A First Time like No Other - Sonya Pt. 08

Story Info
Silver Bullets.
2.9k words
4.54
5k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How come my stories are about baths and massages and multiple orgasms, while yours are about witches and poisons and, now, werewolves?"

Sonya kicked her legs. God she had beautiful legs. "Your stories are, what did the other girl say, formulaic?"

"You are never going to let me forget, are you?"

"I'm not your wife. I don't own you. You can look at anyone you want. I own your cum, though. You can only cum for me."

"I know! How do you do that? I actually thought it would happen watching her, then it faded."

Sonya got that wicked smile. She adjusted her panties. I had two days until I was finally in my own place. I didn't think I could last.

"You can."

"Stop reading my mind."

"When you are this horny, it practically screams at me."

"Are you certain you never read the Witcher books?"

"Yes. I didn't care for the show. Why would I read the books?"

"I hope they fix the show. The books deserve a good adaptation. The way you talk about reading my mind is similar to the way Yennifer talks about reading Geralt's."

"Do you look like Geralt?"

I hesitated. What a question to ask. Of course I didn't look like Henry Cavill. The guy was a stud. "Well, there is a reason I don't turn my camera on."

"Why? You see me. I want to see you. I don't care what you look like."

"You are beautiful. I look more like...the guy who played King Foltest."

"The fat guy who fucked his sister?"

"Well, sort of. I don't have a sister, but I wouldn't fuck her if I did."

"And look what it got him, a striga. A dead monster baby. You want me to read the books, but when I tell stories about monsters, you whine."

"I do not whine."

"You cum harder from my stories anyway."

"I know, why is that?"

Sonya just smiled. With a twinkle in her eyes, she continued the tale.

-------------

The entire household had been awoken. Jessica and Melanie had barely covered themselves when the housekeeper and cook rounded the corner. Anthony looked ridiculous with a wet crotch, but he jumped out of bed to greet them. He didn't want them to see the spycam monitors on Melanie's laptop.

"We heard something in my room. It sounded like an animal. Janice, please call the police. Bruce, come with me." Bruce looked into the young women's room and saw how terrified they both were.

"Let me grab something first, sir," he said and ran to the kitchen. He returned in a flash with a large cleaver and knife. He gave Anthony the knife. "Let's go."

They headed to the Master Bedroom. Anthony didn't know if Bruce was actually brave, or was acting the part to impress the young women. He didn't care. When it came to sharp claws and teeth, the cook could go first.

The wolf had disappeared. There was no exit from which it could have escaped. All the windows and a side door were latched from the inside. Anthony pretended he hadn't seen the picture and quickly covered it. Bruce had seen enough to know what it showed. He figured out the rest.

He surprised Anthony. "Maybe it is best if the police don't see that. They will just take it as evidence, meaning God knows how many will see it."

He put a hand on Bruce's shoulder. "You have a good heart kid. They are a great couple."

"Of course, Sir."

Anthony examined the crucifix. It was a simple cross, made of wood. It was varnished and polished to a brilliant glow. Where it lay, it had burned his comforter.

"Please sir, don't disturb the evidence." The voice came from behind them. A policewoman was beckoning them out of the room. She was the spitting image of Princess Kate. They both stood there, amazed. She motioned to them again. "Please. I know who I look like. Come out to the hallway."

They both started when they came out to see a K9 unit awaiting them. "Just protocol," said the policeman holding its leash. "The report said a wolf. Betsy here will be able to tell right away." He undid the leash and she started sniffing, working her way into the room. Then she started to howl. With her tail between her legs, she sniffed at the crucifix, then barked.

"Heel, Betsy." The dog was happy to leave the room.

The female detective started giving orders. "Seal the room. I need a hazmat team out here right away. Professor, you are lucky you didn't touch that crucifix."

"You have me at a disadvantage, Officer."

"I guess I didn't raise my hand enough in your class," she smirked. "It's Detective, not Officer. Detective Meadows. Brandy to those who remember me."

"Someone who looks like a Duchess you would think I would remember."

"Maybe you weren't into younger women back then." She glanced at the two young housemates. They had simply slipped back into their towels. Were they intentionally trying to get him sacked?

Melanie beckoned him over. "Professor," she whispered, "you said nothing about a wolf to your housekeeper."

Janice? She had been his housekeeper for years. There had to be an explanation. Just in case, he used the situation to have the girls get dressed. He gave them the weapons Bruce had brought. Then he decided to have him go with them anyway.

Janice stood alone next to the K9 officer. He went back to the hallway where Detective Meadows was still giving out orders. "Hold there, Professor. We have some unique footprints," she said. He stopped. The tech next to her flashed a UV light. The prints looked like an ordinary canine.

"Betsy walked here," he stated.

"No, she hasn't. We entered from the other end of the hallway."

He remained calm. Something was wrong. The Detective had just deliberately lied to him. He wasn't that gullible. Rather than a cat and mouse game, he decided to check on the girls. "I'll just stay out of your way, then. I should check on the students."

"Of course."

He headed to their wing. Jessica was waiting and dragged him into the room. "We checked your class rosters, you've never had a student named Brandy Meadows. Or Brandy Schneider, her mother's surname."

"Janice Schneider? My housekeeper? How did you find all of this out so fast?"

They looked at him and rolled their eyes. "Do you use that laptop of yours for anything updated this century?" asked Melanie.

"I swear I heard him say Netscape the other day," Jessica smirked.

"How can you be joking at a time like this? You are saying my housekeeper has brought on some lycanthropic curse!"

"We don't know that for sure, we just know that she didn't hear a thing about wolves and then the detective asked us about them. A detective that happens to be her daughter." Melanie was slipping on a t-shirt and jammies. Jessica did the same. Even though the events of the night were terrifying him, he found their lack of caring that he watched them dress arousing.

"You get on us for not being serious, then you eye us up while we change?" asked Jessica. "It seems a werewolf in the house is the least of our concerns."

"All we saw was a wolf. Don't jump to conclusions. Seeing you both naked just gets me feeling a bit beastly myself."

She looked at him in horror. So did Melanie. He thought it was actually funny, but then he realized they were looking past him. He turned slowly, just in time to see his housekeeper and the detective enter the room. In front of them was a wolf. A large wolf. It had dark fur and green eyes, but parts of its skin were falling away. It looked like it was something from The Walking Dead.

"Poor kid," said Janice. "He looks worse every time we summon him."

"Kid?"

"How long do you think people lived a thousand years ago? Magic can only keep you young looking for so long. Don't let it fool you, however. He still can rip the three of you to shreds easily." Janice laughed and the wolf pinned his ears back, looking menacingly at each of them. Brandy kept grinning wickedly.

"I don't understand," said Anthony. "What does a Slavic legend from a thousand years have to do with me? How did you even end up here?"

"You hired me, and my son. I worked hard for you and tried to hide his secret. I even discouraged him from using leftovers that happened to survive his jaws when he cooked for you. He obeyed, for the most part." Janice cackled.

The girls both retched. Brandy started to laugh. "You can put both of their sweet remains in my food, Vseslav. Or should I say, Bruce." The wolf turned towards the girls.

"But that still doesn't answer why you cursed me. We got along fine until-"

He had answered his own question. Now he knew who had moved the books around, and the pictures. "Spare the girls," Anthony said. "I'm the one who has been depraved."

The wolf nearly leaped at him, and growled furiously. Janice grew stern. "Spare them? You can't be serious. I've lived with you for decades and not once did you give me a second look. Then you invite these two sluts into the house to parade around with nothing on and they act like they run the place. You will rot in Hell, Professor, and they will burn with you!"

The wolf leapt. Anthony cowered. Melanie punched the wolf in the temple just before it closed its jaws around Anthony's throat.

Jessica hit it from the other side and then both of them kicked it hard enough to hear bones crack. The wolf howled, but rounded again.

Brandy was a real detective. She had a real gun, and had it leveled at Jessica's head. "Back off, both of you!" said Brandy

Melanie stepped in front of Jessica. The wolf got up and stood by Brandy. It limped briefly, but then walked normally.

Jessica had found her nerve. "You look terrible, Brucie. I'm surprised at you. You were once feared. Now you get summoned by some cultist in a land you didn't even know existed to eat a couple girls who are naughty. Will you bite us and make us kin? We can all punish the wicked: the jaywalkers, the cat lovers and, God forbid, those who don't make their bed in the morning."

The wolf leapt at her. She deftly stepped to the side and it skidded to the floor. It tried to round quickly, but its momentum kept it sliding away on the slick floor.

"You just keep failing!" yelled Jessica. You are a cheap jester for the peasants now! You can't even get summoned by someone in your home country. You've been forgotten."

All three of them growled. Janice, Brandy, and the wolf. Brandy lifted her gun towards Jessica. The wolf leapt at Anthony.

"Bam, bam, bam!"

Anthony's heart leapt to his throat, and his jaw dropped to the floor.

So did Brandy, Janice, and the wolf. Each had been hit square in the forehead.

Standing just inside the doorway was the Realtor. She held a Colt 45 out at arms length, the barrel still smoking.

"Silver bullets, gets 'em every time."

Melanie ran to hug Jessica. Anthony fainted.

------------------

"So you aren't a Realtor at all? You are like a modern day Van Helsing?" Anthony was still confused as to what was going on.

"Don't I look it?" She attempted a smile. It was terrifying. She handed him her card. It looked worse than her realtor card.

"Patty O'Toole? You don't look Irish," said Melanie.

"Master of disguise as well." She chuckled. The backs of her arms jiggled. "I have been tracking the Count for some time now. The network alerted me that he had slipped by them to the states. I recognized his cult's mark on your housekeeper. She couldn't hide her hatred of the two young women."

"There are enough of these things around to have a network tracking them?" asked Melanie.

"Of course." Patty gave them a look of disbelief. "You college folk think you know everything, until something goes bump in the night. You should be fine now, the team has made sure there are no loose ends."

"What about his sister, the detective?"

"Sister, ha!" She snorted. "He was over one thousand years old. Your housekeeper wasn't actually his mother. She just summoned him and found him a place to stay."

"As my cook. He looked so young. Why did he look so bad as a wolf?"

"Because that was his true form. He could look very young as a human, but not as a wolf. It was a curse he brought on himself, and was killing him slowly. Brandy's death will be swept under the rug. Killed in the line of duty. She saved you from your jealous housekeeper and her son, the cook, who tried to kill you when you brought the two young women into the house. That's what the paper will say"

Melanie was in disbelief. "How are you going to swing that by the police department?"

"We have people everywhere. No one knew Janice. She kept to herself. Same with Brandy. The police will be thorough because they lost a member of the department. It is all worked out, however."

"If Brandy was killed in the line of duty, who killed her?" asked Jessica. "She has the same bullet type in her as the other two, and the same great shot to the forehead.

Patty looked at her. "I did. Happened to stop by. It was dark and I saw guns pointed and people jumping. The Professor and his harem looked to be in trouble." She got up. "By the way, you can keep the book. Somebody drooled in it."

"The book with the article on the cathedral was yours?" asked Jessica.

"Of course. Who do you think made sure you got the assignment?" She turned to leave.

"Wait! Thank you," said Anthony.

"Yes, thank you," said Jessica. "I'm fascinated by what you do."

"Thank you," said Melanie. "I like you better as Van Helsing than as a realtor."

Patty looked at each one of them. "The first one to try and hug me gets a bullet between the eyes."

"We know you won't miss," joked Anthony.

"Oh, that didn't apply to you, Professor." She winked.

----------------

"You can't end it like that!"

"Why not?" Sonya looked at me mischievously.

"He had to go on to have sex with Jessica. It seemed she wanted it?" I was curious.

"Patty wanted it too, shall I describe that?"

"You are a devil."

Sonya slowly pulled off her top. She knew that would shut me up. I tried not to look, but she adjusted the camera to where her face and boobs were in view. She looked amazing.

"Oh Sonya, only two more days. I can't wait."

"I'm willing to bet you can't"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking aloud."

I loved this woman. Truly loved her. She reached down and pulled out a towel. Then she adjusted the camera back a bit as she wrapped herself in it.

What a tease. For those who get excited seeing a woman in a towel, seeing Sonya in one was the greatest treat your eyes will ever experience. She lay back on the bed, kicking her legs.

My mouth was getting dry. "Um...."

She looked at me innocently. "Yes?"

"I can do this. I can wait two more days."

"Are you sure?" She stood up and grabbed something from beside the bed. Lotion. She put one leg up on the bed and slowly, tantalizingly squeezed out a trail of lotion down the length of her thigh. Then she began to work it in.

I was helpless. My roommates' snores should have made me feel safe, but I had let it build up for weeks. Sonya knew this.

"You just want to see if I wake them up, don't you?"

She looked directly at me. "No, I want to see if I can get you to wake the whole place up." She dropped the towel. Then she...

"Oh shit, no."

She slowly squeezed lotion onto her breasts, letting it drip down from above. Then she slowly started rubbing it in, taking care to push each rub over the nipple. They were standing at attention. Her eyes stared at me. "Cum for me, Steve."

It happened the minute I grasped my cock. Weeks of build up started to creep down my spine into something I couldn't control. It was like the first night all over again.

Rather than wake everyone up, I held my phone tight and rolled onto my stomach. Sonya was working the lotion into her boobs with one hand and her abs with the other. It was too much.

I buried my face into the pillow and bit my arm. A huge, warm lake filled the depression my cock was making in the sheets. I was struggling not to make the bed creak as I was pressing deeper and deeper into the mattress, covering myself in cum. Sonya was going nuts rubbing herself.

I finally slowed down and realized I was a mess. Looking at Sonya I hissed, "You win again."

"You woke them?"

"No."

"Let's try again tomorrow night."

I said I wouldn't.

I knew I would.