All Comments on 'A Fool Not to Fuck'

by StillStunned

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RougeHunterRougeHunterabout 2 months ago

It's still amazing that our modern society (un for some reason especially women for some reason) marginalized causing deliberate emotional anguish while still condemning physical harm.

For some reason it's okay to cause mental pain to someone as a "test" but those same people would never accept beating someone and saying "if you love me you would still stay with me" which is the same thing.

People modernized beating your spouse as a way to keep them in line (just with emotional pain instead of physical) and make it regular stuff. How is that not the same thing? As in this is still abuse. But I suppose getting pussy make it okay.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemiabout 2 months ago

Ha! Loved the ending!! For anyone reading this, you'd be a fool not to read this story!! 5-stars!!

Fatdog25Fatdog25about 2 months ago

I wound up getting so involved in the story that I completely forgot the April Fool's tag. The ending was definitely unexpected.

I really enjoyed this series. If your Muse permits, hopefully these three will be back occasionally. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I agree with RougeHunter about the “test”. The three were already together, and she kept breaking the promise of what time to start. Tests of love and faithfulness strain relationships.

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

Ultra hot sex, heaps of fun had by all, and a delicious twist at the end. What’s not to love about this story?

AchtungNightAchtungNightabout 2 months ago
Good work

Did not enjoy the test, but I will accept that absence makes the heart grow fonder in some cases and things can be made more special with time. It's not the same as physical/emotional abuse- it was consensual and involved no lasting harm, the relationship did not end and no one was hurt by it.

Otherwise excellent story and very hot.

AardieAardieabout 2 months ago

It was obvious that it was an April Fool's prank, just from the title and that they couldn't fuck until April 1. They tortured him for a week just for fun. If he wasn't such a pussy he would have just left after the reveal. The manipulative bitches will be controlling him for the rest of his life. Next, the cock cage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I promptly rated this one a five because there was at least a thin covering of PUSSY HAIR. "Her pussy showed pink through the thin cover of pale hair. Her lips were shiny with her arousal."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

HOT

Christian_AlanChristian_Alanabout 2 months ago

Some of these comments are wild. Chill out, people, its fiction and just a fun story. You don't need to write a dissertation on how something about it is "harmful" to society. It honestly says a lot more about you when you can't just relax and enjoy something that's meant to be a light hearted sex romp.

Good story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Agree with the comment by Christian-Alan below, too many persons take these stories far too serious. Fiction in fiction! However, I have to agree with the comment about her having a thin covering of pussy hair (some pussy hair present!). Like many other commenters say, I too think there are far too many shaved pussy stories on this site. It's almost like some authors either "do not know any better," or they simply "want lower ratings" by causing readers to imagine that dammed nasty stubble that grows a few days after an often "pointless" pussy shave.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

My heart ache for Sally bc in my view, his brother heart yearning more to his girlfriend than Sally. His pov, his thoughts about sal more about sexual but to his gf, it's more like love & longing. The way he think, acts & behave, everything looks like he just a selfish man, don't want to share Sally body with anyone but to his gf, more than that. This story gave me diff vibe than any 3some (BroSis & bro gf) story. Others felt like, "awesome" but here, damn. It's hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Though the sex was pretty hot, I get turned off by people relentlessly manipulating others, as his sister did constantly and encouraged his girlfriend to do as well. He felt like he had no power in the relationships, and that was sad. He will be dommed for the rest of his life, unless he learns that he does have power, he will always feel insecure. But, some people like that, apparently. I think it's mean of his sister, and his girlfriend, to be continually doing that. When he had the chance to tie her up, he should have made her wait, then given her some payback. But this guy would never do that, or stand up for himself in any way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillStunned@StillStunned
I love redheads, cats and writing dirty stories. --- FAQ --- Q: Any redheads in particular? A: Yes, my wife. Q: Your avatar shows a cat. Are you...? A: No, I'm not a cat. I'm a fat middle-aged bloke. Q: Who do you write your stories for? A: I write strokers for my wife's en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES