A First Client for Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I will be in touch." With that he zipped up, turned from her, and disappeared back into the alleyway and towards the club. Louise felt the cum already leaking from her used pussy and dribbling down her leg. She checked she was now alone and reached between her legs, scooped the excess cum from her pussy before wiping her hand on her dress.

A short walk later and she emerged from the alleyway and after a quick scan spotted John's car, he had seen her, as he switched on his lights and pulled the car out and over to her side of the road.

She opened the door and climbed into the car, recovering the thick envelope from inside her purse and placing it on the dashboard, there was a towel on the passenger side, she grabbed it wiping between her legs as John watched. "Another successful night by the looks of it?" He commented.

"You could say that." She laughed wondering if this would ever become normal and realised there was no normal as a whore. John put the car in gear and drove home, "well how was it?" He asked.

"I will tell you all about when we get home but right now, I need to rest I am shattered."

"You also need a shower, you stink of sex, but then I guess my wife is a whore so it's expected."

Louise laughed and shut her eyes as they drove home.