A First Time for Everything

Story Info
A story of sharing the woman you love.
3.1k words
4.03
20.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alex and this is the true story of an unexpected encounter.

In 1981, Meg (24) and I (26) worked together in an office in Denver. She did data entry and I was the marketing and sales director for a small family run company. I was not dating anyone seriously when she started with the company. The minute she walked through the door to interview for the position I was smitten.

Meg was "girl next door" cute. She was 5'6" inches tall with LONG blond hair that came down to below the middle of her back. She weighed about 135-40 pounds and small breasts giving her pleasant soft curves. She had beautiful pale skin and big dark blue eyes. After she was hired she was asked to return the next day to start the job and her training. That was the day we were formally introduced.

I felt a sexual tension as I shook her hand. She was staring at me with her head down a bit and her eyes looking up at me. She would tell me later that my red curly hair and mischievous brown eyes and grin had captured her. At that time I was 5'10" and weighed 160 pounds. It took me about a week to ask her out for lunch. She didn't have much money and the job didn't pay great and she always brought her own lunch. I think she was looking forward to the opportunity of trying some of the local places she couldn't yet afford. I learned that she had recently divorced after a very brief marriage and had relocated from northern California. She lived in an apartment in Boulder, about 30 miles away.

We soon started dating exclusively and I fell deeply in love with her. I remember her coming to my office, or me going to hers, during the day where we would share passionate kisses without the knowledge of others in the company. It was exciting but it made it hard to concentrate on my job! She kissed better than any woman I had ever kissed. Her lips were soft and she was very responsive. I was in love of her lips and her! We did not have sex for about two months after our dating began, because she didn't want to make another mistake by getting involved to quickly.

After one of our dates, we ended up back at my place near downtown Denver where we made out like teenagers on my couch in front of a fire. It was late and she was very tired. Since Meg lived so far away, I offered to let her sleep in my bed while I took the couch. She looked at me with some suspicion and asked if she could trust me to keep my word. I promised and gave her a long t-shirt of mine and a new toothbrush. She got ready for bed and, after she was in bed, I came in and tucked her in and kissed her good night. I went to the couch with a blanket and pillow and settled in. I was soon asleep.

Sometime in the night I was awakened softly when Meg kissed me and said she felt bad for me sleeping on the couch and not in my own bed. She asked that I join her. She asked again if she could trust me not to do "anything." I told her that I would honor my promise. We did not do anything more than me rubbing her breasts a bit and kissing. We fell asleep with me spooning her from behind. She had to feel my arousal that night.

I had earned her trust and my next date with her ended up with me spending the night at her apartment in Boulder. This is when we first made love. It was fantastic and I loved seeing her soft body fully exposed to my eyes. We fit well together and she loved that I enjoyed going down on her and eating her sweet tasting pussy.

Our love making soon became a routine of my hands exploring her body and her hands exploring mine. I would then kiss and nibble her sensitive breasts and then lick and kiss my way down her body until I would be licking and kissing her inner thighs. I'd never go directly for her sweet smelling pussy as I knew the foreplay heightened the experience for her. I would then softly nibble on her clit and lick her from her ass to her clit. My tongue would go deep into her. After she had an orgasm (or two) I would move up and slide my dick into the velvet grip of her very wet pussy. We would take our time and enjoy it. She preferred tender to rough or hurried.

You may have noticed that I haven't mentioned her reciprocating by sucking my penis. I did ask and she said she didn't like it. She would do it with an old boyfriend and only did it because she found his dick to be "pretty." I guess my dick wasn't pretty enough. LOL. I would have liked to see her lips around my cock but, being in love and respecting her wishes, I did not push it.

Back in the 80's there were public hot tub places where you could rent the use of a private room with a tub, shower and small mat. I told her about one in Boulder and I suggested we try it and she agreed. I made a reservation and we went the next Friday night. After checking in and locking our valuable in a locker, we were lead to our room by a young woman and we were told about how they kept it clean and sanitary. The woman also pointed to the clock on the wall and said we had two hours to soak. She also pointed to a door down the hall that was the coed sauna and cold plunge. She left and Meg and I proceeded to get naked and drop into the hot tub.

Meg and I played with each other while in the tub and would take breaks and make out on the mat and cool off with a rinse under the shower. After about an hour I asked if she wanted to try the sauna. Now, Meg had NEVER been naked in front of anyone other than a serious boyfriend or her ex. I expected her to say no but was excited when she agreed to try it. We grabbed our towels and, with them draped over our arms, we walked into the sauna.

It was a small and somewhat crowded space and very hot. There were two rows of benches on each side with the back bench elevated behind the front bench by about two feet. There was no place for us to sit together so she sat on one side on a lower bench and I sat directly across from her. We used our towels to shield our butts from the heat of the wooden bench.

It was pretty quiet in the room as strangers were in front of strangers. My guess this was the first time that some had done anything this bold. I knew it was the first time for Meg. I used to skinny dip in a quarry when I was in school. Just a bunch of college kids, men and women, running around naked and cooling off in the water or sunning on the rocks. Meg and I barely chatted while our eyes would look around the sauna taking in all the shapes and sizes of the men and women in the room. Meg said she wished I could rub her shoulders and back as they were still tight from her working all week at doing data entry at a keyboard. That's when the guy behind her spoke up and said, "I'll rub your shoulders for you. I am a trained masseuse."

Meg's eyes got large and she looked at me. She turned her to look back and up at the guy on the bench above her and her eyes stopped right in front of the man's penis. She stared at it for about three seconds, an eternity for me. She then looked up into the guy's face. He was about our age, good looking and in shape. He had dark hair with a thick thatch of pubic hair around his semi-turgid dick. She looked back at me with eyes wondering what she should say to that and I shrugged my shoulders and looked across at the guy and said, "Go ahead. She really needs to get the knots out of her back and shoulders after a long week." He didn't wait for Meg's reply.

He lifted her long blond hair that was wet against her back and pulled it to one side. He then lifted it over her shoulder and let it drop in front of her, covering one of her perfect little breasts. His hands then started on her shoulders and, as he worked, I could see Meg was taking shallow quick breaths. Here she was, naked, with a naked stranger rubbing her shoulders and upper back. Her legs parted slightly and I could see the telltale signs of her excitement in the viscous fluid on her pussy lips. He continued rubbing as Meg kept her eyes closed. This went on for about five minutes until she felt the weight of the man's stiffening dick that now rested on her left shoulder, nestled in her hair. Her eyes looked into mine wondering what to do and not wanting to cause a scene. I leaned over to her and whispered it's alright and to relax and enjoy the massage. The scene was VERY hot for me (and others in the room, I am sure).

The guy broke the tension and asked if she felt better and that's when I said that her back was also tight. He told her he couldn't do a proper massage on her back in the current position. I grabbed my towel and held it in front of my growing hard on and said come to our room and work on her back. Meg's eyes grew wide and questioning as I took her hand and towel and we walked out of the room with the guy following.

When we got to the room I told him my name and introduced Meg. He said his name was John but that everyone called him Jack. Jack and I were of similar height and build, athletic without being ripped. Jack smiled at Meg and I took her towel and laid it on the mat by the tub. He told her to lie on her stomach with her arms at her side. Meg quickly got in position. I sat at her feet as Jack began to rub up and down her spine and then he began outward strokes at her shoulders and down her back. He apologized for not having any massage oils with him and Meg just uttered a soft sigh.

I was intrigued and aroused as he continued the massage of my naked girlfriend. I, not wanting to be left out, started massaging her legs. I worked both feet and then up to her calves. When I reached her thighs she spread her legs open just enough where I could see her pussy. Her lips were parted a bit and the sheen on the lips of her pussy that I saw earlier in the sauna was still there. Her blond downy blonde pubic hair framed it all. Using my fingers I began to lightly brush against her open sex and clit and her hips would rise with a jolt. I wanted to put my face in between her legs and start eating her, but I thought that might be a bit much for her to handle. I was wrong.

Jack worked his way down her back with his dick inches from the back of Meg's head. As he got to her butt he began kneading her two cheeks and I watched as her asshole and pussy would be spread to both of our views. Her pussy began making little "kissing" noises when he would spread her cheeks outward and then release them. Her scent became apparent, even over the smell of the chlorine used in the hot tub next to us. Both Jack and I were sporting "enthused wood" at this point.

That's when it happened. Meg lifted her head, turned towards Jack and opened her eyes. She was face-to-face with his hard cock. Jack's cock was about seven inches long with an upward curve to it. It wasn't as thick as mine but it had a large plum like head at the end. It seemed incongruous with the rest of his slimmer penis. Her eyes focused and she rose up on her elbows and she looked back at me. I gave her a mischievous grin and a slight nod.

She turned over on her back exposing her breasts and pussy to Jack's eyes. She reached for Jack's cock and began fondling it and holding his balls. I was amazed and was holding my breath. She drew him closer and gave it a lick. She gave him another. She looked to be inspecting it and saw the precum oozing from the end. She ran her finger over the glans gathering the fluid leaking from the end of his cock. She then put her fingers in her mouth tasting it. Meg obviously like it as she then put her lips around the circumcised tip and sucked it in. She withdrew and looked up at him and smiled. She then began to suck his cock into her mouth and bobbing her head. Jack reached down and began to massage her breasts and pull on her nipples. Her nipples were especially sensitive and playing with them always caused her pussy to get very wet.

I was mesmerized. I was watching the woman I loved making love to this stranger's cock. I began to finger her and her hips rose up to meet my hand. I went down on her and started licking and fingering her pussy while keeping my eyes on the unbelievable sight of Meg giving a blowjob in front of me. After she came I slid up her body and sank my cock into her bringing my face up close and personal to her ministrations to the cock in her mouth. I began slow and deliberate strokes trying to match my motion with what she was doing to Jack's cock.

We did this for over 15 minutes as I would look into her eyes as she held his cock in her mouth. She would, occasionally, take him out of her mouth and lift her head to kiss Jack or me passionately. This drove Jack and I crazy. When Jack was very close to his orgasm he asked her where she wanted him to cum. She reached up and grabbed his ass with both hands and held him in her lips. This was too much for me and I exploded in her pussy. I never knew I could cum so much as her pussy was soaked with both of our juices and they ran out of her pussy in a torrent, down over her asshole to the towel below.

I continued to watch as Jack pumped his dick in her beautiful mouth, the mouth I loved to kiss. Her cheeks bulged when his curved dick would hit the inside of her cheek. He suddenly grew very still, closed his eyes and started making small jerking motions with his hips. He was cumming in Meg's mouth! She did the best she could to swallow it all but much dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and ran down her cheek and neck.

Jack finished and his penis plopped out of Meg's mouth. She looked at him passionately and asked him to kiss her. He bent down and they shared a kiss that went on for a minute or so. She then released him and said, "Come here" to me. I lay beside her and she kissed me with even more passion. I could taste him on her lips and face.

We were still kissing when we heard a knock at the door of the room. It was the woman who had taken us to the room and she was now telling us our time was up. We looked around and Jack was already gone. Slowly we began to gather ourselves and do a quick rinse under the shower. We had to share my towel to dry off as hers was soaked in cum. Dressing quietly we would look at each other and she would look at me and offer a small and brief smile. We would kiss and her breath smelled of cum. We held hands as we walked out and both of us not knowing what to say and neither looking at the other. She seemed embarrassed and alarmed at what she had done. I was still dumbfounded and shocked that Meg could be so wanton. I surprised myself because I liked it. It would take us awhile to process.

It was a fairly quiet car ride back to her apartment with the occasional comments of "wow" or, "that was hot" or, "I can't believe that just happened." When we got back to her apartment we each took a proper shower. We were soon naked in her bed. With tears in her eyes, she asked if I still loved her. I told her I did. I asked the same question about me and she said she did. We both couldn't believe it all happened and she again asked that I not judge her harshly. I told her that I enjoyed it, too. I took her into my arms and we began kissing and playing with each other's body.

Both of us were still hyper sexed. I went down on her tasting my sperm and her juices. After she came I kissed my way up her tummy and breast and slid over to her side. I brought my dick close to her face where she began to stroke it and rub it on her cheek leaving slick streaks of my precum. I moved to put it to her lips and she turned her head away. She said that she didn't want to do that with me. WELL DAMN! She pushed me down and we continued a long night of lovemaking.

We never went back to the hot tub place. She made it clear she didn't want to be shared again and asked that we never talk about that night. We ended up parting 18 months later.

I never did get a blow job from Meg, but it sure was hot watching her give one. I guess my dick wasn't pretty enough.