An Improbable Couple Ch. 01

Story Info
Young couple go to the prom and things happen.
10.4k words
4.5
12.5k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,718 Followers

My parents named me Dallas; I think it was because my dad loved the Dallas Cowboys. He was somewhat of a sports fanatic. I was the only boy in the family, but I did have three sisters: one older than I am and two younger. Being brought up in a house full of girls sure gives a guy a different perspective on life. In order to get away from the girls, who seemed to be always bickering with one another, dad made a man cave in the basement with a beer fridge, a pool table, and of course a large TV with cable to watch sports. I spent as much time with my dad as I could.

I dearly loved my sisters but too often they simply got on my nerves. I can't stand whining and I hate it when girls get catty.

My mom would always say, "respect your sisters, always treat them nicely, don't argue with them all the time." It sounded easy but it really wasn't that easy to do. When I got older, they always told me to get out of their room. It seemed silly to me. I didn't need to go to their room, so nothing was lost to me, except the feeling being respected. (I think mom forgot to tell the girls that to work, respect must be a two-way street.)

During my teenage years I wasn't one of those guys that chased after girls. I didn't even like to look at porn like some of the guys at school. Mom and dad were good about teaching us about the birds and the bees. I'd accidentally seen my sisters naked more than once, but it just never meant much to me; it wasn't like I was always trying to sneak looks.

I preferred sports, instead of chasing girls. I played football, basketball (even though I wasn't all that tall) and baseball. In high school I played on all the teams but was never a standout player, just a guy who played to make the team better, doing whatever the coaches asked.

I had a lot of male friends and generally I hung out with them. I never really dated one on one, but did go to the dances after the games; mainly it was just to hang out with my teammates. I was somewhat of a wall flower when it came to dancing. I still hadn't developed my full coordination so I felt very clumsy on the dance floor.

In high school my friends never called me Dallas. Instead, they nicknamed me "Tex" and it stuck. Though I was born and lived my whole life in Ohio no one cared; to my friends I was Tex. In fact, to this day most of my friends still call me Tex. On the other hand, to my family, I'm Dallas.

In my senior year of high school my mom approached me to ask Mary Lou Jacobs to the prom. Her mother and mine were good friends. I'd known Mary Lou pretty much my whole life since we started school together in kindergarten. She was athletic and from middle school through high school she was the best cheerleader. By 10th grade she started dating and let me tell you, she dated a lot. Many of my friends dated her and said they thought she was somewhat loose, but nobody ever told me how she was loose, though at the time it didn't really matter to me as she wasn't really part my world.

Mom explained to me that Mary had been asked to the prom but then she and her boyfriend broke up and she needed someone to take her. Well, I was sort of trapped because our moms were friends and in collusion, so I told my mom that I would ask her the next day. I was honestly surprised that no one else had asked her. Anyway, I stopped by her locker before school and asked her if she wanted to go to the prom with me. She seemed really surprised. She looked down and sounded embarrassed as she mentioned that her old boyfriend Rick had asked her, but wouldn't take her now since they recently broke up. I guess none if his friends would ask her because it was against the 'bro code' about not dating a bro's girl or even his ex., while most of the other guys were afraid to ask her because Rick was known to be very possessive and had a terrible temper. Eventually, still looking down, she mumbled, "Yeah Dallas, I'll go with you. I will admit that I'm surprised you asked since I always thought you didn't date. You know Rick will get pissed at you for asking me."

"I'll be honest with you Mary, my mom as you know works with your mom. Your mom was worried that you wouldn't be going since you broke up with your boyfriend last week. She said that you already got your dress and shoes. So, your mom asked my mom to ask me if I would ask to take you. You always seemed nice, so I thought I should at least ask you. You are right about my dating; you'll be my first date ever. I'll do my best, but if I do anything wrong, please let me know. As far as Rick is concerned, I'm not the least bit afraid of him. He can't bully me and he knows it."

Mary agreeing to go with me made both my mom and her mom very happy. Mary was always a beautiful girl and I guess I should have felt privileged she would be with me at the social event of the year, but at the time it was no big deal to me. At least everyone would be shocked to see her with me.

When my sisters heard, they pulled me aside and told me all about how I should treat her. They said a girl liked to feel at ease with their date so they could relax and have fun. They didn't like to be pawed or grabbed while dancing. They didn't want to feel like they were in a wrestling match with an octopus while out on a date.

My sisters made me laugh; they acted like I didn't know anything about girls. The truth be known in some ways I really didn't, but I had really learned a lot from being around my sisters. Donna, my oldest sister suggested I should get a couple of condoms, just in case. I laughed since sex wasn't really on my radar yet. My two younger sisters showed me how to dance slow with a girl. They said there were basically two ways. One was the way our parents used to dance where the guy holds one hand and put his other hand on the girl's waist. The way young people dance today is the girl puts her arms around the guys' neck and he puts both of his arms around her waist.

I must have danced a dozen songs with my sisters till they were happy with the way I danced. They even showed me a couple of the latest popular line dances. They said everyone was doing them. They insisted she needed a corsage and even took me to the florist. They suggested that I get a wrist corsage with an orchid, cause girls love those flowers. Damn, I had some great sisters who really loved me and wanted to show me off to the best advantage.

The day of the prom I picked up Mary Lou and she looked especially beautiful. When I gave her the corsages she acted very thankful and very impressed. (She'd told me it was alright to call her Mary.)

I felt like one lucky guy. We went to a nice restaurant where a lot of my classmates were also dining. During the whole meal people were coming over to say "hi" to Mary, but most just kind of nodded at me, a few with looks of surprise. After the dinner everyone left to go to the gym where the prom was being held.

The gym looked amazing. The committee (mostly girls) had gone all out to make it like a dream place, all romantic like the way girls like it. We had our pictures taken and then sat at a table with three other couples. They were all friends of Mary's. My friends were there and came over to say hi to us. They couldn't believe Mary and I were together.

I got us some punch and we got up and danced. I put my arms around Mary and she said I could hold her closer, that she wouldn't break. She told me she was mildly surprised when she found out I was such a good dancer. (Thanks, sisters!) As the evening moved along, I noticed she held me closer and closer. My arms were tightly wrapped around her waist like they taught me. While we were dancing, we noticed her old boyfriend Rick dancing with another one of the cheerleaders. He kept giving me kind of dirty looks but I just returned it with a warm smile letting him know I was not intimidated.

Once when Mary saw him looking our way, she gave me a quick kiss. Wow, where did that come from? It surprised the hell out of me but it did make me smile. I figured she just did it to agitate Rick but I didn't care why, I liked it because it felt so special, leaving me feeling warm all over. Maybe girls were special after all. As we were sitting down drinking our punch a friend of Mary's asked her to dance. He came over with his date so Mary danced with him and I danced with his date. I knew most of the girls in the class and they all looked amazingly beautiful with their fancy dresses and awesome hair styles. Of course, to me they were just classmates not really friends, at least not close friends.

Mary ended up dancing with more of her friends and I danced with their dates. It surprised me that I was having so much fun. Of course, Mary was my date and I didn't dance with any of the girls unless Mary was dancing with someone else. Finally, we all got up at the same time and started doing some line dancing, Mary looked surprised that I knew the steps so well and was able to keep up with her and her friends. Again, I was so thanking my sisters in my thoughts. Family can be so great.

Later in the evening I found out someone had spiked the punch. I mentioned it to Mary and she thought it really tasted good. I stopped drinking it and switched to water since I was driving. Mary stayed with the punch. After a while she seemed to be acting a little different. She said she had me to take care of her and I would be driving her home. I asked her about her parents and she said they were going away for the evening and wouldn't be home till morning.

We danced till about midnight and every time she saw Rick looking at us, she kissed me. We left to go home and I thought we had enjoyed a pretty good time. Being a nice guy, I treated all the ladies respectfully, especially Mary. When we got to her house, I walked her to the door to say thanks and good night. I was really caught by surprise when she invited me in. She was right when she said her parents wouldn't be home. There was a note on her table from her parents telling her to call them when she got home.

She told me to be quiet while she called her parents. She told them she got their message and that she did have a wonderful time. She told her parents that I was the perfect gentleman and had just left for home. I felt funny standing there and wondered if I should leave. She told her parents that she would see them in the morning and that she loved them.

After hanging up the phone she walked up to me and laid the biggest warmest kiss on my lips I could have ever imagined. I noticed I could smell some alcohol on her breath. She asked me to follow her and she led me into her bedroom. "Dallas, will you help me out of this dress. It's hard to unzip by myself." I was nervous as hell but it was Mary who started it with kissing me and now removing her clothes. I promised I'd never take advantage of a woman, and I wasn't going to do so now.

She took off her dress and I even hung it up for her. Next, she helped me take off my suit jacket and tie. When she suddenly reached down and squeezed my package, I was in total shock. Then she asked me to help her remove her slip and bra before pulling my head down to her breasts. I felt I was in heaven as I began to kiss them and tongue her nipples. It was so unexpectedly exciting, like I could have never imagined. Soon she stepped back and removed the remainder of my clothes, before pulling me onto the bed and starting to make out.

I was totally out of my element. I'd never been naked with a girl before. Mary's kisses were so passionate and the feel of her beautiful naked body was so overwhelming that I started to kiss back, slowly kissing her whole body. I had started with her lips, but soon kissed her neck and then back down to her breasts. I didn't know if I was doing it right but I didn't get any complaints from Mary. She pushed my head further down her body as I kissed her belly button (she had an 'innie') and then moved down below her belly. She raised her hips, directed me to remove her panties and then threw them on the floor. She rubbed my face all over her trimmed muff and guided me down to her pussy. Her pheromones were overwhelming my ability to think rationally, I just wanted to hear her keep on purring. She sounded like she was so happy and I just wanted to do whatever she wanted me to do.

I didn't know anything about eating pussy. I had heard my older sister telling the younger two she loved it. I just thought that it couldn't be too hard. I spread her lips and stuck my tongue as deep as I could into her vagina. I pressed my face hard against her pussy and kept eating her out until she began to quiver, and then her legs squeezed me to hold my head against her. I kept eating her, and lapping up the juices that suddenly flowed out till she yelled out "fuck me". I pulled off my briefs and started rubbing my cock up and down her pussy lips. I guess it must just come naturally.

"Stop teasing me Dallas, push that cock deep in me."

Once I had slowly worked to get as deep as I could, I just started pumping for all I was worth. Suddenly it dawned on me that I forgot about the condoms my sister got me. Terrified I exclaimed, "Mary, I forgot the condom."

"Don't worry about it," Mary panted, "I've been on the pill for a couple of years. Just keep fucking me. I love it."

I knew I wasn't going to last long and I pushed in hard and came hard. Mary said she felt it and she finally began coming again. Damn, did that ever feel good, her warm juices bathing my cock. I never dreamed sex would feel so wonderful.

I had really turned her on and given her so much pleasure, I just felt so fulfilled. We rested for a little bit and then Mary wanted to go again. When I told her I didn't know if I could, she started to give me a hand job and then sucked the head of my cock and it started getting really hard again, in fact, almost painfully so.

As soon as she got it hard, she pushed me down on my back and she got on top of me and started riding me like I was some kind of bronco. I loved the fact that I was able to play with her tits while she rode me, they fascinated me so much. We were going at it for a few minutes when she started gushing more juices and it set me off again, I felt my climax coming and held on tight to her hips. She screamed out and just rubbed pelvis to pelvic until I got soft then she rolled off of me.

I got up and took a piss and then used a warm wet wash cloth to clean my private area. Then I took another warm wet wash cloth to Mary and told her how great it was and then was lost for words. I knew I really did like the sex and I really liked sex with Mary. I felt I loved her, but I didn't know if I was in love with her. I was so inexperienced and always thought sex was how a man and wife showed their love, so having sex must mean love.

She headed into the bathroom to take a shower and I got dressed. Before leaving to go home, I told her I had a wonderful time with her at the prom and of course having sex with her was so very special. I said good night and that I would see her Monday at school.

The next day my sisters asked how the prom went. I told them it was a lot of fun and thanks to them I didn't have a problem dancing, I even line danced. I showed them the prom picture of Mary and me. They said she really looked pretty. They wanted to know more but I just told them that we went as friends, went out to eat at a very nice restaurant and we danced with a few other couples. I wasn't going to tell them anything else, the teasing would have been unbearable.

On Monday at school, I saw Mary talking to her old boyfriend Rick. I smiled at her and then went on to class. I wanted to ask her out again but waited a few days. I finally had a chance to talk to her and told her again what a wonderful time I had. She said she had a nice time too. I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies Saturday and maybe eat out at a fast-food place.

She thought for a few seconds and then said she would love to go. We set up a time and I told her I would pick her up. It would be my first real date, because the prom had been setup by our mothers. When I got home, I told my sisters that I had a date Saturday with Mary. They were surprised because they heard that Mary and Rick were talking again and that they might be getting back together.

Saturday, I asked Mary if she was going back with Rick. She said she didn't know but she said she had a busy schedule and we were graduating in two weeks. She mentioned that Rick was going away to college and she was going to the local community college which would make for a difficult long distant relationship and besides she kind of liked me.

I told her I kind of liked her too. I explained that I would not be going away for school since I knew I wasn't university material. I told her my dad got me an interview at the factory where he had been working for over thirty years. At the interview a shop foreman, after noting my top grades in the high school shop classes, tried me out on several machines and they hired me for a machinist to begin as soon as I graduated. The company was a good employer and the factory was a really good place to work. They have excellent health benefits, a great retirement plan, chances for advancement and it would probably be a lifetime career that would allow me to provide well for my family.

We went to the movie and then ate at Denny's (a local family restaurant). We didn't even hold hands at the theater. I was holding the tub of popcorn. It was getting dark as we left the restaurant. On the way to her house, Mary asked me to park behind the church. I had a bench seat in the car and Mary slid over and started kissing me. We started making out and I knew I was getting a hard on.

Mary undid my belt and unzipped my pants. She started to jack me off and told me to unbutton her blouse, which I did. I was rubbing her tits when she let go of my hard cock and took off her pants and panties. She told me to move over to her side and pull my trousers and briefs down. She climbed on my lap and inserted my cock in her and started riding me.

"Dallas. I love your cock," she said as she kept kissing me and riding me. It felt so good. It was less than ten minutes when I felt her have an orgasm and I grabbed hold of the cheeks of her ass, pulled her tight against me and came hard in her. We stayed there for another five minutes waiting for my cock to get soft. As we came down, I saw my cum running out of her and down my cock and onto my balls. I grabbed a handful of napkins that I always saved from the fast-food restaurants. I gave most of them to Mary and kept a few for myself.

She pulled off me and sat next to me as we both had a mess to clean up. Mary just laughed and said she hated this part. I gave her some more napkins. After cleaning up some we got dressed and I took her home. She kissed me and said she had a wonderful time.

Driving home I was uneasy and didn't know why. By the time I got home it sunk in that we had had sex again but it seemed like it was just sex. There was little foreplay, we were not whispering sweet words of love, there was not a feeling of deep love. How could there be real sex without real love? Besides I could tell Mary knew what she was doing and I had to wonder how many guys she has been with. Two dates and twice she went after me for sex. Did she do that on every date? I didn't want to think about it but it just kept entering my mind. The comment about hating the clean-up made it sound like it was a routine thing to her.

I was busy the next couple of weeks getting ready for graduation. I saw Mary at school a couple of times and just said hi. She was such a pretty girl and really did have a great personality. My parents had a small graduation party for me and Mary came to it. She was going to have her party the following Saturday and invited my whole family. Everyone went except my sister Donna who was now twenty-one and out on her own.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,718 Followers