The African Princess

Story Info
His African Princess becomes his slave.
8.6k words
4.57
54k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

My name is Mark Nelson. When I was in high school, I was a short fat pasty-faced blob. I was 5'7" tall and weighed 200 pounds. I wasn't good at sports and I wasn't an exceptional student. As a result, I rarely had any dates, and when I did, the girls usually looked something like a female version of me.

There were a lot of hot girls in my class that my friends and I lusted after, but we were realistic enough to know that they would never give us a second look. We all starred at the cheerleaders during pep rallies because they wore those skimpy little skirts. "Ah shit," my friend Tony said. "That Marcy has the best legs and biggest tits on the whole cheerleading squad."

Tony was almost right. Marcy was hot, but Michelle was just a little hotter. Michelle had always reminded me of an African princess. She was about 5'8" and her body was absolutely perfect. And she knew it. We were in a couple of classes together and she never acknowledged my existence, even when we were next to each other and I said hello to her. But I knew that Tony and my other friends preferred the white cheerleaders, as if any of us had a remote chance with any of them.

Michelle rarely attended any school dances because she didn't date anyone form our school. She showed up at our senior homecoming because she was elected the queen, but her date looked like he just stepped off the pages of Ebony or GQ magazines. However many times I tried to talk to Michelle, she ignored me and just turned her head away.

Towards the end of the school year, we were walking down the concrete steps in the school when someone bumped Michelle and sent her tumbling down the steps. I happened to be a few steps below her when it happened so I turned and caught her before she fell the rest of the way down the steps. Unfortunately, since I was standing sideways when I caught her, one of my arms went across her chest and the other went across her back. As she regained her balance, I said, "Are you OK Mich . . "

"Get your hands off my chest you pervert!" she demanded.

I turned every color of red and immediately release her. She almost fell again, but managed to catch herself. "I'm s-sorry," I mumbled. "I-I just tried to st-stop you fr . . "

"Get lost," she said and continued down the steps. Her friends laughed at me as they walked past. I avoided her for the remainder of the year.

After we graduated, I lost track of Michelle. I think she went to college out of state, but I didn't care, because no matter how hot she was, she was still a bitch. I ended up in trade school and learned welding and electrical. After my apprenticeship, I worked for a small local company for a few years before the owner decided to retire. He offered the company to me and I jumped at being my own boss. I borrowed the money and the rest is history. Business is pretty good. So there I was, at the age of 30 with my own business, a fairly decent fixer upper house and a new pickup truck. And somehow I had managed to grow a few inches and lose a few pounds since graduation so I was just under 6' tall and about 185 pounds.

Since I had slimmed down and was no longer the short fat pasty-faced kid, I was actually less self conscious about asking women out. I never graduated to the hot cheerleader types, but I didn't do too badly either. Actually, most of the hot cheerleader types that graduated with me were now overweight soccer moms.

After work Friday, I stopped by Murphy's Pub for a beer and burger before going home. I stuck around for a few games of pool and then headed out around 9:00. As I was driving down the county road to my house, I noticed a sleek red Mustang convertible in front of me at the stop sign. As it started through the intersection, a big Lincoln blew through the four way stop and smashed the front fender of the Mustang flipping it over and into the guardrail. The Lincoln never slowed down; it just kept going.

I jumped out of my truck and ran to the wrecked Mustang and looked inside. The driver was unconscious. I smelled gas, so I used my knife to cut the seatbelt and drag the driver out of the car. As I lifted the person from behind to drag them away, I realized it was a woman in a fairly short skirt and a tank top. I dragged her back from her car and started to lay her on the ground near a small stone wall when she shook her head and scrambled to her feet. She spun around and fixed me with her eyes and said, "Don't you touch me!"

"Michelle?"

"Wha-what? Who are you? Don't touch me." She tried to kick out at me -- some crazy judo kick, and I just leg swept her and she fell to the ground with her skirt around her waist. I have to admit that she still had nice legs.

She got back up and took a swing at me. I knew I didn't want to stand there and dodge her punches all night so I stepped forward and bear hugged her. And just then her car blew up knocking both of us to the ground.

We both cleared the cobwebs from our heads and I helped her back to her feet. Damn, those legs looked good. I said, "Michelle, stop hitting me or I'll leave you here. Are you OK?"

"No I'm not OK, someone just wrecked my car and I'm stuck out here in the country with someone I don't even know. Who are you?"

"You wouldn't remember me Michelle. My name is Mark Nelson and I was in your chemistry class in high school."

Michelle seemed to recognize his name. She said, "Weren't you shorter in high school?"

He laughed. "Yep. I was short and fat."

She asked, "Well, how do you remember me? High school was a long time ago."

Mark smiled. "Michelle, I always thought that you were the hottest girl in school. Even though you never acknowledged my existence, I still had a schoolboy crush on you."

"I-I never knew that Mark. Why didn't you say something?"

He laughed. "Michelle, I always spoke to you, but you would just turn away. Once I caught you falling down the steps and you berated me for catching you incorrectly."

They both heard sirens and looked around to see the lights of approaching emergency vehicles. After answering all their questions and arranging for the remnants of Michelle's car to be removed, Mark asked, "Can I drop you somewhere?"

She got a puzzled look on her face and then it suddenly dawned on her that everything had just burned up in her car. She looked down and started to cry. "What's wrong," he asked.

"My purse, my driver's license, my money, my cell phone, my luggage and clothes were all in my car. What am I going to do?"

"Do your folks still live around here," he asked.

"No. They moved away a long time ago. Maybe I could call one of my old high school friends."

Mark smiled. "Why don't I give you a lift to my place and you can relax and call your friends. I can take you wherever you want to go."

She finally smiled at him. "That's so nice of you, Mark, especially after the way I treated you."

They got into the truck and Mark drove them the last few miles to his house. After using the restroom, Michelle sat on the couch and tried to situate herself so her skirt wouldn't ride up too high. Mark asked her if she'd like some wine and she nodded.

"Who are you going to call?" he asked.

"I'll try Marcy first." She spent the next hour calling her old high school friends while Mark busied himself in the basement. When he came upstairs, he saw her sitting on the couch holding a pillow and crying.

"Michelle, what's wrong?"

"None of my old friends will let me stay with them tonight. Some have moved away and some said they just never liked me anyway."

Mark certainly understood that. He said, "You're welcome to stay here if you'd like. I have a guestroom and plenty of towels. After breakfast I can take you wherever you want to go."

"Thank you Mark. I can't believe you're being this nice to me." She stood and walked over and kissed his cheek.

Mark smiled and said, "I used to tell my friends that I thought you were as beautiful as an African Goddess. This is the first time I've ever been kissed by a Goddess."

Michelle laughed and gave him a hug. "Come on," he said. "I'll show you to your room." He handed her one of his old robes, a couple of his shirts and some towels and took her to her room.

Michelle woke up when she smelled bacon and coffee. She put on one of Mark's tee shirts and wandered downstairs. "Mmmm, that smells good," she said.

Mark just stopped and starred. "What's wrong, she asked?"

"Michelle, my shirt never looked so good. You are still as beautiful as you were in high school."

She smiled and gave him a hug. As she sat down at the table she thought about why she was so mean to people in high school. She knew that she would have snubbed Mark in school. He seemed like a nice guy, and although he wasn't as handsome or as black as the men she had dated in the past, he was still attractive. And she smiled when she thought about his confession to her about his crush on her. As she turned in the chair, Mark's tee shirt rode up her legs past mid thigh. She was about to pull it down, then figured 'what the hell' and left it there.

Mark served her bacon, eggs, toast and home fries with her coffee. He sat next to her and she noticed that he periodically stole looks at her legs. She shifted a few more times making the shirt ride up even higher, until he finally said, "Michelle, would you please pull that shirt down. Your legs still drive me crazy."

She did as he asked. He told her that he had to leave to get the crew started on one job while giving estimates on two others, but that she could stay there as long as she wanted. Before he walked out the door, she hugged him again and kissed his cheek.

Mark finished a little early and decided to pick up some groceries and head home. He didn't know if Michelle would still be there or not. When he walked in the door, he saw her coming out of the kitchen wearing one of his button up the front shirts with the top three buttons undone. It hit her at mid thigh and when he looked down, he noticed the bottom button was also undone.

"Damn Michelle," he said. "You can't keep dressing like that. It's driving me crazy. Let's go in to town and get you some clothes."

She smiled and walked over to him and said, "Maybe I just wanted to say thank you." She put her arms around him and kissed him. It was actually a longer kiss than she anticipated.

Holy shit! What the hell just happened? Michelle thought that she would give him a nice thank you kiss, but when he kissed her back, she almost fainted. She had never been kissed like that in her life. She realized she was breathing hard and that her nipples were hard against Mark's shirt. She felt her pussy getting wet.

Mark looked at her and said, "That was the best thank you I've ever gotten, Michelle." She was still delirious from his kiss and not fully paying attention.

"Wha-what d-did you say, Mark?"

"I said that was a nice way to say thank you, Michelle."

"She didn't release her hold on him and asked, "Can we do it again? Please?"

"Are you serious? Of course we can. I never dreamed that someday I'd kiss you."

They kissed again and midway through it, Michelle lightly moaned. She panted, "Oh my God, Mark! You are a great kisser." They kissed two more times and then Mark said her had to get the rest of the groceries and Michelle remembered that she had dinner in the oven.

After dinner, Mark went to his room to change clothes and there was a knock on the door. Michelle opened the door and screamed. The man at the door grabbed her arm and said, "You were hard to find bitch. Now it's time for you to come with me."

At that point Mark ran into the room and saw a skinny black man pulling Michelle out on to his porch. He ran across the room and grabbed the man and knocked him to the floor. He pushed Michelle back behind him and looked at the man as he stood up. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Mark asked.

"I came for my woman, you fuck head." After another trip to the floor, he was a little more docile. Mark looked in his driveway and saw a dark Lincoln with a splotch of red paint on its fender.

Mark knocked him to the floor again and said, "You're the prick who ran in to her and destroyed her car." He turned and said, "Go call the police."

As the stranger got to his feet again, he said, "Maybe there's been a misunderstanding mister. Just let me have my woman and I'll be leaving now."

After Mark knocked him down again, he sat on him and said, "I don't who you think you are, dickwad, but don't you ever come to my house and touch my woman again. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-your woman?"

"Yeah, my woman. If you ever come back around here, I will kill you."

The police rolled up and after interviewing Mark and Michelle and seeing the car, they arrested the stranger and drove away.

When Mark went back to the house, he grabbed a beer and Michelle smiled and said, "Your woman?"

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to scare him a little."

As she got up and walked over to him she unbuttoned her shirt and asked, "Would you like me to be your woman?"

He said, "Come on Michelle. Quit messing around. I don't take advantage of damsels in distress."

"Mark, I'm not a damsel in distress. I'm thinking perfectly clearly right now and I want you."

"Dammit, Michelle! I don't want a sympathy fuck for years ago. And I don't want to take advantage of you for today."

She ripped off her shirt and threw it on the floor. He just starred. He saw that her body was even more perfect today than it was in high school. She had gained a few pounds and they landed in just the right places. She had perfect legs and big tits, probably 'C' size. He guessed her to be about 38-25-38 and she was still beautiful. She walked over to him and put her hand behind his neck and pulled him in to a kiss. She took one of his hands and put it on her breasts and put the other one on her ass. She smiled at him and breathed, "That feels nice."

Her nipples were hard and her pussy was dripping. She reached down, unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard 10 inch cock. She dropped to her knees and kissed the head and then put as much as she could into her mouth. She licked it and looked up at him and begged, "Please fuck your African princess, Mark."

He lifted her and carried her to the couch and she helped him undress. Mark gently slid his cock into her waiting pussy and she moaned. It only took a few strokes before she was coming. He squeezed those beautiful breasts that he had only dreamed about 12 years ago. Each kiss made Michelle's head swim. She thought, 'If I knew this boy kissed like this, I would have linked up with him when he was short and fat.'

Both of them felt like they were on a cloud. Mark was fucking his high school crush who he had fallen asleep many times thinking of. And Michelle? She had no idea that anyone could turn her on like Mark did. The first time didn't last too long. They grabbed some wine and went to Mark's king size bed where they held each other and fucked for a couple of hours.

