A First Client for Louise

Story Info
Louise has her first experience of being a whore.
7.6k words
4.65
12.2k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First client

Nearly a week had passed since Louise's eventful interview at the Crimson rooms, Louise had replayed to John what had happened during the interview, with the photographer and security guy afterwards and then the unforeseen fucking she had received in the garage. It had been a crazy night; however, Louise having passed her interview, was now keen to earn some money and was confident she could handle any clients Nicolai put her way.

John had mixed feelings, this Nicolai character was clearly involved in some dubious business, and what was a senior police officer doing involved in his business. They had both discussed at length the risk, but it seemed Louise was now involved, and it was too late to back out, John also knew on several levels that she had thoroughly enjoyed being used like a whore. He was sure of this as even 2 days later had been soaking wet when she told him further details of the interview, whilst he fucked her.

It was Friday night and John had been job hunting all week with the possibility of an interview in Scotland for a senior position in the next 2 weeks; he was just waiting on confirmation. Having checked his email and not had the dates confirmed yet, he decided to check the anonymous account that they had created for any news of work for Louise. As he opened the account, he saw a new email from Nicolai.

John opened the email; Louise was being asked to meet a client this Saturday night, and to be at the Crimson rooms again in the VIP section of the club at 9pm. The email then explained that she would be expected to offer all services, slightly cryptic but John guessed Nicolai never went into writing on what his real escort business was about. Below this instruction was a link to the Crimson room's website and the login and password for Louise to see her profile pictures.

Louise walked into the living room, "any news in the job front?"

John replied, "not for me, I think probably 2 weeks they said for the interview. However, someone has some work."

Louise felt a butterfly in her stomach, "you mean I have work?"

"Apparently so, I was just checking the account and you are required tomorrow at 9pm in the club, in the VIP section and as ever its cryptic, apparently you are to provide all services!".

"Is that all?"

"Not quite, there is also a link to your portfolio on their website, I was just going to open it shall we take a look together?"

Louise suddenly remembered the photos and wondered just how many of the explicit ones had made it into the portfolio. "Sure, let's take look." She responded nervously.

John clicked on the link and was presented with a webpage that they had not seen before when they had looked at the Crimson room's website, at least Louise's picturess would be hidden from anyone randomly surfing the website.

After typing in the login name and password a new page appeared with a clear face shot of Louise and a full-length clothed body shot in her heels, stockings and dress, there was an extensive list of services. John read them out loud, "O levels, A levels, Penetration, Massage, Humiliation (receiving), Domination (receiving), Girl-girl, Toys, Striptease, Dinner dates, Exhibitionism, Facials, CIM, Parties, Groups, Swallow, Couples, Bareback." "Well sounds like you will be busy!" John laughed.

Louise found herself getting turned on as she realised, she was being advertised as a whore and as John read out the list, she felt herself getting wet at the depravity of the situation she had got herself into.

John hovered over the fully body picture and realised it was a link, he clicked it and a new page launched with another image and an arrow to indicate further images. Louise went quiet as John looked at the image, she was standing with her legs parted in her heels and stockings, her nipples were hard, "very hot, no wonder they liked you." John commented.

He clicked the next icon and a new image appeared, she was now on all fours, Louise remembered the group of men all looking at her as she had pushed her bottom up. John breathed in deeply as he clicked to the next image, she was still on all fours but now reaching between her legs and spreading her pussy lips wide, showing her pink hole and her wet dripping pussy.

He clicked again, the next image appeared, his wife was still on her knees but had moved to a sofa and the waist of a man could clearly be seen and a thick cock was in her hand, there appeared more suited legs either side of the man. Louise was straining forward and running her tongue up the underside of the cock, her eyes full of lust as she looked up at its owner whose face was not in the shot. He had seen that look before she was cock drunk and clearly very aroused.

Louise had told John what had happened at the interview but seeing his wife sucking this total stranger, with other men present was raising conflicts, on one hand he felt protective of her, but on the other seeing her being a whore was a huge turn on, he was getting hard.

John clicked again, further shots showed in explicit detail his wife sucking the man's cock and deep throating him, then the images changed. His wife was no longer sucking she was on her back her legs wide and a tall powerful man was guiding his cock into her pussy, its head already buried in her clearly soaking cunt. Looking closely, he noted there was no condom, John looked up at his wife, she bit her lip, John slid his hand up to the waist band of the gym leggings she was wearing and pulled them down.

Louise knew not to resist, his hand slipped between her legs and confirmed what he had expected, she was already slick, John clicked to the next image as he started to finger her. The screen now showed her sandwiched between 2 men, the angle could only mean one thing she was being fucked in the ass and pussy together, another image, the next and final image showed another man had now joined the threesome as she had yet another cock in her mouth.

Louise moaned as John stood up and without a word pushed her over the table edge, reaching down to free his hard cock and without pretence guided his erection to her wet pussy. His wife moaned as he thrust into her, as they both looked at the image on the screen of her being stuffed with cock he increased his fucking, Louise slipped her hand between her legs and began to frig at her clit as he fucked her. Building his pace, he started to groan as he enjoyed her tight pussy, a few more thrusts and he came hard, it had been a release at the reality of his wife as a whore.

A stream of cum started to drip from Louise as John withdrew his cock, she continued to rub frantically at her clit with her now cum soaked fingers as she mashed her hand into her pussy, moaning as she came.

"Well, that was hot, those pictures are filthy but so horny to see you like that, how do you feel?" John asked.

"Seeing myself like that was scary, those images on a website for men to look at, but it also turns me on seeing and remembering what happened and how vulnerable I was to all those men." Louise replied.

"Well, it all begins again tomorrow, would you like me to drop you off again?"

"Yes, that would be great, it will be dark so you can drop me a little closer, and at least the garage will be shut so I won't be giving any freebies away!" Louise laughed.

Saturday afternoon rolled around quickly, and Louise was busy getting ready for her first evening as a paid escort, after a long bath and thorough shave with particular attention to her pussy ensuring its was completely bare. She dried and moisturised herself before choosing a short silver dress with matching purse, hold up black stockings, one of her tiny sheer thongs that allowed her piercing to be seen clearly and some strappy heels. Some light makeup, and she was ready, a deep breath and she walked downstairs.

John whistled, "wow you look incredible."

"Thanks, are you ok to take me now?" Louise asked.

"Yes, good to go, you ready?" John replied. Louise nodded.

They drove in silence both excited but also nervous as John knew he was driving his wife to an Albanians club to work as a prostitute, this was a crazy situation, but they needed the money. Louise felt the same butterflies she had experienced before as they approached the industrial estate. As the car turned into the last road, she felt her heartbeat increase, John pulled up the car. Without a word, she leaned across and kissed him.

Louise opened the car door and stepped out. "I will be here from midnight, to take you home, ok?" John said. Louise nodded, blew him a kiss and walked towards the club entrance. There was a queue of customers, mainly men but quite a few couples waiting to enter the club as she approached the doors and she felt eyes upon her as she walked past them to the bouncers, she recognised the security guy who had fucked her last time. He grinned as she approached, bent down, and pulled the security rope aside as she entered the club.

The music hit her as she stepped into the foyer, a deep base track was playing, and she could see the dance floor was already full. As she walked into the bar area, heading past the steps she spotted Nicolai, he was talking to a tall silver haired older guy, as she looked at him, he looked up and their eyes connected, he nodded and indicated for her to come over as he moved towards another group.

Louise stepped up two steps into the VIP area where Nicolai was now waiting, there were 6 other men there and 3 girls, she guessed they were also escorts as they wore very little and where evidently fawning over the men. The men were all clearly connected to Nicolai and had the same swarthy eastern European look about them.

Nicolai gestured her to come closer, he was with two men who did not have any women with them. He put his arm around her waist and spoke "Louise, these are my good friends and brothers; Luan and Dardan, I would like you to look after them both tonight, they have just come out of prison and need a little fun."

"Boys, Louise will look after you she is new here but a very good whore."

Louise felt the familiar emotions as she switched from wife to whore as the two men looked her over, eyeing her up and undressing her with their eyes. The younger of the two, Luan was stocky and covered in tattoos up one side of his neck, he looked dangerous with cold eyes. Louise smiled at him but got nothing back he merely continued to leer at her looking at her legs and tits more than her face.

She felt intimidated but turned on by the danger, she was sure Nicolai would not put her in any danger, the older of the two brothers Dardan was also stocky but slightly shorter and overweight, despite his crisp white shirt and suit he looked like a thug trying to look respectable. He broke his gaze from her chest and spoke to Nicolai in Albanian, after a brief exchange Nicolai turned to her, bending forward he spoke into her ear.

"Louise, they want to both use you together and to take you to one of our themed rooms, the black room, don't worry you will be paid well for servicing two together, give them a good service and do anything they want, they pay well." Louise thought to respond and ask what this room was, but Nicolai was already leaving and moving to another group of his clients.

In a thick European accent Luan leaned into Louise's ear and whispered, "you come with us." Not so much a question as an instruction. Louise nodded and followed Luan as he led her towards the stairs to the first floor.

Dardan slunk in behind them and within a few steps she felt him running his hand down her back and under the hem of her dress across her stocking tops and on to her bare ass. He cupped her bottom and groped her further as they moved through the throng of people on the dancefloor that led to the stairs, his fingers groping at the inside of her thighs and across her thong as he sought her pussy.

She noticed a few looks and realised they must look an odd group a lithe blonde with 2 dubious looking eastern European men, though she suspected they all knew what the arrangement was. As they reached the base of the stairs, she noticed the bottom roped off with another bouncer she had not seen before.

He clearly knew the drill as he unhooked the rope and let them through. As they passed the bouncer and he replaced the rope, Luan leant into her once more, "take your dress off here." She thought to complain at his request but then remembered Nicolai's earlier words to do what they wanted.

What the hell she thought, reaching behind herself she undid her dress, let the straps slide off her shoulders and felt the dress slide down her body, leaving her in her heels, stockings, and tiny thong, standing at the bottom of the stairs and with the men behind her hardly anyone could see her. Luan picked up her dress and took her purse as she started to walk up the steps, she felt a strong hand on her arm, Luan grinned and spoke to her, "at the middle of the steps, on the platform stop, turn around and slowly take your thong off."

The men wanted to show her off to the club, fuck it she thought, this was what she was here for, to be a plaything men. She stepped forward and began to slowly climb the stairs, the brothers enjoying the view and staying several steps behind her, so the crowds view was unobstructed.

She could feel the hundreds of eyes on her as she climbed, as more people saw her nakedness and heads turned. As she approached the middle of the steps and the platform, her heart beating hard she heard the first wolf whistles and cheers over the thumping beat.

As she stepped onto the platform, she stopped, parting her legs slightly, the crowd were now all watching with various cheers and shouts of "get them off." She hooked her thumbs into her thong and slowly pulled it down over her bottom, it lingered at her crotch for a second as her wetness stuck to the thong.

Sliding it down to her thighs she bent forward allowing her bottom to part further, allowing her pussy to be clearly seen by everyone below the stairs with her piercing glinting out over the dancefloor. The cheering increased as her thong slipped fully down her legs and fell at her heels. Louise slowly turned around to face the two brothers, who both had wide grins on their faces, no doubt now eager to get their hands on her.

Now fully exposed and from the noise of the crowd concerned she might start a riot if she stuck around much longer. She squatted down onto her heels opening her knees wide to show her pussy fully, whilst keeping her back straight allowing a full view of her tits as she picked up the thong and stood up.

More whistles and cheers followed her as she turned and walked slowly up the steps and out of sight to the first-floor landing, the two brothers now following closely behind her, looking over her shoulder she saw Dardan indicate to her to go to the black door.

She felt her heartbeat increase once more, as they approached the door, black usually intimated something bad or extreme, Luan stepped past her and opened the door indicating for her to follow as Dardan followed behind her.

As they entered the room, she noted the room was larger than she had expected, with a large mirror covering one wall. The room could easily accommodate a dozen people, as she walked, her heels clicked on the dark hardwood floor, the lighting in the room was supplied by two suspended bare bulbs.

This room was clearly themed as a punishment or BDSM room, Louise shivered as she noted the furniture; a St Andrews wooden cross mounted against a wall and in the centre of the room a padded raised obedience bench with steel rings on its sides, presumably so anyone could be restrained in multiple ways as they were positioned either face up or on all fours.

Before she could take in anymore of the room, Dardan pushed her towards the bench his thickly accented voice cutting through her thoughts, "on bench slut."

Louise climbed onto the bench, a padded section under her torso, whilst her breasts remained free with a thin spine of the bench running between them and up to her neck. She was now effectively in a doggy style position, submissive, exposed, and vulnerable to the two men.

She saw movement in the mirror in front of her and watched as Luan collected leather cuffs, soon she felt him attaching them to her ankles and then connecting each cuff with a padlock to the metal eyes on each side of the bench. Dardan was now at her head and connecting cuffs to her wrists, locking her to the padded arms that she was resting on.

Finally, she felt a collar being fitted and connected to the thin spine running up to her neck, she was firmly restrained and completely open to the men, she realised they could now do anything to her and no one else was here, she shivered at the thought.

Looking Into the mirror she could see multiple whips, paddles and tawse hanging on the wall behind her, there also appeared to be a large metal cabinet, perhaps from a hospital with glass shelves and a large selection of implements which she could not make out in her current position. Her view was further obscured as Dardan's crotch appeared in her line of sight, he was clearly keen to play with her as a thick bulge was visible inches from her face.

She watched as he unbuckled his belt unzipping his trousers, pulling them down and pulled his stiffening cock out, it was thick and fat and rapidly rising towards her face as his erection grew. He was talking excitedly to his brother in Albanian, Louise could not see what Luan was doing but felt a cold hard object being traced across her bottom.

Next she felt a cool gel being applied to her asshole, she realised what was coming, a steel tear drop shaped toy was inserted into her bottom, she moaned as Luan pushed it in, her pussy already wet at her predicament and now soaking as the men started to play with her.

Luan's use of her was clearly exciting Dardan as his erection was now rock hard and nudging at her lips. She opened her mouth as he pushed his hips forward, her mouth opening wide to accommodate his girth, she started to lick around his cock head, but he simply grabbed her hair and told her to open her mouth wider. His fat belly resting on her head and pushing her down further onto his cock as she fought not to gag.

He simply wanted to fuck her mouth, he pushed further forward and began to thrust violently into her mouth, edging his cock down her throat, Louise gasped for breath as he pulled back just before he thrust back into her. He held her hair and head stopping her from pulling back as she started to gag on his cock, she was now worried about passing out and could hear the men laughing at her futile attempts to escape.

Tears formed in her eyes as Dardan continued to hold her in place and fuck her mouth, just as she thought she would pass out he pulled out of her allowing her to greedily gulp in Oxygen. As she gasped for breath she felt Luan now enter her, the abusive use by the men was turning her on, her cunt was slick as he pushed the head of his cock into her. Just as she was getting some breath back Dardan pushed his cock back into her mouth and continued his brutal fucking, there was no rhythm he just wanted to use her.

Every 30 seconds he seemed to pull back just enough for Louise to grab a breath, at first she thought this was for her to be able to breathe. But she was mistaken, he only did this so he could bend over her back reach under her and pull on her nipples, tugging on her piercings, the man was an animal, he was not intent with rubbing her gently or lightly pulling on her nipples. He pulled them and twisted them violently between his fingers seeking to inflict pain, whilst further crushing her with his weight as he lay over her, Luan continued to fuck her throughout as his brother abused her.

She realised these two enjoyed inflicting pain on women, she only hoped they would not go too far, for now the abuse had been painful, but her body had betrayed her, as her pussy was wetter than ever at the way she was being used. Dardan was clearly close to coming as his stream of expletives increased and between the stream of Albanian words Louise recognised a few; "cunt, whore, slut."