Big Companies

Story Info
Men insecure about their wives won't enjoy this story.
23.3k words
4.66
27k
37
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers

(Thank you so much to Rotorhead450 for all the edits and support, and for reminding me to actually publish some of what I write!)

Big companies with big sales revenues and brilliant sales staff have proportionately exotic 'training' trips for their people, as part of the hook to stay. Sanzai Inc. held one annually in the third week of July, before people took summer break and a few months after bonuses were paid. The venue changed each year, and was designed for maximum contact among staff.

Okinawa, Maldives, Corfu, St. Bart's, Fiji... always somewhere gorgeous. Spouses and legal de facto spouses were welcome and would be paid for, but no kids, no girlfriends, no boyfriends. Spouses rarely came though. The meetings and team building activities (e.g. golf or diving) were staff only, as were all meals outside the opening dinner. So if they went, the spouse spent most of the five days looking after themselves. After one trip like that, sitting around waiting for your partner to come home rolling drunk and passing out, usually they politely declined the following years.

Josh Baker from the London office was up and coming, on his first junket, and a newlywed. No way was his Sasha not coming with him. May Finchley from the Miami office had been on the trip five years running, a regular company star. She was also a newlywed, and despite warning her husband Thom that any spouse that had tagged along never came again, he insisted he experience the misery of Mallorca himself.

"Free drinks?" he checked.

"Yes," May sighed.

"Free food?"

"Yes."

"Pool, beach, cabana, a place to read books and watch girls pass in bikinis without you frowning at me?"

"Yes."

"Tell me again why I wouldn't want to go?"

The trip was to Colònia de Sant Jordi in Mallorca. It wasn't easy to get to, but once there it was a superb and unique destination. The hotel wasn't big, but it was in the book of small luxury hotels of the world. The view from the rooftop bar was gorgeous, overlooking the beaches running north and a perfect vantage point for the sunset. Each room had a balcony looking down onto the stylish small pool, and as the only couples, Josh and May were put in rooms next to each other. The privacy was generally good, but they could stick their head around the partition to talk if they moved right up to the railing.

May made the effort to knock on Josh's door to introduce themselves first.

"We got in only a little before you. I've been on a few of these trips now," she smiled, "We've all been on calls together, but for a lot of us it will be our first face to face. Half of us are new, which is good, it was only twelve people last year, now we've got sixteen. The company is growing well."

By late afternoon, everyone had arrived. The agenda said meet at the pool bar for introductions and warm-up drinks. Dinner started at eight at a place called Antonio's, a simple but stylish alfresco restaurant that helped set the ambience for the trip wonderfully. Sasha did feel a bit excluded, but Josh looked after her well. Thom was the opposite, diving in to every conversation and determined to make new friends. They were back at the hotel by ten-thirty. Most of the people from the Americas and Asia were jet lagged and crawled off to bed. Only the Europeans stayed on for one more drink at the rooftop bar, but even they were gone by eleven thirty.

"So," Josh said, holding his wife's naked body to his in the shower, "I'm up and running from the morning. What are you going to do tomorrow?"

"I don't know," she said, squirming as Josh's finger reached down to flick her clit. "Look around."

"See what next door is up to?" he suggested.

"I don't know. I didn't really talk to him."

"Turn around," Josh whispered to her ear. Sasha turned and stuck her rear back at him. His cock slipped effortlessly in. Sasha had been untouched when they first met at college, but Josh had seen to her being very touched since. Sasha had only ever had him, but she'd had him a lot. They'd kept count up to a hundred fucks, but given up counting over two years ago.

"God, I love your cunt," Josh grunted, pounding her from behind.

"Good!" she squealed. "You use it a lot."

"Have. Will."

Josh loved being able to unload his cum into his wife's protected vagina. Since they were married there was no more need for condoms, and it felt so much better for them both. Once he'd pushed his last dribble into her, they stepped out of the shower and toweled dry. Freshly waxed for the trip, the white semen was obvious as it oozed out of her bare slit. Sasha squeezed and let it drip onto the tiled floor, then used toilet tissue to clean it up.

"It still seems weird to have semen in my vagina," she smiled, "I don't feel that grown up, having a man ejaculate inside me. It's such an adult thing to do."

"You're an adult. You're married. And I've cum in you fifty times," Josh yawned.

"I know, but I'm still not used to it. I love that a part of you stays inside me, but I wish it was just stay in, instead of running out everywhere. After that time we did it at work, I'm terrified of having a wet patch on the back of my dress. God, they teased me."

"It was your own fault for not wearing panties!" Josh grinned.

"You wouldn't give them back!" she squealed, thumping his arm.

"We'll...yeah," Josh laughed. "You're married. They know you fuck. What's it matter if the evidence soaks your dress a bit?"

"Grrr," was her only reply.

If you're wondering a little about Josh and Sasha, they were both twenty-four, though Josh was an 'older' twenty-four in many ways. His mother left before he could remember, and he would probably never know the truth behind it. The only thing he knew is he got her looks. Dad was a ginger, but Josh had dark eyes and stylish wavy brown locks that he left long. He was tall with a naturally light frame, but his father beefed him up. His father was hardworking and tough, a self-made builder. Josh had jobs given to him by his father with the expectations of a grown man ever since he was fourteen. Work, study and football were all his father approved of, so it was all Josh did. His body and his brain developed strongly. When he excelled at all three pursuits, it was followed by the attention of a series of gorgeous girls who taught him things his father did not. But Sasha was the first woman he felt was authentic. She was shy and timid and he had to chase her, a novel experience. When he undid her jeans one night and realized she had never been undressed before, he was touched. They had been together almost three years when they got engaged and soon after quietly married.

Sasha was an only child too, but with two protective parents that did not push her hard at any pursuit. Their beautiful and delicate daughter would guide herself, choose herself. They would lay life before her and she would pick a path she wanted to travel. Great theory, but rubbish as far as parenting went. A six year old will try the violin once, declare it too hard and put it aside. With no counsel to fight through the fundamental learning to reach a point of confidence, a child will take the easy route each time. So Sasha drew, because they let her draw childishly without need for improvement. They let her sing like a stuck pig, without the discipline to find tone. She read picture books, rode everywhere with trainer wheels on her bike and her 'cooking' was making ham and cheese sandwiches.

It was lucky that in high school the teachers finally grabbed Sasha by the scruff of the neck and forced her to apply herself to each piece of study and each sport and each music lesson. Sasha flourished. She had debates with teachers about the origins of integral calculus. She could run the mile in four minutes forty, and people stopped to listen when they heard her on a piano. As her confidence rose, so did her beauty. With her short hair, Sasha looked like a mid-height version of Quinn Mora with dirty blond hair, though Sasha had much stronger cleavage, with big nipples. When Josh started to attract girls he let them sweep him away to a well-rounded sexual education. When boys came calling on Sasha she did the opposite, firmly keeping her panties in place. Everything boys wanted to do with her was new and across the borders of her social boundaries. Without a mentor she could trust to discuss the path to sexual success, Sasha retreated alone to her bedroom. It wasn't until she was in her twenties that Sasha decided it was time; she was too old to be afraid of sex, and the next guy that tried to take her pants off, she would let him no matter who he was. Josh never knew he was randomly the first guy into her pussy. He always thought it was because he was special. Sasha never told him he simply had good timing - but arguably that was fate, right? Certainly he was a good choice to cough up her pussy to; from the beginning the sex had been wonderful, and they adored each other.

In the morning Sasha kissed her man goodbye at the door in just a short singlet, with her hand between her legs. She was cupping her pussy to keep the fresh cum from dripping onto the wooden floor. Sasha took a shower to help wash the mess away and crawled blissfully back into bed, drifting in and out of sleep until lunchtime. Stomach rumbling, Sasha dressed for lunch and then a swim at the pool or the beach. She put on one of the bikinis that Josh had bought for her online. She'd tried them all at home before they left, and of course they were each ridiculous in their own way. All of them left her ass bare and were small enough to need her bikini line thinned. The mesh white one was so sheer that Sasha waxed entirely, otherwise her bush would be obvious. That one stayed in her bag on the first day, choosing the dark blue floral set. It was tiny, but at least her slit and nipples were covered and not obvious. With the plain yellow bikini you could see the bumps up top and below. Over it she wore a short white wraparound.

Leaving the room and walking down the hall to the stairs, Sasha was surprised by hearing her name called out. Thom had heard her go past and stuck his head out his door.

"Hey! You going for lunch?"

Sasha nervously nodded. She had been looking forward to a quiet day.

"Hang on, let me get my keys," he said. Sasha waited by the stair, then walked ahead as he came to join her. Thom was shoeless, it was the first thing she'd noticed. He had good looking feet. Sasha almost laughed, she'd never once considered a person's foot. He had apricot shorts and a blue polo shirt. Admittedly, he filled his clothes well. He was tall, fit, and like Josh his wavy hair was gorgeous. And he was constantly smiling, Sasha sensed he was a genuinely happy soul.

"Where you thinking to go?" Thom asked as they stepped down.

"The pool bar."

"Okay!"

They sat on adjacent sides of a square table looking at the pool and the ocean behind it.

"You're from America?" Sasha asked.

"Canada originally."

"Oh."

"You're English?"

"London."

"Beautiful city."

It went like that for a time. When you know absolutely nothing about someone, you can fill an hour with just an exchange of facts. Certainly it was enough to get them through lunch.

"How old are you? Seems like you've lived in lots of places."

"Just turned thirty. How about you?"

"Twenty four."

"Wow, and married already!"

Sasha blushed and nodded.

"Did you have after-lunch plans?" he asked her.

"A swim, I guess," Sasha said nervously. She worried he might want to join her. Showing her bare ass to someone she knew would be different to showing it to strangers.

"Let's do the beach, I'll get the hotel to give us some towels."

Sasha shuddered. He was going to come, and she had no reasonable excuse to say no. He got up from the table, signed for the meal and came back with two huge blue towels, a bottle of sunscreen and two plastic bottles of water.

"Let's go discover," Thom smiled.

They walked the beach to the north of town, not travelling far until finding a spot that was sandy and had crystal clear water in front. For a long time they sat and kept talking, about their weddings, their work, and their experience of living with someone working for Sanzai.

"The company asks a lot, huh?" Thom said.

"I know. But the money...."

"It's true," he smiled. "Difficult to argue with the money."

"I thought there would be more spouses on the trip," Sasha said. "It's all paid, why would you not come?"

"According to May it's either because no kids can come or because they just leave us alone. Last night was the only dinner we're included."

"I know. I saw."

"So mostly you're alone. May says no husband or wife comes back the second trip, they don't like being dumped alone."

"Hmmm," Sasha nodded, understanding the feeling.

"So lucky we have each other!" Thom smiled. "Shall we go try the water?"

Thom stood and took off his shirt. Sasha tried not to stare, but it was impressive. She sat, not moving as he rubbed the protection all over his face and body.

"Come on then," he said, handing her the bottle and turning his back toward her. "Help me out?"

Sasha sighed and stood up. Thom had been nothing but polite and appropriate. She opened the bottle, put the thick white cream in her hands and began spreading it over his back.

"Oh, this doesn't rub in easy," she complained, massaging long and hard to get rid of the white sheen.

"It's waterproof," he gave as a reason. Instinctively Sasha pulled the elastic band of his shorts out and rubbed down below the shorts level, as she would do with Josh, to stop a small red line if the pants moved down. Thom took it in his stride, not flinching a muscle.

Once done, he stood waiting for Sasha to do herself. Politely he looked out to sea and along the beach rather than watch Sasha rub herself all over, but couldn't help but take a quick glance when she did her cleavage and her ass. Thankfully she hadn't noticed, he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

"Come on, l'll do it," Thom laughed, looking at her trying to get her back herself. "Come on."

Sasha handed the cream over and turned her back.

"Hold the front of your bikini, will you?"

"Huh?"

"Hold the front, I'm going to undo the tie."

Sasha held the front firmly as she felt her bikini come undone. Thom then did as she had done to him, massaging deep all over her back to have the thick cream rub in. He went under the strings of her bottoms, too, shifting them and making sure she had no skipped parts.

"I take it your husband picked this bikini out?" he asked in a friendly way, tying her bikini top back up.

"Yes!" Sasha said more strongly than she intended.

"That's good," Thom shrugged. "He doesn't mind guys seeing his wife naked. That's good. Jealous guys are usually selfish, too."

"Is it really that bad? Do I really look naked?"

"Completely! But only from behind. The front looks normal," he said, turning her to him.

"The back is too much?" Sasha worried.

"Well," he smiled, "Your ass looks great. Come on, you're here with it on now. Put it out of your mind. Let's try the water."

There were not many people on the beach or in the water, but Sasha noticed men stopping to look when she passed. It took some time to get out far enough that the water covered their hips, then Sasha felt more comfortable. Thom stayed nicely distant for her to feel relaxed. She could sense he liked her, not just her body. In a way he seemed almost disinterested in how much of her ass was on show. It made sense, though. May was beautiful and older and more mature. She probably looked better naked, too, Sasha wondered.

Back at the beach Sasha felt comfortable enough to undo her to string to lay down on the towel and take a snooze. Thom was genuinely good company, and she felt protected showing so much of herself with him there. Alone, she may never dared anything other than a quick dip then covering up.

When it got to a stage of worrying they'd had too much sun, Thom and Sasha tied up, redressed and went back to the outdoor shower of the pool bar to rinse off and cool down. Part of the pool closest to the bar was in the shade and the barman was happy to serve and refill their drinks without them leaving the pool, putting a tray on the edge for them to set their plastic glasses. They drank slowly and talked quietly into the late afternoon, Sasha being less self-conscious showing her bare backside each time she stepped out for the bathroom.

"I need a nap," Sasha said eventually. "Do you mind? You've been so nice to keep me company today, I don't mean to dump you...but I would love a nap and have dinner in. This sun has got to me. And the margaritas."

"I'll not be offended if you join me for breakfast tomorrow."

"A late one, I hope?" she smiled.

"It's open til 10. So, 9:30?"

"Okay," she agreed.

"I'll knock on your door."

"Thank you," Sasha said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Back in the room Sasha showered away the chlorine and sunscreen and smell of rum as best she could and crashed naked on her bed until eight. With Josh still out, she wrapped a towel around herself to take room service for dinner then ate in the nude, waiting for her husband to come home so she could sit on his cock for him.

That happened about midnight. And if Sasha had smelled of a rum distillery he would never have known, given how whiskeyed up he was. His eyelids could barely stay up any more than his cock could. Sasha forced him to shower and he collapsed asleep snoring, still half-wet.

"Right," Sasha said out loud. "Now I know why the spouses only come once."

She was still nice enough to help him out of bed in the morning, drag him in for another shower to wake up and cheer him on as he dressed and scrambled out the door just in time. Her pants were off again, but when he left there was no sperm leaking from her this time.

"So, here I am again," Sasha said to herself, all alone for another four days yet. At least she had a breakfast appointment. Laying on the bed reading with just her short singlet on, Sasha pondered over what to wear to meet with Thom. She wanted to look good, but not sexy. In the end she wore denim shorts and a black t-shirt, waiting for her door to knock. When it did, Thom was as cheery as ever, wearing white shorts and a blue button-up three-quarter sleeve shirt.

"You look good! How was your night?" he smiled.

"I think you know the answer to that," Sasha frowned.

"Yeah, May told me. "They get the rookies plastered on the first night. A kind of hazing ritual."

Thom came in to look at her room, comparing it to his own.

"There are some differences," he nodded. "I thought they'd be the same. Your shower is bigger. Our bed is a four-poster. You don't have a bug net."

"Haven't had a problem," Sasha shrugged.

Thom walked outside to look around the balcony divider.

"Wow, you can see right in," he said. "Have a look."

Sasha followed out and leaned over and around. It was true.

"Wow, no privacy at all," she mumbled.

"Well, no one is actually going to reach around and look, right? Anyway, let's go, before the cook bugs out."

The food was as you'd expect, completely gorgeous. Cereals, yoghurts, fruits, nuts, eggs with divine sauces, addictive coffee, it was hard not to be in a good mood.

"So," Thom asked. "What about today? Beach again? What do you think?"

"I guess so."

"Let's keep walking further, there's got to be somewhere we can find for lunch."

"Sure."

They dangled their feet in the hotel pool finishing their coffee before going back to change.

"Yell when you're ready," he said.

Sasha weighed up her bikini options. Wearing the same suit was boring, but the other two were more risqué, the material more obvious. She picked up the yellow and tried it on, looking in the mirror. It clung to her slit and bumped out her nipples. Turning around, the tiny strings covered nothing.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers