A Fool Not to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you in two minutes!" she called after me with a laugh.

I closed the door behind me and took the three steps through the hall to the bedroom. Aisha glanced up from her computer as I came in, but put a finger to her lips and returned her focus to her screen.

I waved, and once her eyes flicked up to me again I pointed at my watch with a question on my face. She held up both hands, fingers spread. Ten minutes, great. I hid a sigh, put the glass on the desk beside her with a smile and left.

Sal was leaning against the kitchen wall when I came in. The look on her face was one of exaggerated sympathy. "Not even two minutes! I must have primed you for her. Has she sent you to get me so I can finish the job?"

For a second I tried to be angry at her, then I grinned. "Something like that."

"Her class hasn't finished then? And waiting for her is like watching a pot for it to boil?"

"It's a very pretty pot," I said, "but yeah. Not much happening for ten more minutes."

Sal was quiet for a moment. When she spoke, her voice was low and serious. "Unfasten me and I'll rub some of that stress out of your shoulders."

She looked sincere. More importantly, it was an excuse to let her touch me that I could live with. I untied her.

"Take off your sweater," she instructed, pushing me back towards the armchair.

I did as she told me and sat down. Instead of moving to stand behind the chair, however, she clambered on top of me, knees either side of my legs.

"Sal!" I began.

"Shh," she said. "It's better like this." Her hands came up and gripped my shoulders. The balls of her palms pressed into the muscles.

I leaned my head forward until my forehead rested against her shoulder. "This is nice." It was, although deep down I had to admit that Sal's hands were probably too small, her fingers too pointy, for a proper massage. But I enjoyed being so close to her, without the worry of trying to fend off her advances for the moment.

"There's a lot of tension here, big brother." She continued to knead away.

"It's been a tense week." I gave a deep sigh.

"Poor baby!" She kissed my forehead. "Is life being mean to you? Are things not perfect, you big hunk with two pretty girls hanging on your lips? And your cock?"

I gave a snort of laughter. "Two pretty girls who have me wrapped around their fingers." I stifled a grunt as she continued to work away at my shoulders. "Between this past week with Aisha, and this past hour with you..." I twisted my face up to look at her. "You know I love you, right?"

Her hands paused, then started again. "That's alright, big brother. I'll fuck you anyway."

I straightened up and took her hands in mine. Suddenly it was very important that I said this. "No, Sal-- Sally. I really love you." I closed my eyes. It had to be said. "And Aisha too."

Silence. When at last I opened my eyes, Sal was looking at me with her large blue eyes. Is that a tear? Then she turned her head to the door. I followed her gaze. Aisha was standing in the doorway, wine glass in hand, mouth slightly open.

Sal began to speak, stopped and cleared her throat, then tried again. "Did you hear that?"

Aisha nodded, and grinned. "He must really mean it. He called you Sally."

"Do you think he's suffered enough?"

"Wh-- " I tried to say, but Sal cut me off with a kiss before climbing off my lap.

"Shut up and come to the bedroom." She hauled on my hand as if she could pull me to my feet. I rose obligingly, still not sure what had happened but sensing I'd done something right. And that I was about to have sex.

As we approached the door Aisha took my free hand. There was a solemn look on her face as she kissed my cheek. "I love you too, you know."

"What's going on?" I felt like I often did around Sal -- two or three steps behind, blundering along a path that she'd laid out neatly for me.

They pulled me into the bedroom and closed the door. Sal pressed herself against my chest. "It was a-- a test. To see if you were serious about us." She frowned up at me. "And to show you not to be so full of yourself."

"A test?" I looked from her to Aisha. "A test?" Back to Sal. There was a grin on her face. "Did you think this was fun?"

"It was for us." The grin spread even wider. "No, stop, I want to but I promised my girlfriend!" She glanced at Aisha. "He was adorable."

I felt a blush creep across my cheeks. Embarrassment, fuelled by relief. "Yeah, great fun. Now how about that fuck? I reckon at least one of you owes me." I reached out and pulled them into my arms. "Both of you, in fact."

The girls squealed and giggled, and in moments the three of us were on the bed. I lay on my back with them on either side of me, kissing and nibbling at my chest and neck. I stroked Sal's bare back and ran my hand underneath Aisha's sweater. Their skin was smooth and warm, and just the feel of touching them made me want to hold on forever.

They had other ideas, though. Aisha started to unbuckle my belt while Sal turned to my shoes. She pulled them off one by one, and I raised my hips helpfully as Aisha pulled my trousers and shorts down.

Sal rose from the bed and dragged them the rest of the way off. Her nipples were stretching the material of her bra until it seemed they might burst through.

My attention was torn away from them by Aisha's hot breath on my cock. "Hello," she murmured, "I've missed you." She didn't mean me, that was clear.

I didn't mind when she opened her mouth and took my head into it. I was rock hard, of course, twitching with anticipation. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and glanced down. Aisha was looking at me across my stomach and chest.

I grinned, and she grinned back as best she could. I sensed she was trying to say something, and I replied. "Happy shaggiversary to you too, babe." Then I closed my eyes and lay back, just enjoying the sensations.

A weight landed on the mattress beside me. Sal, I knew. My fingers, reaching out to stroke her, encountered only bare skin, from her shoulder, down her back and across the curve of her arse.

Her lips were hot on my chest. I sensed her hand further away, probably touching Aisha, but I was enjoying myself too much to look.

Then Sal's kisses traced their way across my stomach. Aisha's mouth left my cock for a moment, then Sal's -- subtly different, but no less hot -- wrapped around my shaft.

I felt a tremble begin in my body. "Nghh..." I mentioned.

"I don't think he'll last long if you keep that up," I heard Aisha say. Her voice was muffled, and when I forced my eyes open I saw she was stripping off her sweater. The flesh of her breasts jiggled above her bra, and turned my tremble into a tingle.

"Might be too late to stop," I gasped, reaching out for her.

She knew what I wanted. Quickly she unfastened her bra and tossed it aside. Then she lay on her back beside me, where I could reach out and squeeze her firm flesh while she struggled out of her jeans.

The tingle was spreading under Sal's cool fingers and hot mouth. I concentrated on the feel of Aisha's boob in my hand, the hardness of her nipple, the softness of her skin. She was still fighting with the rest of her clothes, but her boobs were mine.

I held back my orgasm for as long as I could, letting it swell inside me, letting my body cramp and stiffen, squeezing Aisha's boob tight with every ripple that ran through me.

Then I knew I couldn't stop the flood anymore, and I let go.

My climax exploded out of me like it was being physically ripped free. After a week, after the past hour, it was almost painful.

Purple spots flashed before my eyes, and my head jerked up, then my waist. My spurts felt slow, thick almost, as they marched up my shaft one after the other.

Sal's hand was tugging rhythmically, her lips still sealed around my head. I collapsed onto the bed, feeling another shiver run through my body.

"Share." It was Aisha's breathless voice beside me. I still had her boob in my hand. I realised my fingers were clenched into the soft flesh, and I forced them to relax.

I opened my eyes to see Sal crawl over my body to get to Aisha. Their lips locked, then their hands were clutching at each other as they kissed. Even moments after that climax that had left me still gasping, I felt the blood pulsing in my cock at the sight.

Sal was on top of Aisha, her hands pulling the other girl's face to hers. Aisha's hands grabbed her arse and pulled her forward until Sal's knees were on either side of Aisha's hips.

They continued to kiss for a moment, then Sal pulled away. Her eyes were wide and fixed on Aisha's as she slid herself further up my girlfriend's body, over her boobs, until she was straddling her face.

No matter how many times I'd seen it, I never got enough of watching.

Sal lowered herself slowly, still gazing at Aisha. Aisha in turn stuck out her tongue to explore my sister's folds.

Sal gave a low gasp, lifted herself for a moment, then relaxed. Aisha's hands came up to grab her arse and pull her against her face. Her lips clamped onto my sisters pussy, working magic that had Sal twitching in seconds.

"You like to watch this, don't you?" Sal was gazing at me as her fingers brushed up and down over her small breasts.

I nodded. "One of my favourite sights."

"But in the meantime your girlfriend's pussy is being neglected. Don't you want to be the first to taste her sweetness?"

"Is that the oral part of my test?"

Beneath Sal, Aisha's head jerked and she made a choked sound. Sal's look turned stern. "Now see what you've done. She was just settling into a nice rhythm too." The corners of her mouth were twitching, though.

I grinned. "I'll see whether I can distract her some more, shall I?"

Aisha's thighs were as smooth and soft as they'd been in my fantasies for the past week. Her dark olive skin shone, with the area between thigh and stomach only slightly lighter than the rest. Her pubes were neatly trimmed, and her dark pink lips glinted with her arousal.

I leaned in close and inhaled her scent. Warm and sweet, like Aisha herself. Sexy and intoxicating, also like Aisha. And, like Aisha, impossible for me to resist.

I gently licked her lips. They parted at the lightest touch, and her arousal coated my tongue and slid into my mouth. I sucked softly, letting my tongue explore her, tease her, make her squirm in anticipation.

Then I sucked her clit into my mouth. Her hips bucked, and I heard her muffled moan mingle with a gasp from Sal. My sister might not like it, but she'd told me to do this after all. And right now I wanted to give Aisha pleasure.

I brought my hand up and pressed a fingertip against her entrance. Still sucking at her clit and flicking it with my tongue, I slowly slid my finger just inside her. I sensed her body waiting for it to go further.

"Don't mind what he's doing," I heard Sal say. "Just concentrate on me." There was a breathiness in her voice, then she gave a gasp.

I glanced up, across Aisha's stomach, between the mounds of her boobs, to where Sal's white arse blocked the view of my girlfriend's face.

Aisha's hands, dark against the pale cheeks, held on tight. Then I noticed that one of her fingers had slid into Sal's crack and was moving in small motions.

A glint of something shiny caught my eye. Is that her plug? I'd never seen one in real life, and only rarely in porn. Still, there wasn't anything else it could be.

I decided to go slow with Aisha for a while and let her do her thing with Sal. My eyes stayed fixed on my sister's arse.

Sal's breath was coming faster now, picking up pace with the movements of Aisha's finger on her plug. "Uhn... uh-uh-uh..." I could tell from the twitch in her shoulders, from the shiver that ran along her spine, that she was close.

Slowly I picked up the intensity of my licking. Aisha knew what I was doing, I sensed, and worked with me. Her pussy ground against my face. I probed slowly but surely at her entrance, teasing quivers and shudders from her and feeling the tension mount in her body.

Then Sal drew in a loud lungful of air, held it for a long moment while her body stiffened, then let it out in a high-pitched wail.

I sucked Aisha's clit between my lips, flicking with my tongue and pumping my finger in and out. She went tense, jerking against me, then she spasmed once, twice. Her body bucked, and I sensed more than saw Sal being tossed aside onto the mattress.

Aisha gasped and writhed as I guided her through her climax, sending wave after wave of shocks shooting through her. At last her hand grabbed my hair and pushed me away. "Stop-- stop!" Her voice was no more than a whisper.

I crawled from between her legs and lay down beside her. Sal was on her other side, a small arm wrapped around my girlfriend's shoulder. Both their faces were flushed and their breath was shallow.

My cock was hot against my leg. For a moment I thought about asking, then I decided not to. Just do it.

I took Aisha by her shoulder and turned her onto her side. She gave a startled squawk and was about to protest. Then I lifted her leg and pressed my cock against her pussy from behind and she shifted obligingly until we were aligned.

Sal's small fingers took my shaft and guided it along Aisha's slit, then positioned it against her entrance. I pressed forward, grunting in time with Aisha's soft moans, and sank deeper and deeper inside her.

Sal's hand was on Aisha's pussy as their lips locked again. I thrust in and out, relishing the feeling of my girlfriend's tight hotness wrapped around my shaft, the feel of her round arse pressing against my stomach.

I buried my face in Aisha's neck and kissed her. I was rewarded by a stifled moan and her thighs clamping down hard on my cock. We pushed against each other, breathing heavily and grunting.

Suddenly Aisha stiffened and gave a choked cry. She threw her head back, pulling her lips away from Sal's, and whimpered rhythmically. I felt Sal's fingers working away. Then her body spasmed and she pulled her legs up suddenly and curled into a tight ball.

"Stop..." she gasped. "Can't..."

Sal kissed her gently and stroked her cheek. "Shh," she whispered. "I'll take care of him now."

Aisha gave a gurgle of laughter, then closed her eyes with a deep sigh. "All yours. I want to know how the plug works out."

Sal looked across Aisha to me. "Looks like I get to fuck you after all, big brother. Unless...?"

There was no unless. The idea of fucking Sal, feeling her tiny body in my hands, seeing her pale face distorted in sexual pleasure, hearing her gasps in my ear, that was always enough to get me interested. But after the past hour, I was readier than ever.

I rose to my knees and grabbed her ankles. "Come here, you." I raised her legs, feet apart, so that she was helpless on her back.

Her pussy showed pink through the thin cover of pale hair. Her lips were shiny with her arousal. Below them I caught a metallic gleam.

Not giving her a chance to protest, or make some comment, I leaned forward and angled my cock towards her opening. I felt her heat, heard her wetness as I ran my head up and down her slit.

She was looking up at me, her mouth open as if she was about to speak, but I pressed into her and her head went back, her eyes shut tight and all she managed was a wordless gasp.

I sank deeper and deeper into her. Her pussy was warm and moist and opened willingly to my cock. I felt the hard bulge of her plug rubbing along the underside of my shaft as I thrust slowly in and out. It was a strange sensation, but not unpleasant.

Sal seemed to feel the difference too. She was giving high-pitched moans with every motion of my cock. After a moment she angled her hips and her eyes shot wide open. "Oh fuck!" she whispered. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

It was thrilling to see her like this. Revelling in the experience, in the sensations. Aisha had pushed herself up onto one elbow and was watching open-mouthed. I could see her thinking that she needed to try it. The idea seemed to make me even harder than I already was.

Sal's hands came up and pulled at my arms. "Here," she whispered, "on top of me." I let go of her ankles and she drew me down until we were flesh to flesh. Her arms and legs wrapped around my neck, her eyes closed and her head went back.

I thrust in and out, feeling her plug against the underside of my cock, her pelvic bone against the top. She brought her head up so that her face was close to mine, gazing up at me with her big blue eyes. She was so beautiful, the way her fine blonde hair stuck to the sweat on her forehead, the way the flush spread across her pale cheeks. Her lips were so full and red that I had to kiss them, and her mouth was as greedy as mine.

We banged our bodies together, beginning to lose our rhythm. I was getting close, very close, that knot of fiery tension below my balls coiling like a spring, waiting for its release. I knew my head was swelling inside Sal's pussy, and I made my thrusts shallower to stimulate her entrance.

Her grunts went up a notch in response. Every time my cock pressed inside her, her body became more tense. Then her hands clawed at my back, she bit down hard on my lip and a scream exploded from her mouth into mine in short gasps.

I couldn't hold back any more -- didn't want to hold back. I let myself go, felt the fire race through my cock as every muscle in my body seemed to want to follow it along my shaft.

Sal gave another spasm and she clenched tight around me. I released inside her, with burst after burst of electricity, sensing her body react to every pulse of my cock, shivering, shaking, gasping, until we slowly subsided together and lay on top of each other, breathing, breathing, breathing.

After a long moment Sal pressed her face into my neck. "I love you," she whispered softly. "I was never going to fuck anyone else. I never could."

I slid my arms underneath her and held her tight.

"The two of you are so hot together!" It was Aisha, almost forgotten. I looked up and she slid over to join us, and Sal and I moved around so the three of us could lie together. Happy, naked, satiated.

Suddenly Aisha jerked upright. "Fuck!"

Sal and I looked up, alarmed. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"The camera -- my webcam. I forgot to turn it off!"

Sal squawked and reached for a blanket to cover herself. I rolled off the bed and crouched on the floor. Only Aisha stayed where she was, sitting upright, naked, in full view of where her laptop stood.

"Aisha!" I hissed. "Are you crazy?"

She turned to me with a smug smile. "No, but you must think I am. April Fool, both of you!"

12