A Fool in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he nuzzled my breasts with his lips, I tipped my head back, revelling in the feel of that talented tongue of his making me shiver as my nipples grew achingly hard. I could feel the heat pooling between my legs, and I couldn't wait to feel him pushing inside me again.

Wearing a sexy smile, he rolled onto his back, lifted me around the waist, and said, "Grab the headboard and hang on tight."

With my knees straddling his head, looking down at him, a little confused, I did what he asked. Then I gasped when he grabbed my ass and lowered me down till I could feel the heat of his tongue licking up and down on me, making me want to crawl right out of my skin.

I had no idea how good it could feel to be kissed down there, since my ex had never been into it. But wow, I think I'm a fan. I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head, as I dug my nails into the headboard, kind of wishing he'd never stop. Ooh, I'd never felt anything as delectable as having him tease my clit with the tip of his tongue, while I carefully shifted down even more, happy to let him explore every inch of me.

As he added a couple of fingers, and started sliding them in and out of me, I could feel myself tensing, knowing I was about see stars again.

It was like tickling yourself, it never really worked unless someone else was a running a feather over your skin. As I started to shiver, I realized the same was true with orgasms, the one's I'd self-induced, never felt anything nearly as good as what he was doing to me now, making me want to throw back my head and scream like a maniac.

I'm sure he could feel me quivering against his lips as he teased me with his tongue. Letting out a gasp, I nearly collapsed on his face as I felt the first wave sweeping through me right down to my toes. And holy smokes, it was powerful, like a mini earthquake rumbling through me. But he never let up, till he had me crying out his name, and shuddering like crazy. Looking down at him, smugly smiling up at me, I never knew I could even come that hard.

As I fought to catch my breath, he tugged me down on the bed with him, threw his arms around me and hugged me to his chest. Then he slid his tongue between my lips and kissed me so I could have a taste of myself on his tongue.

As I gazed into his eyes, I'd never experienced anything as erotic. But Tanisha was right; I really was getting off on getting my groove back. Especially with a hunky piece of man candy like Rafe, who obviously knew his way around a bed.

I'd only ever been with the man I'd married. And on our wedding night, we did more fumbling around than anything else. So it wasn't exactly earth-shattering, or something I wanted to remember. Of course, my ex-husband Joey had been more of a boy than a man at nineteen. And gorgeous Rafe with his sexy salt and pepper scruff and little laugh lines around his eyes was all man.

After that kinky little episode, he had me so overwhelmed I was still fighting to catch my breath while he was brushing the hair out of my eyes and dusting kisses over my face. Wanting him to know how pleased I was with his oral skills, I smiled at him and said, "Wow," and he laughed.

Curled up nice and tight, whispering little things to each other, we cuddled for a bit, running our hands over each other, just enjoying the feeling of being close. Then he started nuzzling my girls again, and I could feel everything starting to tingle, especially between my legs.

I didn't know how much more I could handle, since I had already come twice, but I was sure willing to find out. If we were only going to have these two weeks to enjoy each other, no way did I want to waste a single minute doing anything but making love. Especially now, that I knew how fantastic it could be with him.

With my breath hitching in my chest, I could feel my heart pounding as I watched him get on his knees between my legs. Sliding his hands around my ankles, he lifted my legs onto his shoulders. The way his eyes were flaring as he looked down at me, with my legs spread open wide, and my breasts really starting to heave, I started to shiver. I'd never felt so exposed or ever seen a look like that in a man's eyes, like he was desperate for me.

Watching him fist himself in his hand, as he began to nudge his way inside me, clutching his forearms, I held his gaze, desperate to feel him buried inside me again. I loved the feel of him filling me up, and claiming my body with his.

It felt so primal, this fierce desire to mate. And mating with a man like Rafe, only made it feel that much hotter.

Every inch of me trembling, I tightened my legs around his neck, as he clutched my ass and began to push his way in, a little deeper with every flex of his hips. The way he was looking at me as he thrust, his eyes ablaze with a mixture of desire and full-on lust, I'd never felt like the kind of woman who could make a man lose himself in me like this. And I realized it was a pretty powerful feeling.

As he picked up his pace, pumping a little harder with each thrust, hitting me inside just where I needed him, I let out a sound between a gasp and whimper as he started to growl. Keeping his gaze on mine, I watched as he turned his head, and pressed his lips to the side of my leg, and then he touched me with his tongue. And I think I came a little just from the feel of his tongue sliding over my skin.

Desperate to send us both over the edge, Rafe began thrusting so deep and so hard, I felt myself desperately clenching around him, pulling him in even deeper, knowing I was getting close. I could feel the tension rising, fighting for every breath. My heart feeling like it was pounding right out of my chest. His eyes looked so dark and stormy as he really began to ride me, clenching my ass even harder, savagely grunting and growling as he relentlessly pounded into my body.

I just I loved this side of him, wild, uninhibited, lustful, desperate. I had a feeling why I'd waited this long, it was for this... to experience what making love was supposed to feel like... with a real man like him.

Clenching his jaw, gritting his teeth, with his muscles rippling, chest heaving, and sweat beading on his forehead, I just couldn't tear my eyes off him. I shivered as he tunneled in and out of me wickedly hard, till a deep growl rumbled up from his throat, and I could feel him starting to shudder.

His eyes locked on mine, I could feel him tensing, as I clamped down inside me, clenching him even harder. My hips bucking, every inch of me shaking, I clutched his arms so I wouldn't fall into the abyss and never return, as I felt the exhilaration of him exploding inside me.

I gasped his name as the most amazing sense of elation washed through me. Still buried deep inside me, pulsing hard, as my legs slid off his shoulders he pulled me into his arms, groaning against my mouth, and took my lips in a feverish kiss.

As I clung to him, losing myself in the taste of him, I loved the feel of his big, hard body wrapped around me, with him still slightly moving inside me. When he dropped his head and nuzzled my neck, kissing his way up to ear, I actually laughed, when he rolled his eyes and echoed my sentiments, and murmured, "Wow."

Pulling back to see his face, I was delighted to see that he looked as happy as I felt, considering the big, satisfied grin he was wearing.

As he gently stroked his hand across my cheek, I had a feeling this was meant to happen. I'd been attracted to him from the moment I first set eyes on him, and the feeling only grew stronger every time I saw him, so it was pretty much inevitable that we'd wind up like this.

Still, I wasn't prepared for how incredible he could make me feel, like I was the only woman in the world, at least to him.

Suddenly his expression grew serious, as he looked into my eyes and said, "I think we've got a problem." Studying his face, I could feel my heart sink, since I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt this happy.

"Why? What's wrong?"

His expression softened, and I could see the amusement in his eyes as he pulled me a little closer, and kissed the end of my nose. "These two weeks can't be it for us. So, I think we're going to have to figure out a way to be together. I know we don't live that close to each other, but we'll have to find a way to make it work."

Heaving a sigh of relief, I was glad we were on the same page. I wanted to see more of him, too -- way more. And I think he was right, and we'd have to be willing to meet each other half way, considering we were both busy people, pretty settled in our lives.

He gave me a squeeze. "But we've got time to figure it out. So... how about we head out for a picnic on the beach?"

I blinked, not sure if I heard him right. "You do know it snowing out, right?"

He nodded his head at the window. "Take a look outside. I noticed it finally stopped when I let Riley out. So, I was thinking we should take a ride on the snowmobile and get out and enjoy ourselves, while the sun's out, since snowmobile season is almost over."

I took a look out the window, and realized he was right. The way the sun was shining on the snow, looked so beautiful, like a Christmas card with everything covered in shimmering white. And now that he mentioned it, I kind of liked the idea of getting out and enjoying the break in the weather.

After I'd had a quick shower and changed into jeans, a t-shirt, my warmest sweater, and my woolliest socks, I went looking for Rafe.

He had the snowmobile gear waiting at the door that led to the garage. And I noticed he'd packed us a picnic bundle, too. He had me so spoiled, that I knew I was getting to hate getting back to my life on my own, especially without him.

As he handed me the suit to put on, I realized it had been years since I'd been on a snowmobile, so I was glad he'd be driving the thing, and I'd just have to wrap my arms around him and hang on.

After we'd got the suits on, and he helped me with the boots, he had my helmet in his hand, ready to lift it over my head, but then his face softened and broke into a smile and he leaned in and kissed me. "You know you look pretty cute all bundled up," he said. Then he winked. "And now I can hardly wait to peel it all off you again."

I laughed, rolling my eyes. He was such a tease, and so affectionate, that I really hoped we would have more than these two weeks together, or I knew I'd miss him like crazy if this was all we'd ever have.

The sun was blinding, gleaming off the freshly fallen snow as we whizzed along on the snowmobile trail, heading towards the lake.

Though there was still a nip in the air, I felt nice and cozy tucked in behind him. The tall pines on either side of us looked so majestic with a coating of pristine white snow. And I was starting to realize why Carrie and Marcus chose to live in an unspoiled environment like this, away from the noise of the city. It was just so pretty and tranquil.

Once we'd reached the bluffs overlooking the lake, Rafe cut the engine. As he'd pulled his helmet off, he pointed at the sand dunes. "We should be warm enough in the sun, out of the wind in the dunes."

Sheltering my eyes from the glare of the sun, looking up and down the windswept shoreline, I could see that we were the only ones on the beach. Because I didn't imagine too many people would be adventurous or crazy enough to want to have a picnic in the snow. Though I noticed that the snow was pretty scarce this close to the water with the wind whipping around, so the beach still looked pretty sandy.

Rafe unclipped the bag that he had strapped in front of him, and he took my hand and helped me navigate the dips in the sand till he found a spot out of the wind, that seemed pretty sheltered.

Down on his knees, he unfolded a piece of plastic and set it over a flat patch of sand, got a few rocks and put them on each corner to hold it down. Then he looked up at me and smiled. "Voila, your picnic awaits, my lady."

I smiled at him I sat down beside him, and he unzipped the lunch bag and handed me a big crusty sandwich wrapped in plastic. Turning it to the side and couldn't believe how many layers he had packed in it. "This looks pretty tasty."

"It's a muffaletta," he explained. My nonna used to make them for me, and showed me how to put them together. I mixed everything up yesterday, and made them up while Riley was out running around in the yard."

After he'd opened it, he handed me a bottle of water and a paper napkin. Once I found a way to get my mouth wrapped around it, I managed to take a bite, and instantly started to moan. It was just bursting with flavor; a little tangy, a little spicy, it all went together so well. "Wow. Now that's what I call a sandwich."

He laughed. "It's got everything in it but the kitchen sink; meat, cheese, veggies, olives, you name it."

"Well, it sure tastes good. You'll have to teach me how to make it. I think the girls at school would go crazy if I brought in some of these for one of our pot luck lunches. And it would be a really nice change from all the casseroles that everyone usually makes."

"Sure. I've got enough to make some more. Next time you want one, I'll help you put one together." On his side, resting on his elbow, he turned his head and looked up at me. "So, you missing being at school with the kids?"

I shrugged as I gazed out at the choppy water churning up waves out on the lake. "Not today I'm not." Then I turned my head, smiled and wiggled my eyebrows at him, so he'd know that he was the reason why. Grinning from ear to ear, he chuckled as he took another bite of his sandwich.

After I'd had some water I said, "I didn't know you were Italian. I thought your background was French with a name like Tremblay."

"Funny story; my mother's mother, my nonna, always thought she was Italian because she was raised in an Italian family in Montreal and spoke Italian all her life. But then she discovered after she was married, when she was doing a family tree project with her kids for school, that she'd been adopted, and actually had French roots going back over four hundred years to the first settlers in Quebec. So, I guess I've got honorary Italian in me, French of course, and some Irish and Scottish on my mother's side."

I grinned at him. "Well, it turned out to be a nice mix, at least in your case. I was actually named for my mother's favorite aunt by marriage, her Aunt Sophia, who was Italian. So I guess we've both got a little Italian in us, even if just marriage. Though my family roots are mostly in Ireland."

After he glanced at my hair, he smiled, since it was a dead giveaway that my roots were Celtic. Then he looked at his sandwich, and before he took another bite he said, "Well, Italian's do make good food."

I nodded in agreement as we ate, looking out at the waves. "And you work with cars, don't you?" I asked, since that was really all I knew about his career.

He nodded that he did, as he swallowed what he was eating. "Yeah, ever since I was a kid. My dad was a mechanic before he retired a couple of years ago, and we'd work on his old '64 Mustang convertible on his days off. It took us a few years to get it roadworthy, but we had so much fun working together on that car. Probably the best memories I have with my dad. And once I got a chance to drive it, and saw the way it performed, I got the bug, and ended up getting my mechanic's licence, too."

"So, you do car repairs?"

"No. I don't really work on cars anymore, though I still tinker with mine." He seemed to think for a minute, till he looked over at me said, "You ever see an art auction on TV, when the paintings go for a lot of money?"

I nodded. "Actually, I saw one a few weeks ago on the news that sold for a few hundred million."

"Well, you probably noticed that the buyer usually has someone on the phone representing them, to ensure he gets the painting he wants, without having to be there in person. Well, I do something similar with cars. A lot of people I deal with are willing to pay big money to find the cars they want. Most are collectors, and quite a few of them are fairly well known, and would rather not have to mingle in a crowd to look over a car. So, that's where I come in. I attend auctions and car shows, and I help them find whatever they want."

"Wow. That sounds interesting."

He shrugged. "I enjoy it. I've got some pretty nice customers, who seem to appreciate me helping them find whatever it is they're looking for."

"So, I'm guessing you're talking pretty high end cars."

"Mostly, but not always. A couple of years ago, I found one junker that the guy wanted to rebuild from the ground up, that was only two hundred bucks. But he was so thrilled that I found it for him that he insisted on paying me a couple a grand just for my time. Though most of them have pretty deep pockets and are happy to pay whatever they have to, to find the perfect car to add to their collection."

I nodded, impressed. "So, with you being a mechanic, I'm guessing you really look them over."

"As close as I can. But most of them come certified. And I just make sure, that whatever's being sold is the real deal."

"So, you must do a lot of travelling to attend all these different events."

He let out a sigh as he turned his gaze to the water. "I have over the years, but I've been training a few young guys to do some of the leg work for me. One of them is in California right now, looking for a couple of classic cars for me from the fifties.

"When he was younger, I used to hate leaving Marcus behind, so I took him with me as often as I could. And he always seemed to enjoy himself, looking at all the cars."

"But he never got the bug?"

He chuckled. "No. When he showed me that he'd figured out how to build his first computer when he was only thirteen, I realized that he would never really be into cars. Which is why, I finally gave in and hired these two guys to work with me so I could be around home more, and wouldn't be on the road all the time. But at least my son, the computer whiz, built me a nice website."

I smiled thinking about how close they were. "That was nice of him."

"Only problem is, Jimmy, who's in California right now, is married with a wife about to give birth next month. So, if anything happens and she calls him, I'll have to head down there."

"Oh." Looking down at the sand, I felt so disappointed knowing that he could be called away, even today.

He shrugged and looked up at me. "Since my other guy Jake is over in the Middle East representing us at a car rally, I can't really ask him to fly back if the baby comes early. But hopefully it'll be on time, so Jimmy won't have to rush back, since he said he's really enjoying himself, getting a chance to poke around and look over hundreds of his favorite classic cars.

"But I want to make sure that he's back home in plenty of time to see his son being born. I was over in London when my wife went into labor a few weeks early. And I barely made it home in time to see Marcus coming into the world. And I don't think she ever forgave me."

I didn't know what to say. So I stayed quiet, and left it up to him if he wanted to discuss why he and his wife split up.

He blew out a breath, as his gaze fell back on the shoreline. "Then after he was born, she said she didn't want any more kids, and insisted I get fixed, as she put it. But after I agreed and had it done, she froze me out, and I had to go sleep in the guest room."

"Oh, that's awful." I couldn't imagine ever tossing him out of my bed.

"Well, Donna had a jealous streak a mile wide, and constantly accused me of cheating. She'd stop me at the door, and want to sniff me when I got home, to see if I had anyone's perfume lingering on me, or if I smelled like another woman. But I never cheated on her, even after she kicked me out of our bed, mostly because I didn't think it would fair to my son if I was out fooling around on his mother.

1...345678