A Foot Fetish Romance Pt. 02

Story Info
James and Gemma the following day...
1.8k words
4.72
18.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say that as soon as I got home that evening I was straight to the bathroom to relieve myself. For the rest of the night I couldn't get Gemma off my mind. When my wife asked me a question or started a conversation over dinner or in front of the tv, my attention was divided. All I could think about was the look on Gemma's face as I sucked on her foot. I felt somewhat guilty, but the excitement and the illicit nature of what happened completely consumed me, it was all I could think about.

After a pretty sleepless night of tossing and turning with a raging erection, I arrived at work the next morning to see that Gemma had already got there before me.

"Morning." She said. "How was your night?"

"Fine, thanks, how was yours?"

I looked up to see that she was playfully running the top of a pen against her lips with her trademark playful smile.

"Oh, mine was ok I suppose, though I couldn't sleep, thinking about you licking my feet. I realised it really turned me on."

"Uh, great." I mumbled with a trembling voice. I had come over all shy now and I lowered my eyes from her gaze. My heart skipped when I noticed that she was wearing sheer black nylons as opposed to the opaque. She was dipping her foot in and out of her shoe and wiggling her toes and stretching them out. I didn't look up but I knew she was grinning and teasing me.

"I know you'd like nothing better than to dive down and sniff and lick them now," she said. "But Leanne and Susan will be out of the office all afternoon so if you're a good boy for me this morning, I might let you kiss them later. Now go make me a coffee."

I found myself jumping to attention and making my way towards the kitchen. I was enjoying this idea of Gemma being bossy.

It ended up being a wasted morning for me because I was half-heartedly answering phones and taking details, all the while staring and dreaming about Gemma's feet. Occasionally we would make eye contact while we talked on the phones and she would blow a joking kiss at me and make eye movements to direct my gaze to her exposed feet. Once again my pants were bulging.

Finally lunchtime came and Leanne announced that they were off to head office for the afternoon. Gemma was a more senior colleague than I was, so to her, Leanne dictated a list of things to do and people to ring, which was just as well because I didn't hear a thing of what she was saying. My heart was beating fast in anticipation of them going and I had that feeling of rising butterflies in my stomach.

"Go and make me a coffee please honey." Gemma instructed as soon as they had left. I promptly did in a willingness to do anything for her and when I returned she was speaking on the phone. Thinking that there was going to be a bit of a wait I turned to return to my desk but at that point Gemma started clicking her fingers and pointing to the floor in front of her. She extended her leg with the shoe dangling on the edge of her toes and clicked again. I nervously got down on my knees and she nodded her head with a wink as she kept talking to the customer. Slipping off her shoe I got the musty aroma straight away and my erection stiffened with excitement. Her foot felt warm and moist, more moist than yesterday, I cupped her heel in my hand once again and squeezed gently. I slowly worked my fingers and thumb around the arch and the ball.

Gemma let out a slight gasp mid call. That sound alone, made me more aroused. I wrapped my lips around her big toe and darted my tongue out and along the soft pad. Turning my head sideways I pressed my nose into the ridge under her toes and inhaled deeply. I was intoxicated by the musty mixture of sweat and old leather. I lowered my lips to the ball of her foot and sucked and licked furiously. I got the impression that she liked this, her breathing pattern changed and I noticed her hand darting down to her knee and rising up her thigh a little, and then it stopped, as if she was apprehensive. She began to caress my cheek with her other foot whilst I was lost in the trance of her smell and taste. Suddenly, to my surprise, she withdrew her feet and slipped them back into her shoes. I thought that was it, my moment of fantasy was over, but she rose out of the chair and beckoned me to follow.

"Lock the door, just in case." She said as she headed towards the back of the shop. I did and followed her to the backroom. This was a room with two plush green leather sofas that was normally used as a comfy room for closing the sale of big cruise packages to the elderly clients. Gemma stretched out on one of the sofas and kicked off her shoes. She didn't speak, she just looked me dead in the eye, and raised her eyebrows in a questioning way, she extended her right foot for me to kiss. I knelt before her in full obedience. Once again, I was lost in the aroma, taste and feel of her feet. I kissed them all over as if they were the most precious thing I could ever possess. Sighs of pleasure and relief emanated from Gemma in part voice, part whisper, as she interchanged each foot for me to worship. She then twisted her foot to allow me a more comfortable access to her heel. She liked this and gasped lightly as I circled the hard heel with my wet tongue. At this stage she encouraged me to wrap my mouth around the whole of the heel to suck heavily on it. All the time I could tell that she was watching me intently with a contented smirk.

She began to open her legs. The sight of black nylon rising all the way up to her inner-thigh gave me an electric tingle down my back. As her leg drew wider, the gusset of a pair of white panties peered out at me from under her skirt, I was desperately trying to think of different things to distract me so I wouldn't come there and then. She arched her back and raised her hips off the cushion which I nervously took as an invitation to go in closer. I was slobbering hard on her heel at this stage and redirected my tongue to her ankle. Without applying any pressure, I placed my slightly-shaking left-hand on her left knee, her legs opened wide.

All the time, Gemma was sounding out a small whimper as I edged up her leg, kissing and licking. I could feel the warmth under her skirt as I began kissing her inner thigh. She closed her legs back in as my face approached her gusset. Fleshy, soft, nylon-clad thighs brushed along my cheeks as they came to rest on my shoulders. She ran her fingers through my hair as she pressed her pussy to my face. The tension of her pantyhose gusset pressed firmly against my mouth as I circled my tongue around her now moist panties. Gemma was getting more excited and pressed her pussy harder into my face. Her hips began a gyration, almost in rhythm with my licking. Before I knew it, I heard a creaking sound of friction on leather as she slid backwards. Arching her back, she reached under her skirt and slid her thumbs into the waistband of her pantyhose. In one fluid motion she had rolled them down, with her panties, and stretched to pull one foot free of the nylons. Her other leg hooked around my neck and drew my face into her wet pussy.

This time she moaned loudly as I licked in, out an all around. Her hand came down to rub her clit and there began a routine of her rubbing, stopping, and dipping her fingers into my mouth, as if for lubrication. It only took, what seemed like a few minutes of this for her to climax loudly, grinding my face as she did so. I was fumbling to undo my belt trying to relieve the pressure on my boner which was straining against the fabric. Gemma noticed and pulled back to allow me space and then leaned forward to hurriedly undo the belt for me. With my trousers half-way down my thighs, she pulled my head up to hers and put her tongue in my mouth and began stroking my throbbing stiffy. After exploring my whole mouth with her tongue she slid back into a laying position and guided my cock into her pussy. We moaned in unified pleasure as the muscle tightened on my swelling tip. I thrust back and forth slowly as she undid her blouse, two generous breasts popped out over the cups of her bra as she pulled them down. I was commanded to suck her solid straining nipples. Already knowing these were some of her erogenous points I tenderly nibbled and sucked in a rhythmic fashion, making sure to keep them moist with as much saliva as I could muster. This drove her wild, her legs tightened their grip around my waist and she thrust back violently as she came again.

This was all too much for me, I felt I couldn't hold any longer, I tried to pull back but she wouldn't release her firm grip, I whimpered. Sensing this, Gemma stopped thrusting, she was still breathing heavily and she gently caressed my cheek with her hand as she stared deep into my eyes. To my relief she released her grip and sat up a bit on the sofa. With her nylon foot, she pressed it onto my mouth and pushed me into a laying position, wedging my lips open with her toe she forced it into my mouth and found my tongue. I began licking and sucking it again as she wrapped her lips around my sensitive boner. There was no holding out, the surge of emotion and electricity overwhelmed me as I stretched backwards and released all the tension, desire and fantasy that I had stored for this girl over the last couple of days. She expertly massaged and sucked me till there was nothing left and I fell into an crumbling heap. After a few minutes of lying together in exhaustion, Gemma got up and redressed; she leaned forward, cupped my face in both of her hands, stared deep into my eyes and gave me a passionate peck on the lips. Without saying a word, she ventured off to the toilet to clean up and then walked back out to reopen the shop.

It was pure infatuation for me from then on...