A First Time for Everything Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband succumbs to his bisexual fantasy.
2.2k words
3.96
10.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife said, "Put your big sleeve on so I can remember what it was like to squirt on my old boyfriend's huge cock."

It wasn't unusual for her to make requests like that when she was horny, and oddly hearing her talk like that always turned me on.

I love it when she wants to fuck while she talks about her old boyfriends. When she wants it big I slip on a thick long sleeve that makes my cock a solid eight inches long. She gets on top and rides it, and I get to hear hot stories about her horny pussy getting filled with nice dicks. I've met several of her old boyfriends which makes it even hotter. She told me I don't have the biggest cock she's fucked, but I do have the hardest and she said it feels so good when I fuck her as hard as I can. But she still needs a big, long thick one to make her squirt.

This time she was really getting into it so I told her I could find her a big one to fuck as long as I get to watch, and maybe join in. She asked how I'd like to join in and I said the first thing that came to mind. I said I'd like to suck his big dick and get him hard for you, then watch him fuck you deep from behind. And maybe you could suck my cock while he makes you squirt.

She said "Maybe."

I took her "maybe" as a "yes" and started going back to my fitness center and would hang out in the locker room watching all the muscular guys come and go from their workouts to the showers. Some wouldn't cover up so I could see how big their cocks were, and several were really good looking to the point where I was getting turned on by the whole process. One guy in particular had what I would call a perfect cock. Long, smooth, and shaved. When he came out of the shower his cock was wet and looked even bigger, like he'd been stroking it. I was getting hard under my towel and stood up and walked to the showers myself.

Once in the shower I couldn't help but touch myself and the hot water and soap felt so good as I worked my cock with my hand. I was so turned on thinking of that guy's big cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy, and maybe my mouth, that I came almost immediately, shooting four or five long streams of cum all over the shower wall. I came so hard I almost collapsed, so I sat down and watched all my cum slide down the wall into a puddle on the floor of the shower.

When I got my senses back I realized I was still hard, which is something I'm able to do. I can cum three or four times without going soft, which my wife loves, because I can fuck her for a solid hour without stopping.

So as I sat on the floor, I started stroking my cock again, not realizing I must have knocked the shower door ajar a bit when I sat down. It felt so good working my dick since it was already so sensitive, but this time I could last longer and was enjoying the feeling of jacking off in a public place.

After about five minutes I felt it building and knew I was going to come hard again. I leaned back so I could shoot it all over me, hoping some would hit my mouth, and just then I looked up through the crack in the door and saw him watching me.

I wasn't sure what to do. I stopped stroking and looked up at him. He moved the door a little more. I could now see it was the same guy I checked out earlier with the hot cock. He took his towel off and his dick was hanging there and I could tell he was starting to get hard. He smiled and then came right into the shower with me and closed the door.

It was tight in there and he stood right in front of me and his cock was now just inches from my face. I started jacking off again and he reached down and started stroking his cock too, and I watched it get harder and bigger with each stroke. He was moaning and said he saw me looking at his cock earlier and asked me if I liked it. I mumbled a "yes."

He said, "Show me how much."

I knew what he meant so I stopped jacking off and without hesitation reached up and wrapped my hand around the first cock I've touched other than mine. I started stroking it and it was so close to my mouth that I was wondering if he wanted me to suck it,

I didn't have much time to think about it because he was getting even harder and longer as I stroked him. His cock was now bumping into my face, so I just instinctively opened my mouth and let that big thick dick slide right in along my tongue.

It's hard to explain how turned on I was. I had thought about sucking cock for a long time and now that I actually had a big one in my mouth I couldn't believe it actually felt better than all of my fantasies. He started sliding it in and out of my mouth and he was getting harder and harder.

I leaned my head against the wall of the shower and just relaxed and let him fuck my mouth. He wasn't rough, but he was forceful and he started moaning and pumping it into my mouth faster and faster. I could tell he was ready and I was so turned on waiting for him to unload in my mouth.

He started grunting then shoved his cock in a lot farther than before, where it finally pushed past my throat and went all the way in. He stopped and leaned forward and I could feel his dick starting to pulse and then it happened. I leaned forward to keep it in my throat and the first stream of his hot cum shot right down my throat and I thought, "this is easy, I can take it all."

But I was wrong, because his cum just wouldn't stop streaming into my mouth. I had to come up for air, so I pulled my mouth off his dick, and he reached down and grabbed his cock, squeezed it hard and shot a long stream all over my face, and then another on my chest, and finally one last stream he aimed at my cock and it hit right above it and oozed down all over my dick and balls. I've never seen that much cum in my life and I felt so good about making him cum so much.

My dick was harder than it's ever been and I started stroking it again, using his cum to slicken my cock. He couldn't stand up any longer, and like I did earlier, he sat down facing me while I jacked off.

He looked at me and said "jack that cock off for me...cum all over me too." Just hearing those words sent me over the top. I got up on my knees right in front of him and unloaded an even bigger load than I had before. Thick, white streams of cum gushed out of my dick and shot onto his chest and stomach. It was like I had never come before. It was shooting out of my cock so hard I could hear it hitting his skin, and when I was almost done, one last stream shot out and drenched his softening cock. I slumped down again and let my orgasm roll its way through my body.

He started rubbing his hands on his hard stomach, collecting some cum and then licking it off his fingers as he stared and smiled at me. He was covered in my cum and he stood up to clean off. I told him to wait, and I leaned forward and opened my mouth wide. He knew what I wanted and he brought his cum covered cock to my mouth and let it hang there for me to taste. I sucked his soft cock into my mouth and cleaned my come from it and it tasted so good I was hard again almost at once. I wanted more, but he said he had to go, so he quickly cleaned himself off, looked at me again with a smile, and wrapped his towel around his waist and left the shower, leaving me in almost disbelief about what had just happened.

I sat for a few more minutes watching all our cum mix and swirl down the shower drain, thinking about what happened, and wondering if it could ever happen again. I got up finally, rinsed off and walked out of the shower with no towel on, not caring if anyone looked at me or not. The other guy was nowhere to be seen, so I sat in front of my locker, grabbed a towel and finally dried my relaxed body off.

I opened my locker door, and a piece of paper fell out to the floor. I picked it up, unfolded it. It read, "That was amazing. I'll be back tomorrow. I noticed your wedding band so I'm not sure what that means, but I'm discreet. I hope you come back tomorrow, too." He signed it, David.

When I got home I threw my gym bag in the laundry room and went to the kitchen for a drink before dinner. Each time I thought about what happened I could feel my cock stirring to life to the point it was becoming noticeable through my shorts. It felt so good that I wanted to see if my wife would notice when I saw her.

I had opened a beer and was enjoying the coolness in my mouth when I heard my wife walk in behind me. I turned around and she was holding a piece of paper.

"I emptied your gym clothes into the washing machine and this fell out." She was holding the note that David had left in my locker. "What was amazing and who is David, and why would he need to be discreet?"

I didn't know what to say, so I said, "Oh he's just a new friend of mine I met...nice guy."

"But what was amazing?" She asked again.

I decided to just come out with it and blurted out, "His cock...his cock was amazing." As the words came out of my mouth I could feel myself starting to get turned on.

"What?! What do you mean his cock?! Did you actually see it?"

"Yes, you can see all kinds of cocks in the locker room. You know that don't you?"

"I guess so, but I didn't think guys would be staring at each other's dicks down there. So, did he see your cock too?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think I'd like to see his cock? Do you get turned on looking at other guy's cocks?"

"I know you would like to see it.. It's huge, and lately I get turned on thinking about cocks, so yeah, I got turned on and I jacked off in the shower."

"Are you going back tomorrow?"

"I think so." She looked down and could tell I was getting hard, and when she saw that she walked over to me and grabbed my cock through my shorts and told me she wanted me to tell her everything that happened. It didn't take long before we were in bed and she was on top of me riding my incredibly hard dick while I recounted what had happened in the shower with David.

I've never seen her so turned on. She was fucking me so hard and when I told her I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, she had one of the most intense orgasms I've seen.

"I want you to go back tomorrow and do it again," she said as she climbed off my cock. "And I want you to get a picture of his cock for me if he'll let you. I need to see if it is as big as you said it was."

I was still hard and she told me to jack off while she watched, and she told me to think of that big cock in my mouth while I stroked my wet dick. It didn't take long before she was telling me how good I'd look with a big dick in my mouth and how she wanted to watch me swallow everything. I finally couldn't hold back any longer and shot several long streams of cum up on my chest and then finally the last one reached my face. My wife leaned over and licked it off my chest then kissed me and forced my cum into my mouth. I loved it and swallowed it for her, and she said she couldn't believe her husband loved dick so much.