A Fix for Her Broken Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley continued, "I was already so wet, so sensitive, when I sat on the toilet, panties still on, I pressed the gusset deep into my folds. I rubbed and pressed the soggy cotton deep inside me. Teased the wetness into my clit. Imagined your hard cock inside me. I came so hard; I am surprised the whole plane didn't hear. After I gave Collette my soaked panties, my pussy continued to drool for the rest of the flight. A couple of times, I had to hide behind the curtain and wipe myself with a napkin. At one point, I pushed my fingers deep inside my wet pussy and had another orgasm while I peeked out the curtain and watched the two of you."

A deep blush crept up Ashley's face. "I have never done anything like that before. I felt so naughty, so horny."

It was clear that Ashley was getting very aroused as she talked. Collette suggested that we all go for a swim and maybe get a little creative under the cover of water. She told Ashley that we usually skinny dip after dark as our backyard was secluded. Ashley indicated that she wasn't ready to bear it all just yet but joked if she could have her panties back, she would be comfortable swimming in bra and panties.

Collette reached into her purse and sheepishly handed the soggy panties to Ashley.

"I was hoping to have a little more personal time with them," Collette said with a grin.

"Oh, I think we can do better than that," Ashley responded. She then pulled the panties on and dropped her dress. She stood before us in a thin bra that struggled to conceal her protruding nipples and the soft damp cotton panties that had delivered her scent to both Collette and me.

Collette and I stripped naked as Ashley watched intently. We jumped in the deep end of the pool and embraced.

"Thank you so much," Collette whispered. "I really needed to explore this part of my sexuality."

Ashley climbed down the steps and slowly submersed her gorgeous body. As the material covering her private parts got wet, it became semitransparent, leaving very little to the imagination. Collette gently massaged my dick under the water as she watched intently.

The three of us gathered in the middle of the pool, just deep enough to allow us to touch the bottom while at the same time allowing us to tread water. Arms and legs in constant motion, there seemed to be a lot of "accidental" contact. Not that I was complaining.

The ladies both seemed to migrate closer to each other and eventually embraced in a steamy kiss. The pool lights were off but the surrounding landscape lights and full moon made it easy to see every detail. Hands carefully, tentatively explored the contours of each other's body. After a couple of minutes, Collette disappeared under the water and came up with a pair of cotton panties in her teeth. "This time you don't get them back", Collette proclaimed.

The next time Ashley disappeared underwater, Collette gleefully announced, "She has a really furry pussy."

Collette knows I am a fan of the bush. Anytime I see a bare pussy, images of a 12-year-old prepubescent girl flood my brain. Not something I want bouncing around up there while plowing deep into a mature sexy woman.

From her reaction, it would seem that my wife prefers pussy hair as well.

***

My dick stayed at about half mast during most of our swim. It took a lot of concentration to keep it from going to full blown hard-on. At one point, Collette swam between my legs and gently gripped and stroked me. When she came up, she called out to Ashley.

"Hey, there is something between Jake's legs that needs attention."

Both girls dove down, and I felt a pair of familiar soft lips engulf the head of my dick. Collette emerged to take a breath and Ashley pressed against my back, reaching around and gently squeezing my dick in her hand as she started carefully stroking. I could feel her rubbery nipples press through the wet bra into the flesh of my back as she slowly moved in the water. Now fully hard, she whispered in my ear, "There is no way this will fit inside me."

Overhearing her, Collette immediately chimed in, "There's only one way to find out." Ashley just smiled and swam to the other end of the pool. Her beautiful bare ass bobbing out of the water.

As Ashley emerged from the water, her bra flew onto the pool deck. Her lovely breasts bounced freely and splashed the surface of the water. Collette and I clapped and cheered. Collette took off under water and came up behind Ashley with a breast cupped in each hand.

"These are perfect," she proclaimed. "Why were you hiding them. Come over Jake and check these out."

We met up again in the middle of the pool and both my hands were guided to a different lady's breast. One firm and full, the other a little softer and smaller. I took a couple minutes making sure to fully evaluate each before offering an opinion.

"Both are perfect," I exclaimed with a smile on my face. "One more test." I snickered as I pulled Ashley's long hard nipple into my mouth. My tongue and lips fully explored, twirled and twisted the hard bud before moving on to Collette's. "Yup, both perfect," I exclaimed.

Ashley had firm breasts with large dark areoles. Her nipples perched proudly atop those luscious mounds, long and hard, just begging to be pulled and sucked. Collette had slightly smaller breasts that were starting to show their age. Sagging and drooping a little, but still a joy to fondle. Her areoles a little smaller and lighter, her nipples not quite as long. The contrast between the two ladies was perfect.

I moved behind Ashley, cupped both of her breasts and lifted them out of the water.

"You had better judge for yourself," I told Collette.

She jumped at the offer, quickly pulling one into her mouth and the other in her hand. She spent the next couple of minutes performing a thorough examination.

"Wow, that was incredible. I have never touched another woman's bare breast let alone suck on it. That was fucking hot."

"I must admit, I enjoyed it as well," Ashley chimed in. "Jake's tongue and lips felt incredible, but yours are softer and gentler," Ashley said as she pulled Collette in for another passionate kiss.

I watched intently as the ladies squeezed and twisted the other's nipples as they kissed. I moved in behind Collette and pressed my hard dick between her thighs.

She broke off the kiss and said, "Slow down there big guy, that hard cock is reserved for Ashley tonight. The two of you will have to figure out how to get me off another way."

Ashley laughed nervously.

Collette swam over to the edge of the pool on the shallow end, pulled herself out of the water and sat with her legs in the water. She spread her legs wide, scooted her ass to the edge and lay back.

"Anyone care to eat my pussy?" She asked in a sexy voice.

Ashley and I looked at each other and responded in unison, "You bet."

Ashley turned toward me, pressed her body into mine, gave me a kiss on the lips and said, "Race you there."

I just watched as her beautiful ass swam away from me, each swim stroke offering a tantalizingly brief peek of her velvety, fur framed pussy lips.

When Ashley reached Collette, she bent down, squatted slightly, and pressed her face into Collette's eager crotch. I watched from behind as Ashley carefully teased Collette with her tongue and lips. Kissing her thighs, tracing along the crease between thigh and pussy lip, gently parting her damp slit, circling her hard clit. Ashley was a master.

It was obvious that Collette was enjoying her first female on female sexual adventure. Her eyes closed tightly, head tilted back, soft moans escaping her closed lips. My fantasy was being realized.

As Ashley worked her magic, I slid in behind her and cupped her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples. My raging hard-on slid between her thighs and pressed against the softness of her vulva. She slowly rocked her hips and pressed down, pushing the shaft of my dick between the lips of her tantalizing pussy. I reached around with one hand and cupped her crotch, pressing my dick firmly against her responsive pussy, being very careful not to penetrate her virgin hole. My thumb circled and pressed her hard clit, the other hand still twisting and pulling her nipple. Her hips moved with more force, sliding her lips up and down the full length of my shaft. As I kissed and nibbled her neck, I could feel her warm wetness flow over my shaft. Even fully submerged in the pool water, her juices were hotter and slicker than the surrounding water. Ashley was quietly moaning into Collette's pussy as Collette continued to try and suppress her own moans.

Collette began emitting a series of short panting screams. Suddenly, the neighbor's light flooded into the backyard and the sound of a door opening quickly silenced her. We immediately escaped the pool and darted into the house. All three of us laughing like teenagers who just got caught skinny dipping. We embraced in a three-way hug, my hands squeezing a butt cheek of each beautiful lady.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," Collette suggested.

As I turned toward the bedroom, Ashley and Collette paused for a passionate kiss. Collette took ample time to fully clean her own scented pussy juice from Ashley's lips and chin.

When we reached the bedroom, Collette directed me to lay on my back in the middle of the bed. As I lay there, my dick proudly standing tall, Collette looked at Ashley and said,

"Time to get to know that amazing cock."

Ashley giggled nervously, "That thing is never going to fit."

The girls crawled onto the bed, one on each side. Collette leaned down and carefully slid her lips over the head of my dick. I took a deep breath as she slowly circled the head with her tongue.

"Careful," I said, "He has been loaded and ready to shoot for a while now. Don't want to waste it."

Collette immediately released her lips and pulled back.

"Wet your lips and slowly slide them over the head," she instructed Ashley. "Put your hand at the base of his cock, if you feel it twitch, squeeze the base and release your lips."

Ashley licked her lips and slid them over my pulsating dick. Her lips so soft, so warm, my dick immediately jumped. As instructed, Ashley squeezed and let my dick pop out of her mouth. After several minutes of experimenting and many close calls, Ashley had the head of my dick pressed deep in her throat and her lips and tongue worked their magic on the shaft. This lady was a natural cock sucker.

The days of multiple orgasms for my old dick were long gone. When I signaled that I couldn't handle anymore without blowing my load, Ashley released me with a pouty look on her face. She lay back on the bed, beaming from ear to ear, proud of her accomplishment.

"Give me a couple minutes to settle down," I told the girls as I got up off the bed.

I sat in a chair next to the bed and heard Ashley tell Collette, "Now time for you to learn some new tricks."

***

The two beauties lay on the bed facing each other staring deeply into each other's eyes. Hands and fingers gently caressing each other's arms, thighs, backs. In unison, their hands drifted to each other's breasts. Gently caressing, tickling, tracing under the sensitive underside. Eyes never wandering, both moved their hands in perfect synchrony.

Ashley slowly lay back and pulled one knee up offering access to her eager groin. She guided Collette's nervous fingers to her waiting fleshy folds and pressed them against herself. Carefully, Collette explored the damp silky soft folds of her pussy.

"You are so soft, so warm," Collette whispered as she pushed her middle finger deep inside.

"That feels nice," Ashley responded. "Just do what you would want Jake to do to you."

Collette slid down her body, taking time to kiss, suck, and caress every inch of Ashley's eager flesh. Once she reached her wispy pubic mound, Collette twirled her fingers in the curly hair as she kissed the sensitive skin all around. Her lips pressed into the soft crease between her thigh and vulva, tongue sliding carefully along the velvety furry lip. Kisses covered her most tender and private parts. Ashley's arousal causing her vulva to engorge, her soft outer lips to part, her silky inner lips to emerge. Collette gently pulled them into her eager mouth as her index finger carefully pressed into her tight slippery tunnel.

Collette swung around on the bed and found a comfortable position between Ashley's widespread legs. Her thumbs gently pushed at the base of her pussy and carefully pressed outward with a sensual slurping sound. Ashley was fully exposed, her wet pink little tunnel eagerly awaiting the invasion of Collette's tongue.

Collette's tongue pressed deeply into Ashley, her nose coming to rest against her pubic hair. From Ashley's moans, it was apparent that Collette's tongue was working its magic deep inside.

"My clit," Ashley moaned. "Suck on my clit."

Collette's tongue pressed up the valley between Ashley's lips, strings of thick creamy fluid trailing behind. Her tongue carefully spread the slippery cream around the sensitive bud before her lips sucked it into her mouth.

Ashley's hips rolled, her back arched, signaling that Collette found the magic spot.

"Fingers,"Ashley moaned. "Fuck me with your fingers."

Collette pressed two fingers deep into Ashley. Her hand moved in a motion that suggested she was searching for her G Spot. A desperate whimper from Ashley signaled success.

"Oh fuck!" Ashley screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Her back arched again. Her ass lifted off the bed, pressing her wet pussy hard against Collette's invading fingers.

Collette released her lip hold on Ashley's clit and watched intently as Ashley's pussy spasmed, contracting and relaxing, over and over again.Thick creamy fluid washed over her buried fingers.

Ashley let out along sigh as her ass dropped back to the bed.

"Are you sure you have never done this before?" She eventually asked with a smile. "That was fucking incredible."

Collette crawled back up alongside Ashley and the two kissed gently as Ashley cleaned Collette's face. Their eyes again locked in a sensual stare. Gently touching, sensually tickling each other. They drifted off to sleep.

*****

After about 20 minutes of gazing at the naked sleeping beauties from my chair, comparing every intimate detail, I noticed Ashley lean in and kiss Collette.

"Are you sure about this?" She whispered to Collette.

Collette smiled and whispered, "I have never been surer of anything in my life."

Both girls sat up and motioned me over. Ashley rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide, offering me the first unobstructed view of her beautiful sex. Collette lay on her side facing Ashley. I crawled onto the bed between Ashley's legs.

"Please be gentle," Ashley said in a soft voice.

I slid the fingers of both hands down her inner thighs, starting dangerously close to her pussy and trailing down to her knees. Her skin quivered, goosebumps formed. I repeated the same motion but pressed gently into her soft thighs. As I pulled back, her lips gently peeled apart, revealing the slick pink tunnel between them.

I leaned forward slightly, set my fingers softly on her pubic hair and trailed them up and over her stomach. Her abdomen clenched and relaxed. My fingers carefully brushed against the underside of her breasts, tracing along the crease that formed between her breasts and chest. Slowly, they pressed into the soft flesh, slid up and over her areoles, circled her hard nipples.

"Oh fuck," Ashley shakily mumbled. "You are going to make me cum. I want to feel you inside me."

I looked over at my wife, her eyes following my every move. She looked up at me smiled and offered a nod of approval.

"Fuck this beautiful lady," she said with a smile.

Collette reached down and took my pulsating dick into her gentle hand. She pulled me closer to Ashley, pushed the head close to her eager pussy, and pressed the tip into her soft wet folds. I leaned in carefully, gently parting her tight lips with my bulbous head. I looked deep into Ashley's eyes in search of a signal to proceed. Ashley gently lifted her hips, pushing me deeper into her quivering flesh.

Collette released her grip on me and slid closer to Ashley, pressing her lips to Ashley's. They embraced in a deep passionate kiss as I continued to ease my dick home. A gentle push in, then back out. A little deeper, then back out. Ashley's tight little pussy stretched and expanded until she was able to accept my full length. I paused deep inside her to savor the pleasure.

"Squeeze," Collette whispered.

I felt Ashley's love tunnel gently grasp my hard dick, milk it. The feeling was incredible.

"Harder," Collette whispered.

Her sensual grip on my dick increased, squeezing me from all sides, holding me tight like a firm handshake. When she released, I pulled back until I could see my head peeking out, then pushed all the way in with one fluid motion until my balls slapped against her ass. Ashley let out a whimper.

Again, and again my hardness impaled her wet slippery tunnel. Collette slid her hand between our bodies and her fingers circled Ashley's sensitive clit. More whimpers from Ashley.

Collette lowered her head to Ashley's breast and sucked her rubbery nipple deep into her mouth. Ashley's pussy contracted and relaxed, thick creamy fluid escaped between my dick and her tight walls. I raised up while I continued pumping into her. My eyes focused on Ashley's slathering wetness as my thrusts became faster and harder. At the same time Collette's fingers pummeled Ashley's hard little clit. Ashley's hips rolled and lifted. Her back arched; her pussy contracted. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

A deep guttural moan escaped Ashley's mouth as her body shuttered and tensed. I exploded sending gush after gush of thick hot cum deep into her. When it splashed against her cervix, Ashley's eyes popped open, and another loud moan escaped her.

"Don't stop!" Ashley screamed. "Fuck my tight little cunt."

I steadied myself on my arms as I continued pumping. My strokes slowed but the force increased. A mixture of our combined fluids pushed out with each stroke. Slurping, sucking sounds accompanied each withdrawal. Soon Ashley tensed again. Her pussy spasmed, contracted, quivered. With one last thrust, I stopped at full penetration to enjoy the sensation of my dick emptying into her. My second orgasm within a few short minutes.

I collapsed, rolling off Ashley and onto my back. I looked over at Ashley. Her incredible smile signaled total satisfaction. Collette slid down Ashley's body and her head disappeared between her sticky thighs. I drifted off to sleep to the sounds of slurping and gentle moans. Ashley's soft hand cupping my exhausted but happy dick.

***

I woke to sunlight shining into the bedroom. The three of us spooning, me in the middle with Collette in front of me and Ashley behind. My semi-erect dick pressing into Collette's soft butt crack.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Ashley whispered into my ear. "Are you ready for round two?"

As she said it, Ashley reached over my hip, between Collette and me, and slid her hand to my dick. As she gently stroked it, she said, "I think your beautiful wife need some of this."

Collette lifted her leg, slid it back over my thigh, and rolled back into me. Ashley's soft hand continued stroking my hardening dick. As Collette wiggled her butt into position, she lifted her knee to allow for adequate space between her thighs. Ashley guided my dick to Collette's waiting wetness. Slowly guiding it up and down her slippery slit, Ashley pushed the head of my dick into all of Collette's tender folds, pressed it to her clit, rubbed it over her inner thighs. When we were both completely drenched with Collette's juices, Ashley guided it into her waiting love tunnel. Never letting go, Ashley continued to guide me in and out of Collette. I was a dildo that Ashley used to fuck my wife. Ashley's gentle grip as she guided my dick in and out added a pleasant erotic sensation.