A for Effort Pt. 01

Story Info
Sami searches for a way to avoid failing.
2.3k words
4.23
15.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was midterm season, and Sami was not taking it well. Last week, she had three exams and a paper—all of which meant she barely slept and still didn't feel confident in her scores. She knew junior year would be hard, all of her older friends in the economics department told her that the classes would kick her ass, but Sami thought she could handle it.

She was wrong. Still recovering from last week, she walked into her Econ 389 lecture expecting to get her final back, knowing it would be rough. Sami moved toward her spot—3rd row, center left. Neither of the two girls who usually sat by her were there yet, but her professor stood behind the podium scrolling through his laptop.

While studying for the midterm with her friends, at about two in the morning, Sami joked about how attractive the prof was, and her tired cohort mostly agreed with her—he was fifty with a salt and pepper beard, short black hair and a pair of black rimmed glasses. His strong jaw and prominent cheekbones would be an immediate turn-on, if he wasn't Sami's professor.

"Hey, I like that blouse! Where'd you get it from?" Sami heard over her shoulder as her two friends sat down next to her.

"I think I got it from target, I'm not sure, though," she replied. Sami liked how the purple went with her long black hair, even if she kept it up in a messy bun most of the time.

"Ooo, that's cool. Are you excited to get our grades back?" Asked Jordan, one of her friends from the class. She was shorter even than Sami was, probably only about five foot, with short blond hair and blue eyes. Jordan was on the gymnastics team and always tried to get Sami to go to the gym with her, but Sami kept finding excuses.

"Fuck that shit, I'd rather blow our prof than look at my grade, that thing fucked me up," blurted out Sami's other friend, Lydia, before Sami could respond. A decently tall girl, Lydia loved to wear dresses to show off her long legs, but still hasn't figured out what to do with her wavy ginger hair.

Sami just nodded along and kept the small talk going before it was time for class to begin. Professor Hendricks saved the exams for the end of the class, the dread visibly growing in the glass as the minutes ticked down. Finally, Hendricks began passing the exams out.

Lydia got hers first, turned it over and gave a surprised squeak. Next Jordan, who did the same. Finally Sami turned her exam over and looked at her grade—it was 48%.

Shit shit shit shit shit, I'm going to fail. Sami thought over and over again as she overheard Jordan and Lydia congratulating themselves. Sami was stuck in her own world, though, unable to move past the overwhelming thought that this was the end of her college career, her life, her future. I'm going to end up working at Walmart.

Sami made her way to professor Hendricks once he was done passing out the exams and attempted to mutter some sort of excuse before professor Hendricks got tired of her stuttering and cut her off.

"Come to my office today at four and we can talk. That way you've had time to process it and can speak more calmly," he said before moving onto the next person in line.

The next few hours were filled with self-doubt and panic for Sami as she went over again and again in her head of what to do, what to say, what were her plans. Finally, it was time to go. Taking one last look in the mirror at her petite 5' 3" frame, admiring her wide hips, C cup boobs and pale skin, she nodded to herself and went off to professor Hendricks' office.

Sami wasn't going to blubber or beg, she would explain the situation and talk calmly to try and find some sort of extra credit to get her out of the situation.

Knocking on the thick wood door, Sami heard Professor Hendricks say, "Come in!" His office wasn't particularly big, there was just enough room for an L desk with chairs on both sides, a couple of bookshelves and a view over one of the campus common areas.

"Sit down, Sami is it?" He asked. Sami nodded as she sat in one of the cheap plastic chairs across the laminate desk from him.

Sami launched into what she had prepared, explaining how many exams and papers she suffered through, that she needed this course for her major, before finally ending with a proposal, "Is there any way I could get extra credit or increase my grade in the course so I don't fail?"

"Well, in my syllabus it clearly states there are no extra credit assignments or ways to increase your scores other than by doing well. I've already curved your exam in the most fair way possible, you just didn't know the content. Why should I make an exception for you?" Professor Hendricks responded.

"Because I've worked hard, I've put hours into studying for this class, working on the materials and I know the stuff, I just can't do it on tests," Sami said, a slight quiver reaching into her voice before she tried to stuff it down. She couldn't show weakness in front of him, she wouldn't.

Instead of yielding ground, Professor Hendricks stood firm, questioning again why that made Sami special. At this point, she was at a loss of words—what could she possibly do to dig herself out of this hole? Her eyes started to fill up with tears as the silence hung heavy on the room, Sami began looking around, as if the room could give her answers. As her eyes scanned the room a faint whisper broke out in the back of her mind—where are pictures of his wife and kids, does he have any? Looking down at Professor Hendricks' hand the wedding ring was clearly there, yet nowhere in his office was there a sign of family.

Sami, as if moving on impulse, got out of her chair while Professor Hendricks looked on, confused. She moved around his desk, barely a thought going through her mind as she sat on his side of the desk, unbuttoning her blouse. She brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear and, in autopilot, said, "I can show you what makes me special."

Professor Hendricks, looked up into the face of his twenty-year-old student, admiring her brown eyes, following the curve of her jaw and the freckles spattered across her face. His eyes moved quickly down to peak at the cleavage right in front of him before moving back up to Sami's face. He stood up, gaining back the height so she would have to look up at him.

"Oh, well then. That might just work," he said before bringing her face up to his and passionately kissing her. He broke it off before stepping away, staring her down, "Your move."

