A Flirting Workshop with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that what Z had said was true; that I had been drifting into the secret boyfriend role for a while now. It had been so natural that I hadn't given it a thought, but it had happened. I had never considered hooking up on a Friday or Saturday night because I had a date with my sister. All Z was proposing was to accept what was already there.

Z kissed me again. As she kissed me, she grabbed my arms and then slid her hands down my arms to my hands. She slipped her fingers between mine and squeezed. We stayed like that for a few moments before Z ended the kiss.

"When I'm safely alone with my secret boyfriend, we'd make love and cuddle. My secret boyfriend would tell me that he loves me, that he thinks I'm wonderful and the best girlfriend ever. Lots of kisses and touches. There'd be a lot of sex, but also a lot of romance. When it was done, we'd have a feeling of love strong enough to tide us over until the next time we could be safely alone again."

Part of me longed for that. I wanted a girlfriend, Z was offering to be mine, and she was everything I wanted in a woman. And she was also my sister.

"Z, you don't think this would really work, do you?"

"Eli, you've forgotten groping practice."

Z kissed me once more, and as she did, she brought my hands up to her chest and placed them on her tits. They nicely filled my hands. Z kissed me more intensely as I squeezed her tits, feeling her hard nipples between my fingers. The pleasure was intense. This was heaven. Kissing a girl had never felt this good, this right.

After we had kissed for a good while, Z pulled away. She grabbed my hands and pulled them down. "I love you, Eli, but I am not ready for us to do that. I'm glad you want to touch me that way, but it's too soon." Z gave me a pleased smile. "I don't think we need to practice anymore."

"I agree." I took Z's last sentence to mean that now was the time for me to decide. But I wasn't ready yet to agree to be her secret boyfriend.

Z said, "I like kissing you. Do you like kissing me?"

Z moved her head toward mine. I couldn't resist. "Yes, I like kissing you."

Z kissed me yet again. As we kissed, Z resumed holding my hands, though more energetically this time. Sometimes she'd push my hand into a cup and put her hand into it. Sometimes she'd make a cup with her hand and push my hand inside of it. Eventually, I moved my hands with hers, making the cup and filling her cup without her prompting. We added to that, just sliding our hands over the other's. We constantly changed our grips without losing touch. It was very tame and at the same time very erotic.

I wanted to talk more, so I ended the kiss, grabbed Z's hands, and floated backward toward the corner seat closest to the Harringtons' bedroom. It felt good to straighten my legs after having them bent for so long. As I moved, I thought about what Z had said. She had followed a lot of the advice that Katharine had given during the flirting workshop. She had never explicitly asked me to be her secret boyfriend. It was still an abstract idea. She still had plausible deniability. And it was easier to discuss as an abstract idea. Z had also laid out in detail what she was expecting from me as her secret boyfriend and how she saw it working. With every other girl I had been with, I had had no idea of the kind of relationship I'd have with her when I first kissed her.

I let go of Z's hands and got up on the seat. Z stayed in the water facing me, putting her hands on my knees. I looked down on Z and said, "This secret boyfriend thing sounds crazy to me, like something out of a novel. You're beautiful, fun, and smart. You know how to flirt. Guys must talk to you all the time in your classes and your dorm. Why not one of them as a regular boyfriend?"

Rather than answer, Z turned around. She put her hands on my knees to press them together and then lifted herself into a sitting position on my knees. She leaned back so that her head was resting on the top of my chest. Her tits were now at the waterline, her nipples poking out of the water; bubbles regularly popped against them. Z grabbed my hands, squeezed them, and brought them to her sides.

"The only time I feel comfortable, the only time I feel like I can be who I want to be, is when I'm with you or Katharine. Yes, guys talk to me in my classes and at my dorm, and I know how to have a good conversation with them. But I never can read them well enough that I can feel comfortable in those situations. Sometimes I feel like I've said something wrong. Too often, I feel like they take what I say as approval to come on to me too strongly."

I could hear the frustration in Z's voice. I squeezed her hands reassuringly.

"Eli, this is what I want. This is what I think will make me happy and will make you happy. Don't tell me you're happy as you are now - not having any kind of romantic relationship. You want a girlfriend; I want a boyfriend; and we can't have a normal romantic relationship at school because of the life we've chosen. But we can still have a satisfying romantic relationship. I love you, Eli. Please tell me that you love me, that you want to be my secret boyfriend. Make me happy; make us both happy."

I couldn't tell her no after that. She had put all of her cards on the table, and they all made sense. I slid my hands under Z's and crossed our arms across her stomach. "I love you, Z." I gave her a light squeeze. "And I'd be proud to be your secret boyfriend." I added teasingly, "What do you want me to do now that we have some privacy? Kiss you?" I kissed Z on the cheek. "I like kissing you."

"More than that."

"Nibble on your ear?" I nibbled lightly on Z's ear. She shivered in delight.

"I like that. But I want more."

I teased Z some more with "Do you want me to whisper in your ear that I love you, that you're beautiful, and that I'm so happy being with you."

Z said huskily, "Yes, but more than that."

"Do you want me to ask you to do my laundry when we get back to the dorms?"

Z cracked up, and I joined in. I put my hands on the sides of her waist to help keep her balanced on my lap. When she stopped laughing, she said, "No. I'm not doing your laundry. I'm your secret girlfriend." I chuckled at that.

I moved my hands upwards, sliding along Z's smooth, wet skin. I also moved them forward so that they'd eventually cup Z's breasts. Z did nothing to stop me. Did I really want to take the next step? Did I really want to cross the line into being Z's boyfriend? I stopped my hands just below Z's breasts.

This would be such a dramatic change. But it was a change Z apparently wanted, and I was wanting more and more as we went along.

I decided to go slow, to give each of us a chance to back out. I said softly to Z, "I shouldn't do this." I brought my hands up to her tits, cupping them. They filled my hands. It felt magical to hold them. I hadn't realized how much I wanted to hold them until I was doing it. "But if you want me to do this, I'll keep doing this. Do you want me to do this?"

Z said dreamily, "I want you to do this. I love you, Eli."

"I love you, Z."

I squeezed Z's tits and then tweaked her hard nipples. I rubbed my hands in a gentle circle over Z's breasts as I gave her neck a little nip. Z began to slowly turn her head, so I moved mine to give her space. Z kissed me on the lips. It was a little awkward for her as she was turning her head so much. I moved my hands downward from her tits, sliding my hands down her sides. After a few kisses, she turned her head forward and pressed her cheek against mine. I slid my hands back up to her tits and squeezed them briefly, before starting another cycle.

We held that position for a while - Z leaning back on me, her cheek against mine as my hands roamed from her tits to her waist, getting used to her body. My becoming Z's secret boyfriend was a huge adjustment, so I wanted to slowly get used to touching her freely, and Z seemed fine with that. Z breathed deeply as she let me do what I wanted. The more my hands roamed, the more I wanted Z. How long had I wanted Z? From the time I saw her on the stairs? From the time she shook her sweet ass at me in the sexy panties Dimitri had given her? From before that?

I had fought it. I had thought she didn't want me, her brother. I had felt it was wrong. But now...now it felt so right.

I teasingly asked Z, "Is this all you want to do? Kissing and this?"

"I'm enjoying this. I'm in no rush. Touch more of me while we continue to sit here."

I brought my hands down Z's side, but this time instead of stopping at her waist, I kept going down the outside of Z's thighs as far as I could go. Then I moved my hands to inside Z's thighs. She opened her legs slightly for me. I brought my hands back up to squeeze her tits and to play with her nipples. When I moved my hands out to her sides, I twisted Z a little bit so I could kiss her on the lips for several seconds before starting the cycle again.

My desire for Z continued to climb. My cock was hard and erect. My little head was telling me that he wanted to have fun, that Z was the perfect woman to fuck. I was now ready to make the moves to make that happen.

I teasingly asked Z, "Is this all you want to do? Kissing and petting?"

"More than kissing and petting."

I swiftly brought my hands up and grabbed Z at the armpits. I lifted her out of the water and set her on the edge of the hot tub in the space between the two seats. I moved around her leg and brought my face to her pussy. I parted her lips and took a little lick. I looked up at Z. "Is this what you wanted?"

Z was leaning back resting on her hands behind her. She brought one hand forward and ran it through my hair. "I want this. I want this very much."

I returned my focus to Z's pussy. I couldn't tell much about her blondish bush because it was soaked. I wrapped my arms around her hips and parted her lips with my tongue again. I licked the bottom of Z's pussy, and she let out a loud groan. I couldn't tell how wet Z was because of the hot tub water, and the water also distorted Z's taste. I worked my way up, licking Z's pussy with the tip of my tongue. When I reached the top, I spent some time swirling around Z's clit. Z moaned and spread her legs more.

I moved back to the bottom and worked again up to the top. Z's breaths steadily deepened. When I got to the top, Z ran her fingers through my hair as I teased her clit. "That's it, Eli. That feels so good."

Leaving her clit, I slipped my tongue into her canal, lapping up the juices she was producing. Z had a tangy taste that suited her. Z put a hand on the back of my head, pulling my face closer to her as I fucked her with my tongue. Z moaned again. "God, yes, Eli! That's wonderful."

My face was getting coated with my sister's juices. I didn't mind as I knew I could wash them off easily. After a minute or two of tongue-fucking my sister, I moved back up to her clit. I felt like Z was sufficiently sexually excited, and it was time to make her come.

After a few licks of Z's clit, she suddenly pushed my head back. "I'm getting cold." She slid back into the water, came into my arms, and gave me a short, passionate kiss. "And I'm ready." I took that to mean she was ready to make love.

I lifted Z into one of the corner seats. "Young lady, you're going to come whether you like it or not." I kissed her as I brought my right hand to her pussy. I was glad she was so excited about making love that she wanted to do it now, but I wanted our first fuck to be the best that it could be, and I knew she'd enjoy it more if she came first.

Z spread her legs to give my hand better access. After I ended the kiss, she smiled at me and said, "Well, if you're going to put it that way."

I spread her pussy lips with my finger and went for her clit. I began rubbing the area around her clit. "Let me know where you like it best."

Z was already taking deep breaths. "Work all around for now. Later, just on the right side."

Z had her head pressed against the edge of the hot tub and her butt on the edge of the seat. Her tits were just above the water. I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked on it as I continued to work her clit. Z's breaths continued getting deeper. I could only reach her one tit, and I was working it over the best I could; sucking, kissing, and licking.

Z suddenly grabbed my head and pressed it hard against her chest. I felt her shudder. I continued working her clit as she came. A warm feeling came over me. I had made my wonderful sister come.

I moved my hand away from Z but kept my head pressed against her chest. She said dreamily, "That was wonderful."

"I'm glad I made you happy."

Z kissed the top of my head and then pushed me off of her. "There's another way I want you to make me happy..."

I moved out into the hot tub. "Oh really?" I asked teasingly. "What way would that be?"

"Your tongue felt good in a certain place earlier, but I want something else there now."

I grabbed Z's foot and guided myself around it, so I was now between her legs. "You want something else in your ear?"

Z giggled. "You didn't stick your tongue in my ear."

I put my hands on Z's legs and moved toward her. Part of me still couldn't believe this was happening, that this wasn't just a game we'd stop at any moment. Another part of me wanted me to stop, to not take the next step with my sister. I pushed those feelings away - Z and I had gone too far to turn back now. I had accepted that this was something both of us wanted and would make both of us happier.

Bending forward, I gave Z a quick kiss. Her face reflected the anxiety I felt - mild but definitely there. I assessed the height of my crotch relative to Z's and decided that they were close enough that this would work. I brought my cock close to Z's pussy. Z wrapped her hand around my hard-on and guided it toward her. Her hand felt amazing. My whole body shivered. This wasn't a hookup with some random girl. This was my sister, and this fuck would change our lives. I leaned forward and kissed Z as my cock entered her. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Z locked her eyes on mine, and then pressed her feet against my butt, pushing me forward. We kept our eyes locked as my cock slowly slid forward into Z's slick vagina. Even though Z was well-lubricated, my cock felt a lot of resistance as it moved forward. Z's feet on my butt continued pressing me forward, and inch after inch entered her. Every inch felt like heaven. And then my crotch was pressed against Z's. I was buried all the way inside of my sister.

Z held me there and said, "That's it. I'm your girlfriend now. Make love to your girlfriend. And go slow, please. I want to savor this."

I slowly pulled back, enjoying the tight grip of Z's pussy on my cock. When only my crown was left inside of Z, I slowly pushed forward until once more my crotch was pressed against her. I pulled back and moved forward again. I really wanted to slam into Z but went slow as she requested. Going slow was sweet torture.

Z said, "Let me move over some."

She put her arms along the edge of the hot tub and moved off the seat into the empty area between the seats. Her head was resting on the tub edge, and her ass was floating free in the water. She was being held up by her legs that were wrapped around me. I was standing, with my upper chest out of the water.

I grabbed Z by the waist and slowly fucked her. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth formed a little 'O'. I slowly pumped my cock in and out of my sister. She moved herself down, so I bent forward a little bit and entered her at a slightly downward angle.

"That's it, Eli. Go slow and at that angle. That feels amazing."

Z felt amazing. I had always liked doggie style because I could grip the girl by the waist and fuck her like a bitch in heat. With me grabbing Z's waist, I had the same feeling of control, of power. But now, I could watch her beautiful face as I fucked her, watch her quietly moan out her pleasure on every stroke.

I sped up a little bit, and Z and I fell into a good rhythm. Z swung her hips forward as I thrust forward, both of us eager for me to fully penetrate her. The pool made a splashing sound every time I thrust forward and every time I pulled back. If anyone had been at home, they would have known what we were doing. This fuck felt very different from every other fuck I've done - fucking while standing in warm water, the water resisting my every movement. I'd always remember this fuck, for both who I was fucking and how different it felt.

"This feels so great, Z."

"This is the best, Eli."

I knew I was getting close to coming. I felt coated with sweat, and Z looked sweaty as well. I allowed myself to speed up. Every time I pulled back, I couldn't wait to thrust my cock deep into Z again. Z's feet were now down to the top of the back of my thighs. She was using them to goad me to thrust deeper and deeper each time.

Fucking Z felt so good, so right. I loved her, and I wanted to make her happy. And I was making her happy, in the most basic way. I knew this wouldn't be a one-time thing, that we'd make love again and again. We were committed to making each other happy now, in many different ways. But making love would be something we'd return to again and again.

And then I was coming. I plunged forward as far as I could, to get as deep into Z as possible. Pleasure filled my body as blast after blast of cum went into my sister. This felt so wonderful, so right. I drained myself into Z.

I stayed like that for a few moments, catching my breath. Then I grabbed Z by her upper back and pulled her upright next to me as I lowered us into the water. My mostly limp cock was still inside of Z. When Z's smiling face was right in front of mine, I said, "I love you," and gave her a long, sensual kiss.

When the kiss was done, Z said, "I love you too."

"This is where I usually cuddle and talk for a long time, but if we do that we'll turn into prunes."

Z giggled. "Let's get out then. You can cuddle me when you tuck me into bed at home. I'm feeling that I didn't get any sleep."

"Sleep with me tonight?"

"Yes!" Z gave me a big smile. "But in my bed, okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll look forward to it the rest of the day."

"Same for me."

* * * *

Z dressed quickly, but she made sure that Eli finished ahead of her. She said to Eli, "Spread the towels out on the deck to dry. You can put them away tonight."

As Eli did that, Z powered up the display of her phone which she had muted while preparing Bart's food. There was a short text from Katharine, Success?

As Eli put the cover back onto the hot tub, Z replied, Your plan worked perfectly.

* * * *

Z held my hand as we walked to the edge of the enclosed patio, but I dropped it there. "Security cameras."

As I walked to my car, I was filled with doubts and guilt. What the fuck had I done? I had wanted Z. I had been consumed with lust for Z. After all the flirting and groping of last night, I was ready to fuck almost anyone. Yeah, the sex had been great with Z. But now...I felt so stupid for giving in to my desire. This wasn't going to work. Being a pre-med student was death to relationships. Pre-med students didn't hook up because they preferred that to dating; they did it because they didn't have the time or energy to make a relationship work. When I inevitably broke up with Z, I'd hurt her badly, and I didn't want to do that. And then...she'd still be my sister. I'd still see her regularly at home. I'd still see her regularly for the rest of her life. And for the rest of her life, she'd be my ex-girlfriend. I didn't want that.

We got in my car and started driving home. I kept kicking myself for what I had done. A relationship without sex for months? Seeing each other every day and doing nothing more than hugging and kissing? That was nuts. I didn't know of anyone who had a relationship like that.

1...7891011...13