When they woke in the morning, Michelle smiled at him and asked, "Would you like a morning blow job?" Mark just smiled and Michelle went to work on his cock. While Mark showered, Michelle made breakfast for them. After breakfast he said, "You look great in my shirts, but we need to get you some clothes today. Let's go to town and get you some clothes and then you can tell me what's been happening in your life and why you appear to be on the run."

Michelle bought mostly casual clothes, jeans and tee shirts, but she did pick out two short dresses that she hoped would get Mark hot. When they stopped for lunch, he said, "Now, Michelle. What's going on in your life?"

She sighed and said, "I was a nurse in Rochester. I started dating Levon, the man you met the other day. He tried to blackmail me to stealing drugs from the hospital but I refused. He beat me a couple of times and I knew I would never be safe so I quit my job, stashed my money into the bank and ran back here hoping I could get away from him. But he followed me and wrecked my car and tried to take me back. He would have if you hadn't been there -- twice. And that's my story. So if I'm your African princess, then you're my white knight in shining armor."

"So do you have a home to go back to in Rochester?" he asked.

"I don't have a home, Mark. I have an apartment with some furniture and clothes, but that's it. And now I don't have a job or a car. But the really good news is that Levon is gone."

"And what have you been doing since we graduated, Michelle?" he asked.

"Well, I went on and got my BA in nursing and then spent three years living with my parents and working in a hospital in Atlanta after they moved. Then I moved to Rochester and worked in a hospital for the past five years. I met Levon a year ago and we dated. He tried to get me to steal drugs from the hospital by threatening to plant drugs in my car and then calling the police. When I tried to stop dating him, he beat me. And that's why I ran. I thought I was in a catch 22."

Mark smiled at her. "How about if I take tomorrow off? It's Friday and we can drive to Rochester and get your affairs in order. I can spend the weekend helping you do whatever you plan to do."

She threw her arms around him and smiled a big smile, "Thank you Mark. I feel horrible that I treated you so badly. I'm so sorry." She kissed him and her head started swimming again. "Whew," she said. "You are the best kisser I've ever been kissed by."

That evening, Michelle ignored all of her new clothes and put on another of Marks button shirts leaving all the buttons undone. Mark grabbed her and fucked her against the living room wall while she screamed in orgasm after orgasm. After dinner, they went to bed and made slow passionate love. When they were finished, Michelle rolled over and whispered, "I haven't had many lovers, Mark. You are the best ever. I don't know whether I like it best when you are tender and loving or when you fuck me like a whore."

When they woke up in the morning, she sucked his cock until he lifted her and flipped her over. After using her pussy juice for lubrication, he slowly stuck his cock into her ass. He knew it hurt her so he asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"N-no baby, keep going. I know it will feel good in a minute."

He fucked her ass making her cum several times and then came deep in her bowels and then rolled off. She immediately went down on him and cleaned his cock with her mouth. Mark laid in bed while Michelle made breakfast. He was thinking how his hot conceited African princess had become a hot loving African slut. He preferred her this way.

They spent the next three days in Rochester getting new charge cards and driver's license and closing down her apartment. During the drive, Mark offered her space to store her furniture until she decided what she was going to do. They went out on the town Friday and Saturday night and Michelle wore a mini dress one night and a leather mini skirt and halter the next. Everywhere they went, men starred at her. When she walked across the room, men couldn't take their eyes from her swinging ass. But she made it crystal clear to all that she was there with Mark. She pushed her breasts against his arm when they were standing, and she held his hand when they were walking together.

They spent both nights in her apartment where Michelle treated him like a king. She served him dinner and fetched his beer and made his breakfast. She started both mornings with a blow job. She knew that she was falling for him. He was the best fuck she ever had and his kisses drove her insane.

They filled his truck with as much furniture and clothes as would fit and headed back to Mark's house. When they arrived, they decided to unload everything into the garage. When they finished, Mark sat on the couch with a beer while Michelle showered. When she was finished, she walked into the room wearing just a towel. Mark said, "Every time I see you like that, I just can't believe you're the same person from high school."

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers