Hotwife Beginnnings

Story Info
Wife surprises husband by acting on his hotwife desires.
3.2k words
4.16
68.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our friend Bill was over for a cookout after a recent break up. He had been friends with my wife and I long before this relationship, but we always saw less of him when he's involved with someone. This particular break up seemed to be causing him more grief than usual. He had connected with the woman's kids, and had pictured himself in a long term family situation when she left him.

As the drinks began to flow, it was clear he wasn't over her, and every conversation somehow led back to his ex. He even mentioned possibly seeing a doctor because his total loss of libido without her. I didn't think much about his comments at the time, and my wife continued to point out all the reasons this break up was a good thing for him as there were obvious problems from the start. His ex was a former stripper and had a history of using men as a means to an end. Although they had been together for several years, it seemed a little ironic that she decide to leave him right after completing her nursing degree.

After dinner, the drinks were kicking in, and we were enjoying smoking a joint out on the dock when the conversation turned to sex. Bill mentioned some of the things they had done, and some things that he might never get to do again, including the fact that she was the only girl to ever blow him to completion.

My wife didn't shy away from the conversation and pointed out some things that Bill had to offer, along with the fact that those things his ex did weren't really that unusual as she herself enjoyed the feeling of a cock in her mouth.

I personally love it when my wife engages in these blunt sexual conversations and I am sure part of her boldness was because she knows it turns me on. We had also included Bill's name in some of our fantasy talk previously, so I knew she found him attractive, but we had never gone further than sharing a couple of sexy photos of her with him.

As the conversation carried over to our back patio, Bill jokingly proceeded to repeat that none of it mattered because he couldn't get it up anymore anyway.

At this point my wife (clearly high) is laughing but looking a little flush when she turns to me and says "Ok, is this joke? Did you guys set this up?" I wasn't quite sure what she meant, she and I have discussed many naughty scenarios, but none that I ever shared with Bill. At this moment I realized my wife was actually really horny from smoking and all the open sex talk with the three of us. Before I could finish processing my thoughts she blurts out "Ok Bill, so you really can't get it up? I will take that challenge, let's see your cock". Of all the twisted Hotwife fantasies and thoughts I've had of how I could get my wife to play with another mans cock, this scenario had never occurred to me. Now, it was actually about to happen by sheer dumb luck.

At this point Bill looks over at me wondering what he should do. Not wanting to look overly excited, I kind of shrugged my shoulders and then casually give him a nod of approval. Turning back to my wife he says "Thank you, but I would just embarrass myself with my limp dick."

Not being one to take no for an answer, my wife immediately snapped back at him "Bill, your best friend just gave you permission to pull out your cock in front of his wife! Are we going to fix this issue for you or not?!?" With that, Bill actually stood up and moved over to the corner of the table by my wife. His crotch was literally right at face level with her, and although he wasn't clearly erect, there was a definite bulge in his shorts. My wife slowly looked up at him like she was patiently waiting for what's next.

However, instead of just whipping it out like most guys would at that moment, Bill took a different tact and looked at my wife and said "Why am I the only one getting naked? Maybe you could show me those as a little incentive?" Now let me explain that my wife's boobs are no "little" incentive. She is a gorgeous full figured redhead with green eyes and giant boobs. Her tank top was barely containing her to start with. Her nipples are the perfect size despite the massive size of her tits, and I could already see her excitement poking through.

Looking back to him, my wife says "You want to see my double D's? I would be happy to show you Bill, you just have to ask my husband for permission."

Now at this point I really don't know how far she is willing to go, but I am not about to be the one to stop it. As Bill turns his attention to me, I simply say out loud to my wife how hot it would be to see her tits out in front of him.

It was the moment of truth, it was up to my wife to either get naked first or bring a stop to this entire situation. To my surprise, she immediately sat up straight and pulled her tank top down. First tucking it under her right boob, and then her left. Her nipples were hard and perfect, a clear sign she was turned on being on display. I was hard as a rock and squirming in my chair. Turning back to Bill, there was a noticeable twitch in his pants as well. "Your turn shy boy," she said. Feeling emboldened with my wife's perfect tit's on display, Bill finally pulled down his shorts just inches from my wife's face. He was clean shaven, and although he wasn't fully erect, he was definitely being affected by my wife and the situation. Even in his semi-erect state he was a good four or five inches and pretty thick. I could literally see him throb as my wife exhaled on his cock, and it was clear she was turned on finally seeing our good friends cock in person. Snapping out of her trance, in one smooth motion she quickly pulled his shorts the rest of the way down with one hand and started stroking him with the other. It was a breathtaking moment to see.

My wife was doing an amazing job teasing, stroking, and caressing him, he was clearly getting harder and starting to leak some pre-cum. After a minute or two of this hypnotic high handjob, my wife went all in. "Bill, what if I was to put your big cock in my married mouth? Would you like to see that?" She said as she rubbed the head of his cock against her cheek.

Turning to me she said "What do you think honey, do you think sucking Bill's cock would make me a real Hotwife?" I took a deep breath and quickly nodded in agreement.

Repositioning herself forward in her chair, my wife then turns to me with a more serious face and says "Babe, you know I love you and I'm mostly doing this for you, but if I am actually going to do it, I plan to really enjoy his cock ok?"

At this point Bill chimes in "Wait, I thought you were doing this to help me?"

To which she scoffs and responds "Bill, you're the one about to get your cock sucked, I think you're being helped plenty. You're just lucky that my husband likes to watch me be naughty."

Turning back to me, I answered my wife with "I love you, I love all this, I am totally into you having some naughty fun with Bill."

With that, my wife gave me a last look to make sure I was really ok, then she quickly turned and literally swallowed Bill's entire cock in one motion, taking him all the way down her throat. In my entire life my wife has been the only woman who could actually deep throat my cock and enjoy it, and now right before my very eyes, my best friend just got to experience it as well. Beyond being turned on, I almost wanted to brag for her as it was incredibly sexy to watch (Not to mention the fact that her mouth was to full to talk). After a few deep throat thrusts my wife takes out his dick with audible pop. And while she is still stroking his now rock hard cock, she sarcastically says "Well, that's it boys, I win. That was a fun challenge, but I think I've clearly shown that there is nothing wrong with Bill's cock." At this point the room went dead silent except for the sound of her hand still casually sliding up and down his cock. I mean what could I say? I didn't want it to end, but I had already gotten to experience more with my wife in the last hour than I ever thought she would play along with in real life. Bill was clearly wanting to continue as well as he remained rock hard in her hand and had begun thrusting back against it a little.

My wife then switched hands on his cock "Honey, did you want to take a picture with my ring showing while his cock is nice and hard? Should I put the head back in my mouth for the effect?" With that she started stroking his cock with her left hand and rubbed the head all around her lips. I grabbed my phone and took the most artistic pics I could get, but I couldn't even stand up straight my cock was so hard. As I zoomed in for some close ups, I could tell she was getting back into it as she jerked his cock into her mouth at a more determined pace.

After another deep suck, my wife removes his cock for a moment and tells me I should get naked and go get her toy for her. I quickly set my phone down and removed my bathing suit not even realizing how much I had leaked just watching the erotic scene in front of me. As I came around them at the end of table on my way to get her toy, she pulls his cock out of her mouth again and turns to kiss me. Without hesitation I lean in and kiss her lovingly and I can tell she is trying to make sure she pushes some of his pre-cum into my mouth. We break our kiss, and as I enter the bedroom I can hear her behind me make herself gag a little as she takes him back in her mouth.

I grabbed one of her favorite toys a rushed back outside. As I return to the porch, my wife stops me again and pulls me closer to her and Bill by my cock. After going down a couple more times on his cock, my wife gives my cock a quick suck and looks up as she strokes both of us. "I just really want you guys to know how naughty this is for me. I've never had two cocks in the same day, let alone at the same time! But my husband likes the idea of me being a young Hotwife, so Bill you're the lucky first." With that, she let go of my cock and resumed her blowing Bill. I circled around the table and sat back in my chair across from them.

As I sat down I scooped up a nice drop off pre-cum from the tip of my cock and tasted it. There was so much leaking just from watching my wife and this situation unfold. Not missing a beat, my wife turns to me and says, "You can taste your pre-cum, but don't you dare jerk off. I get to cum first." And she was right, I was so turned on by this situation that a strong enough wind could have caused me to blow my load prematurely. Knowing that I am not as horny after I cum, she was actually helping me enjoy this situation to it's fullest. I wasn't sure if Bill caught on to what my wife said about tasting my own cum, but it didn't seem to distract him from enjoying my wife's attention.

Scooting to the front edge of her chair, my wife instructed me to eat her pussy while she was blowing our friend. I immediately got down on the area rug with the vibrator and crawled between her legs. She was so wet that I could see her excitement begin to run down her inner thigh. I immediately dove in and started sucking and licking her swollen clit to which she responded to by grinding back against my face with approval. I then went further by inserting her toy which slid completely in due to her arrousal. Knowing that I could no longer see what was going on above my head, I think my wife purposely began getting louder. Sucking and slurping and occasionally gagging herself on his big cock.

At some point she must have sensed Bill was getting close to cumming as she shifted to partially jerking him and added some dirty talk. "Bill, it's your first time seeing my tits. Do you want to cum on them the same way my husband did the first time he saw them?" It was such a hot and totally true statement from her. Except I was shaking like a leaf the first time I jerked off on her, and Bill was clearly not nervous as he looked down at his cock going in and out of her mouth. For a brief moment I wondered just how much cum my wife had enjoyed on her tits, but I realized it didn't matter, they were perfect tits and deserved every drop of cum she might want.

Bill started to grunt a little as his orgasm approached and mumbled something like an "Oh yeah," under his breath. That's when my wife pulled off his cock jerking him quickly and said "Do it Bill, please cum on my married tits in front of my husband!" That did it for him, nearly did it for me, and definitely had my wife grinding furiously against my face. As he took his cock from her to give it the final few jerks, a huge shot of cum leapt from the tip of his cock right towards her face. She was able to pull back a little, but part of the first shot caught her open mouth and then streaked down across her neck and left breast. Before the next shot of cum hit her chest, my wife began to orgasm as I licked her, slamming her thighs shut against my head while saying "it's so hot, your cum is so hot, I fucking love it!" Bill kept aiming his cock at my wife's chest as spurt after spurt coated her and she continued to rock against my face while her juices coated my face. It was all very intense and erotic knowing his cum triggered her have such a huge orgasm.

Eventually both of them began to relax as their post orgasmic bliss kicked in. My wife released my head and I was able to come up for air and view the display Bill had created on my wife's tits. As she leaned back, cum was stuck to her chin and all over both breasts. Her perfect nipples poked through his cum, still aroused by the situation. I was still on my knees as I turned to look at Bill, and his cock was right at eye level. He was still semi-erect and small drop of cum still hung from the tip. I was tempted to reach out, but I thought better of the situation and turned back to my wife.

As she looked at me and smiled her little knowing smile that tells me she has something brewing in her head, she turns to Bill and says "Thank you Bill, that was really enjoyable, you have a really nice cock." With that she grabs his cock one last time, kisses the tip, and says "but now I need to get cleaned up." Getting out of her chair she did not bother to pick up her bathing suit bottoms, but simply turned and walked naked to the French doors that lead to our bedroom.

As I stood up, Bill stated that he was going to get cleaned up as well and headed to the guest room.

Despite the naughtiness of what just happened outside on our patio, I still didn't want to leave my wife's toy out in the open. I grabbed the toy along with her bathing suit and followed into the bedroom. When I entered the room, I found my wife with a huge smile laying in our bed naked and still covered in Bill's cum. "Come here baby, time to prove to your wife that your really a cum eater. And you better do a good job if ever want me to do this again"! I had still not cum myself and I immediately climbed between my wife's legs and prepared to enter her.

"Oh no you don't babe, I'm still way too sensitive down there right now. Why don't you jerk your little guy for me while I watch you eat your friend's cum." And I did. Starting with the top of each nipple I licked it up like ice cream. It was still warm and tasted even better than my own. As I proceeded to clean her, my wife encouraged me and praised me for being such a good cum eater. I think she was even getting horny all over again as my tongue worked its magic and she talked about just "loving cock" and "being a real Hotwife".

At one point, as I went to switch breasts, she pushed my head down into the pool of cum between her tits."Look at me," she said. "Show me his cum on your face baby. Who did that for you? That was me, your naughty wife just played with your friends cock to fulfill your little fantasy."

As I continued to jerk my cock she said "it's your turn now, cum for me baby. Want to see your wife take a second load of cum in less than ten minutes." And with that final thought, I exploded. So much sexual energy released in that moment that the first shot went over her shoulder and hit the pillow. Each of the following spurts of cum landed on her breasts replacing the hot load I had just cleaned up.

As I finally came down from my orgasm, my wife just layed there with her eyes closed and a dreamy satisfied smile on her face. I grabbed a towel and helped clean her off as she said "you know my routine, eat, cum, sleep!" With that she rolled over and spooned with her pillow.

I decided to put my shorts back on and go back outside for another beer with Bill when my wife spoke with her eyes still closed "I saw you look at his cock babe. But he's not naughty like you, he's completely straight. If we play again, his cock is for me." A moment later and she was sound asleep.