All Comments on 'A First Time - I Become a Man's Man'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Nice

Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Learning his way

The best person to give you a sex ed lesson is an older man...i hope the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

A real learning experience for Joe! Put some hair on either guy's chest -- or on both chests! Joe could be a very sexy 18 year old with a splash of chest hair, and Jimmy could be a very sexy experienced, older hairy-chested man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hitchhiking

My second sucking was when I was picked up by a 35 year old gay man. I was 17. I was becoming more queer with each event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Inspiring

Loved the story with its descriptive language and inspiring sensory loads. Wish I had had an older man introduce the fun-loving techniques of such a fun activity for givers and receivers! Keep the story cumming!

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
Nice!

Wish an older guy had taken an interest in me, at a young age...oh, well... come to think of it, I'm that older guy now! Been holding to an 'age-appropriate' standard for myself. Now I wonder if age matters at all - over 18, of course. '5' With 'favorites'.

ByrdMan1960ByrdMan1960over 4 years ago

Wish for that ride. Had a chance once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More please

63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
VERY NICE

I agree with everything the other comments have said. This was a wonderful story, wish had happened to me. It is to bad that every young man could not be broke in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Hope it's a true story, bet you didn't stop there, please let us know about your 2nd time. And third, fourth, fifth.... and when your ass got more than tongued and fingered.

dan1957dan1957over 4 years ago
Great story

Glad he went with his feelings and discovered his true self. An older man just a few years older than me introduced me to the pleasures of m2m sex. So glad he did! Hope there’s a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i would love to suck my first cock

I am a bicurious 50 year old male and fantasize about m2m oral sex. I would love to meet someone like minded and explore the eroticism of giving and receiving blowjobs.

meme62626meme62626over 4 years ago
Very hot

Great story, I have often wondered in the right situation if I would have given into my desire to suck cock at that age, instead of waiting 20 plus years to be seduced by an older man. I suppose better late than never.. your story had me hard from the magazine on..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

I thought the story was well written and had great moments of anticipating his first move. I would like to be both of these men!

RandyAlabamaRandyAlabamaover 4 years ago
Loved the story

It was similar to my first time

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 4 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoy first time stories and yours is well written and erotic. Thanks for a great read.

Eros_epochEros_epochabout 4 years ago
Good Story!

Must say thanks for this very readable and enjoyable story. A special thanks for wrapping it up, though I would have enjoyed a longer final chapter. 99% of authors never finish their series leaving fans hanging with their cocks in hand, though your ending does leave an opening for much more fun to cum as well. Looking forward to reading more of your writing!

literalvirginliteralvirginabout 4 years ago
Nice and quick

Good story. Not many stories get me hard, but this one did

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Made me Hard

You never forget your first time to suck a older cock. It took many encounter to finally eat and swallow cum.

Hitchiker69Hitchiker69almost 4 years ago
Thank God for hitch hiking, or I would never have had gay sex

I liked your story. It reminded me of my many gay experiences when I was young and horny. I hitched across the US several times, got sucked a lot, and eventually learned to love sucking cock.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Sexy story!

Sexy story of man-on-man cock sucking and hope you write more chapters!

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillover 3 years ago

Great start to a story. I would love to be in that situation.

Bijohn69Bijohn69over 3 years ago
Great story

Cocksuckers are aDICKed

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Good story, I Sucked my first Cock before I was a teenager, a friend and I that spent our weekends playing in the woods, unfortunately when I was a bit older, out drinking 17-19, I past up on a few times when I was propositioned by older Men, now almost 65 and I still regret not just taking the opportunity when I had it; never pass an opportunity to Suck Cock now though.

Thanks for a good story, I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story and the whole series. I never took the opportunity to act on my desires as a young man and I’ve regretted it my whole life. It has made for an active fantasy life and the intensity of my orgasms dreaming about being with a man, are unparalleled. Hot and well written!

427427over 2 years ago

Started reading this story when my hand went down my pants and started stroking my cock.....yes, I want to have my cock sucked and I also want to suck another man's cock and have him cum in my mouth!!! Then he can fuck me bareback and cum in my ass....Yessss, I want it all!!!!!

topmetobottomutopmetobottomuabout 1 year ago

I would love to be him!!!@

Gazo1954Gazo19549 months ago

I started sucking cock in my early teens and I was hooked. Although I’m married to a woman she knows I love sucking cock and actually likes watching me with men. I currently never pass up a chance to suck a cock or get fucked

cruzu010cruzu0103 months ago

My first really good gay sesssion was with an older guy when I was pretty young. As in the story, a guy picked me up hitch hiking and easily talked me into going to his house for a beer. He had gay porn on the coffee table. He gave me the hottest orgasm in my young life when he sucked me off. He taught me how to give good head. And he slowly introduced me to getting fucked so that I really enjoyed it. At the same time I had girlfriends and I think the gay sex taught me how to be a better lover with them. I got serious with one woman whom I later married, so I was off gay sex for a long time. We moved to San Francisco in the early 70s. Right around that time we started having a lot less sex and it was pretty boring. I didn’t really mind because I was getting all the adventure sex I needed with horny young me who were everywhere in our neighborhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.