to a state of wakefulness. As the conscious part of his brain kicked-in he sort of froze, questioning what was happening, was Josh asleep or was he awake and coming on to him?

Josh's steady breathing & gentle, regular snoring told him that his friend was asleep. The sensation of his cock and balls in another guys hand though felt amazing. He experienced a pulse of pleasure as Josh's hand twitched involuntarily, his fingers briefly gripping his cock, before releasing it.

Sam's cock slowly swelled to fully erect, pushing its way up between Josh's thumb and forefinger.

Fucking hell, thought Sam, now wide awake and wondering what he should do. As he lay there, he remembered back to holding Josh's cock as he went for a piss earlier and the size of it.

He couldn't help himself, he carefully moved his own arm right from his chest and weaved it through his friends arm, reaching down towards his groin. He felt the warmth of his body as he gently took his cock into his hand. It felt huge, soft and warm, yielding to his touch. "Oh fuck," breathed Sam, "this feels amazing."

Sam's cock was as hard as he'd ever known it, pulsing and throbbing into the unsuspecting hand of his colleague. He got very horny very quickly and could feel precum starting to leak out of his foreskin and onto Josh's fingers. Sam was in a sort of erotic trance, still tipsy himself but more intoxicated by the sexual high of the strange, illicit encounter of he was enjoying with his sleeping colleague.

He explored Josh's manhood as he slept on, his cock felt thick in his hand, he gently teased at his overhanging foreskin, slipping the tip of his finger inside to touch the head of his cock. Sam could literally feel his heart beating like a drum. He moved his hand to cup Josh's balls, they were weighty, hairy and they hung so low he could literally cup them in his hands and hold them, gently rolling them in his fingers.

Despite Josh being sound asleep, Sam could feel his cock swelling at his touch. "Holy shit," he breathed, his own cock by now was literally spasming with the excitement.

He moved his hand to gently release Josh's balls and instead took his shaft into his grip, he held it softly and just squeezed every few moments to encourage the swelling. He had never felt anyone else's cock before tonight and had never seen anything this big except in porn. It was long and thick, and quickly grew to be rock hard, pulsing in response to Sam's touch. He slipped his finger back into the tip of his foreskin and could feel the slipperyness of his precum also starting to leak.

Suddenly, Josh snorted in his sleep and made a noise, Sam panicked, he knew he'd overstepped a boundary and quickly withdrew his hand. He faked a snore of his own and turned to face away from Josh. Josh's hand slipped off Sam's cock and came to rest now against his ass.

Sam's heart was beating, amplified in his ear by the cheap hotel mattress. "Fuck," he said to himself quietly, did Josh realise what had happened. He waited for what seemed like an eternity in the silence of the night, his ears alert for any clue from his colleague.

Finally a soft snore and a sigh, let him know everything was ok, he was asleep.

Sam loved the sensation of Josh's hand resting against his ass. He realised as he lay there and after his heart had settled, that he still had some of his friend's precum on his finger. He hesitated then brought it up to his mouth, touching it first on to his lips, then on to the tip of his tongue. Again, he'd tasted his own spunk before but never anyone elses - salty, warm... delicious. He sniffed his finger to inhale the manly smell of Josh's cock. Fuck, he'd never felt so horny in his whole life.

Sam lay still, his body felt like he had live electricity coursing through his veins. He listened further for any clue that his colleague had woken. None came though, the older boy had returned to his rhythmic breathing. He mumbled something in his sleep, Sam listened, turning his head slightly but couldn't really make it out.

He's dreaming, thought Sam... "I wonder what about..."

Silence followed for half a minute, maybe more before Josh continued. "Amy... Mmmy... Amy... fuck you're so fit," he burbled.

Sam realised he must be dreaming about their colleague, Amy. He was listening to see if he could make out any more words when he felt Josh reach out, his big hand forced itself through Sam's legs, wedged between his ass cheeks and gripped the inside of his thigh, his thumb was pressing on his asshole and the tips of his fingers gripping the soft, sensitive flesh of his inner thigh, just below his testicles.

Sam's breath quickened and his cock strained like a dog desperate to be let off the leash. Sam gently pushed his ass on to Josh's hand, opening his cheeks up as he did so to make it easier for his colleague to grope him in his dream.

Shit, this is amazing, Sam thought. He wasn't really doing anything wrong now either, he told himself. Technically Josh was the one groping him...

