A Fool Not to Fuck

Story Info
My sister competes with my girlfriend.
7.2k words
4.58
102.4k
70

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're looking very pleased with yourself." Aisha leaned her head on my shoulder.

I probably was. I had every right to be, I thought. Two hot, gorgeous women wanted to fuck me as often as they could: Aisha and Sal, my girlfriend and my twin sister.

We were on the train, travelling home from visiting Sal. Ever since New Year's the three of us had been getting together regularly -- to hang out and to have sex. I was probably the happiest I'd ever been.

"Do you realise," Aisha continued, "that it's been nearly six months since we first fucked?"

"Six months?" It felt longer, but the time had flown by. "A six-month shaggiversary. What's that, clingfilm?"

She nuzzled against my neck. "Shaggiversary. I like it." She raised her head to look at me. "We should celebrate. Make it special."

"It's always special with you, babe." My cock gave a twitch in my shorts as a memory from just that morning came into my mind...

Aisha leaning forward against the shower wall, pushing herself back onto my cock, her breasts swaying with her motion. My cock sliding in and out of her, glistening with the cream of her arousal. Sal pressed against my back, her small breasts noticeable only by her hard nipples against my skin. Her hands stroking my chest as the water cascades down...

I hastily came back to the present as Aisha kissed my neck. "Of course it is. But how about we make it even more special, by not having sex until the first?"

It was March 24. "That's a week away!" If my cock could have spoken, it would have been complaining out loud. "You want us to keep our hands off each other for a whole week?"

"Imagine how special it will be."

I tried to bluster through. "Like you could manage a week without us having sex. You know you want it just as much as I do."

"Hmm." She smiled. "I'll manage. Maybe you're not as irresistible as you think you are."

I looked down at her and met her cool gaze. "Really?"

"Really." Her voice was firm as she rested her hand on my thigh and squeezed. "And no wanking either. I don't want your cock to be rubbed raw during our celebrations."

"Great plan, babe," I sighed. "Special. So special."

The next week was the slowest of my life. Even worse than the time Mum and Dad had dragged Sal and me off to camp in Finland when we were eight, and it rained every day, and even so we got eaten by mosquitos.

Time dragged by. Classes, coursework, more classes. After the first two days I began avoiding Aisha. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her if we were together. I saw her once from a distance, sitting with some friends and laughing without a care in the world, and a sudden thought crept into my mind. Not as irresistible as I think. Is she growing tired of me?

Worry gnawed at me as the week crawled its way forward. Classes and coursework. Hanging out with friends and trying not to mope over Aisha. More classes, more coursework. Lots of time at the gym, punching the bag, running off the worry and frustration. Redoing my coursework because my mind hadn't been on it. More worrying. More running.

The night of the thirty-first was unending. I tried not to think of Aisha, of seeing her again, stripping her naked and plunging my tongue into her snatch, holding her against me as she squirmed...

And then I tried not to think about what she was doing. She was visiting her parents, but was she seeing anyone else while she was there? Someone she was interested in?

She'd sounded her usual self in her messages, and the two times we'd phoned. But there were tiny doubts that nestled in my mind, burrowing down and refusing to go away. Is she done with me? I know she thinks I should be more serious about my studies. Is that it? Does she think I'm not serious enough for the long term?

I'd never really thought much about the future. Now I started to worry that I might not have one -- at least not with her.

Alone in my black room I thought about calling Sal. But it was late, and I wasn't sure I'd get a sensible reply from her. Sal loved to tease me, particularly where Aisha was concerned.

And would Aisha have even said anything to my sister? I doubted it.

In the end I stayed up late and did more coursework. I managed to get a few hours sleep, then it was out for another run. Aisha wouldn't be back from her parents until mid-afternoon.

I went straight from class to her place. She had a unit of her own on the ground floor, with a kitchen-living and separate bed and bath. Friends of her parents had done a Homes Under the Hammer-style buy-to-let thing, and they rented it to her at the friends and family rate. Luxurious compared with having to share a kitchen and bathroom for four other guys like I did, so of course we spent most of our time at hers.

Aisha opened the door and took my breath away. Her arms came around me and she gave me a snog that almost had me cumming in my shorts. My heart lurched. See? I was just imagining things. Even so, I made a firm promise to myself to a be better boyfriend.

In the meantime, my cock was pulsing. I squirmed away from her, breathlessly. "Don't want the past week to have been for nothing."

She laughed and drew me inside. Moments later we were on her bed, hands under shirts and stroking naked skin. In between kisses we muttered how much we'd missed each other.

I'd just wormed my hand under her bra and was kneading away at the warm globe I encountered there when her phone binged insistently. Aisha pulled away, a confused look on her face. "That's my calendar," she said, reaching for her phone.

"Probably telling you it's time to take off those clothes." I didn't let go.

But she was shaking her head. "Fuck! I have a lecture. I forgot. Last week's was rescheduled."

"What?" I couldn't believe it. "Now?" Groaning, I sat up. Aisha wasn't going to miss class. She took her course too seriously for that. "At least tell me it's online."

"It's online," she replied, straightening her clothes and giving me a quick kiss. "But it starts in a minute. Will you... will you be alright?" The look on her face was one of genuine concern.

I affected a martyred sigh and rose, adjusting myself deliberately. "That's alright. I'll be waiting in the other room."

"Thanks, babes." She planted herself at her desk and flicked on her laptop. Taking up her headphones, she shooed me away with her other hand. "Now go! I don't want my Tort Law class to get distracted by the sight of your bulge in the background."

I slunk out, tail not so much between my legs as throbbing in my shorts. I admired Aisha's discipline and her dedication to her studies, but right now I wished she'd put me first for once. Or that her class had been half an hour later.

I sank into the chair next to the window and tried to think of other things. I'd just completed a puzzle on my phone when a tap on the window drew my attention. I looked up and saw a pale face with a big grin.

"Sal!"

I hurried to the door and let her in. She was in her usual outfit of sweater, skirt and knee-high boots. A weekend bag was slung over her shoulder, with her coat sticking out. "Hi, big brother!" She reached up on tiptoes and kissed me on my cheek. "Mum and Dad sent me to check on you."

I closed the door behind her and followed her into Aisha's living room. "What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with me."

"Oh, I know that." She dropped the bag in a corner and turned to face me. "But they say you've sounded sulky all week, and they think something might be up between Aisha and you."

"There's nothing wrong," I repeated, pushing down the memories of an endless night. Was I really that sulky? "Aisha and I were both just busy."

"Yes, she mentioned she'd barely seen you." Sal ran her finger up and down my arm. "That she missed getting naked with you. Feeling your cock..." Her finger stopped and she turned a pair of solemn blue eyes on me. "I know what she means. I miss it too."

My cock had barely had a chance to subside, but now it was showing an interest again. I tried to avoid sounding bitter as I explained that Aisha was in the other room, following an online lecture.

"And you'd expected to be fucking her right now, weren't you?" She pressed herself close. "How about you begin with me instead?" And she put her arms around me and pulled me down to her face. "I haven't had any sex since the last time you two visited me. That's a whole week."

I groaned. "I know! Neither have I." I pulled away. "But we can't. I promised Aisha." My pledge to be a better boyfriend was still fresh in my mind.

"She can join us when she's done." Sal's hands were at my belt, fumbling with the buckle.

"Stop it!" I pulled her hands away and stepped back.

She paused and looked at me sternly. "This is happening, big brother. I want to fuck, you want to fuck. What's the problem?"

"The problem--" I began, but she interrupted me.

"Because you're not the only guy with a cock. I could probably find someone else." She stepped back. "Is that what you want? Not to fuck me again? Because I'm happy to walk away from what we've got going on."

"No!" It came out in a squeak. I tried again. "No. I mean, yes, I do. I do want to fuck you. But after Aisha. Please?"

She went to stand by the window. I saw her eyes move as she scanned the people on the street outside. "Never mind. I know when I'm not wanted." She pouted. "Aren't there any hunky guys around here?"

My mind raced. Is this where it all ends? Am I going to have to choose between my sister and my girlfriend -- my girlfriend and my sister?

My nerves were on edge. After the past week and the sleepless night, the greeting Aisha had given me had lulled me into a belief that everything was back to being great. Greater than before, even, now that I'd realised how much Aisha meant to me.

But with Sal threatening to find someone else, it suddenly came crashing down on me that I didn't want her to. I didn't want her ever touching another guy.

More importantly, I didn't want her to ever stop touching me.

Am I in love with my own sister? It sounded strange, considered like that. After all, Aisha was my girlfriend, and I was madly in love with her. Is it possible to be in love with two girls at the same time?

I didn't know the answer. What I did know was that what I felt for Sal wasn't just brotherly love, and it wasn't just about the sex either.

The realisation hit me like a kick in the guts. And now I'm caught between the two of them!

I moved to stand behind Sal and put my arms around her. For a long moment she stood stiff, then she relaxed against my chest and put her hands on my arms. "This is nice, big brother."

I squeezed her tight. "Please don't be mad, Sal. Aisha wants today to be special. So do I. It's... it's a kind of anniversary."

She sighed. "I'm not mad. And I'm not going to look for someone else to fuck." She turned her face towards mine and glared. "For now."

I kissed her lips. "Good." The fluttering inside could have been relief, or something more profound.

"But I still want sex. And if Aisha doesn't hurry up, I'm going to start without her."

Sal pulled free and pushed me towards the chair. I sat, and she stood before me, feet on either side of mine. Her legs were bare between skirt and boots. "It's an anniversary for us too. Three months since we had sex for the first time." She leaned down until our faces were almost touching, until her lips brushed across mine. "The three of us, I mean. You and I go back much further, don't we?"

I squirmed in the chair. "Sal..."

"Don't tell me you've forgotten?" Her face moved to my neck and she breathed into my ear. "That night in the tent. Fucking me in the sleeping bag." Her lips sucked gently at my neck. "Do you remember now?"

I'd never forgotten. Obviously. Even now it was still one of my favourite memories. My cock gave a shiver as I thought about it. "Sal, please..."

"And the other times, before Christmas. Remember how you begged to eat my pussy?" Her hands were on my shoulders, and she clambered onto the chair to straddle me. "Would you like to do that now? Shall I stand here and pull up my skirt, so you can bury your face between my legs?"

I inhaled her scent, my face against her chest. Her fine blonde hair was growing longer, falling past her shoulders now, and it brushed my cheek.

"It's a busy street outside, isn't it? Lots of people walking by, who might look inside and wonder who that blonde girl is who's being eaten out by her brother."

I gave a strangled groan. "Stop it, Sal, stop it! You know I'd love to... to do everything to you. But I promised Aisha. And she's my girlfriend!"

She pushed herself off me. Standing before me, her eyes flashing a dangerous dark blue, she planted her fists on her hips. A red flush crept across her cheeks. "And I'm only your sister? Is that it?"

"No, Sal--!" Honestly I didn't know what I meant. "I made her a promise. If I made you a promise you'd want me to keep it, wouldn't you?"

Her gaze was unrelenting. Her small boobs heaved in her sweater.

"Come on, Sal, you know how much I love you." It was true. It had been true before we started fucking, and it was even more true now.

She must have heard the sincerity in my voice, because she seemed to relax. "And...?"

I rose and took the few steps towards the kitchen area. "And let's have a glass of wine and wait for Aisha to finish. How about that?"

She watched in silence as I opened the fridge and took out the wine box. I filled a pair of glasses and held one out to her. She took it from me, big eyes looking up. Suddenly she tipped the glass towards herself. "Oh no," she announced in a flat voice. "I seem to have spilled some."

"Wh--?"

Before I could point out that it was white wine, and she had nothing to worry about, she'd put down her glass and was pulling the woollen garment over her head. I admired the pale skin of her stomach even as I protested.

A moment later she was standing before me in just a grey trainer bra. "Much better." She took hold of her glass again and took a sip. "Hmm, looks like maybe I didn't spill any after all."

"Sal." I tried to put a warning growl in my voice. "Stop it. Let it go. Drink your wine, say hi to Aisha and give us half an hour by ourselves."

"Half an hour?" She chuckled. "If you haven't fucked for a week, you won't last ten minutes. Or Aisha either."

"So much the better!" I made sure that my eyes didn't linger on her chest, where the outlines of her nipples were clear against the material of her bra. "We'll do our thing, then you can join us and we'll give you all the attention you need!"

She stood silent, sipping her wine. When she spoke, there was a thoughtful note in her voice. "All I need?"

"Yes!"

"You'll take turns eating me out? Eat me out together, one in front, one behind?"

That was something I'd never imagined Sal would be interested in, but I nodded enthusiastically. It sounded like a great idea.