Lost in his steel eyes, Sami nodded. She was still reeling from the kiss, not sure what was going on here, not sure what she was doing. After a few seconds her body moved in autopilot, she dropped to her knees and started undoing the front of his pants—she could feel the bulge pressing for escape.

Finally, it was released. Sami was overwhelmed by the size of it—nearly as thick as a beer can it was easily six inches long semi-erect. Sami gulped before moving her tongue around the engorged tip, urging it to get even harder. Her hand moved up and down the shaft, squeezing out pre-cum for her to slobber up. After a few seconds, the monstrosity was at its full power and Sami began to get as much of it down her throat as possible. She barely made it past the tip, and for a few minutes she had to rely on her hands to do most of the work.

Soon Professor Hendricks began to help her, one of his hands pushing on the back of her skull, encouraging her to go farther. Hendricks then stopped her head from going back as he felt his orgasm build, holding her onto his dick while he pumped load after load into the young co-eds mouth. By the end, some of it began leaking out the sides of her mouth and Sami was gasping for air.

After she recovered, Professor Hendricks gave her a command, "Clean it up." Sami followed his directions, liking up the excess saliva and cum.

Finally, her business finished, Sami backed away from the prof and got up, straightening out her blouse. "How much extra credit is that worth?" Sami asked.

Professor Hendricks smiled, stuffing his dick back into his pants, "A good amount, enough to pass, actually. But now there is another matter to attend to—what should I do with the video?"

Sami's heart sank, she immediately knew what video he was talking about. Why he only ever used one hand. "Why did you take a video?" She asked, the tears growing back.

"Because I wanted to. And because I want you to be mine, and you will be mine. You'll do whatever I say or this video will be sent to all of your friends, posted online, sent to your parents. It will be all over the world. Everybody loves a video of a hot college girl sucking a cock, nothing beats it. So now you're mine, unless you want it over the internet," Professor Hendricks said with self-satisfied grin.

"What do you mean by 'yours'?" Sami asked, "Do you want me to suck you off every day. Do you want to fuck? What do you want?"

"I can tell why you didn't do well on the exam, you don't listen very well. I want you to do what I tell you, when I tell you. I say bark, you bark, I say raise your hand, you raise your hand. I say strip, you strip. Does that make sense?"

Sami's mind was racing, calculating all of the possibilities of what that would mean. What could he make her do, was it worth it. Finally, reaching the conclusion that her entire future rested on this class, she had one last question, "For how long?"

"We'll start with the rest of the semester, and since I'm feeling generous I'll let you decide when you come back from winter break," he answered.

Sami knew what she had to do, and she wasn't looking forward to the answer. "Fine, I'll do it you fucking bastard."

Satisfied with her answer, Professor Hendricks began by barking one command, "Get naked."

Sami followed his orders, slowly getting naked. Eventually, her toned and pale body opened itself up to him. Her puffy pink nipples on her peach-shaped tits were hardening from the cold and the excitement that was growing out of her. Her dark trimmed bush framed her swollen pussy and her peach-shaped ass had goosebumps all over it.

Professor Hendricks walked over, and grabbed up Sami's bra before talking, "A few rules to start off with and then we'll go from there. I enjoy a little bit of exhibitionism, and I'm sure everyone enjoys a little bit of the thrill it gives. You won't be wearing bras anymore, unless you're at the gym or working out. Your tits will be hanging free everywhere. How does that sound?"

Sami began to complain, saying everyone would be staring at her and that her friends would ask questions. Professor Hendricks shrugged in response, "On the days you have class with me you won't wear any underwear either, along with wearing a dress or a skirt. You will sit with your legs spread, your skirt hiked up enough so that when I wish to look at your pussy I will be able to. You will also shave your pussy. Is that clear?"

Sami was blushing beet red, embarrassed even imagining herself flashing in class there was no way she was going to be able to pull it off.

"You will send me pictures of your outfits every morning, and when I ask for pictures of your tits or your pussy, you will send them to me, regardless of where you are. If I don't get anything within fifteen minutes, you will be punished. Punishments will vary, but you'll soon learn they're my favorite part. Does that make sense?"

Sami nodded.

"Finally, you will call me sir in public, master in private. Regardless of who's around us."

Sami nodded again, before Professor Hendricks asked her, "Is that clear?"

Sami said back, "Yes, Master."

Professor Hendricks smiled, the fate was sealed. He took out his phone again and took a few more photos of Sami before picking up a sharpie and stepping towards her. Sami was taken aback and stepped away before Professor Hendricks tisked, beckoning her back towards him. She obeyed, and he began writing across her tits, "I am a sex slave."

"Great, now put your clothes back on, I'll keep the bra. I put my phone number in your phone, I want you to send my a picture of your tits before 6:30 tonight. If the writing starts to fade, you have to find a sharpie and keep those words on your tits for a whole week. I'll be in touch with you about our next meeting time, in the meanwhile enjoy yourself, have some fun. You're going to pass the class!"

Sami muttered a "Yes, master" while putting her clothes back on, her tits bouncing around, obviously not in a bra. She looked at her phone and saw that a new contact was there, "Master." She then checked the time and saw it was already 6 pm and she had to eat dinner and find somewhere to take a nude, the meeting did not go as she wanted it to.