A for Effort Pt. 02

Story Info
Sami makes a mistake.
1.9k words
4.43
12.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sami was embarrassed when she took her clothes off to put on her pajamas. That night, she laid in her bed, thinking about what happened, what her options were and what the hell she was going to do now—how did she get blackmailed by her professor? She spent the whole day alone, hiding her braless chest from her friends—how was she going to explain that?

Sami barely slept, and when she woke up she was groggy of the events from yesterday—until she looked in the mirror. There, across her chest, were the faded words "I am a sex slave," and just at once it all came rushing back to her. Exhausted, she scrawled back over the words, reminded she had to wear the words for the rest of the week. She followed Master's command, going without a bra, but decided to hide her C-cup tits with an oversized sweatshirt, and finished the ensemble with a pair of black leggings and a black thong.

She snapped a picture of her boring outfit and sent it to the contact labeled "Master" in her phone, putting it down before grabbing the rest of her things for classes that day. When Sami returned, she looked down to see that Master had asked for a picture of her tits. Sighing, she complied—taking off her sweatshirt—it was better here and now than when she was in class.

For the rest of the day, things almost went as normal, besides the feeling of her tits rubbing against the sweatshirt. Some things couldn't be avoided. Sami made it until her last class of the day, a large lecture on physics, before her phone buzzed and she saw Master had texted her one word, "pussy."

Sami's mind went into overhaul, trying to figure out where and when she was going to send the photo—lecture had just begun and she was sitting in the front, a long ways from the exits. Her blush was rising when she stood up and shuffled her way over the laps of the people sitting next to her, hoping the professor wouldn't call her out on it.

She made it up the stairs, aware all the eyes in the hall were on her and thankful no one could notice her swinging tits. Finally reaching the closest bathroom, she checked her phone to see twelve minutes had passed and stripped off her leggings and underwear in the stall, reaching down and taking a photo of her bushy pussy, sending it to Master and watching it deliver with one minute to spare.

Sighing, Sami began to gather herself and pull up her pants, only to feel her phone buzz again and a message: "Slut, I told you to shave your pussy and yet its hairier than a bear. Tonight you will shave it, our the punishment will be even worse, but for now you must take your panties off and stick them in your mouth. They will stay there until I tell you to let go. You may not take them out at any moment, if you do the world will see what a slut you are. Is that understood?"

Sami was scared as hell, suddenly remembering she was supposed to shave—she totally forgot. Her gears were turning, debating on if Professor Hendricks, her master, would know if she did it or not. Playing on the safe side, like she always did, she took her panties off and rolled them into a tight ball that barely left room for her tongue in her mouth. A couple of tears rolled down her cheek when she checked herself in the mirror to make sure she looked inconspicuous, how was she letting this man tell her what to do?

After wiping her tears away, she walked back to the lecture hall, all eyes back on her. Step after step as she descended she felt more and more embarrassed, but also became more aroused—something about the possibility of the entire class knowing she had her panties in her mouth, the embarrassment, turned her on. Sami shoved her way back through the mess of legs, humming a sound that was similar to "Excuse me" without opening her mouth.

The class wore on, and Sami's arousal diminished from a peak high walking down the stairs to a dull buzz. The lecture finished and there was still no text from her Master. Sighing, she packed her things up and started for her home, making it halfway before she got a text from her Master: "Send me a photo of yourself with your mouth open in a public place, then meet me at my office in twenty minutes."

Sami's eyes grew wide and her arousal stirred as she took a photo of her mouth stuffed with black lace. Looking back on the photo before she sent it, she could see a boy staring at her from his seat on a bench about twenty feet behind her. Turning, she saw him still staring. A force took over her, and Sami decided to wave to him, opening her mouth for him to see, before promptly turning and walking back toward Professor Hendricks' office. Sami could feel her pussy start to drip after showing herself off like that.

She made it to her Master's office and knocked on the door before hearing him say, "Come in."

"Strip." He ordered when the door closed behind her. Sami opened her mouth, reaching her hand halfway through before a sharp "Stop, what do you think you're doing!" stopped her in her tracks.

"You're to keep that in until I tell you otherwise," Master told her. Nodding, she proceeded to take her leggings and sweatshirt off to reveal her unshaved, engorged pussy and pale, hard-nippled tits.

Master smiled before commanding her to put her hand on his desk and bend over, ass in the air. Sami complied, watching as he moved around toward her ass, slowly taking his belt off. He put a finger up against her slit and began rubbing her, feeling her soaking lips as she pushed her hips up against his fingers.

"Someone enjoyed their punishment a bit too much," he said before pulling his fingers away from her and a loud WHACK filled the air as Professor Hendricks smacked her ass with his belt. Sami yelled into her panties, caught off-guard and in immense pain.

"Now, now pet, we wouldn't want to be caught would we?" Master told her. She whimpered a response before another lash hit. "You've got three left and then your punishment is over. Next time you disobey me, its ten full lashes, understood?" Another moan filled the room in assent before a whack.

"You're starting to look like a zebra." WHACK, whimper.

"Good luck sitting." WHACK, whimper. "There. Let's not do this again, your pussy will be shaved tomorrow or else. But I'm proud of you for following my orders with your panties, so you'll be rewarded for that, now take your panties out of your mouth and face me."

Still in immense pain, Sami reached up and took her panties out before saying, "Yes Master" and turning to face him, seeing him naked from waist down—his massive erection pointing straight up to her face.

"Now you've got a choice to make. One, you can bend back over and I will fuck you, then cum all over your back. Two, you will suck me off and I will finish on your face. In either case, you're not allowed to clean yourself off. Which one do you want?"

Sami stared down at his cock, feeling as if she wasn't ready for him to fuck her—she'd only fucked two guys before this, both long-term boyfriends—fucking, for her, was still a big commitment. But walking around with cum all over her face would be humiliating, and what would she say if her roommate caught her like this?

Sami turned around and bent over, saying, "Fuck me Master."

There was no word of affirmation, Sami just felt the large tip push against her soaking hole and into her, filling her all the way up. Professor Hendricks took into slow at first, going bareback, before picking up the steam. His hands were wrapped around her hips, throwing her back against his cock at the same time he thrusted forward. Sami began moaning with each thrust, and after a couple minutes her body forced her to moan out, "Yes Master, harder Master." He obliged, moving faster and faster as he brought Sami to her first ever orgasm, feeling her tremble over his dick, her body going limp.

Professor Hendricks rode her orgasm, feeling her slowly come back to life and rock back against his cock on her own will. When Master was ready, he pulled out and began stroking his cock, shooting rope after rope of cum across his pet's back.

"Clean my cock." Still aroused, Sami complied immediately, turning and dropping to her knees to lick her juices off his cock, feeling the cum drip down her back and land on her ass.

When Master's cock was clean enough, he pushed her head off his cock and looked down at her lust-drunk face and smiled again, knowing she was slowly becoming his.

"I've got a present for you, pet." Professor Hendricks said, casually dropping the word "pet" to remind her who she was.

Sami's felt a wide grin spread across her face, "What is it Master?"

He walked around to the other side of his desk and pulled out lube and a butt-plug. Sami's heart dropped and reality came back to her—this thing was going up her ass, and she desperately did not want that. She began protesting, but a hard look from Professor Hendricks quieted her.

"Bend back over the desk." He said, and when she followed his orders he smiled as he saw the drying cum across her muscly back and heart shaped ass. He lubed up her asshole and slowly worked the lubed-up butt-plug into the tight ass.

Sami felt it stretch her, yelping a couple of times at the pain of the muscle being spread out, until it reached the hump and her hole suctioned over the wide tube, snuggling falling into position with the black end pointing out. She was distinctly uncomfortable with the foreign object making her movements awkward, rubbing up against her as she turned around to face her professor.

"How do you feel slut?" Master asked.

"Uncomfortable, master." She replied meekly.

"That should go away with enough time, but for now deal with it. You're to wear that until tomorrow after class, including sleep. Only take it out for going to the bathroom. Every time I say "Firecracker" during lecture, I want you to show me your shaved pussy and that black ass plug. Is that clear?"

Sami nodded, her mind going through how she was going to avoid being caught.

"Put your clothes back on, except your panties. I can keep those, or you can walk back to your dorm with them in your mouth again. It's up to you." Master told her, and Sami put her clothes back on, staring at her panties for a second when everything else was on. She remembered waving to that stranger on the bench and how aroused it made her walking around with that in her mouth, and picked it up, making eye contact with her Master as she put it into her mouth.