A Fool in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a little grin playing at her lips, not so timid anymore, she took hold of the hem of her top and began to slowly lift it over her head. Painstakingly slowly, she exposed her gorgeous breasts encased in that sexy, white lace bra.

Once she'd finally tossed aside her top, she looked a little uncertain, probably wondering what I thought, till I murmured, "God, you're beautiful, Sophia." And she really was, slender, with such gorgeous breasts that looked to be a perfect handful. Even had a cute little dusting of freckles over the tops, which was something I'd always enjoyed tracing with my tongue.

Coyly grinning, she shimmied out of her leggings, till she was kneeling beside me in just her white lace bikini panties and bra.

And I knew I'd never seen anything as alluring or a beautiful as her bathed in the light of the crackling fire, her hair shimmering like molten gold as the flames danced in the grate, illuminating our bodies.

I wanted so badly to pull her on top of me and kiss her, to feel the warmth of her wrapped around me. But somehow I managed to hold back, leaving it up to her where this was going next.

And I just hoped it was going to lead to me sliding between those shapely legs, because I know I'd never been as hard or as aroused as she had me right now.

I let out a groan when she finally decided to straddle my hips, and lean over and kiss me. As her tongue slipped between my lips, I slid my hands up along her waist, brushing my thumbs across her lace covered nipples, making them grow even harder. Both of us were moaning into the kiss as I explored the wonder of her warm, soft breasts with my hands.

Eventually pulling back, she sat up and watched for my reaction as she reached behind her and unclipped her bra, easing the straps down over her shoulders. Once it had slowly slid down over the swell of her breasts, she let go and let it fall to the floor. Staring wide-eyed, I realized that my imagination had not done her justice. Her breasts were amazing; high and perky with the prettiest dusky pink nipples I'd ever seen, and hard enough to cut glass by the looks of them.

I could hardly believe it when she arched her body over mine to let me have a taste of those luscious mounds. With my hands sliding over her hips, I licked around each nipple, smiling at the way she whimpered and squirmed. As I hungrily suckled them between my lips, I thrust up my hips and groaned as I felt the heat of her sliding up and down on me through her panties. God, she was so wet, and so hot, I knew I could come just from the feel of her, without ever getting inside her.

But that would be a crime, when I knew how good that connection would feel. I needed to feel myself pushing my way inside her probably more than anything I'd ever wanted. Now that we'd come this far, I had to know what it would be like, because I'd fantasized long enough, probably from the first minute I'd laid eyes on her.

Squeezing her ass and drawing her closer with one hand, enjoying the weight of her breast in the other, I licked all around and nipped at the tip, just enough to make her squeal. I just couldn't get enough of her.

I knew we'd be good together, but this was insane. My cock was pulsing so hard, it felt like the best sex I'd ever had, and yet she was still in her panties.

Her breathing starting to get choppy, moaning against my mouth, nipping at my bottom lip, and gently tugging it between her teeth, she had my pulse soaring. I could feel my balls getting tight as she slid her hot little pussy up and down over my cock. And I just hoped I could hold on, and wouldn't embarrass myself by coming before I even got a chance to slide my way inside her.

Then she sat up, slyly grinning and started to tug off her panties. Swallowing past the lump in my throat, I just watched her, totally spellbound as she finally shed the last of her clothes, baring that gorgeous body to my hungry gaze. Looking her up and down, when I saw the little red tuft of hair over her sex, god I wanted to taste her, wanted to feel that little red curl tickling my nose as I licked into her deep. And now that she was naked, the scent of her arousal had my dick twitching like crazy.

Then I groaned and shook my head as it dawned on me -- I had a few condoms, but they were upstairs in my suitcase. While we were down here by the fire naked, ready to make love.

Before things went any further, I decided I'd better tell her. Sliding my hands over hips, as she leaned over, licked into my mouth and kissed me, teasing me with the feel of her nipples brushing over my chest, I whispered against her lips, "I've got some condoms, but they're in my suitcase upstairs. But..." I wondered what she'd think when I told her something I rarely shared.

"But what?" she asked, pulling back, looking a little confused, probably wondering if I was about to change my mind.

Like that was ever going to happen.

I blew out a breath, and just spit it out, "I've had a vasectomy and I'm clean, because I've only ever used a condom."

After she'd thought on that for a moment, she nodded. "Well that's good, because I'm not on the pill."

Then she wrinkled her nose, flashed me a naughty little grin and started sliding her hot little pussy up and down on me again, only this time with nothing between us, but the slickness of her sex. And god it felt so good to feel the heat of her sliding over me that I knew I had to say something.

I dug my hands into her hips to stop her, because I knew if she kept it up, I wasn't going last. "Sophia, as good as that feels, we have to slow it down, or I'll never make it inside you."

"Oh," she said, biting into her lip and grinning as she looked down between us at the state of my cock that felt ready to explode, aching like a bastard to get inside her.

Then with her eyes locked on mine, she wrapped her hand around me at the base, and slowly sank her body down till I could feel the tip nudging into her tight little opening.

Her mouth falling open, and her breasts heaving hard, she let her body drop, until finally I could feel myself inching my way inside her.

Wow. I rolled my eyes, convinced that I'd ever felt anything as tight. It was like sinking into heaven -- or at least what I assumed heaven would feel like, if it felt even half this good.

As I thrust up and she carefully eased herself down, I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and tugged her head down, slipped my tongue between her lips and kissed her. As our tongues mated, we both groaned at the feel of our bodies coming together. I know it sounds cliché, but she really did -- she fit me like a nice tight glove, just like I knew she would.

But then I felt her wince, and I stilled, pulled back and studied her face. "Too much?"

She paused for a moment; I think to catch her breath. Then she shook her head, leaned in, rubbed her nose against mine and whispered, "No, just right."

Relieved that she could handle me, as she slowly starting moving again, I couldn't believe how good she felt wrapped around me -- everywhere -- her warm, soft breasts pressed tight to my chest, her long golden hair draped around us, tickling us as we moved. But her tight little pussy clenching around me, had to be the best thing I'd ever felt.

"You just feel so good," I told her, as I ran my hands down over her back, till I was cupping her soft little ass and giving her a squeeze.

"Hmm, so do you," she said, smiling into my eyes, and dropping hot little kisses on my lips. "Really good." I could feel her shiver as she murmured, "I had no idea how good this could feel."

As I thrust my hips pushing up inside her, I still couldn't believe how long she'd gone without a love life. I think I would have curled up and died if I had to go without the feel of this for as long as she had.

Though it had been a while for me, I still knew that what I was sharing with her, had to be best thing I'd ever felt.

I just loved how playful and sweet she was, as we made love, the exact opposite of my ex-wife. Who I knew would be livid if she knew what we were getting up to.

"Mmmm, that feels good," Sophia moaned as she sank down, till she was balls deep, and I knew I had to be kissing her womb inside her.

She'd get no argument from me. I had never felt anything even half as good as this. It felt like we were made for each other.

And I hoped this was just the start for us.

Gazing up at her, sitting up high now, with her eyes on mine as she rode me a little harder and faster with every thrust, I know I'd never seen anything as beautiful or as sexy. All that long reddish-gold hair flying loose around her shoulders, green eyes dark with arousal, her lips parted and her breasts heaving. It didn't surprise me to realize that I was more than I little in love with her. And I just hoped she was feeling even a little of the same for me.

I watched her start to shudder as I felt her clenching herself around me. Digging her knees into my sides, she bent and claimed my mouth in a scorching hot kiss as she began to whimper and moan as she rode me as hard as she could.

I was right there with her, feeling the familiar a little warning shock running through me, right down to my balls. As I thrust up and she thrust down, tightening her grip around me, I could feel myself exploding like fireworks going off inside her, pulsing like a second heartbeat deep in her body, for what felt like forever. As she sank her tongue into my mouth, kissing me with all she had, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, as I felt her begin to shiver right to her toes.

I knew I'd never come as hard in my life, and by the feel of her, neither had she.

Brushing back the hair from her eyes, the way she was smiling down at me, with a look of amazement in her eyes, still dusting little kisses over my face, she seemed pretty happy. And I felt over the moon.

I hugged her to my chest so hard, that I realized I might be crushing her and had to ease up, but I couldn't ever remember feeling this good. She had me feeling things that I thought I'd never feel again.

Her green eyes sparkling with mischief, she reached for a grape, put it between her teeth, kissed me, and bit down on it, so I got a taste of the juice squirting into my mouth.

We both laughed as we licked the sweetness off each other, smiling against each other's mouths. God, she was so easy going and so much fun. I really hoped we'd have two whole weeks together to get to know each other even better and that I wouldn't have to leave.

And who knows, maybe by the time the kids got back, we'd have something solid, something to build on. Because I knew this couldn't be it for us, not when we were this good together.

SOPHIA

Gazing into warmth in his eyes, I could hardly believe we'd just done what we'd done -- and made love.

When he murmured, "You okay?"

I wanted to throw my head back and laugh. Trailing a finger across his bottom lip, I nodded, smiling into his eyes. "Actually, I'm way more than okay."

That exhilarating high you get after you ride a roller coaster had nothing on this. I'd never felt anything as heady as this, finally making love with someone I really cared about. He had me feeling so overjoyed, it was almost overwhelming. And to think, I was sharing this with my son-in-law's dad. The man who'd been haunting my dreams from the moment I met him.

Curling into his arms, with my head resting on his chest, I could feel the beating of his heart, strong and steady against my ear. His arms felt so good wrapped around me, that I kind of hated the idea of ever having to get off the floor.

"God, that was amazing," he whispered, squeezing me even tighter.

Still grinning like a fool, I agreed. "You're telling me."

Part of me had been wondering if I'd ever meet anyone worthy enough to make me want to break my dry spell, or if I'd go to my grave without ever experiencing this again. But seeing as this was Rafe, sexy, charming, unbelievably thoughtful, Rafe; I knew he was the only man who could have coaxed me into finally letting go enough to give myself to him.

And I realized that finally hooking up with him was a lot more than just the act of having sex. It was a way of connecting like I'd never connected with anyone before.

When I lifted my head, I felt so utterly lost in his gaze as he stroked his hand over my back, looking into my eyes.

I knew I could fall for him so easily, unless it was too late, and I already had.

Just the thought of it, of us actually being a couple sent a shiver running through me, and Rafe stopped nuzzling my neck and murmured, "You know, I think we'd be warmer in bed."

Though I really wasn't cold, I didn't argue. I'd wanted to slip into his bed last night, and now I could hardly wait to cuddle up with him in mine.

What we were doing might be a little crazy, but now that we'd broken the ice, I fully intended to enjoy every minute of it. We'd both be going back to our real lives soon enough, so while we had this time to share, I wasn't about to waste it.

Dropping a little kiss on the end of my nose, Rafe said, "I'll let Riley out in the yard. And you can warn Lucy that I'm on my way up."

I loved the way his eyes were sparkling, looking as happy as I felt as he gave me one last squeeze, before we finally got up and started retrieving our clothes from where we'd scattered them.

Upstairs, I was curled up under the blankets, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we'd actually gotten busy together.

Gazing up at the ceiling I laughed, feeling a little giddy as I imaged what a few of my friends would say, if they knew what I was up to. Especially considering Rafe and I would be together for two whole weeks, hopefully discovering even more ways to enjoy each other.

I turned my head and looked over at the nightstand when I heard my cell phone ring. After I reached over and checked the call display I thought she had to be psychic when I saw it was my best friend Tanisha, who was subbing for my classes and knew all about my lack of a love life.

And I just hoped she wasn't calling because something was wrong.

"Hey, girlfriend. You know somebody was supposed to call and let me know they got there okay. So I hope you made it through all that snow I saw on the news."

Relieved, I said, "Oh, I'm sorry, Tanisha. I meant to call you, and I forgot. I got a little sidetracked."

"Everything okay?"

I grinned, thinking of Rafe. "Yeah. Actually, everything's really good." Insanely good, if I was going to be honest. I don't think I'd ever felt this happy.

"Glad to hear it. I was a little worried when I didn't hear anything, because you know we have this thing about calling to check in on each other whenever one of us goes away."

Before I said anything else, I listened for a second. When I heard Rafe downstairs calling the dog to come in, I whispered into the phone, "Remember I told you how hot my son-in-law's dad is?"

"Yeah, I remember. You said you two almost made out on the dance floor at Carrie's wedding, and didn't care where you were, the guy got you so hot."

"Well, guess who was waiting for me when I got here?"

She gasped. "Seriously?"

"I know. I couldn't believe my eyes. I walked in, and there he was, every bit as hot as I remembered. And he's planning to stay for the whole two weeks I'm here."

"Then you'd better not blow this chance, girl. If he so much as winks at you, you drop your panties and say, 'Yes, please.'"

I laughed, because that was basically what had happened.

"Sophia, I'm serious. You need a man in your life. It's not healthy to live the way you've been living. Everyone needs a love life. You're still young, and you're beautiful. So if I were you, I'd be making the most of this time you've got together."

Heaving a sigh, I nodded, though I knew she couldn't see me. If there was even a chance we could have something together I'd be willing to do whatever it took. But I had a feeling these two weeks would be all we'd ever have.

I turned my head and listened again, and since I couldn't hear him, I whispered, "It already happened."

There was dead silence for a moment, and then she said, "Oh, wow! No wonder you never called. I don't think I'd be phoning anybody if I was busy getting my groove on, after all the years you've waited for it. So, was it everything you hoped for?"

"Way more than I ever dreamed. He's just... incredible."

"Oh, I'm so happy for you. You've got to tell me how it all went down when you get back. But I won't keep you. You have fun, and don't hold back, okay?"

"Thanks again for taking care of everything for me, and for calling to check in. I'll talk to you when I get back."

"Well, I'm just glad he's there with you. And you're finally seeing some action. You go, girl."

I laughed. "I will, I promise."

I'd just put my phone down and Rafe came charging into the room, gloriously naked. He pulled back the blankets, slid into the bed and curled in beside me. Pressing his cold nose against my shoulder, he muttered, "I thought that dog would never come in. I should have put some clothes on. I was standing there freezing my buns off, trying to get him inside, while he was busy sniffing every damn tree, rock and twig in the yard."

Laughing, I curled into him nice and tight and rubbed my hand over his buns. "Well, you better cuddle up then."

Wrapping his arms around me, he pressed a kiss to my lips. "That's my plan."

For a while, we just looked at each other grinning, I guess still feeling a little amazed at what was going on between us.

"You know I still can't believe you could go all those years without... any kind of love life."

Heaving a breath, I shrugged. Sometimes I could hardly believe how long it had been myself. "Well, I didn't plan it that way. For the first few years after my divorce, I never even thought about seeing anyone. I had a daughter to raise on my own, and school to get through. Then I had to find a job to support us. And by the time she was a little older, since we were still living with my parents, I couldn't really tell them I might be out for the night, after they'd been watching her all day. And there was no way I could ever bring anyone home, since Carrie and I shared a room. So, I just put it to the back of my mind and tried not to think about it.

"When we finally moved out on our own, I felt like a fish out of water, it had been so long since I'd dated. Someone suggested I try speed dating, just to dip my toe in the dating pool. But that was a disaster. The minute I sat down across from him, the guy narrowed his eyes on me, leaned in and told me he wanted to tie me up and spank me. I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. So I pretended to go the bathroom, and ran out of there as fast as my legs would take me. Though I have had lunch with a few guys at work, it never went any further."

"That's too bad. But you never missed it?"

I shrugged, because obviously I did. "Well. I have got Bruno, and I watch the odd thing online and read some pretty graphic books. And that usually does the trick."

Cocking an eyebrow, he looked confused. "Bruno?"

Grinning, I tipped my head towards the closet. "I brought him with me, just in case. He's purple and he vibrates pretty hard. He gets the job done, and all he needs is a couple of batteries to keep him going."

Chuckling, he gave a squeeze and said, "Well, you won't need him anymore."

As I pressed a kiss to the hollow of his throat, I was happy to give Bruno a rest as Rafe started to slide his hands down over my backside, drawing me against him. And ooh, was he ever hard.

Rafe tipped up my chin and whispered against my lips, "This is nice with you."

I realized he was right, it was nice. With him I felt safe and protected and maybe even cherished. Which were things I hadn't felt in a very long time.

123456...8