A First of Many Kinds...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never had a black cock, I've never had one that big" Shari says in a highly intimidated tone.

"Years ago, I caught my brother fucking a white girl in our living room. He must have thought I was staying at our cousin's house while my mom was working the night shift. She was a blond cheerleader, trying her first black cock and he gave it to her good. She screamed and moaned like I have never heard a girl sound like. I swore I would get me a white girl one day and fuck her as good as my brother did that night. I have never had the chance before but now you will be my first." Sonjia's words were as ominous and exciting as anything Shari had heard and she knew she was in for a thorough fucking.

As Sonjia stood on the side of the bed in front of Shari's spread legs, Shari tells Sonjia "I want you to fuck me as good as he gave that girl." Sonjia reaches out and grabs Shari by the back of her neck to sit her up. "You have to suck it first white girl. Suck my big black cock" as she pulls Shari head down and put the head in her mouth. Shari begins to suck on the huge toy knowing that she needs to wet it down with her saliva. She moans as she takes it in her mouth and feels Sonjia's hand hold the back of her head. She can barely wrap her fingers around the shaft because of the girth and continues to suck as far down on it as she can with it filling her mouth. Her pussy is already soaking wet when she adds a layer of saliva by licking on it too. After a few minutes, Sonjia pushes her back down and grabs her legs to open them wide. Shari can feel the large head being rubbed up and down her pussy lips and for good measure Sonjia takes a gob of saliva from her mouth too add some more liberation. Finally she begins to slip it in and it actually slips in easier than Shari thought it would, most likely because of how wet her pussy is. As Sonjia has a grip on her legs she eases the black cock deeper and deeper. Shari moans in delight as it reaches depths she has never experienced. As Sonjia starts to pull it back, Shari reaches up to squeeze on Sonjia's tits and soon she feels the awesome power of the cock going in and out of her.

"Take it white girl" Sonjia says to her in an authoritative tone.

"Oh yessssss, give it to me." Shari replies. Sonjia's thrust get stronger and longer with each stroke. Her grip on Shari's legs gets even tighter as she begins to fuck Shari hard enough to make her body move back and forth on the bed. Sonjia then puts them on her arms and lowers to kiss Shari and the two return to the passionate kissing they did in the rec center. Shari, already impressed with Sonjia's passion and sexiness realizes that she is fucking her better than any of her boyfriend’s ever did.

"Oh God!! Your fucking me so good! Now I know what you saw that night!" Shari squeals. Sonjia's long strokes are only matched be her powerful thrusts, as Shari's soaking wet pussy is making the loudest sloshing noise she has ever made.

"Oh this isn't the way that he was fucking her to make me wanna fuck a white girl" Sonjia informs her.

"Show me!! Oh God, show me the way he fucked her. I have to know." With that Sonjia pulls out of Shari and slides her length way on the bed. She forcefully turns her around on her stomach and pulls her ass up in the air. Sonjia then gets on her knees behind Shari and soon Shari feels the cock sliding back in her. Sonjia grips Shari's ass as she returns to the hard pounding, she was a few moments ago. Suddenly Shari feels the sting and the sound of a slap on her ass.

"You like that?" Sonjia asks her.

"Yesssss!! Yessss!! Do it again!!" and with that another slap. Sonjia doesn't slow down as her hands are smacking Shari's ass cheeks turning them into hot, red flesh.

"Fuck you are driving me crazy!" Shari screams. If the combination of being fucked hard and being spanked isn't enough, then Shari feels Sonjia grab a handful of her hair. As Shari is now on her hands and knees, Sonjia is fucking her with a furious pace all while slapping her ass and pulling her hair hard enough to make Shari face upward.

"Whose white pussy is this!?" Sonjia commands.

"YOURS! IT'S ALL YOURS!! TAKE IT... TAKE MY WHITE PUSSY!!" Shari screams. Suddenly Shari feels a sensation she would never expect. One that shocks her and surprises her as the sensation of Sonjia's thumb is sliding into her asshole. While the pounding hasn't slowed, now the sensation of her asshole being violated is starting to cause a violent orgasm to swell deep inside Shari. She now realizes that Sonjia is up on her feet with her knees bent while she is still pounding her, causing the plunging of the cock to go even deeper and faster. Her head still being bent back and the sensation of Sonjia's thumb deep in her ass, Shari reaches up to touch her incredibly sensitive clit. The hint of a touch of her fingers almost causes her to cum, but she fights it with all of her might to make this orgasm the most powerful and electric she has ever felt. Sonjia senses that Shari is close and never stops or slows down even though she has been going hard and heavy for 15 to 20 minutes. Shari makes loud erotic noises and practically talks in nonsensical phrases as she is totally at Sonjia's mercy and control. She can barely think, but only can feel the continuing buildup that makes her stomach churn and whole-body shake. She realizes that Sonjia is talking to her again and makes out the words "Cum baby, cum like you white girls cum." Suddenly Shari yells "I'm cumming...oh God yes, I'M CUMMING!!" and climaxes as powerfully as she has ever done in her life.

The two slump over, exhausted and numb. Shari with an orgasm that she thinks may never be duplicated and Sonjia from the most physical energy she has ever exerted during sex. They embrace and begin kissing and giggling from the totality of the whole experience. Earlier they were strangers, now they are forever linked in one of the most incredible experiences either has enjoyed. Without saying a word, Sonjia jumps up and spins around. She throws a leg over Shari's head and brings her pussy over her mouth. Without discussion or hesitance, Shari starts to eat Sonjia again. Sonjia begins to lick Shari's still highly sensitive pussy but the heightened sensation is too great for Shari to say no to. This time their licks are slower, more deliberate as they are lovingly exploring each other this time. Shari grabs Sonjia ass and Sonjia has her hands on Shari's inner thighs holding her legs open as she kisses and licks her pussy. Shari more than ever realizes the allure of interracial sex, the erotic blending of a white body to a black one, the cultural difference their races have yet the unique chemistry that occurs when they are put together. She thinks of the things that she has heard about blacks and black women, some incredibly ridiculous and some that seems so true, like the passion and sexual energy they possess. Sonjia's body juices continue to wet her mouth and face as she delves deeper and enjoys the depths of Sonjia's amazing black pussy.

The sensation of Sonjia's sensual technique is also as impressive as it is satisfying. When she isn't palming her backside, Shari marvels at the touch of Sonjia's silky smooth skin, the softness and texture is a feeling she has never had. The moans from their mouth and the audible licks and sucking sounds get louder as each woman increases the pleasure, they are giving each other. Shari palms Sonjia's ass once again and opens the flesh valley that runs up to her asshole and runs a long lick to it with her tongue. As she licks around Sonia's anus, she can hear a loud and sensual response from Sonjia and takes the cue to run her tongue inside. She stiffens it as she plunges deeper giving her a rim job as if she has done this before but only her excitement and daring guides her. Sonjia has Shari's legs spread wide open and begins to slide one... two... three... and then four fingers inside her. Soon Sonjia has all four up to her knuckles as she delves even deeper and begins to slip the top portion of her palm into Shari's expanding hole. Shari continues to lick Sonjia's ass as she can now feel the thumb of Sonjia's slipping in her as the sensation is exciting, pleasurable with a touch of pain. She moans loudly as she realizes that Sonjia has most of her hand inside her and is licking her clit as she fist fucks her pussy. Shari rubs Sonjia's clit with her thumb as she continues her ass licking but with more vigor and meaning. They continue with their unusual methods and soon each feels the swell of another orgasm. They both cum only seconds apart and once again lay back in an exhausted state, but neither can resist one more orgasm.

When they regain their strength after a five-minute breather, Sonjia manhandles Shari to the floor. She is rough in a dominate fashion but not hurtful. She gropes Shari and in return Shari can resist any opportunity to grab and fondle Sonjia's incredible body. Tits are squeezed and asses are clutched, they also run their hands over each other's legs, arms and back. Both are extremely fascinated with the touch of each other's different colored skin.

"I love your black body" Shari tells Sonjia.

"I love your white body" Sonjia responds. Outside of the room each woman knows they are of a different race, a different upbringing, a different culture but inside the room on this floor they are one and the mix is beautiful and erotic. They position each other laying down and facing each other. Entwined by the legs and their pussies touching, as they begin to move their hips their pussies are rubbing against each other. As they thrust their hips, they both simply lean back and enjoy the sensation. The friction causes both to get very wet and the pleasure increases as they move their hips faster and faster. Each sighs and moans, they gasp and they cry out in pleasure.

Sonjia slaps Shari's leg and says "Come on baby, cum for mama again."

"Oh God, no one has made me feel this way! No one has made me cum this many times and so hard!" Shari cries out loud almost in fear of discovering a new obsession, one she will never be able to control. "Why haven't I ever made it with a black woman...it is so hot and sexy!!" She admits out loud.

"Because we scare you...We intimidate you." Sonjia says to her defiantly.

"Oh my God, it's true...It's true. You all do, maybe now worse than ever!" Shari almost tearfully admits.

As their pussies continue to rub together, Sonjia asks "But what did you discover tonight baby?"

"That I love black women...I love interracial sex!!" Shari admits as she feels her third massive orgasm brewing. He confessions are as influential to this orgasm as the physical pleasure that is happening. "I never knew how much I do love it but I do I really do...I LOVE INTERRACIAL SEX!!" As she begins to cum, Sonjia also releases a powerful orgasm and screams "I do too baby!! I love it too!!"

This time they fall back still entwined and even weaker than ever before. Both are slipping into unconsciousness. As Shari slips her only thought is she wants to have more sex with Sonjia when they wake.

12