A Flight of Fantasy

Story Info
A sexy encounter on a red-eye.
3.5k words
4.45
8.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first short story, written after a long overseas flight where I noticed several couples snuggled together as they slept.

A Seat Mate

I met a woman, I'll call "Rebecca", on a trans-Atlantic flight from SFO to Heathrow. (We never formally introduced ourselves to each other, but I can't just refer to her as "the woman" throughout my story.) Rebecca isn't what I considered to be my type. She's married. She has an almost male, husky voice; the complete opposite of what would turn me on. And she's a smoker, so she has this lingering smell of cigarette smoke that I find distasteful. How this all happened, I still don't understand.

I'm not a big fan of long flights. They are a means to an end, but I get bored after I've watched the first movie. I find the economy seats too restrictive, so it's a challenge to get comfortable. Maybe I would feel different if I could afford first class, or business. I'm always in economy or economy plus. Steerage by any other name. My employer is "thrifty." This red-eye was my preferred way to travel.

I surveyed the crowd while I was boarding and it looked like the flight was fairly full. From my seat in the middle of the plane I could see the whole of the economy cabin. The cabin rows had two outside seats on each side, with four middle seats. Most of the out board seats were filled with two people, and the majority of the center seats were also filled, with a few random gaps. I guessed eighty percent full.

Rebecca showed up at her seat next to mine a few minutes before the final passenger boarded. She was about 5'7" in height so one of the flight attendants helped her load her large carry-on into the overhead bin. She appeared to be of Japanese decent with high cheekbones and jet black hair. Physically she was of average build. I didn't pay closer attention: she was just another passenger.

When she sat down, I was perusing the the seat-back magazine, flipping through the sections. She put her seatbelt on, sat back and let out a sigh, relaxing into her seat. I glanced her way and our eyes met briefly. We both smiled briefly in-lieu of saying hello.

Wheels Up

The flight got underway and I sat starring out the window passively. I was tired from the busy days the past week. I day dreamed up through the clouds, waiting for the seatbelt sign to go out. Finally, I heard the tone immediately followed by that crew announcement about keeping the seatbelt fastened while in our seats, even though the sign was off.

I leaned down and pulled my computer out of my carry-on. I also pulled out my earbuds, charger, and a game pad. I had a new Tomb Raider game and thought it would be a great way to pass the time. As I was setting everything up on my fold-down tray, Rebecca spoke.

"Looks like it's game time," she said with slight British accent. It took the edge off of the husky voice.

"Yes," I replied. "I'm playing the new Tomb Raider game. It's pretty good."

"Do you mind if I watch?" Rebecca asked.

"Not at all. Are you a gamer?"

"Yes, when I can. I just finished the latest Far Cry game, and I'm looking for something new."

"Cool. I've never played Far Cry, but it must be pretty good. The series has been running for a while," I said.

"Yeah, it's fun," said Rebecca.

We continued with the gaming-related small talk as I jumped into the game, picking up mid-story and working on a puzzle. Initially, I breezed through some quick button-mashing sequences that required I flood a room, avoid drowning, swim to a raft, climb it and then leap to a rope before the water receded. After I climbed to the top of the rope, I ran into a a mystery of what to do next.

Rebecca sat quietly watching as I struggled to figure out my next move. After a couple of times watching Laura fall to her death, she said she saw something that might be a clue. I followed her observation and located a camouflaged switch. It didn't seem to do anything. Well, it was a step.

When I was unable to move further, Rebecca asked if she could try. I nodded and handed her the controller. She climbed back down the rope, swam around a bit and found another switch, which appeared to do nothing. Then she re-flooded the cavern, swam and then climbed back up the rope.

This time, when she got to the top, Laura had a new option. Rebecca handed me back the controller.

"Have you already played this?" I asked.

She said she hadn't, but she had seen similar puzzles previously in other games.

I handed her the controller and asked her to keep playing. I wanted to see what she did in the game and how she would play the character. She didn't hesitate and took the controller. I sat there for the next forty minutes watching her play. The spark in her eye belied the sheer enjoyment she received from playing the game. While she played, we each had a couple of drinks: I had whiskey and she had vodka and tonic.

After a while, the crew began walking around closing the window shades. Since this was a red-eye, we'd fly through the night. I was tired from the week, and also watching the game without actually playing. I stifled a yawn, but Rebecca saw it.

She said, "Oh, you're tired and I'm hogging your game. I'm so sorry."

"No worries," I said. "You're having fun."

She smiled and saved the game. Then she handed me the controller.

"Are you sure? I don't mind watching. You have a real energy about you as you are playing. You're very good," I said.

Rebecca's cheeks turned a little pink.

"I do? I mean, I am?" She replied. I think my comment caught her a little off guard. "No one has watched me play before, I guess."

For the next hour we spoke about how her husband was not a gamer at all. He didn't even like watching sports. He was a fitness trainer and preferred to be doing active things. So did Rebecca, but she was a gamer. So, she waited until he was headed to bed most nights before turning on her Playstation to get in some game time. I spoke about my effort to turn my daughter into a gamer, and how it bugged my wife.

And then I stifled another yawn while Rebecca was looking right at me. She said nothing. I was like a deer in the headlights. She slightly tilted her head as if to indicate "WTF?" I sheepishly admitted I was thoroughly enjoying the conversation, but it was past my bedtime. She gave me a little smile and then finished off her drink.

An Inappropriate Proposal

As I cleared away the computer and accessories, Rebecca asked if I slept on flights. I said that I could, as long as I could lean in relative comfort. She nodded and then stated that she liked the aisle seat for the leg room, but regretted the sleeping possibilities were very limited.

"Well, I'll lean against the bulkhead and you can lean against me."

*Had I just said that? Damn alcohol!*

"Oh, that sounds cozy, " said Rebecca with a wink. "Share a Tomb Raider game and it's off to bed for us," she said with a chuckle.

My cheeks were red with embarrassment. I tried to stammer an apology for my inappropriate comment. She shrugged it off and stood up. "Time for a trip to the loo," she said.

I got up and followed her to the back of the plane, taking advantage of the opportunity. As I walked to the back of the plane, I noticed most of the people were already sleeping. When I returned to our row, Rebecca was already there. She stood up to let me in.

I said thanks, as I squeezed into my seat, trying not to nudge the seat backs and wake the couple in the row in front of us. Rebecca sat down and started pulling her blanket out of its plastic wrapper. I did the same thing, wondering how to break this awkward silence.

Rebecca looked at me and said, "Umm, about that comment you made..."

"Oh-oh, here it comes," I thought.

"What are the chances of maybe doing that, if, umm," she continued, "you actually kind of meant it?" She looked at me with a half smile.

Ok, now I didn't know what to do. I blurted it out, so, I guess I was actually considering it. But then I was embarrassed for being so inappropriate. And now it was OK that I had suggested it, even though I didn't know why I had in the first place. What was I? A teenager?

"Sure, if you like," I said. Trying to be nonchalant.

She smiled and quietly said, "ok."

I pushed my seat back as far as it would go and lifted up the center arm rest. Then I covered myself with my blanket and set up my pillow against the window frame. Rebecca leaned sideways against my shoulder. It was a stiff, nervous move, and there was no way she was comfortable. I could detect a faint smell of cigarette smoke on her clothes, but her hair smelled like strawberries.

I said nothing and just tried to relax, but my heart rate seemed to be going up.

After a minute she shifted slightly, and then shifted again. Then she sat up and looked at me, thinking. I waited for her to say what was on her mind.

"Could you put your arm 'round me?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"If you could turn towards me, just a little, I could put my head on your chest, and you could put your arm over my shoulder, if you're comfortable with that."

"We can try that," I said as I shifted to turn towards her.

When I was in position I lifted my left arm, she laid with her head against my chest, and I dropped my arm across her shoulder and back. My hand came to rest on her lower back, above her waist. It *was* comfortable.

She tried to manage her blanket, but I pulled it up to cover her. She thanked me and then went still. It wasn't long before I drifted off.

Awakened

I slept on and off for a while, waking to feel her in the same position, with only her arms changing their positions. For a while her left arm straddled my abdomen. Then I woke up and it was nearly in my lap!

As soon as I realized where her hand was, I was wide awake.

"Oh crap!" I thought. This is going to be embarrassing. I tried not to move. I was essentially pinned, so any movement meant waking Rebecca. What could I do about her hand? And then it moved. She must have been dreaming, and now her hand was moving.

It slowly slide lower. The lower it slid, the more enticed my penis became. It was now on autopilot: embarrassment be damned!

Rebecca stirred a little, then lifted her head. She looked up at me through sleepy eyes and smiled. I didn't know if she was fully awake.

"I can hear your heart. It's beating very fast," she said.

"Oh? Is it?," I whispered, nervously.

"Yes," she said. Then she lifted her head and kissed me. A soft, warm kiss that felt absolutely wonderful. I returned it without hesitation. My brain was exploding. What was happening? She must till be asleep, or doing something like sleep-kissing?

Her lips were amazing. So full, and sensual. I subconsciously moved my hand to stroke her cheek and move a strand of hair. She seemed to purr like a kitten.

We continued to kiss in a slow, rhythmic way, slightly sucking at each other's lips, and occasionally allowing our tongues to connect. I breathed in her cigarette-strawberry fragrance. The smell of smoke was slowly lost in the enjoyment of our joining.

I lost touch with my surroundings and the noise of the aircraft. There was only Rebecca's lips, and the closeness of her body. We pulled tighter under our blankets.

Slowly, Rebecca's hand completed its journey to my crotch. She slowly worked he hand under my belt and waistband. Soon, I could feel two of her fingers explore my erect penis. She lightly caressed the head. I sucked in my abs to provide more room, and she pushed in further to reach down along the shaft. Her touch sent shocks through my body. After slowly running her fingers up and down it, she pulled her hand out then grasped my hard shaft through my pants and squeezed. I thought I might cum right then.

Then she pulled back slightly and readjusted the blanket around her. After she re-draped it across her shoulders, she unbuttoned the two middle buttons of her shirt. In the low light I could barely make out the contour of her breast and part of her black bra. I would guess she was a B cup with large, stout nipples.

She leaned back in to kiss me. As she did, she grasped my right hand under the blanket and pulled it to the opening of her shirt. My hand found its way inside to cup and fondle her breast. We continued to kiss and her hand returned to my penis. Then she rested her head against my chest like she had gone back to sleep. We huddled together fondling each others sensitive parts.

After a few minutes more, she grasped my zipper and slowly pulled it down. She eased her fingers inside searching for the top of my underwear. Finding it, she pulled it down exposing my cock to her hand. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft immediately below the head, she started to squeeze and slightly pull pulled up making contact with the underside of my ridge. The movements were so minute, but so effective. Her slow persistent rhythm would make me cum in no time.

She paused, again, and looked up at me. Her face was now the same as when she had been playing the video game. She was definitely engaged. She started to stroke me again as she watched my face.

I saw a flight attendant heading up the isle towards us. She never even looked our way and just continued to the back of the plane.

Rebecca moved her head close to my ear to whisper, "I'm so wet right now. I'm going to make you cum, then go to the restroom and get myself off." She looked over the seat back to make sure the flight attendant had gone all the way to the back.

She continued to jerk me off in slow motion, but now a little more aggressively. I looked around past her head and saw that no one near us was awake. Everyone was asleep with eye shades on, slumped this way and that in their seats.

Her tempo was picking up. She kissed me again, searching with her tongue. I pulled her breast clear of her bra and started to squeeze and tug on her nipple. She moaned.

Then my cock grew hard as rock and I prepared to cum. I did my best to stifle a moan. Rebecca suddenly bent down, pulled back the blanket and took my cock into her mouth. She jerked and sucked in perfect harmony. Within seconds I exploded into her mouth one gushing spurt after another. Her move was so unexpected I almost cried out in pleasure. Somehow I kept my head about me, and didn't draw attention. As I continued to gush, I felt her tongue swirling around the head, lapping at the cum, and her mouth sucking and swallowing as quickly as she could. My eyes must have rolled back in my head. The feeling was amazing.

She sucked and licked until she was satisfied I had finished. Then, pulling the blanket back into place, she lifted her head and kissed me. The taste of my cum was strong in her mouth, on her tongue. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. My hand grasped the back of her neck.

She slowly stroked my cock for another minute, then pushed it back inside my pants when it had sufficiently softened. She sat back and smiled like a devil.

Her Pleasure

Rebecca pulled her purse out from under the seat ahead of her and walked back to the restroom. She was gone only a few minutes. When returned and sat down, she leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "I changed my mind. I want you to get me off." Then she sucked on my earlobe.

She picked up her blanket and wrapped it across her shoulders and sat to lean sideways against her seat, slightly towards me. She sat with her right leg partially under her, so her legs were spread. I took my blanket and draped it across both of us. As soon as we were covered, she grabbed my hand and pulled it towards her crotch. She untied her pants and I slid my hand in. I started searching for her underwear. When I couldn't find them I realized she must have taken them off in the restroom.

She had very little pubic hair, and it was trimmed short. I slide my hand down until I felt her vulva. She let out a little startle (sparks for her too?) and I moved lower. She was wet, very wet, and slippy smooth. I moved my middle finger back and forth lightly touching her swollen clitoris. She started to hug my arm and lean against me. I could hear her panting and moaning slightly. Her eyes were shut.

I reached further down and started to slide a finger into her vagina. She rolled her head slightly against my shoulder. She shuddered. I traced the boundaries of her lips. I followed the trail of her lubricants down her taint to her ass. She moaned a little louder as I traced the wetness around her ass with my middle finger. Then I probed it a little before sliding the tip in to my first knuckle. Though tighter than her vagina, she was so wet, my finger felt little resistance. She sighed and rolled her head, slightly.

I moved back to her vagina, and inserted another finger, slowly moving it in and out, trying to keep my movements subtle. After a minute I moved back to her clit and started to massage it. She was soon digging her fingers into my arms. She was squeezing so hard that I was sure I was starting to bleed from cuts.

After a few minutes her, quiet moaning changed to something more desperate. Like me, she was doing everything she could not to cry out. She put the heal of her hand to her mouth. I continued to rub her clit in a way that she seemed most responsive to. I kept the pace steady.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and frowned deeply. The hand that had been in her mouth grabbed the blanket, squeezing it. Her face turned red and she bit her lip. She shut her eyes again putting her forehead on my chest. She was racked with small jerky movements. This went on for 30 or 40 seconds. Then she sort of collapsed on top of me. She sounded out of breath.

I removed my fingers from her to suck on them, licking them clean.

She watched me, smiling. "You like?" she managed to whisper, still taking long, slow breaths.

"I love," I said and smiled back.

She reached under the blanket and drew her pants up and tied them. Then she tucked herself in against me and relaxed. We both fell asleep again.

Wheels Down

Sometime later, the flight attendant was waking us to prepare for landing. I opened the blinds and saw the countryside far below. I turned and watched Rebecca as she straightened herself up, putting away her blanket. She looked great. She was relaxed and rested.

We spoke some more about game topics as the pilots lined up the final approach and the cabin crew confirmed our seatbelts were fastened. We landed and taxied to the gate and our conversation trailed off. This was coming to an end, and neither of us knew how to close it out.

As the seatbelt sign turned off, Rebecca stood up with everyone else. She moved forward with the other passengers and I moved in behind her. She turned and thanked me for a great flight. She said it was the first time she had slept so well flying, and winked. I smiled and said that it had been my pleasure.

Entering the terminal, we went our separate ways. She headed towards the restroom and I headed to Immigration and Customs. As I walked down the wide, long corridor two questions were on my mind: What was her name (she had never said), and did the shops here sell "Mile High Club" t-shirts?