Josh spoke again in his sleep, louder now and with intent, "Amy, oh god, fuck, you feel amazing..." As he said this he reached further through Sams legs, roughly grabbing him by his cock and pulling him towards him like a toy. Next he moved his hand away from Sam's groin and slipped it over his side onto his chest, holding him firmly.

The distance between them was nothing now. They lay in a spoon position and Sam could feel the heat from Josh's body on his own. He pressed himself back towards his colleague, until he could feel his cock resting inbetween his ass crack, still hard and pulsing, he could feel every delicious twitch.

Josh's hand moved over his chest, cupping an imagined pair of breasts before teasing his nipples playfully. "Oh fuck," Sam moaned quietly, his cock literally oozing precum now.

Josh traced his fingers slowly down Sam's chest, he held his cock and balls and was making actions like he was fingering a girl but in reality he was pressing 2 fingers between Sam's legs. In his dream he was clearly imagining he'd scored with Amy.

Sam felt Josh starting to thrust his huge cock in between his legs. Sam had squeezed his legs together tightly, pressing Josh's big cock between them and giving his drunken sleepy mind the idea he was fucking a girl. His cock had produced a bucket of precum and slid back and forth easily, "You're so gorgeous," he heard Josh slur drunkenly, before following up with his tongue, hungrily & sloppily licking deep into his ear.

Sam, by now, was in absolute ecstasy. He pretended to be asleep, just in case Josh woke himself up, but that didn't seem likley.

Josh paused for a second to clumsily adjust his position, the head of his cock was now rubbing in between Sam's ass cheeks.

Sam pushed his ass further back in towards Josh which opened his cheeks up even more. Fuck that felt good, he could feel his cock sliding around. Sam instinctively adjusted his body position & reached his hand around to guide Josh towards his hole.

He stifled a pained scream as Josh's cock entered him, "Nnnghhhaaaa" Sam moaned, he had to be quiet not to wake Josh from his dream-state love making.

Josh forced his cock in deeper, he was totally drunk so he had no consideration for Sam's body. In his dream he was fucking the cute blonde secretary from his office, "you like my cock? Take it all..." he slurred as he rammed the full length of his 8" cock into Sam's virgin hole.

Sam felt like his body would explode with the intensity, nothing had ever felt like this, another mans huge cock filling his ass. It was excruciatingly painful to start with but Sam wanted it and didn't care about the pain now... after a few minutes he managed to relax his ass and enjoy the sensation.

Josh pumped away, at times fast and then, just as suddenly he'd stop and almost fall asleep with his cock inside his younger colleague. He licked amd kissed Sam's ear and his neck, all the while murmuring how much he wanted to fuck Amy, telling her she was so good for taking his whole cock.

Sam could feel the intensity of Josh's thrusts becoming stronger, deeper, more urgent. He could feel his massive balls slapping against his ass as Josh literally nailed him to the bed. Finally he felt Josh hold his breath, as he let out a whimper Sam felt his cock swell up inside him, it felt like it doubled in girth before pumping him full of hot spunk.

As Josh came inside him it triggered an amazing rush inside his own body and Sam realised he was coming too. Each spurt of his own cum shooting onto his chest and the clean bedsheets, each orgasmic spasm causing his sphincter to tense and his ass tighten around Josh's cock, milking it, still firmly inside him, their bodies fused as one.

"Oh my god," Sam couldn't believe what had just happened... he was full of Josh's spunk and covered in his own... right at that moment he was actually still full of Josh's cock as well, Josh fell asleep straight away, leaving his still erect cock jammed in his colleague's ass. Josh slumbered gently, his sleep deep now as the post-coital euphoria added to the alcoholic stupor.

Sam slowly squeezed his ass to push Josh's cock out of him, he grabbed his phone quickly from the bedside table and flicked on his torch, he took a moment to look under the covers and appreciate his mates giant cock, like some sort of ancient phallus of the gods. It shimmered from the spunk that covered it and gradually subsided down as he watched, visibly shrinking back to its soft state.

Sam didn't know what to do, he'd never been in this situation before, with someone sober, let alone someone who was so drunk he wouldn't even know he'd fucked him. Sam rolled over into a bit of space in the bed and tried to think of a plan... before he managed it though he was asleep himself.

Morning came and Sam was awoken by his phone alarm, "oh Jesus I feel lousy," he moaned. He realised he was covered in his own dry spunk and dragged himself to the bathroom quickly and into the shower, he didn't want Josh to see this...