All Comments on 'A Flash Story'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

One of your best, JB! I hope Peeping Tom contacts Michelle and marries her. He'd be a fool not to. Five stars! But please no chapter two or any follow-up story. Let the fairy tale end with "they lived happily ever after."

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Hilarious! Hoisted on her own petard.

5

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A PICK UP IN THE FLIGHT TUNNEL

where a 1off flash warps into a 3banger with all included. TK U MLJ LV NV

DDH3269DDH3269almost 4 years ago

Saw a pair of beautiful legs at the Indianapolis airport once and snapped a photo Truly lovely stems. Maybe I should have been less discreet and enjoyed more of a show. This story makes me wonder what might have been. Thanks you. 5*.

solnichnydennissolnichnydennisalmost 4 years ago

Finally, after years of searching, I have found an author on Lit who perfectly captures the woman’s perspective — in a unique voice! Clearly written by a girl’s girl, JBEdwards. You’ve outdone yourself with this one. What woman doesn’t love to be stalked, intruded upon (in violation of federal law — LOL!) and then mocked by a man? Contempt and scorn are the best aphrodisiacs!! I learned that from my girlfriend, oops I mean my friend, you know, when I wasn’t having phone sex with her—you know, like all women do with their best friends!

My favorite part is that Michelle and Tom are instantaneously married, because Tom has decided, that’s how it will be!! So romantic! So that’s really the dream for a rube like Michelle! All’s well that ends well! Thanks for writing. Can’t wait to read more!

BigbaaaadwolfBigbaaaadwolfover 3 years ago
Keep it (us) coming

I loved it. It was just right: the kind of story that takes you by the hand and leads you wherever the author wants to take you. No loss of credibility and in all oh-so-erotic.

Thanks.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago
Well written, vert erotic

I love short stories and this one so well written.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Such a lovely sexy story. Brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2417 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...