"You'll let me ride your cock while Aisha sits on your face and kisses me? You'll let me suck you off?"

By now my breathing was as harsh as hers. I found myself standing almost against her, leaning down, brushing my lips against hers. Our wine glasses were on the table. "All of that." If I last that long...

She went quiet, lips touching mine, then she spoke. "There's only one problem, big brother."

"What's that?"

Her arms came up and pulled me tight against her. "I don't want to wait that long. Let's do it all now!"

Her tongue slipped between my lips as I struggled half-heartedly to break free. My cock was beginning to take control. It's Aisha's fault, it seemed to be saying. She made this plan, and then screwed up. It would serve her right if I fucked Sal here, now.

It was tempting -- oh so tempting, with Sal's small body pressed against mine and her tongue worming its way into my mouth -- but I knew it was wrong. "Stop it," I muttered, trying to pull away. Then, more firmly, "Sal, no. No!"

I must have been a sight. My chest was heaving, and I'm sure my face was red, my eyes wild. My cock was like a bar of hot iron trying to break free from my trousers. "Sal, no, I promised. I promised!"

Surprisingly, Sal was looking very calm. "The only way you'll stop me, big brother," she said as she began to undo the clasp of her skirt, "is if you tie me up." She stopped and glanced up at me. "Would you like to tie me up?"

She was remarkably compliant as I took the string from Aisha's apron and tied her hands to a pipe high on the wall. A glance outside told me it would be a good idea to close the blinds. As I turned away, Sal spoke up behind me. "Do you want to know a secret?"

I tried to ignore her as I pulled the blinds shut. I was eager to hear, though.

"You do, don't you? I can tell from the way you're holding your head." She laughed. "You're my twin brother. I know you better than you know yourself."

I turned back to face her, grinning despite myself. "Alright then, twin sister. What's this secret?"

"Come closer." She looked round conspiratorially. "No-one else needs to know."

I moved to stand before her. She beckoned me closer with her eyes, until my face was almost touching the bare skin above her bra. Then she spoke softly in my ear. "I've got a plug in my arse."

I turned my head so quickly that I bashed my nose against hers. We both yelped, then blinked at each other to clear our eyes. "Ngghhh," I managed after a while. Then, "A plug? Why?"

"It's supposed to make the sex even more... interesting." She pouted. "Aisha read an article. She's the one who bought it for me."

"She didn't!"

Sal shrugged. "Maybe she didn't. Maybe I'm just teasing you. Maybe I don't have a plug squeezed inside my bum." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. "Why don't you come and see for yourself?"

I took a step back and looked her up and down. As if I could tell just from looking whether she's lying! What would a woman look like with a plug up her arse? I hadn't noticed anything unusual about how Sal was walking or standing.

She was looking at me knowingly. "You're wondering, aren't you? Wondering what it looks like. How it makes me feel. Shall I tell you?"

"Yes." It was a breathless whisper. My mind filled with visions of playing with Sal's hole while I licked her.

"It's..." She paused, then grinned. "It's indescribable. It makes me feel sexy. I had quite the train ride coming here."

I bet you did! Two hours in public transport, with a dirty little secret like that. It was the kind of thing that Sal loved.

I looked at the clock on the counter top. "Aisha should be nearly done." I wasn't sure whether I was relieved or not. On the one hand, I was really looking forward to finally getting naked with her. On the other...

On the other, here was Sal, tied up and anxious to be involved. I had no idea how Aisha was going to react. She loved Sal, but she seemed to be taking our shaggiversary seriously. Am I going to get caught between them after all?

Sal was watching me. "You'll want to hurry up."

"Hurry up? With what?"

She turned round to the wall, looking at me over her shoulder as she shook her arse in my direction. "Checking to see whether I've got a plug up my bum. If you really want to know." She pushed her arse towards me. "And if you don't want your girlfriend walking in while you're doing it."

It was tempting. So tempting. Just lift Sal's skirt, pull down her knickers, see what it looked like.

It's not like I'll be fucking her. I'll still be saving myself for Aisha.

I almost stepped forward, until I caught the look in Sal's eye, then I stopped.

"You know what," I said, picking up my glass of wine and taking a sip, "I believe you. You've got a plug up your bum." I refilled the glass and moved to the door. "I'm going to check on Aisha. See you in half an hour."

12