A First Client for Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With little warning Dardan roared, holding her head firm he pushed his cock even further into her throat and began to pulse, directly shooting thick streams of cum down her throat. As he finished he slowly withdrew his cock, pulling her head up he looked into her face grinning and instructed her "tongue, clean."

She did as instructed, and ran her tongue over his cockhead and along his shaft ensuring she removed every last trace of his cum. He released his grip on her head and pulled his trousers up as he pushed his wilting cock back inside. Luan was still fucking her thoroughly and approaching his own orgasm, Louise felt him pulsing inside her as he gripped her hips tightly and buried himself deep inside her, she was starting to feel her own orgasm building just as Luan started to cum inside her.

He was clearly a heavy cummer, as he pumped into her for nearly a full minute, as he pulled out of her she felt his hand go to her pussy, he was cupping her as the cum dribbled into his hand from her cunt. Before she realised his intent he was in front of her and offering her his hand, she had no interest in eating his cum.

However, he was determined, holding her nose she had to open her mouth at which point he forced his cum covered fingers into her mouth, "clean slut" he told her.

Realising she had no option she began to lick and clean his fingers until she had eaten it all, these men clearly enjoyed humiliating and degrading women whilst using them. Despite herself she felt excited by the treatment she was receiving.

As she finished cleaning Luan's hand she saw Dardan was in the medical cabinet, what next she thought? She soon found out as he turned and brough a small black plastic box with him, he crouched by her face grinning excitedly, a look of fear on her face as he opened the box, looking down she saw a series of implements inside.

There appeared to be a selection of implements, clamps with heavy lead weights on them, Dardan selected two of them and connected them to her nipples, she squealed as they pulled hard on her nipples. He let out a laugh clearly pleased with himself, her eyes were then drawn to another series of clamps, these looked like crocodile clips with sharp looking teeth and wires connected to a small electrical unit with a power dial on it to determine the level of current applied.

He held one of the clips up showing her the teeth, just as she worried about him passing electricity across her chest and accidently killing her she realised he had no intention of using it on her breasts as he stood up and moved to between her legs. She could see nothing but felt his fingers as he attempted to grip her outer pussy lips, however they were so slick he could not grip them.

Seeing her watching him in the mirror, he grinned back and squeezed the clips open the metal teeth glinted in the bare bulb light. She then felt a series of sharp pricks like multiple needles as he closed the crocodile clip around her labia, she let out a scream, he laughed.

Luan now appeared in front of her and before she could say anything had put a heavy fabric bag over her head with a drawstring that was pulled around her head, she immediately found it hard to breathe but noticed the padding in the bag acted as a sound barrier. As the next clip was connected to her pussy, she realised the bag had another purpose it heighted her other senses as her sight, sense of smell and hearing were reduced to nearly zero, and any noise she made was absorbed by the liner.

Dardan connected another 5 clips to her pussy, 3 clips biting cruelly into each of her outer labia lips, the initial pain on her lips had been bad but strangely her pussy was continuing to respond and she remained increasingly aroused at the abuse.

She no longer knew what was being done to her or by whom and the not knowing heightened her sense of fear, she was as vulnerable as she had ever been to these two depraved Albanian criminals.

Louise could just make out some muffled conversation as she felt a tingling sensation in her pussy, she then realised they had started the electricity and where rapidly ramping up the current, they were now electrocuting her pussy, a sharp pulse of pain was shooting across her pussy every 5 or 10 seconds, she cried out at each shock and could just hear their laughter each time, she was losing all track of time as they played with her.

Clearly their play with her body was arousing them again as she felt a cock against her head, at least they would have to take the bag of her head if they wanted a blow job she thought. Some shuffling occurred at her head and then she heard a zip, the bag had a small zip just big enough for a cock, she felt the cock being pushed inside the bag towards her mouth and heard one word "suck."

She dared not delay as who knew what they would do if she failed to please them, she took the semi hard cock into her mouth and began to suck and lick at the head, she guessed it must be Luan's as it was not as thick as Dardan's cock. She felt more shuffling behind her and something being moved either side of the bench, she sensed someone above her and felt a pair of legs either side of her.

Dardan was straddling the bench over her body, with a foot on two solid boxes one either side of her, what next she thought? She had forgotten about the plug in her ass but clearly the brothers had not, the plug was pulled out leaving her ass gaping, she felt the heat of his erection as he sunk down into her, her pussy still receiving the sharp shocks as he sunk deeper into her ass, his hand on her back as he slowly began to fuck her ass.

She was now being spit roasted whilst receiving electrical shocks to her pussy, the combination of pain and pleasure was like nothing she had ever experienced. As the brothers used her holes she felt her orgasm building, she was so close as they continued to use her roughly, the jolts to her pussy weirdly now enhancing her pleasure as she revelled in the degradation. Just as she expected Luan to cum, he pulled out of her mouth, delaying her orgasm once more, he perhaps wanted to also use her ass before cumming.

The zip remained open and now without his cock, she could see a small amount of light but not much other than the floor beneath her and her hearing increased. Dardan continued to fuck her ass, he had more stamina having already cum once. As she started to feel her orgasm build once more the door opened, she was shocked as she heard another pair of footstep enter the room. She could make out some muffled noises but not what they were saying, they only stopped when she heard a strange grunting noise.

She had no idea who had entered the room or what else they might do to her, unable to move she felt incredibly vulnerable, it felt like at least 5 minutes had passed since the door had opened and still she did not know what was happening. Her eyes caught movement, below her a pair of boots appeared, swiftly followed by a set of chair legs as a chair was positioned in front of her head. She had no idea what was happening as the bag was suddenly removed from her head, blinded at the seemingly bright light after the darkness of the bag.

Straining her neck up she saw another crotch inches from her face, except instead of yet another cock being offered to her mouth a bare shaved pussy and stockings greeted her. There was a women sitting on a chair directly in front of her, she could not see above the woman's waist but she was, slim and tanned with a nice looking pussy. As she looked at the pussy, the woman shuffled forward raising her legs as the pussy was offered to her mouth.

Acquiescing, she pushed out her tongue to meet the smooth lips as they were pushed towards her, as her tongue traced across the lips she tasted the woman's juice but also cum, this pussy had just been fucked. Louise then realised Luan had fucked this woman after she had come into the room.

"Clean her slut." Dardan shouted, he was clearly enjoying the view and seeing Louise now eating this woman's wet cunt was driving him over the edge, he increased his pace and she could feel him become even harder. She felt like a whore as she licked Luan's cum from her new friends pussy.

Dardan was now fucking her ass hard, he came with a roar as she buried her tongue deeper into the soaking pussy, her own orgasm now hitting her as the woman ground her cunt into Louise's mouth. Thick loads of cum were now being deposited into her ass as Dardan emptied himself inside her.

Dardan climbed off her body, she felt spent, surely her fucking must now be over, however she heard more movement behind her, what where they doing now?

"Make her cum, eat harder." Dardan barked at her, she resumed her licking of the woman, running her tongue up and down her cunt, darting the tip of her tongue over the woman's clitoris before sucking and licking around it, the woman was now moaning deeply and clearly enjoying her licking.

Swish, Louise heard the sound before the impact those bastards had started to whip her, another swish, this one harder and heavier across her thighs, she realised both men must be standing either side of her and taking turns to whip her. There strokes where getting harder, they seemed determined to hurt her, how much could she take, she worried they would scar her.

As she thought this, the door crashed open, she heard shouting the whipping stopped and the woman in front of her screamed, before jumping off the chair and bolting out of the room. Louise's view no longer obscured by pussy she could see what was happening in the mirror, a tall muscular framed man had smashed through the door.

As he shouted at the two brothers, she recognised who it was, Nicolai. Dardan swore at Nicolai in Albanian but did not get to finish his insult as Nicolai's fist shot up and caught Dardan squarely on the jaw he reeled backwards, just as the second punch hit the side of his head, he collapsed out cold, in the corner. Luan stepped forward with the thick leather whip he had been using on Louise, as he struck it down toward Nicolai's face, Nicolai deftly stepped out of its way, grabbing Luan's wrist he pulled him down and slammed his knee up connecting with Luan's face.

