A Fix for Her Broken Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collette gently rocked back against me as I reached over and teased her nipples. My lips found her neck, my teeth nibbled her earlobe.

"Cum all over this big cock," Ashley whispered to Collette.

I pinched Collette's nipple hard and felt her pussy clamp down on my dick. She let out a series of moans as she bucked hard against me. I pumped a load of cum into my beautiful wife while another beautiful woman watched, assisted.

Ashley whispered into my ear, "You have two pussies to satisfy now, you had better eat you Wheaties."

As Collette continued rocking back against me, Ashley's talented fingers continued to press me into her juicy, throbbing pussy. Ashley gently squeezed the base of my dick, keeping it hard.

"Pump one more load into her," Ashley whispered. "I want to lick that juicy cunt clean when you finish."

As I toyed with Collette's rubbery nipples and massaged her soft breasts, I gently kissed her sensitive neck.

Collette turned her head, a single tear rolled down her cheek. "I love you so much," she whispered. "This is so perfect."

Her body tensed, her pussy tightened, her juices flowed. An incredible orgasm swept through her entire body. She continued to rock her hips as Ashley released her grip on my dick and slid her fingers up to Collette's clit. After her third powerful orgasm, Collette's body went limp. With the head of my battered dick still embedded in the sloppy wetness, Ashley started stroking my shaft. Harder and faster, she continued to stroke me.

"Cum for me stud," she whispered.

My balls constricted; Ashley squeezed tight as my cum tried to escape. Ashley released her grip and my last load erupted into an already sloppy pussy.

Ashley rolled over my body as I lay back, completely exhausted. She nuzzled in between Collette's slippery thighs and started lapping up the creamy, sticky mess.

For the second time, I drifted off to the sound of slurping and soft moans.

***

I woke to an empty bed and the smell of fresh coffee. When I stumbled into the kitchen, my two beautiful women were sitting at the table clad only in their birthday suits.

Ashley jumped up, trotted over to me, wrapped her arms tight around me, planted a kiss on my lips and whispered, "Thank you so much for making me the woman I have always dreamed of being."

Her nipples tightened as they pressed into my chest, her pelvis pressed hard against my thigh.

"Your lovely wife has asked that I move in and we make this a permanent situation. What do you think?"

Still pressed against her naked body, my very sore dick began to grow between her thighs. She reached down, cradled my balls as my hands slid over her ass. I pulled her in tight and pressed my lips to hers. Our tongues found each other's; my hands squeezed her ass tightly.

We broke our embrace as Ashley laughed and said, "I think he is all in favor."

Ashley dropped to her knees, slid her talented lips over my shaft and started bobbing her head. She looked up at me and said, "There is just one more thing I haven't fully experienced. Cum in my mouth."

With that, she took my full length deep into her throat as she cupped and massaged my balls. I guess my expression said it all.

Collette leaned back in her chair, put one leg up on the table, buried her hand between her legs and said, "I think we found the cure for my broken pussy."

The End