A first time for almost everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still rock hard as I rubbed his dick over my breasts and spread his semen around my chest and neck, rubbing the shaft on my face in a frenzy of desire. I even gave it a nice lick up from the bottom and sucked on the tip when I got there. I felt and tasted the last of his cum pump out of him into my mouth and as I shuddered a final time, I swallowed. I never do this. I've only done it once before, many years ago, but it made me feel like I had total control of him. I licked his cock a few more times and then wiped my face with my hand. There was so much cum on me. I laughed a little. I'd never made a man cum so hard and so much. I've always been a little grossed out by it but I was so turned on now and I actually ran a finger through it and licked it from my finger. Sweet and a little salty. I actually think I liked it a little.

Suddenly I felt a wave of guilt. What the fuck have I done?! I just sucked this man's cock and came while I hunched his leg and now I have to go home and look my husband in the eyes and say "Work was ok. Nothing special happened. Just a bunch of drunk people, blah, blah, blah." I groped for the latch on my front console and grabbed handfuls of paper napkins and wiped up all his cum. It was everywhere. So much. It still made me throb down there and I reached down and felt a stream of his seed that had run down my bare stomach and wet the waistband of my jeans. So much cum.

We didn't really say much. I helped him clean up and get his pants leg back on and then I spun and opened the door, making sure no one was around to see what I'd just done, and with who. I told him "Thank you. I've never done that with another man since I've been married and this not going to happen again. I'll deny it ever happened. Please don't think it'll happen again or make it weird while we're working." He said "I have to ask. Are you going to tell your man about this? You said he's into stuff that might surprise me."

I almost panicked. I almost cried. On one hand I had just cheated with another man and felt so ashamed I thought I'd cry and on the other, I'd loved every slightly intoxicated moment. What do I do? "I'll let you know what I do or say. I don't think he'll freak out completely, but I have to tell him." He walked me around my truck and watched as I backed out and headed home. I told my phone to text my husband that I was headed home and drove into traffic, shaking and about to cry. I pulled into the driveway and went to the door. I took a big breath and opened it and went up the stairs.

As usual, he was sitting on the sofa watching a movie and said "Hey sexy! How was work?" As I topped the stairs. I told him "I really have to pee!" and went to the bathroom. I saw my self in the mirror and freaked out a little. My eye makeup was smudged and my hair was a mess. I keep it up at work but had let it down before I drove home. I heard him say "How was work? Anything go on?" And I started to cry, quietly. I said " I have to talk to you about something. Give me a moment, ok?"

When I opened the door, he was in the bedroom. The lights were low and the TV was on but no sound. As I came into the room he said "I noticed you were running a little late and looked at the phone app to see if you'd left yet. You were in the parking lot for like twenty minutes, huh? You weren't doing something I might approve of you want to tell me about while we fuck were you?" This made me jump a little and he saw it. He smiled ear to ear and I started to think that he'd set it all up. I walked around the bed and pushed him down onto it and said "lay back and let me tell you all about it while I suck your cock." This made him open his eyes wide and he said "Ok! But go slow, I'm really worked up and I want to last a little while. What the hell did you get into for twenty minutes in the parking lot?!"

I took him out and began stroking him and kissing him. I told him exactly what had happened, with who and what I'd done and how I'd cum while doing it. He sat up and pulled me to him. Kissed me and reached down and rubbed me between the legs. He gasped a little when he felt how wet I was. He said "Holy shit! You're sopping wet! You're not making this up?! Oh my god! Come here!" He grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed face first and I shuddered when he shoved himself into me from behind. I was still so wet. He pumped me hard while saying how he wished he could have watched me suck Steve's cock and asked how big he was, did I want to feel it inside me? This made me so hot and I could hear the sound of my super wet pussy sliding on his dick. I gasped and said "I want to feel a bigger cock in me, please! I want to feel a big cock fuck me harder than you and make me cum!" As I said this, I could feel his balls slapping my clit and his dick swell up and he started cumming inside me. This pushed me over the top and I shook and spasmed as I began to come too. He was moaning and pushing into me and I could feel his cum and my juices running down my legs and we both exploded together.

He flipped me over, pushed my legs up and started licking my open and quivering pussy. Licking all of his cum out of me like an animal. This pushed me over again and I began cumming again. He pushed two fingers into me and sucked my clit as I bucked and ran all over the bed. He wouldn't stop fucking me with his hand and kept sucking and licking my clit until I screamed and i squirted all over him and the bed, the wall, the floor, while he licked and sucked at my swollen pussy lips.

When we caught our breath? We laid beside each other and he kissed my neck and breasts, telling me how much he loves me and how much he wants to see that happen someday. I told him "If the time is right, I will give a man a handjob on our vacation. I don't want work to get weird and I don't want to have to see that person all the time." He agreed that would be the best way to handle it. Jealously can be the end of something beautiful. We agreed that we should go to the bar together and let Steve know he was safe and that we were both ok with what went down. And that it wouldn't be happening again.

I have to say though, there's a little part of me that would like to how his big cock would feel sliding into me from behind. How good it would feel as I push back against him and make us both come. What would my husband do? Would he watch? Would he join in? Would he want to lick me when we were done and make me come again and fuck my stretched out pussy? He says things like this when we're having sex now and if I say "Oh yes!" or "Would you like that?!" he will immediately cum and then go down on me until I do. This has become an occasional thing I masturbate to, with the new dildo he bought for me. Actually, a little more than occasionally.

Who knows what the future holds? I'd have told you that you'd lost your mind if you said this would have ever happened. Or would I? 😁

12