The impact was immediate he crumpled onto the floor moaning and swearing, Nicolai kicked him and swore in Albanian at him.

He then spoke in English as he saw the men where no longer a threat, as he spoke he turned to look at Louise making eye contact "are you ok?"

"Yes, just about."

Nicolai turned the electricity off and slowly removed the clips from Louise's pussy, she moaned as the clips came off, the blood rushing back into her tender flesh causing more pain. He then reached underneath her and removed the weighted clips from her nipples, she cried out in pain and relief as they were removed.

Louise shouted to warn Nicolai as she saw Dardan grab a length of chain, Nicolai spun round catching the chain mid air as it swung towards him, pulling Dardan in he brought his elbow up onto Dardans jaw in a heavy blow. Nicolai watched as the man fell back beaten, he moved back to Louise removing the padlock from her neck, and then each wrist, before finally releasing her ankles.

The Brothers were now both sitting at the back of the room mumbling, Nicolai addressed them as Louise climbed off the bench and he supported her.

"You idiots come to my club, I give you my best whore and you disrespect my property by abusing it and pushing your luck."

The two men started to move, "stay there." Nicolai ordered, "you do not treat women, even whores like this, when you beat a woman too badly you lose her."

As he finished speaking, he pulled Louise into him, leaned into her, and kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping into her willing mouth, she responded to his touch and felt herself becoming aroused once more. Nicolai stepped back leading Louise to the side of the bench facing the two men, unzipping his jeans he pulled out his cock, pulling Louise back to him as she felt his cock between her legs.

She reached down found him and guided his rock-hard cock to her pussy, as he began to fuck her he turned her mouth to him and kissed her deeply.

He broke their kiss and turned to the brothers as he fucked Louise in front of them, the pain in her nipples and pussy now forgotten as his thick cock stretched her and filled her, his hardness increasing as he stoked her arousal with long hard strokes.

He held her hips and increased his pace, his own need clear, she pushed back into him as his speed increased and felt her own orgasm break as his began, she felt his thick spurts of spunk hitting the inside of her pussy as she moaned and came herself.

As he slipped out of her, he spoke; "get out of my club, and Dardan, be very clear if you attempt anything, you will pay with your lives, you know I am good for my word, now get out."

The two men got up and limped to the door, avoiding any further eye contact. The door closed, Nicolai turned to Louise, "I am sorry you were treated badly; I cannot afford my women to be damaged, and of course I do not want you hurt, are you ok?"

"Yes, nothing permanent, though I did not know how far they would go, how did you know?"

"All our rooms have discrete cameras for your safety and when I came into the club security room and saw how things where developing, I decided to intervene, and none too soon from what I found."

"Thank you." she felt a sliver of arousal knowing he had seen her used so brutally and exposed so explicitly.

Nicolai turned to the door, "I need to get back to some other clients, thank you for you work tonight and sorry they were idiots, you have earned this."

Louise accepted the thick envelope that he pulled from his jacket, "thanks."

"I will be in touch for more work, you can stay if you like, before you leave and if you want to use the bar please do. Or if you want to sneak out the back without any hassle from further punters, take the blue door at the end, it's a fire escape to the back of the building and a short alley to the main road."

"Another time, I need to get home." Nicolai nodded and left. Louise spotted her dress and purse on a chair in the far corner of the room and quickly dressed, fished out her phone and called John to pick her up, it had been another crazy night and her own appetite for the extreme continued to shock her.

Leaving shutting the black door behind her, Louise stepped into the corridor and spotted the blue door at the end, walking past several other colours she heard the familiar sounds of sex, it was clearly a busy night. She pushed open the door and stepped into the stairwell, hurrying down she soon found herself at the fire door on the ground floor, pushing the lever down she stepped out into the night.

She had not been here before but saw she was at the very back of the club and as Nicolai had mentioned there was a small alleyway that led behind the building and the adjacent garage back to the main road and through a small archway.

Louise looked around and could not see anyone so let the fire door go, it closed with a solid click, as she started to walk along the dark alley a faint light ahead of her as the path joined the main road. As she stepped into the archway, she sensed movement and tall dark figure appeared ahead of her, she turned to walk back in the direction of the club, but felt a strong hand grab her by the wrist.

Before she could say anything, she was pulled into the archway and a hand clamped over her mouth, the man whoever he was very strong, he leaned into her as he pulled her back to his chest and his groin to her bottom. "Hello Louise, you're ok, I won't hurt you, I just want to ask you a few questions."

Louise recognised the voice it was the police inspector who had been at her interview, she felt relieved, but also irritated at how he had scared the hell out of her.

"Oh, you scared the shit out of me, what do you want?"

"Like I said, a few questions." He had not released her and was clearly enjoying the proximity of their bodies as she thought she could feel a large bulge pressing into her.

"So, you have obviously been working, did you see two brothers in the club?"

"Yes, they were in the club."

"Did you see any other men with them, maybe a tall silver haired man in in his 60's?"

"I don't think so the place was busy, hold on, yes there was a man with Nicolai when I first arrived, wearing a dark suit, what do you want this for?"

"That does not matter I just need to know who is about, can you keep an eye out for me, on who is coming and going, and let me know?" "Don't worry I will be in touch I have your email, phone number and home address."

"What the hell? Why should I do this? I don't want to get involved in whatever you are up to."

"That's very cute Louise, but you are a whore working for an Albanian involved in some very dubious activity, I am working on something and believe I can trust you. I believe that; as I happen to know you are discrete professional and only doing this to pay the bills." Louise looked shocked at how much he knew.

He could sense her confusion, "Louise your husband parks 200 yds up the road in an industrial estate late at night, it was not hard to put two and two together when you arrived last time I noted his number plate as he was a new face as where you."

"So, I think you understand you need to help me, otherwise some very interesting security footage of you and several men might become public and I am not so sure that would help you or your husband's reputation."

"You bastard." Louise responded, irritated by his arrogance.

"So, we have a deal, and you will do as told or risk everything."

Louise nodded she knew he was right he had everything on her and John.

"Very good, well since we have a deal we should shake on it, however since you are a whore a blow job seems more appropriate." Without any further discussion he turned Louise around and pushed her down to his crotch.

Louise, squatted onto her heels and reached up to unzip DCI Thornes trousers, she reached inside and pulled out his thick erection, she was aware John would be concerned if she was late so taking him straight into her mouth she began to suck him in earnest. She could feel her arousal building as she pictured what she must look like, a hooker squatting in a dirty alleyway sucking off a Police officer.

She sucked him deeply before alternating to licking his cock head as she gripped the base of his cock and the wanked him into her mouth, running her tongue over his glans and tasting his precum.

He was breathing deeply, and she felt she could make him cum with a few more strokes, however he clearly had other ideas as he pushed her off his cock and pulled her up. Pushing her up against the rough alleyway wall he lifted her dress to her waist, she knew what was required and spread her legs whilst bracing herself against the wall with her head down and bottom pushed out to enable his access.

Thorne gripped her hip with his left hand as he guided his cock into her pussy, her slit already soaking from her arousal enabled him easy entry. Her lips slipped around the head of his cock as he pushed forward, he was urgent now, no finesse, as he started to fuck her roughly. Long deep strokes of his thick erection, he felt as hard as steel as he ploughed into her.

He was close, as he approached his orgasm Louise felt her own building, she started to moan "fuck me like a whore."

"You are a fucking whore, a filthy little fuck toy, now take my cum."

Louise moaned as his expletives continued, he was even harder now, she came just as she felt his own orgasm hit, his cock pulsing and shooting thick spurts of cum deep inside her used pussy. He held her panting as he emptied the last of his load into her cunt. He then pulled out and pulling her dress down wiped his cock on the material.