All Comments on 'A first time for almost everything'

by bratprince30

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Yeah, hubby would go for it

louiseacdlouiseacd10 months ago

oh god yes, do it again and let him watch, then sit on his face and make him eat it all

yowseryowser10 months ago

Superb

Lovely story, descriptions, the gradually building arousal with all the emotional carry-ons involved. Well grounded setting and characters, a delight to read. Pray continue!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well that was a divorce. What a terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another story where a BBC intrigues the woman and turns the cockold on

1Lightningstrike1Lightningstrike10 months ago

Loved it. Please don't stop the story here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There seems to be a large number of men who want someone else to fuck their wife. Are they so hopeless at getting the job done, they want to watch someone better at it. Or is their marriage so femanist driven they feel they want to get on the good side. There just as many small cocked black men as there are white.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

liked it very much, hope you write more parts to this story,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@bradprince30 I enjoyed reading this story... quite believable with nothing over the top. I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Have the next lover fuck her in her own bed. He then leaves as hubby enters the bedroom, spreads her legs, and thoroughly cleans her swollen pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story and easily believable. Her husband would love seeing her being stretched and filled by a huge blackdick. Nothing is as exciting as seeing her finding out how submissive she is to a stronger man who can make her forget her husband is watching.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"One of my husbands "weird" fantasies is seeing me with a black man." --- Yes this is weird. It is called fetishism for that reason, because. It. Is. WEIRD.

This is not a Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Poor man, he married pathetic cum dumpster. Feel sorry for him. This bullshit about nonexistent BBC withstanding, I feel sorry for any men the skank encounters, as she's likely to become patient zero for a new STD outbreak very soon, if she's not already.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck, you tell me you had another man for sex, I'd be excited... NOT! I'd be wondering what other times you did this & be tempted while you're at work tomorrow, checking to see a 1bdrm apartment & move in over the next few days. I'd tell you about it like you told me about your adultery... after the fact. In your case, several days after the fact and after you finally reached me somehow. If the place was mine, that time would be shorter & YOU would be the one moving, if only temporary until I see where I, and we, stand.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Based one your first story next chapters will have hubby not only watching wife have sex but he will submit suck and be fucked by her lovers. This belongs in gay male or IR or Fetish category. But she really only loves her husband. That is her story and the author will stick to it!

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Cuck wants to see his whore with a big black clown. Damn, that’s something new and fresh in LW.

Geezer83Geezer8310 months ago

1. Well written

2. Enjoyed your value struggle

3. Enjoyed one episode didn't turn you into a slut.

4. Tired of 5 inches not being as good as .....

5. Will read something else of yours.

Geezer83Geezer8310 months ago

1. I can't apologize enough for all of the ignoramus commenters who are upset your

proclivities are different than theirs.

2. I cling to my delusional "Its not how big it is, its how you use it."

That only goes so far.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Hot story!!!

Well done 👍

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Almost just what I want for and to happen with my Wife.

Someone Big!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She loves stories about faithful wives and devoted mothers who venture out into the wild side. Your story felt authentic, was paced to allow the sexual tension to slowly build and the ending had an exciting climax or three!

There is simply something so exciting about a middle-aged, middle-class, conventional wife doing this. My wife was pregnant at 17, we married at 18 and she delivered out twin babies just two weeks after our wedding. Thus, by the time she was 35 our kids were leaving for college.

I had been telling her for over a decade that once the kids were out of the house she should start dating other men and try to make up for lost time. You see, I was the only man she had ever dated, I took her virginity and she has been faithful every since. Even though she has always been happy with my 4”, pencil-thin dick, I told her she needed to try a few big ones to really know for sure!

She began getting depressed right after the kids left home for college and her doctor recommended antidepressants. I told her there was a non-medical intervention that would not have the negative sides effects of strong medication! She giggled nervously but at least didn’t say no!

To help motivate her I began forcing myself to ejaculate prematurely every time we made love. (Actually if was fairly easy to shoot off in 5 seconds if I imagined her taking a huge cock from another guy.) Also, I stopped licking her pussy to get her off. Week by week I could see her getting more sexually frustrated. So, I knew she might be open to the idea of taking a lover.

Thus, contracted with a neighbor lady who was a psychologist specialized in ‘coaching’ and ‘make overs’ for middle aged wives. I also knew that she had turned a lot of the neighborhood wives into sluts when they were going through their mid-life crisis!

I explained to her that my wife had never had any boyfriends or sexual experience before me. I told her about my small dick and premature ejaculations. I asked her to befriend my wife and guide her along the way toward ‘getting back in circulation.”

She laughed and said, “That won’t be difficult. Your wife is only 35, sexy and beautiful. I’ll take her under my wing and help her through every step.

I told her, “I want you to help my wife buy a completely new wardrobe and find her new look. That includes a new hair style/stylist, new nails/nail specialist and new makeup/cosmetic consultant. Money is not an issue!”

I continued, “Also, get her signed up for dance classes including a class on how to strip. I want her to start feeling sexy, to start feeling desired by other men!”

She responded, “Just to clarify, you want her flirting, dancing, kissing, being groped by and going on dates with other men, right?”

I said, “That’s right. I want her dating/behaving like she is a 20-year old. I’m just her backstop, our marriage is solid, she can count on that. But, I want her dating other men, lots of them!”

The psychologist/coach/make over consultant said she would make it happen!

A week later I had my wife go in for a consultation and her depression quickly went away as she started putting together her new look. I gave them my Platinum credit card and told them there was no limit.

We hope you will write additional chapters to your story. It has great potential! Another faithful wife is starting to come out of her shell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbratprince30@bratprince30
Been visiting the site since it popped up years ago… finally decided to join, post and write. I hope someone out there enjoys my musings and what some naught consider bizarre thoughts. Married and loyal to a fault. We’re both bisexual but we settled down years ago. Lots of exp...