All Comments on 'A Follow Up'

by dressedinblackagain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't be sorry for nothing, luv. Determination breeds success. U good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know if you still check this or not, but if you do, you were off to an amazing start. I think if you had continued you would have built a great fan base. I hope you are well, where ever you are and whatever you are doing now. Mayhap you will decide to continue with some more naughty adventures...

campswampycampswampyalmost 10 years ago
Please, we need more o

I love your voice and delivery

Please record more, maybe a story, maybe about getting picked up in a bar, then what happens next.

I use these stories to go to sleep, so I'll be dreaming of you all night- Thanks.

Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More cums

Need you dressed often in corsets , seamed stockings and high heels......

Love the sounds of pleasure and cumming...... Makes me cum really hard....

Do you love the thought of making a stranger cum so very hard , simply at the sound of your voice...... That's extremely powerful......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sooo hot!

sooo hot... sooo personal...sooo you!

5 Stars and more!! Love it!!

AshmedaiAshmedaiover 10 years ago
So hot

Despite some "technical" issues, it was really hot... can't wait to hear more from you! Keep it up sexy missy ;)

And, from the discription of you.. you sound truly beautiful and hot!

xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous