A Flame in the Night Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawei
dawei
12 Followers

Yeow, yeow, yikes! The free radicals living in my poor asphyxiated shaft are entangled in a mess of discomfort and pleasure. In one way my cock feels devastated, like it's about to lose all consciousness. And yet, otherwise, the more you heave, ho, and wiggle around on my blue, strangled boner-the more it blushes and wants to pop like popcorn.

"No more!" I demand. I can't endure this any longer. Fanatically, I resort to tugging and pull your nipples until finally you let me escape the bind of your gripper. Now, at last, I can find a new home for my sore, flustered wiener. Thankfully, your legs widen to accept me, and promptly I can pass through the gate to my much-needed safe house.

Eventually, my ripe banana-shaped dong eases into your splendid wet banana holder. Here, within your interior, I'm greeted with wall-to-wall happiness. The fantastic, good and natural Feng Shui of this bodily orientation is bringing me lots of good fortune. Oh yes, thumbs up to the detailed immaculate plan. That grandiose strategy looks practically flawless. After all, I'm inside your delightful cock-shelter. And now my current destination, in here, suggests the plan is maybe foolproof and perhaps even perfect.

So hereinafter, I tap into your pussy oasis and we fuck with our buck-naked, creamy rich skins. We press our bodies against ourselves; we caress and touch our flesh; we saturate ourselves with the aromatic ginseng fragrance as the oil covers our surface; and we let our loving intimate emotions appease and gladden our hearts. So playfully, we copulate and engage in our two-player networking game for couples. Likewise, then, softly and tenderly our arms and legs rub together, and our bodies smudge affectionately in slippery romantic bliss.

"Ahh... this smells good." You conceal your head into my bare chest and savor the intense, rustic scent of ginseng. "Honey, this oil is making you so, so S-T-R-O-N-G."

I want to give you a kiss of affection, but soon after you're biting my nipples and hugging my body tight.

"Oh, handsome!" you suddenly exclaim, while reaching around to slap my ass. "You feel so hard inside me. Come on. Let's do this for hours and hours."

I hear your lovey-dovey babbling and, frankly, I'm not sure I understand it. It seems that my mind finds your passionate love dialogue to be ambiguous and what I don't comprehend, gets me feeling unnerved and a bit unsettled.

Eventually, I reach for your legs and gather them close until I'm able to grip the bottoms of your feet. I massage them just a little, at first, by stroking my fingertips into your arches. It feels fun to do it, so I continue teasing and tickling the soles of your feet, while we sexually intercourse our parts.

"Oh, babe, what are you doing!" Your legs jerk and twist, reacting to the itchy, tingly feeling in your irritated tootsies. "Oh, stop it!" you scream.

Apparently, this part of the lovemaking isn't working for you. But I enjoy it. So, I continue to pester and irk your feet while I bore my member into your lovely submitting love-hole. And I fit my fingers between your oily toes and tickle you harder and more aggressively.

"Got you!" I murmur to myself, feeling some level of revenge for being able to outdo you. But more than that, I also like doing you this way since you seem to be getting tighter inside from my tickling.

Again, I hear you pleading. "Stop! Stop it. No more!"

By now you are fully agitated and, in fact, vengeful about my tit-for-tat, get-you-back strategy. Hastily, you reach for the bottle of ginseng massage oil that is lying on the bed. And thus, to pay back my bad sportsmanship, you dump the entire contents onto my head, soaking my hair and completely covering my face in oil.

Argh! That well-laid master plan has wavered badly. It's gone way off the carefully scripted course. Literally and materially, in fact, the entire plan has been dumped over my head. And now, as a result, my imagined perfect plan has been reduced to a free-for-all.

Hysterically, I raise my arms to cry foul! Except there's no ref here to intercede for me. I shake and shudder my head trying to keep the filmy, oily substance away from my eyes. However, the massage lube is way too thick and rich. The oily viscosity essence just won't come off my face. Plus, to make matters worse, it's all up in my hair and it continues to drip gradually onto my face.

I'm struggling: I can't see and I'm gasping for air. Thus, I give in and let go of your feet, so I can close my eyes and focus on not inhaling too much of the lubricant. However, you are still being annoyingly playful with your hands. You are bothering me, pestering me, and you keep mushing your hands into my face and eyes.

"How does it feel like, when you can't see anything?" You remind me of the previous evening when you were helplessly blindfolded. And again, naggingly, you rub my forehead repeatedly with your silky, oily hands. Then you interlace your fingers behind my neck and start lifting your hips and grinding my cock into your pussy.

"It's awesome, sweetheart. I love it!" Partly I have lied. Or reasonably, I have told a half-truth. My cock is feeling awesome indeed, but you're being bothersome and distracting me from getting to that orgasmic pinnacle and that higher arousal that I desperately want.

Therefore, with our bodies saturated in the silky emollients and the fragrant, invigorating ginseng immersed in our noses-what's there to do except-go full into it and fuck you good. Hence, I slide myself into your damp, stretching walls, humping you harder and harder. And I propel my virile, hard erection into the midst of your slippery cunt, which happens to feel more slippery once you emptied that bottle onto my head. And imaginably, it's the equivalent of having a fresh engine tune-up with a brand-new oil change. My cock-piston is greased to the max and cranks easily and thrusts effortlessly. Faster and faster, I plow into your deep honey-pot with a renewed sense of horsepower. I fill you with my manhood and make love to you blindly and frantically, using all my strength to gasp around the oil surrounding my mouth and nostrils.

Furthermore, your sweet narrow pussy opening is feeling perfect! But again, playfully you hinder my breathing. You gather more oil from my hair and rub it over my mouth and face. Hence, in return I lock and flex my body muscles and devote my long-erected point to tame your unruly mischievousness. I thrill you with that large bulgy part of myself and work it strong and hard to make your pussy submit to my hot sexual passion.

"Oh, I feel it!" I shout. There's a newfound excitement that's tingling my cock. "Right there!" I gasp. "Oh, yes! I got it! Yes! Yes!" I growl like a big ole grizzly bear, while figuratively, I stand tall on my two hind paws, snarling and gnashing my teeth, as if to say, "I'm king of the mountains!"

But unexpectedly-that nefarious woman trickster that you can become, gets plainly manifested again. You hear my bellowing earthy cry and, abruptly, you slip out my nearly erupting cock away from your lovely sweet womanhood.

"Let's go one more hour!" you exclaim. "You can do it!"

Fuck! No! No! And there, without warning, my misused sex apparatus is back again into that tormenting, frictionless vice. I'm trapped between the goodness of your maternal snatch and those forsaken locked and wrenching inner thighs. Oh, shit! Oh, my poor, hurting sack of nuts! You're strangling the life of my male rigidity-and worse-now you've decapitated my very right to gush and explode wonderful, gratifying cum.

Consequently, you seize the length of my swollen, hot-tempered manhood and you twist and turn your groin all around on my throbbing bulk. You crush the delicateness of your pussy clams onto me and squeeze the fever in my shaft, forcing me to delay that inevitable conclusion. Except, my monster orgasm will not be bullied or oppressed. It won't be knocked out because its rightful time to shine is here.

Fearlessly, I push and nudge my junk in and out of your tight and very achy squeeze. I spur myself to run my cock deeper into that gauntlet and make your frictionless oily-smooth surface give me more of an abrasive feeling. I need just a little more of it. I got to have more chafing and love-friction against my glowing staff, so I can peak and release that liquid beast lurking inside my testicles.

Henceforth, with my eyes covered by your oily palms, and being so full of agony and desperation, blindly I reach for the medicinal softness of your bosoms. And when I catch the roundness of your jiggling breasts, I clutch them and start pinching and pulling your nipples. One after another, I squeeze them tight the same as you're squishing the head of my cock. And I continue to turn your perky teats round and about. Joyfully, I roll and twist them over and over, just like pinwheels are meant to spin readily in circles.

"Come on baby." You insert your oil covered fingers into my mouth and gently thrust them in and out of my lips, screaming loudly, "Come on! Let it go!"

Just then I feel the swell growing in your abounding petal-soft folds along the hot entrance to your pussy. And now I also start feeling a pleasurable kind of resistance. Steadily, my cock feels like it is ballooning larger and filling with climatic excitement.

Meanwhile, your full body is convulsing and at the sensual limit. You feel the wild erotic waves shattering within, unstoppably near to that gasping completion. The dazzling cycles of red, intolerable heat makes your erupting secret parts undulate and soar in ecstasy.

Eventually, due from the unending taunting to your protruding nipples and from the rocking cock that's grinding against your soft sensitive creases, your cheerful sunny demeanor has been put under submission. The flowering love spasms are high-spirited and superabundant. Thus, in that culminating moment of thrill and passion, a forceful rhythmic response crashes through and overtakes you. Abruptly bursting with deep emotion, you cry out for me. "Come with me baby! I'm coming. Oh dear, I'm c-o-m-i-n-g!"

"Whoa! Yes!" My bone-tired body buckles in weakness. I gasp and cringe, while shouting, "Oh, Sweetie! I feel it too."

You grab my neck tighter as the supercharged ripples escalate throughout your arousal. "Come with me!" you plead again. Then you take a few harsh gasps and start thrashing beneath me. "Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm still coming baby!"

Your tender quim is overflowing with her own kind of sweet love-lava, and the added moisture blends superbly with the ginseng boosted massage oil. In fact, immediately I sense a fresh and remarkable slipperiness emitting from your tremoring little lady bits. And the soggy moistness of your aroused mounds is giving me just what I desperately needed. That once smooth-as-silk frictionless rub from seconds before has certainly thinned. And now-oh boy-how I feel that wonderful pussy-lube fusion. That potpourri of slickness against your little finger-like massagers is giving me just the right abrasive resistance, and pleasure.

Suddenly, my cock is magically charmed and feeling all so fabulous, marvelous, and amazing. The inside of my pulsating sexual goodness is tingly and inflamed, and feels like a rainbow of glowing spectral colors. My hero-man is getting all stiff-necked and swelling in chronic bliss. The splendid glow and warmth in my sex crests to the verge of infinity. And now my nuts feel jittery and excessively bloated, as if they've become the mammoth size of peaches. I shudder and come to a deadening pause. But then, soon after, I'm groaning out fiercely in heavy masculine satisfaction.

"A-r-g-h, girl!" I holler from the depth of my contracting lungs and straining stomach. Then I dare myself to take a generous downturn into that tight, cramped place where you captured my engorged aching erection. I prod the blunt end of my maleness to sink even further into that steamy fit. And then, again and again, I jig and jag my stiffness into that narrow cushioning gap. Moreover, I continue wrecking against your pubic area with every thrust until that erotic nasty stuff has arrived and I'm altogether ready to give you my ultimate crowning spill. "Ohhh yes, baby!" I sound the great trumpet and announce, "Now you're gonna get all of me."

My body continues to jerk and cringe until my exhausted whole anatomy goes limp and slack as a noodle. Likewise, your frenzied spell keeps you on edge until in due time the intensity is satisfied, and moderates. And there it is, assuredly! It's like a fairytale romance novel, with a feel-good forever-and-ever sort of ending. Befittingly, no longer are you rubbing and pestering my face with oil; and thus, accordingly, no longer am I ceaselessly pinching and rolling your nipples.

Ultimately, after completing your amazing orgasmic highlight, you relax and naturally loosen that maddening grip on my severely compressed hardness. Finally, then, there's just enough headway, and just enough leeway. At long, long last, that heavy and oppressive thigh-tension vanishes. Joyfully now, I can let loose of all of that stopped-up, choked-up sperm that's been knotting up in my tubing. Oh, sweet goodness! There it is! My straining balls explode, cum-chucking volumes and volumes of my creamy seed. That emancipated load ejects from my greasy canon and it spills bountifully all over your rich, oily ginseng covered pussy.

-end of chapter fourteen-

(If you enjoyed this, if it made your skin flush-please vote and comment.)

dawei
dawei
12 Followers
12