All Comments on 'A Footrub Sweet Girl'

by aussiebear

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DanceswithWargsDanceswithWargsabout 9 years ago

Great job, Aussiebear. You've got a good writing voice. I know this story is likely supposed to be a short little one-shot, but I want to see what happens next. These are some nice characters. The girl is having some kind of crisis, and the guy is a decent sort. They deserve a happy ending. Don't leave us hanging. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nope, an outline to a story is what this was, so she's bitching about having nothing to look forward to, so what? WHY is she bitching about THAT, what reason does she have and she comes across as an uncaring bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

They're friends. She's feeling down. Him a bit too. They go out. They relax back at her place. He listens to her despair, which is more of a drunken grizzle about something deeper they discussed earlier than a bitch session as suggested below, and he reassures her. Despite his insecurities in knowing how to be a good friend, one who has perhaps just realised he hopes for more, he offers her a foot rub. This intimacy brings them back to a place of contentment. His ordinary activities from here are done with his wish to care for her foremost in his mind. The story gently unwinds as we peek into their time to unwind. The subtle setting for their angst and his grappling with his ability to deal with it shows two lonely souls who are fumbling a bit through life. I'd like to read more stories here from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This needs to be a series!

Really nice start to a story, but we need more back ground and then a follow up to see where this story leads. In fact this story could be a nice first page to the first chapter.

Please develop this one farther, don't stop now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous