A Foot Forward

Story Info
Embracing a newfound foot fetish with a friend.
2.1k words
4.72
11.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat tucked away in a plush booth in the corner of a stylish, upbeat restaurant. Kellee and I were business partners and our dinners were frequent, sometimes at an airport on a stopover or out with clients pitching business. Tonight was different.

Kellee asked if I could meet her here tonight for pleasure and not work. I figured she wanted to celebrate our recent win. Both her boyfriend and my girlfriend knew we were meeting and, as usual, thought nothing of it. We were together a lot, focused on getting the work done; whatever the work of the moment was. And though I thought Kellee was very beautiful, our relationship had remained platonic through 10+ years of working together.

As we were settling in, the waiter came and Kellee ordered us each a dirty martini. For her this was out of character, she was a wine drinker and a casual one most nights. In fact, I think in the 100's of nights out, I had only seen her drink martini's once, and that was at a coworker's wedding. Although, if I remember correctly, it was a very fun with a lot of dancing, lots of singing.

She ordered extra olives from the attentive waiter, who was checking her out and eager to serve. It was hard to blame him, Kellee has that "it" factor about her.

At this very moment, she was twirling her long blonde hair around her finger, a habit she'd maintained all these years. Subconsciously tucking a piece of her long blonde hair behind her ear, she was petite, waif-thin, with tan thin legs, and gorgeous feet. She was hard not to notice. Tonight she wore a delicate-looking cream dress that was shorter, looser, and more comfortable appearing than the dresses she would wear for work activities.

As the waiter turned to get our drinks, I caught myself glancing at her upper thighs, which were exposed just below the hem of her short skirt.

Once we were free of our waiter,, we talked a little about the menu and the day, but I could sense Kellee wanted to bring something more substantial up. She was sitting across from me and noticeably leaning in, plus more than once her foot had brushed my shin during the conversation.

I noticed these small details because Kellee was normally pretty conservative and not someone who did a lot of natural touching. We had mutual friends that were touchers and huggers, but that is not the classification I would give Kellee at all.

This observation made me wonder about the intent of the conversation to come.

We both became aware of the waiter returning to the table.

As he set down our cloudy martinis, mentioned he would give us some time and come back for our order.

Kelee took a deep sip of her drink.

Then, without wasting another moment she turned to me with her deep blue eyes, and said, without hesitation, "I don't know how to approach this, other than to say I'd like to evolve our relationship."

I nodded, listening, but still not quite grasping what she was getting at. Still thinking, too innocently, that she meant our business relationship.

She reached over and grabbed my hand, "can I just get to it?"

Again, Kellee was normally all business so this shift in tone sort of startled me.

Curious where this was going I answered, "of course."

This is when she got a tad bit reserved, "Ally confessed something to me about what one of your preferences. I should note, my girlfriend, Ally, and Kellee have known each other for years, being friends in college, she actually knew Kellee longer than I did. Interestingly they had been out late the other night.

It took me several seconds to grasp what she was saying. But the look in her eye told me she was referring to my relatively new fondness for feet. And it was my turn to be a little embarrassed. I was very comfortable with Kellee, but, sex wasn't something we had discussed, much less a secret fetish.

I had recently developed an intense attraction to feet. Specifically cute, clean, bare feet. And Kellee's feet were perfect in my eyes. Her toes were flawless, long thin toes, with her second toe just slightly longer than her big toe. Always with a pedicure, tonight colored with delicate white french tips. All of which I looked at before anything else tonight.

As I mentioned, it was a somewhat new fetish and so far was mostly contained as part of foreplay with my wife - admiring her bare feet, massaging them, and, when my wife allowed it, sucking on her toes.

The problem was even though she was a good sport, my wife was not really into it. She didn't mind the massages but would rather not have feet included as part of our sex life. She let me express my fondness, which is more than I think most would.

As I was thinking about what to say, Kellee saved me, "I know she doesn't like it, but I would, a lot. Basically, I want you to take care of my feet, exclusively."

I was stunned into silence.

She was slightly flushed but she had clearly thought this through and that made her more confident.

Kellee started again, explaining when she learned about my thing for feet the next day she got a pedicure. And explained, as she was getting her feet massaged, she, started thinking about it more, and then daydreaming about me regularly taking care of her feet.

"My absolute favorite thing is getting my feet massaged, I had a near orgasm at the nail salon as they were getting rubbed. I was daydreaming that you were the one rubbing my feet, I still don't know if I made an inappropriate moan, I kind of hope I did. Either way, I left wet and horny and touched myself to orgasm in the car after," Kellee said.

My mind was spinning, and I was now horny, ironically I mostly wanted to look at her feet and figure the details out later. Unfortunately, those cute feet were currently hidden underneath our table-clothed table.

As if she was reading my mind, she shifted her foot from nearly touching my shin to now resting it on the edge of my chair near my crouch. I was already semi-erect from the conversation, but that move, instantly made me hard.

We both took a sip from our delicious martinis. I was pretty certain I would never drink a martini again without remembering this moment. Maybe that was her intention.

I was thankful when the waiter returned just so I could catch my breath and think for a second.

Even though we had yet to finish our martini as Kellee ordered us a bottle of expensive red wine. We added salads and an appetizer.

Screw it I said to myself, I grabbed her foot, and pulled it closer and started gently massaging it.

Her foot, recently released from her short heels, was warm to the touch. I moved my hand along her arch, up to her toes, and then back down around her heel. She let out a soft sigh.

Just holding her foot was erotic.

"So is that a yes," she questioned?

I smiled, not really knowing what I was agreeing to, but knowing I wanted it regardless.

The waiter wasn't even a few steps away when she said to me, "In that case, I need you under the table right now. I want every toe sucked and my soles licked before our food comes." At that, she leaned back and pointed to the edge of the tablecloth.

She had clearly thought this through. Maybe it was her daydream that landed us here.

Not wanting to waste this invitation, I quickly slide under the table cloth. The space under the booth was plenty big for me to maneuver. I could not believe I was under the table openly staring at her snow-white legs and gorgeous feet.

Once I settled in table, I lifted her left foot to my mouth and began softly sucking on her little toe while massaging her arch. She tasted amazing, the taste and smell of a soapy lavender. Her feet had clearly been prepared for this night.

Working toe by toe with my mouth and tongue, I was so hard I was actually tempted to unzip my pants, but even that would have been time I did not want to waste. I wanted to focus on her ultra-smooth feet.

I used my hand to massage from smooth heel to each individual toe. My other hand kneaded the back of her calf, I could tell Kelle was delighting in every bit of it from the soft moans escaping her lips and the way she kept curling her toes in and deeper my mouth.

Her legs had naturally parted and her skirt had raised, even more, giving me easy access to see her white laced panties. Her hand set on her bare thigh inches from the delicate curve of her panties.

The waiter returned and I could hear a bottle of wine being opened, along with some fun flirting. She must have been nodding her head, instead of vocally responding, because I wasn't hearing her respond. Maybe she was having a hard time concentrating.

She gently pulled the foot I was currently lovingly working on away and thrust her other foot to my mouth. The foot I had just finished landed on my thigh with her big toe very close to my crotch.

As I started on her other foot her hand settled into her panties. I was having a hard time believing that I was sucking my colleagues feet while she masturbated in front of me.

Soon her free foot began running up and down my erection at the same rate her finger was playing with her clit. I could make out the wetness growing along the front of her panties.

Everything was intense, I was loving sucking and licking her smooth feet, enjoying my penis being rubbed through my jeans by her other foot, and now watching her more intensely touch herself.

She shifted a bit and began rummaging in her purse, I could not imagine why. Soon she pulled out a very feminine white sock and pushed it under the table to my hand.

I was very confused why I suddenly had this sock, although I found it very sexy looking.

She shifted and said, "you need a place to cum."

I could not believe her boldness, but she had clearly thought this through given there was a sexy white sock in her purse. I wanted to ask if this was all her planned fantasy but that would have to wait.

I was thrilled to free my erection from my pants. Slipping the soft white sock on my hardness was new and exhilarating.

After situating myself some, I happily went back to sucking on her toes. She pushed her foot against my mouth and I could tell she wanted even more - she wanted her full foot in my mouth.

I opened wider and her slender foot slipped in. Then she took over and basically foot fucked my mouth. As she more intensely touched herself to the same rhythm.

She was clearly enjoying this as much as me.

I began stroking my cock with her sock moving gloriously up and down my now intensely hard erection. Precum already wetting the sock.

It wasn't long before her toes started to curl in my mouth and the foot fucking slowed. She was having an orgasm.

At that, I stroked harder and within seconds of her orgasm, I came myself, shooting into her little white sock.

After a few seconds of clean up and clothes adjusting, she reluctantly pulled me up back to the table. The coast was clear, the other dinners were tuned to their meals and conversation, and the waiter was no where in sight. I was slightly breathless and quickly took a drink just as the waiter rounded the corner with our first course.

"Are you enjoying this as much as I am," Kellee asked?

I laughed and acknowledged my extreme enjoyment, taking her fingers in my hands and gently kissing them, wanting to taste more of her. "I want more."

We enjoyed our food with some fun conversation before Kelle surprised me for the second time tonight.

"I realize this is a lot to ask right away but for this to work, I want you and I to be exclusive, meaning only you get my feet and you only have my feet."

This was both exhilarating and completely unexpected. I wondered, in the history of people, if anyone had even thought of having a relationship like this. Probably.

Two weeks later I brought her a small toe ring with a delicate diamond and slipped it on down one one knee.

She handed me a pair of bow wrapped lacy white socks in return.

We hugged and walked into the restaurant. Our arrangement confirmed and the socks about to get used.