A Fix for Her Broken Pussy

Story Info
Another woman helps wife re-discovers her wet and wild pussy.
7.7k words
4.78
14k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Collette and I were returning from Hawaii after a week of sun and fun. We booked the trip to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. We planned to replicate our honeymoon and stayed at all the same places, visited the same sights, and had great hopes of revitalizing our waning sex life. Unfortunately, the trip was a bust and the sex was mere fantasy, well until the last night anyway.

Collette and I have been together since college. We both have busy careers and didn't ever get around to having children. After she went through the big change, sex has been pretty much nonexistent. Yes, we still have special occasion sex; birthdays, anniversary, and occasionally just because she is in the mood, but otherwise I find myself masturbating lying next to her in bed after she has fallen asleep. As we are both nearing the big "Six O", it just seems like there is no future for sex. I just wish someone could convince my dick that is the case. Seldom does a day go by that it does not want attention.

The trip was my idea and it turned out to be a good one. On the last night, Collette confided that, while she had a good time, she felt pressured to relive the romantic escapades of our honeymoon.

"That was my plan exactly," I responded.

"Instead of making me horny, it just made me tense," she replied in a frustrated tone. "You know I love you," she went on, "but my lady parts just don't work anymore."

When we first got together, Collette was very uninhibited in the bedroom. Wet and wild would best describe our lovemaking sessions. She would never have used the words "lady parts" to describe her insatiable pussy. It was always her "pussy", her "wet pussy, her "tight pussy", and occasionally, in the throes of passion, her "little cunt." Those days were long gone. Her beautiful tunnel of love that seemed to drip on command was now dry and overly sensitive. Yes, we tried different lubes, different positions, she just didn't like to have me inside her anymore.

***

After we got ready for bed that last night, Collette asked if I had noticed the lesbian couple making out on the beach earlier. While I had, I wasn't sure I should share that with her.

"I guess,", I responded nonchalantly.

"They were really passionate," she added.

"Uh huh," I mumbled as I brushed my teeth.

As I exited the bathroom, Collette, with a mischievous little grin on her face, asked me to strip down and lay on my back on the bed. Dressed in a sexy nightgown, she climbed on the bed and slathered my stiffening dick with gobs of lube. She straddled me cowgirl fashion and pressed her naked lady parts to my slippery hard dick. As she slowly rocked her hips, I could feel my throbbing dick part her sensitive lips and glide up and down her silky little slip and slide. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she rocked.

"I am so sorry," she cried. "It's not fair to you. You deserve a woman who can satisfy you, fuck you. I know you lay next to me at night and masturbate. I just can't seem to get turned on."

I reached up and toyed with the stiff nipples poking through her nightgown, then slid my hands to her soft neck, and gently pulled her down to me for a kiss.

"This is all I need," I whispered.

My hands slid down the silky material of the nightgown on her back and came to rest on her butt cheeks. I gently squeezed and fondled her lovely ass as I pulled and pushed her over me. To be honest, the weight of her body pressing down on me, the slippery lube, and the silky tender lips of her pussy all worked together to make it feel like I was deep inside her. I closed my eyes and imagined that it was 35 years ago.

I kissed and nibbled on her ear and neck. As she quietly moaned, I could feel a warmth, a slippery wetness invade the space between her and I. This wasn't bottled synthetic lube; this was pure fragrant pussy juice.

Her scent filled the room. "You're wet," I whispered. "You"re fucking hot."

She nuzzled her damp cheek into my neck as she slid forward one last time, pushing just a little farther. I felt her silky wetness coat my sensitive head. She pushed up on her arms, pressed her hips down, and my dick carefully entered her sacred place. Gently, slowly, she pressed down. Returning her head to my chest, I could feel her silky warm wetness caress and stroke my dick. I was in. Better yet, she was soaking wet and wasn't in pain.

We slowly rocked, my hands firmly on her ass sliding her body up and down mine. Collette whispered in my ear, "I am going to cum all over your hard cock. Fill my tight wet cunt with your special cream."

I felt the walls of her pussy constrict and relax as a gentle wave of pleasure ran through her body. Her pussy responded by flooding my invading dick with a thick new coat of her slipperiness. The sensation pushed me over the edge.

"I'm cumming," I moaned. "Oh, fuck you feel good."

"Fuck my little pussy, cum for me baby, fill my tight little cunt," she screeched as her hips moved faster.

She sat up, forcing me deep inside as she continued to rock. My hands captured her swaying breasts, squeezing and pulling her sensitive nipples through the silky material.Stream after stream of my hot cream erupted deep inside her wet little pussy. She collapsed onto my chest.

Both thoroughly satisfied, we lay in the same position, her on top of me with my happy dick still hurried deep inside. It took a while, but eventually I softened and slid out.

"That was incredible," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, it was," she responded with a smile.

We both dozed off into our own erotic dreams, joy covering both of our faces.

***

The next day we basked in the warm sun all day before packing for our return flight home. We felt like newlyweds, holding hands, snuggling, enjoying each other's company.

As we lounged in a secluded area, a serious look suddenly appeared on Collette's face.

"Jake," she started hesitantly, "I want my pussy to respond like it did last night. I want more from our sex life."

"Me to," I said with a smile.

"But I need something different, something more," she said quietly as she stared at the ocean. "I want to try something new."

My heart sank. Was she planning to leave me and find a new stud? An eerie silence overcame the two of us, neither of us able to speak.

"You know I love you with all my heart," she finally choked out. "I want, no need, to experience a woman; her taste, her smell, her touch. I want to make love to another woman."

My heart stopped, I gasped. "Are you leaving me?" I mumbled.

"Oh no," she cried. "I want another woman to join us in our bed."

Her face suddenly went red, her eyes dropped to the ground.

"Never mind," she mumbled. "Just a stupid fantasy. Just forget I ever mentioned it."

I leaned over and gave her a loving hug.

"I love the idea, but it would be cheating on you. I don't think I could do that," I heard my mouth say, but my mind was already deep into a fantasy filled threesome.

"We can talk about it when we get home," I said after a bit. A quick kiss, a loving embrace and we headed back to our room to start packing.

***

Our flight home was scheduled to leave at around 10:00 PM. Maybe a little hanky panky on the plane after the lights went out, I fantasized. Nope. My hopes were dashed when I looked at the boarding passes. First class for sure, but we were in seats 1C and 1D, right at the front of the plane; right behind the flight attendant work area. We got settled in for the long flight when a beautiful flight attendant came up and asked if we would like a pre-flight drink. Ashley, her name tag read. My wife gave me an elbow when I didn't respond. I was too consumed with her smile to hear what she asked.

Ashley was probably in her mid-forties, curvy but not fat, with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. She had her hair pulled back allowing for unfettered access to the details of her face. There was just something about her. I couldn't stop staring at her face, her smile, her eyes.

After she took our drink order, Collette commented on my stare.

"I suppose you think she is prettier than me," she whispered in a snarky but somehow sexy tone.

"No," I quickly replied. "There is just something about her. I can't stop staring at her face."

Collette didn't get a good look at Ashley when she took our drink order as she was too busy watching me stare.

"Get a good look at her face," I whispered, "There is just something about her."

When Ashley returned with the drinks, I pushed my seat back so Collette could get a better look. I watched as Ashley leaned in to set Collette's drink on the tray. This time it wasn't me that was doing the staring, although I took the opportunity to scan the rest of Ashley's body. She stood about 5'6", relatively large breasts safely camouflaged by her flight attendant dress, hips perfectly proportioned to her torso, and very tanned legs.

"Wow," Collette whispered after Ashley was a safe distance away. "I see what you mean. She has an aura about her. If I were a guy, I would want to fuck her."

Totally out of character for my conservative wife. A wildcat in the bedroom back in her prime, she would never talk like that outside the bedroom. And to talk about fucking another woman? Wow, this was hot. Collette sat there sipping her drink, deep in thought. I went back to watching Ashley's every move.

***

My wife is one of those people who can start a conversation with anyone, anywhere. Very often, she will meet a complete stranger in line at the grocery store and know their life history before leaving the store.

When Collette got up and introduced herself to Ashley, it was just Collette being Collette. Since our takeoff was delayed about 15 minutes, Ashley wasn't rushed and the two of them carried on a rather lengthy conversation just out of earshot. Both ladies were smiling and laughing, sometimes whispering, to the point where other passengers assumed they were longtime friends.

The pilot came on the intercom and announced that it was time to secure the cabin. Collette returned to her seat beaming from ear to ear.

"Okay, tell me about her," I whispered.

"She is single, lives in Boise, and she really needs to get laid," Collette joked.

I caught myself shaking my head as she continued.

"She thinks you are sexy. I think she wants to fuck you."

The plane suddenly jerked as it was pulled away from the terminal. Collette is terrified of flying so her fingers dug into my arm as she started to panic. This conversation was over.

As the plane took off my mind was reeling. Other than our brief conversation on the beach about adding another woman to our sex life, Collette had never really seemed interested in women. She did at one time mention a drunken encounter with her college roommate: kissing and some petting, but nothing overtly sexual.

My mind played this over and over in my thoughts. Was she into women? Occasionally, while I was going down on her, Collette would ask if she tasted and smelled like other women I had been with. She seemed to enjoy her own taste and smell and would, on occasion, lick me clean after a particularly wet fuck session.

"Just curious if all pussies are alike," she would sometimes ask with a cute little smile.

My response was always the safe one, "They all taste and smell about the same." Secretly, I knew that wasn't true. Every woman has a unique scent, and my masturbation fantasies always seemed to involve pussy eating.

***

Over the past few years, we had talked about finding a sex therapist but neither of us wanted to share our intimate thoughts with a stranger. We tried some mild porn, but Collette was completely disgusted with that. At one point, she was so desperate to "fix" her pussy that she joined an online vaginal weightlifting seminar. It was fun helping her as she practiced inserting the lifting device and lifting things with her vagina but finally admitted it wasn't her thing.

"I am too dry, and it hurts to put anything inside me," she would say. "If I use lube, the stupid thing just pops out." She dropped the class but continued with the vaginal tightening exercises they taught her.

As I thought back to that live online seminar, I suddenly remember just how intently Collette watched as the instructor demonstrated inserting and removing the lifting bulb from her own pussy. Her fingers would probe and pull, preparing her slick, hairless pussy to accept the bulbous piece of silicone. When finished, as she popped the wet, slippery piece of rubber out, it would make a wet slurping sound that Collette found fascinating.

My mind kept reliving moments from the past when Collette would comment on different women, look at women, point out a nipple or camel toe. "That wasn't for my benefit," I concluded in my thoughts. "She has a sexual interest in other women."

***

After we got in the air and the fasten seatbelt sign turned off, Collette asked to switch seats so she could get something from her bag in the overhead. When she stood up and appeared to be struggling with her bag, Ashley happily assisted. Their arms were intertwined, and I saw Collette intentionally brush her hand over Ashley's breast.

"Oh, sorry," Collette joked, "didn't mean to feel you up."

Ashley smiled and responded, "Don't worry it happens all the time."

Collette returned to her seat and whispered, "She has a nice rack under that dress." I gave her a strange look and she continued, "I just thought you would like to know."

Over the next couple of hours, Collette got up to use the bathroom several times and stopped to chat with Ashley. Each time I would ask what they were talking about, always met with "None of your business."

At one point Ashley went into the bathroom and seemed to stay in there for longer than just a pee. When she came out, she seemed flushed. Collette jumped up and Ashley appeared to hand her something.

The cabin lights were off and most of the passengers were sleeping. When Collette returned to her seat, still on the aisle, she brought her hand up and pressed something to my face.

"Smell this," she whispered.

I inhaled cautiously and caught a familiar scent. I took another, deeper breath and immediately knew there were a pair of used panties pressed against my nose. Just then I caught a glimpse of Ashley peeking out from behind the curtain.

"What do you think," Collette whispered as she pushed the panties to her own nose. "Does it smell like me?"

I had to think for a minute. It definitely smelled like wet pussy, but it was different than I remembered. Collette knew I liked the smell of her pussy and had on occasion masturbated in her panties and offered them to me for a sniff. In our prime, that would always result in me going down on her and end in multiple orgasms followed by wet hot sex. I suddenly felt a stirring in my pants and had to adjust.

"Did that make you hard?" Collette whispered.

"Oh fuck," I thought to myself, how do I answer that without getting in serious trouble.

"It made me wet," Collette whispered in a sultry voice, "I hope you liked it."

"I did," I hesitantly whispered. "It smells different though."

"That's because you are smelling Ashley's pussy and not mine," Collette whispered with a big smile. "She masturbated for you and came hard in these panties. Now her pretty little pussy is bare under that dress. She wants you to fuck her."

I took a deep breath before asking, "What are you talking about?"

"She has never been fucked by a man, and wanted to know if the three of us could get together. She has a layover and I asked her to spend the night at our house." Collette continued, "I told her that you loved the smell of fresh pussy in my panties, and she wanted to see if you could tell the difference."

Speechless, I just looked at Collette.

"Would you like to fuck her? Pop her cherry?" Collette inquired.

Again, how do you answer that question I thought. "Of course, I want to fuck her, but I love my wife."

Seeing that I was struggling with an answer, Ashley leaned over, kissed me passionately, and whispered, "I want to watch as you push your big hard cock into her tight virgin pussy, then I want to eat her sloppy wet pussy after you pump her full of hot sticky cum."

"Fuck yes," I responded, loud enough that Ashley heard.

Ashley flashed that killer smile and pressed her hand into her dress covered crotch. She walked over to our row and opened the overhead compartment, pretending to retrieve something. As she reached high, Collette carefully lifted the front of her dress to reveal a perfectly manicured bush. My dick almost burst as both ladies looked my way and smiled. I struggled through the rest of the flight with a painful hard-on. At one point, Collette reached over and gave it a gentle pat whispering, "Don't you dare waste any of that, we have a long night ahead of us."

I carefully adjusted my pants as we got up to exit the plane. Ashley's smile seemed even sexier as I passed by her on the way out.

"Can't wait. I am so wet," she whispered.

***

Ashley met us in the baggage claim area and we all proceeded to our truck. After we loaded our luggage, Collette whispered something to Ashley. Ashley walked over to the driver's side door, leaned in and gave me a deep wet kiss. As we embraced, she lifted her leg and put one foot on the running board, parting her thighs slightly. She guided my left hand to the back of her thigh and pushed it up to her bare ass cheek. I gently squeezed her round cheek and slid my hand deep between her inviting thighs. My fingers danced across the softness of her pussy and gently slid up and down the slit of her pussy lips. She moaned into my mouth and slowly rocked her hips, guiding her moist slit over my eager fingers. I gently pressed into her soft wet flesh, not deep, just enough to collect and spread her juices on my fingertips. She stepped back, grabbed my hand and pushed my slippery fingers to my lips.

"I taste even better than I smell," she said with a smile as I licked my fingers clean.

Collette chimed in from the passenger seat, "What about me?"

Ashley walked around the truck and repeated the same moves on Collette.

"My first feel and taste of another woman," Collette laughed, "This is going to be an incredible night."

When we arrived home, it was about 4:00 AM. Still very warm outside, I opened a bottle of wine, and we sat by the pool getting to know each other. It turns out that Ashley's mate was her college girlfriend Kay. They stayed a happy couple until breast cancer took her two years ago. Ashley never found love after that and focused on work.

She revealed that she had always fantasized about sex with a man but could not bear to disappoint Kay. At 46 years old now, she was far too reserved to ever consider dating a man. Perhaps a threesome, if the opportunity ever arose would be her best chance of experiencing the love of a man.

"When I saw the two of you get on the plane, I could see a genuine love between you. I was envious, maybe even jealous," Ashley confessed. "When I caught you staring at me and saw the little nudge from Collette, I knew you were interested in me," Ashley continued. "When Collette came up and started talking to me, I felt flushed, giddy, like a schoolgirl with a crush. When she whispered that she wanted to watch me fuck you, I melted. I had never been so wet, so horny. I could feel the wetness in my panties grow. My mind envisioned your hard cock pressing into my tender little pussy, stretching, invading, filling me to my limit. My nipples tightened and grew against the restraint of my bra, my body tensed and tingled. I felt a gentle wave of pleasure flow through my loins as an intimate orgasm washed over me. I knew Collette could tell what just happened and she suggested that I go relieve myself in the bathroom. She whispered that you love the smell of her wet panties and suggested that I offer you a sample."