A Flash of Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears trickled down her cheeks. Anna buried her head in Will's shirt. He stroked her hair, which was more calming and relaxing than she would have expected. She murmured, "You know what the sad thing is?"

"What?"

"I always thought I wanted kids, ever since I was little. I love children. But I'm scared to death now. I'm so afraid I'll do to them what my parents did to me. Maybe in time, I'd get over that but I'd need a lot of support and the right man."

A gentle hand lifted her chin. She raised her head to stare into those deep brown eyes she'd noticed on his first visit to the store. Will's thumb caressed her cheeks, wiping the tears away. His other hand stroked her hair. "We can stop this now. I don't want you upset."

She stared at him a moment. Conflicting emotions battled in the confines of her mind. Anna suddenly wanted to be held, to be kissed ... to be loved. Something—anything—to rip the horrid reality from her thoughts and stuff it back in the box.

She lunged at him, planting her mouth on his. Will made a surprised noise but after a second, he responded and kissed her back. Anna massaged her lips against his. She thought it was probably clumsy and desperate but at that moment, she didn't care. Her hand glided up his shirt, caressed his neck, and ran trembling through his hair. Will's left arm still wrapped around her shoulder. He moved the right to hold her upper arm in a gentle grip.

His lips danced over hers. A sense of hazy euphoria blanketed her thoughts. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as his lips traced a line of kisses down her chin and into the small of her throat. Every touch against her skin was like a blowtorch; heat radiated from his touch, inflaming her passion.

Will worked his way back up her neck to her mouth. His tongue poked into hers. Anna shifted against him and felt his erection pressing against her. She quivered in delight.

He broke the contact of her lips and leaned back slightly. Anna opened her eyes and peered at him. Will only smiled and brushed a strand of hair from her face. "You're amazing, you know that?"

Her voice was only a whisper. "How do you figure?"

"Even with everything you're going through at home, you just exude such happiness and joy at life. You're always smiling. I don't think I could do that."

She shrugged. "What's my alternative? Curl up in a ball and cry? That doesn't make anything better. The universe throws some curve balls my way but I won't let it win that easily."

"Confident and defiant. I love it." He snickered and gave his head a slight shake. "Do you mind if I tell you how unbelievably attracted I am to you right now?"

"I do not mind. Now, get back to work."

Anna leaned into his kiss again. Both she and Will closed their eyes. One of his hands brushed over her breast. Anna jumped, more because she hadn't realized how hard her nipples already were. The slight contact elicited a twinge of pleasure so sharp it was almost painful.

Will winced, the chagrin plain on his face. "Sorry."

"No, it's okay." She took his hand and guided it back to her chest, and held her breath.

Only one other man had touched her breasts—Donnie Wallace, a coworker she dated briefly about six months earlier. Out of a sense of her own curiosity and sense of exploration, Anna had allowed him to feel her up. His pawing had been rough, like he was getting in as many rapid gropes as possible before she cut him off. She hadn't enjoyed it. He'd even pushed for her to sleep with him. She and Donnie had sharp words about his lack of patience. They'd broken up soon after, and thankfully, he'd quit from the store, so she no longer had to see him.

She contrasted that with Will's touch. Will's hands were firm and gentle at the same time. He didn't maul her but caressed her chest with tender care. Anna squirmed beneath his touch and pressed her thighs together. The tingling in her abdomen turned into a throbbing centered on her pussy. Her panties were so soaked she was surprised Will couldn't smell it.

Oh my God, what is he doing to me? She kissed him again. I ... I want him. For the first time in my life, I truly want someone who wants me back. But if say I want to sleep with him, will he think I'm a slut? She took a deep breath and grabbed hold of her courage. Fuck it.

Anna pulled her head back. "I still haven't seen your bedroom."

Will blinked. "Huh?"

"Show me the bedroom."

His eyes grew wide as her implication hit him. "I don't think that's a good idea."

Tides of rejection washed over her shores. She fought back a fresh round of tears. "You don't want me?"

"No. I mean, yes! I do want you." He touched her face. "Anna, you just told me something very traumatic, and very emotional. If we're going to be together, I want you to really think it through. I don't want you to reflect later and think I was taking advantage of you."

Instant relief replaced her apprehension. She wiped her eyes and smiled at him. "Will, I know what I'm doing. Sleeping with you won't change anything outside this apartment. All I know is you've made me happier than anyone in a long time."

"You do the same for me."

"Then let's take the next step." She slid off him and stood. Anna extended her shaking hand.

He took it.

#

WILL

When he thought back to it, the only word Will would have used as he followed Anna to his bedroom was, "dazed."

They entered the tiny chamber, which basically held a bed, a bedside table, a dresser, a bookshelf, and a laundry basket that acted as his clothes hamper. The bedside lamp cast a dim yellow glow over the room.

Anna stopped by the bed and turned toward him. Her anxiety was plain. She rubbed her hands together. He said, "Anna, really. I do want you but please don't do this if you're not comfortable."

"I'm sorry. I want this but I'm nervous." She tossed him a shaky smile. "It's just, uhm, ... Will, I've never done this before."

Wow. She's a virgin. "I'm not very experienced either."

"You still know more than me." She wrung her hands. "I don't want you to be disappointed if I do something wrong and—"

He stepped forward and gave her a gentle kiss. Her body relaxed beneath his touch. He moved his mouth to her cheek. He whispered, "I'm with you. There's no chance of disappointment, okay?"

She nodded against him. Will pulled back, placed both hands on her face, and looked in her eyes. "If you're not comfortable or change your mind, you say something, okay? I don't want you to have any regrets. It doesn't matter if we're in the middle of something. If you want to stop, we stop. I won't get mad and I won't think any less of you. I promise. You hear me?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

Their lips met again. They both kicked off their shoes. Will raised his hands to her blouse and fumbled for the top button. It popped loose. Anna continued to kiss him, so he proceeded until he had undone her shirt. He dragged his nervous fingers up the soft skin of her abdomen and over her bra-covered breasts.

Anna moaned into his mouth.

Will pushed her blouse from her shoulders. She dropped her arms and let the shirt fall from her body. She brought her fingers to his shirt and began undoing it. Despite her nervousness, she did it quickly and mimicked his motion, shoving it off his arms. Her hand inched tentatively to his rock-hard cock, which strained at his pants. Just the touch of her fingertips through two layers of cloth was enough to make him spasm.

God, I hope I can last.

She fumbled at his belt, finally breaking their kiss so she could look at what she was doing. She caught him watching her and giggled, but got his pants open and pushed them down his legs. Her eyes fixed on his dick, which raised his boxers like a tent. She reached a hesitant hand toward it and traced her finger across the end. She raised her eyes to him. At his nod, Anna dipped her trembling hand into his shorts. She gasped as her fingers came in touch with his cock. "It's hot."

"Hot for you."

She pushed his shorts off, then stared at his engorged member with a rapt fascination. She stroked him with her fingertips. The sensation of her light touch rubbing his shaft brought another moan from Will's throat.

After a few moments, he gently removed her hand. Anna bit her lip. "Did that hurt?"

"Not at all but you keep that up and I'm going to finish a little early."

"Oh." She blushed.

"Besides, it's my turn." He leaned forward to kiss her again. As their lips met, his hands sought the snap at the rear of her skirt. He undid it and slowly lowered it from her hips. He paused to glance down her body. Anna wore plain white panties that matched her bra, though the high cut allowed him access to a large expanse of her hips and thighs. He caressed her while he kissed her some more. His cock poked her in the belly and she giggled again.

Will slowly turned her around and moved behind her. He tilted her head to the left, swept her lovely hair to that side, and kissed the right side of her neck. Anna groaned and brought up her right arm to touch his face and head. Will's hands found her bra clasp and after he fumbled with it for a few seconds, managed to unsnap it. He gently pulled the straps from her shoulders and let it fall free. His hands cupped her breasts and he gave them a gentle squeeze.

Anna started to shake.

Will paused. "Anna? Do you want to stop?"

She laughed. "No, I'm still a little cold."

"We'll warm up." He kissed his way down her back. She had a number of skin blemishes and freckles on her back—small dark spots that stood out from her pale flesh. The minor imperfections only made him want her more. Will paused at her waist, hooked his fingers in her panties, and slowly lowered them, revealing the milky globes of her ass. He kneaded and kissed each of her cheeks while his hands caressed her thighs and back. After a moment, he worked his way back up her body until he was standing.

Anna slowly turned to face him, giving him a first look at her naked body. Her heavy breasts were topped by swollen pink nipples that looked absolutely luscious to him. A thatch of fiery red hair covered her crotch but even in the low light, Will spied a hint of her lips peeking from beneath. He stepped back and gazed at her. She stood with her elbows bent and her hands together at her sternum. She was a little overweight and very pale ... and he wanted her more than anything he'd ever wanted in his life.

Anna gazed at him. Her apprehension was palpable. "Am I okay?"

He plucked her glasses from her eyes and laid them on the nightstand. "You are divine."

Will guided her into the bed, lay beside her, and dragged the blankets over them both. They kissed and stroked each other, letting their hands explore and sample their bodies. Her breasts were much bigger than Emily's and softer. Will caressed and stroked her nipples, which caused her to moan. Her hands found his cock and began running up and down the shaft. He winced when she pulled a little too hard. "Easy, easy," he breathed. "It doesn't come off."

"I'm sorry."

He kissed her. "Don't worry. We both need to learn how to touch each other."

His finger found her soaking slit and slowly pressed up and down her length. Will was amazed at how slippery she was. Emily had never been this wet. He didn't know why Anna was more lubricated but he knew he liked touching her there.

So did Anna. She moaned and twitched. Her hips began to rotate along with his stroking fingers. Will lowered his mouth to her nipple and licked it. Anna buried her fingers in his hair. He maintained his pace as she started to push her hips back against him. Without warning, Anna stiffened. A gurgling hiss escaped her throat and her whole body quivered under his touch.

"Stop, stop," she said. "Too intense."

He held her and kissed her as she came down. Anna clutched him tight. At last, her eyes opened. She nodded. "Wow. Okay."

Will began caressing her again. His fingertip wandered to the entrance of her tunnel. Anna tensed, so he massaged around the area until she relaxed. When she did, he made a tentative exploration, to the first knuckle. When she didn't react, he worked a little further in. Anna moaned, so he traveled inside a bit more. "Is that too much?"

"No. A little tight but feels wonderful."

She was tight, like a vise, and hotter than he would have imagined. He took his time, working his finger into her. When he was fully inside, he very slowly withdrew, then pushed in again. Anna gasped and said, "Oh. Oh, yes."

He fingered her for a few minutes, during which Anna grew increasingly responsive and vocal. When he could not take it anymore, he rolled away, reached in his nightstand drawer, and pulled out a condom. A quick tear and unroll and he was ready. Will crept onto her body and settled between her legs. Her thighs spread, allowing him full access. His cock pressed against her pussy. "You ready?"

She grabbed his shoulders. "Yes, Will. I want you."

He worked the tip of his cock into Anna's snug pussy and paused there. She looked at him and nodded. "You're fine."

He inched his way inside. Anna's fingers dug into his skin but she urged him to keep going. Before he knew it, Will was all the way inside her. He stopped there. The inferno of her sex clamped down on his cock, like she didn't want to let it go but as slick as she was, he was able to slide back, then forward again.

Anna whimpered. Will thought for a moment he'd hurt her but she smiled at him. "You feel so good."

"No pain?"

"Not yet." She kissed his neck. "It's wonderful."

Will settled into a slow steady rhythm of gentle thrusts into her torrid, drenched body. Every second of the soft press of her body clamping onto his cock was absolutely wonderful. With each roll of his hips against hers, a soft cry escaped her lips. His instinct was to close his eyes but Anna's gaze locked onto his. He stared into her eyes with every thrust. Her attention never left him.

It had never been like that with Emily. That had been functional and fun but no more than that. As he and Anna made gentle love, Will felt a connection deep in his soul. He didn't just want to have sex with Anna, or fuck her. He wanted those too but the longer he stared at her, the more he felt the genesis of something beyond lust.

I'm letting the sex get to me. It's too soon. It can't be love ... can it?

For her part, Anna fell into the rhythm without much effort. She squeezed his body between her thighs and her hands caressed his shoulders and upper arms. He asked once again if she was in pain and she'd smiled and shaken her head.

The familiar feeling built, deep in his balls. Will resisted the urge to speed up, lest he hurt her. He maintained his pace but allowed his body to tense as the sensation swelled past his tipping point. Will groaned, erupting into the condom. The wave of pleasure rushed through him, sapping his strength. He collapsed against Anna, who kissed his cheek and held him. When he regained a measure of control, he slowly slid his way from her. Anna grunted as he pulled out but stayed still. Will fell on his back beside her. Anna rolled and snuggled into him. She tossed her hair, fanning red strands across his chest. She whispered, "Thank you."

"For?"

"Making my first time so beautiful."

Will chuckled. "It was pretty damn good for me too. I'm sorry if you didn't, uh, finish."

She rested her chin on his chest and gazed at him. "I had one from your finger and another little one in there somewhere."

"How do you know so much about orgasms? Do you, uh ... by yourself, I mean?"

Her cheeks turned pink. "Yes, sometimes. I've read a lot about it and, uh, watched some porn. I was always interested in sex, Will. I just didn't think it was interested in me."

Will snickered.

Anna traced a finger across his rib cage. "I thought I'd be too nervous to come but you relaxed me. I'm just glad we were together and you were my first. That means a lot to me, to be with someone so special. You are special to me, Will."

Will touched her hair. "I lo—" He stopped himself.

She smiled and kissed his chest. "I love you too."

He didn't know what to say to that. Then he shrugged. He'd figure it out later.

Sleep claimed him.

#

ANNA

She lay cuddled next to Will, her arm over his chest. The deep rise and fall of his chest told her he had dozed off. Anna slipped from the bed as softly as she could and padded to the apartment's bathroom on bare feet. She flipped on the bathroom light and stared at herself in the mirror.

No virginity now. Hmm. I don't look any different.

She didn't really think she would but it was nice to have it confirmed. Anna reached between her legs and felt around. Her hand did not come back with any blood—only a combination of her own fluids and the condom's lubricant.

Anna used the bathroom, returned to the bed, and slithered under the sheets next to Will. A slight bolt of surprise passed through her as she realized she had no desire to get dressed. Sure, on a logical level, they had just had sex, so modesty wouldn't have made sense. But on an emotional level, she was totally comfortable. No fear or sense of vulnerability by being naked with him. No one had ever made her feel as secure as he did.

Will's body was like a space heater; waves of warmth radiated beneath the blankets. She smiled, snuggled her rear against him, and was gratified when he murmured, rolled toward her, and draped his hand over her waist. His breath tickled her neck. Anna stared into the dark and pondered what they had done.

I thought it would hurt more.

Almost everyone, including her mother, had told her the first time would be painful and probably bloody. It had been neither. Anna thought there were one or two points when Will fist entered her that were a touch tight but she wouldn't have called it pain—and the sheer pleasure of having his hot, hard member splitting her apart had dispelled any residual discomfort. In fact, she felt so perfect, so fulfilled with him there that when he came and pulled out, Anna actually felt a bit hollow, like she had lost something.

Nothing painful about that, except him leaving me!

Florence had also repeatedly told her that men would just use Anna to get their rocks off, without any consideration for her. Will had been calm, patient, and gentle. He'd stroked her to an orgasm, which had been as good as most of the ones she'd given herself. And as Anna had stared into her eyes while he was inside her, she felt a connection building beyond anything she'd ever experienced.

I told him I loved him. She shivered. That's ridiculous. It has to be. But no matter how much she tried to dismiss the thought, the notion wormed its way back to the forefront of her mind. I have never felt this way about someone. But how does he feel? She had a momentary panic that the illusion was going to collapse, that now that he'd fucked her, Will would hustle her out, ghost her, never speak to her again.

No. He was about to tell me he loved me. And if I'm wrong? She bit her lip. Then I'll chalk it up to a learning experience. At least my first time felt good and right.

She let him doze for another fifteen minutes before she rolled away to lay on her side facing him. Anna whispered, "Hey, you. Wake up."

"Hmm?" Will's eyes blinked open. "Was I asleep?"

"Yeah, typical man. Blow your load and pass out."

His eyes widened and he half sat-up. "Oh, shit. Anna, I'm sorry, I ... I mean, I didn't—"

She giggled, even covering her mouth with her hand. "I'm picking on you."

"Okay." His body slumped, as though the tension fled. "How are you feeling?"

"Do you mean, did I go in the bathroom to see if someone had written, 'virgin no more' on my forehead or something like that? Yeah, I checked. I'm about the same."

123456...8