A Forbidden Getaway Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom and son discover someone special on a beach vacation.
2.4k words
4.37
18.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom was the pastor of her local church. That all came about by accident I guess. You see dad passed away when I was still in middle school and she leaned heavily on the church to see her through the initial rough part. About the time I finished high school she had become the pastor, I am not sure how all that came about, I was more interested in being a rebellious teen back then.

I went to college, met a girl, fell in love, and got married. It seemed like life was great, and it was for a year or two......then the wheels fell off. My wife Shelly, (ex wife now) had found another man, kept it all hidden at first but I knew. She hired some big wheel divorce attorney that was one of her dad's frat brothers back in college. That asshole really cleaned me out. She got everything, the car, the house, not to mention she drained my bank account too.

But of course mom was there to help me pick up the pieces and she offered me a place to live until I got "back on my feet." That was almost three years ago, and I am still living with her. Living there was not so bad, just different. I had to hide any beer or wine even though mom drank too. There were just too many busy bodies out there that loved a good scandal, and if there was none to be had, they would take the smallest thing they could find and fabricate one.

Suffice to say mom's social life was pretty much consumed by her church and congregation. So anything I did had to be on the down low as well or it might reflect back on her. So when mom was not attending her flock, we would find time here and there to hang out, do simple stuff. You know like binge watching TV shows or the occasional movie. Sometimes we would even go out to dinner together.

We had a lot of soul searching conversations too. We confided in one another more and more. In fact some nights we would just sit on the sofa and bare our souls to one another. No topic was off limits. I had told her how Shelly had really fucked me over and that I had a hard time trusting anyone. Between the trust issues and the constant scrutiny we were under, my social and dating life was non-existent. So was mom's. She had not been in any relationship with a man in years, all for fear of scandal.

So one winter evening as we were sitting on the sofa I got the bright idea of us going to the beach in the coming summer. Mom did not seem too keen on the idea at first, but over time she warmed up to the idea, and by spring she was ready to go. Neither of us had any idea that our vacation was going to change our lives forever.

When we arrived at the beach, I was the first one into our room. As soon as I walked through the door all I could see was the ocean out past our balcony doors. Our room was on the 4th floor, not too low and not too high, perfect for viewing and we could still hear the waves rolling in. I opened the sliding door and stepped out onto the balcony.

"Oh wow mom....you have to come see this.....it's even better than we imagined." My eyes scanning the beach for as far as I could see.

"As advertised.....wow." Mom said as she walked up behind me resting a hand on my shoulder. "This is exactly what I needed.....I am so glad you talked me into this."

We both stood there for a moment, taking in the sea air, each of us lost in our own thoughts. After a moment I turned to take a look at our room for the week. It was really nothing special, a pair of queen beds, small table with a couple of chairs, mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot. There was however one thing I did not expect to see, and that was a large jacuzzi tub. We took a few minutes to get settled in when mom looked at me.

"Oh honey, I have to go down to the water, do you want to come with me?"

I nodded "Sure, surf, sun and sand is what it's all about right?"

Mom looked at me and smiled as we went out the door. Neither one of us had changed yet, with the exception we both slipped on a pair of flip-flops. Mom was wearing a pair of white jean shorts that came down to her mid thigh and a tank top with an oversized sheer white blouse over it, but unbuttoned.

We must have walked for the better part of a mile until we decided to turn back towards our hotel. The beach was not very crowded but I suppose that was to be expected. Early May is still a little before the season really picks up and it was nice to have so much of the beach to ourselves.

We had taken off our flip flops so we could feel the sand in our toes and we were walking very close to the water. It was a warm afternoon and mom's blouse she wore was open, the breeze causing it to billow behind her slightly. We decided to step into the water, just a little and to our surprise it was pretty cold. The sudden chill making mom's nipples push out into her cotton tank top, I could not help but notice, but I did not say anything.

Over the next few days I found myself peeking at mom when she was in her swimsuit, I mean even though there were other women around my eyes kept being drawn to her. Mom was 48 and although she had aged well she was still a bit wide in the hips and her breasts sagged, but none of that seemed to matter to me.

It was our fourth night there, and we were once again walking along the beach, right about sunset. As the sunlight began to face away and the twilight was settling in, I just slipped my hand into hers as we walked. It felt so soft and warm and welcoming, we chatted more, I even teased her about getting a few second looks from some of the men at the beach and she giggled and played it off telling me to stop it. I laughed as well and we continued along our way hand in hand.

As we walked I noticed that mom was sort of quiet. At first I thought she was just taking in her surroundings, enjoying a pleasant stroll, but I soon sensed it was something else.

"Are you okay mom?" I asked softly slowing our pace just a little wondering if she would open up to me.

She let go with a long sigh, "Yes.....I'm ok....it's nothing." She said, her voice distant as she peered out over the water and the lights from shore dancing upon it.

I knew her too well, and nothing meant something. At first I was going to let it go, but then I decided to push it a little bit. "No really mom.....what is it? We have always shared things before." I let that comment just dangle out there for a moment, not saying anything else.

Mom took in a deep breath and blew it out quickly, "Son it's just that....I was hoping I might meet someone.....you know? Someone special, and well I don't think that is gonna happen. It's nothing you have done, in fact this trip has been wonderful.....it's just.....just, I hope you can understand?"

The thing is I understood all too well, I too was hoping for the same thing. "Yea, I get it mom. In my mind I had created a scene like this, you know walking on the beach hand in hand with a girl, on a night just like this."

"Kinda hard to pull off with your mother sharing a room with you." Mom said flatly then giggled, I laughed softly too.

"I could say the same thing for you." I shot back and we both laughed a little.

We had made it back to our room and I thought maybe a little wine might be in order, so I opened a bottle and poured us both a generous glass. Mom was standing out on the balcony just watching the waves roll in, I came up behind her, set the glasses on a small table outside and I hugged her gently from behind. Mom sighed and leaned back into me.

Suddenly I became aware of how long it had been since I had held a woman, I had almost forgotten how good it felt, that feeling, it was intoxicating. I guess I became caught up in the moment and the flood of feeling and emotions, just reacting to it all, or maybe it was something that had been in the back of my mind all along. Either way without thinking, while still hugging her from behind I leaned in and kissed her softly on the side of her neck. A soft lingering kiss.

"What are you doing?" Mom asked as she turned to face me, but not really pulling away.

My heart was suddenly racing, something had been awakened inside of me, something long dormant. I didn't say anything, I just leaned in and placed my lips softly to hers. Her body went rigid for a moment, and for a split second I realized what was going on and that I had let my emotions get the better of me. I was about to pull away when I felt the tension in mom's body ease, and she began to kiss me back.

Our lips parted, tongues slid through seeking, exploring, finding one another. My hands began to slowly move from her shoulders, to her waist, then her hips, exploring. Mom let go with a slight moan as my hands wrapped around her and rested on her ass. We kissed harder, deeper, a passionate kiss.

I don't remember how, but the next thing I know we are still kissing and I am leading her back into our room. We paused as we reached the side of the first bed. My hands gliding up and down her body as we kissed more, then they slid the blouse she was wearing off her shoulders. Mom let it fall to the floor around her. I felt her fingers tugging at the drawstring of the shorts I was wearing, pulling the knot free. As she slid my shorts off my hips I raised the hem of her tank top and pulled it off her.

There we stood in each others arms, beside the bed. I was in a tee shirt and boxer briefs, mom only in her bra and a pair of shorts now. Mom raised up my shirt and helped me out of it, tossing it aside. My hands fell to the clasp of her bra in the back, releasing it, sliding it off her. It too fell to the floor around her. We kissed more, moaning, breathing, hands all over one another. I could feel her bare breasts pushing up against my bare chest. I unfastened her shorts. She slid them off of her hips, letting them fall then stepping out of them.

My hands defeated to her waist and fingertips curled into the waistband of her panties, pulling them down. She slid my boxer briefs off of me, and my hard cock sprang free. Standing there completely naked kissing in a passionate embrace. I lowered mom onto the bed, my body over hers. She spread her legs open, I caught a whiff of her musky scent as my hips settled in between her thick thighs.

"Ohh god, take me son" she whispered.

I took my cock by the base of the shaft and I guided the head of y cock against her hair vagina. Once in place I thrust forward with my hips, gasping as I felt myself enter her. Mom gasped as well and arched her back slightly. The walls of her vagina gripped my cock like warm liquid velvet. I moaned into her mouth as we kissed and I began grinding my hips, slowly fucking my mother.

I made love to her slowly at first, savoring the moment. Never before had I had a sexual encounter so intense. It took all the self control I had to rein myself in and not go for broke. Fingers entwined in one anothers, hearing my mother moaning and making noises I never thought I would hear her make, noises of pleasure and passion. All the while knowing that I was the cause of all of this. I felt her thick wrap around me,her eyes were closed, mouth open, breathing hard.

"Fuck me son....fuck your mother" Mom uttered onto my ear. I could hold back no longer, my hips moving faster, harder. Soon the sound of the surf was competing with the sounds of our moans, and gasps. The sound of us kissing, and then the sound of my hips slapping against her as I fucked her so hard. I was fighting it, I was ready to cum, but I did not want to go too soon, then I felt moms back arch, her legs squeezing me tight, then they began to shake, her body shuddered and she gushed with a loud moan. I could hold back no longer, I pushed my cock deep inside of her and held it there until my own body began to tremble and I erupted in the most intense orgasm of my life. Wave after hot wave of cum pumped into her. Each time I would cum, my cock would flex and mom would shudder again moaning loudly.

We lay there in each other's arms for long moments, not saying anything, just admiring one another. I took a finger and slid a sweat soaked bang away from her forehead and kissed her again softly.

"I love you son" mom said as i pull away from the kiss.

"God I love you too mom."

The she smiled, "Maybe we both met someone special after all?"

I laughed and kissed her, then hugged her nude body tight into mine. We laid there in one another's arms, lost in our own thoughts, not talking, just listening to the waves crash into the beach until we fell asleep in one another's arms.