All Comments on 'A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 05'

by johnwhoknew

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
Thank you.

Love these characters, great story. Borderline sappy, but you walk the line correctly. It's just cruel to leave us hanging for as long as you did between chapters. Hopefully the next one won't be so long. Dropped series' is a plague on this site, I hope we get closure for this couple as well. Thanks for the time and effort and great writing done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Great series keep It coming please soon

VersewritersiVersewritersiabout 11 years ago
Curios

I'm dying to know what Giana was going to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Best!

This is absolutely the best story I have read on this site. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

The erotic descriptions are beyond compare. You never seem to run out of words. I can see this developing into a very good love story well beyond the first time genre.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
this series should be an all time favorite

for anyone who loves a good romantic love story.

don't skip forward, read the entire tale from Ch. 01.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Still on first page of this one but thought I'd jump to the end and get this out of my system before I forget, or so I can say I told you so, lol. Dude, putting her panties under your pillow?! You live at home. With mom. Duh... And you know he probably doesnt wash his own sheets! Mom is soo gonna bust his chops over this! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Finished! Another excellent chapter! I don't know if I would have taken the chance in the family room, yeesh! Mom feeling him up basically was a hoot! If this story had a slightly different bent to it that boy could wind up with seriously high blood pressure! ...chance of brother showing up after his date would be reason enough to do it somewhere else!

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Excellent

Like the previous chapters, excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What is this, the Taliban?

Sorry for the sarcasm. This is mostly a charming love story. Jeanie is a little too much of a male fantasy rather than a realistic girlfriend with spunk but I'm still reading at chapter 5.

But what is this idea that Jim needs permission from her brother and her father to date her? Does his deference to Tony exceed his to Jeanie?

And what about Jeanie? She is supposed to be tough and spunky and she puts up with this? I had 4 younger sisters and if I tried this crap on any of them I would have been laughed out of the house. And that's true of most young women I have known since the 70's. Any one of them would have taken her brother's head off for this and Jim's too for not standing up to Tony for her. Does Jeanie really want to be with a guy who thinks it's okay for men to try to control women's love lives like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking bang on. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s U.K.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous