A Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could say was "what the fuck are you doing? How could you do this to me?".

She was crying and just repeating "I am so sorry!"

I just screamed at her. "Sorry you got caught, you fucking whore, get out of my house! NOW!, Just pack your things and go."

She dressed and packed a bag, calling me all the names under the sun as she did.

I just said, "shut the fuck up whore and fuck off."

I followed up angrily with "You can get the rest of your stuff another day."

She Left!

I was so angry my heart was beating out of my chest. I went to grab a beer from the fridge. There were none, the bastard had fucked my wife and drunk my beer. Then I did something stupid. I found my bottle of very expensive Glenfiddich and laid into it. I drank until I was comatose.

I woke the next morning my head was pounding, and the phone was ringing. Once I came to properly and realised what the noise was, I answered. It was Paula one of Karen's friends screaming at me about how I had treated Karen. I just put the phone down. I had several more calls that day, finally Paula let me get a word in. I told her what had happened and why I had thrown Karen out, she finally apologised and told me that Karen was staying with her, but Karen had not told her the whole story. I told Paula, If Karen wants the rest of her stuff she needs to come and get it today if not it goes in the bin.

Later that day Paula arrived with Karen who was crying, saying she loved me, she didn't mean it to happen.

I asked, "why and how long?" and "don't lie to me.".

I then calmly said "I know you have been doing this for some time, one of your friends already dropped you in a few weeks ago, so how long and why?"

She knew she was caught.

She snivelled through her reply "About a year".

"Ok so why?" I asked again.

She did not answer.

I just said "this is the end Karen, I am divorcing you, I don't want to be married to a cheating slut. You do realise you have destroyed 2 marriages!"

she went white as a sheet. "I know Gemma Greene; she is going to be devastated when I tell her what has been going on."

"Get your stuff and get out before I do something we will both regret!" I shouted.

She cried "No you can't tell Gemma!".

"I have to" I replied, "Her pig of a husband has been fucking you, I am going to name him in the divorce as an adulterer."

Karen just cried got her things and went.

With the Squadron stood down, and it now being late on a Friday, I walked to my Bosses house. I Knocked. His wife answered.

I asked if I could speak to Flight Lieutenant Wilson for a few moments, it is important. He came to the door and said "Simon, you look awful what's happened?".

I apologised for bothering him especially after what had happened to the Squadron over the past few days.

I told him what had happened and that I would need some time to sort out my life. He took me inside gave me a drink and gave me a business card.

"This is my sister Janes number, she is a lawyer specialising in divorce in Scots Law, give her a call on Monday. I will authorise a week's compassionate leave so you can get everything sorted."

I thanked him and then went to buy some beer and a curry. I hadn't eaten in over 24 hours.

Over the weekend Karen tried to call multiple times, pleading with me not to tell Gemma and that she was sorry and wanted to try again. In the end I just unplugged the phone.

On Monday I went to see the Family's Officer, gave him the abridged version of what had happened explaining I would need to March out of the married Quarter and move back on to Camp. I rang my Bosses sister and organised a meeting to discuss the divorce. Then I went to see Gemma.

Gemma worked in the NAFFI shop. Gemma was lovely, why she was married to that arsehole I will never know. Gemma really did not deserve what was about to happen to her life but she needed to know.

I walked up to the counter and said "Gemma, I need to speak to you in private.

"You bastard!" she said, "you broke Darren's nose!".

"Gemma, that's what I need to speak to you about, and what I am about to tell you is not going to be easy."

We sat in the empty NAFFI café, and I told her everything about what had happened a few nights earlier, how long it had been going on and why I had nutted Darren and broken his nose. She broke down and cried, in fact she wailed.

I told her I was so sorry I had to tell her but, I was divorcing Karen, and I was naming her husband as the adulterer, and I thought it better that she learned of it from me and not through the rumour mill.

That night I got another call from Karen; she was screaming and hissing venom through the phone at me for telling Gemma.

Apparently, Gemma had gone straight to Paula's house and attacked Karen.

I just told her "This is all your fault for cheating, piss off!"

I slammed the phone down.

Tuesday, I went to meet with my new Lawyer, I told her everything that had happened including what I did to Darren Greene. She said head butting him probably wasn't the best reaction, but she fully understood why.

I told her I wanted a divorce asap, and I wanted him named as the adulterer. She was very understanding and efficient.

Karen briefly tried to fight the divorce and was trying to get Alimony but eventually she gave in knowing she was beat. 6 months later our divorce was settled out of court.

It cost a small fortune in legal fees, but it was worth every penny to be rid of the lying, cheating slut.

We both went into marriage with very little and left it the same way there was thankfully no children and very little money to divide up.

So, there I was in my late 20's and single again and so it remained.

3 years after this nightmare I was called in to see the Boss.

He asked me to sit and said "Sergeant White, Congratulations!".

It took me a while to grasp what he had just said to me. I was gob smacked. Then it sunk in, a promotion and so quickly.

He went on "you need to attend a 2-week course, once completed the rank and pay becomes substantive but as of now you can wear your extra stripe."

He shook my hand, and I thanked him.

He added "you realise you will be moving on. Your posting has not come through yet, but I guess you would like to stay local."

"If possible." I replied.

He said "you are a good man White; you are highly thought of. I know your record and what happened when you were an SAC.

"For what it's worth, I think these archaic rules are ridiculous."

"You have worked hard; you stayed out of trouble. I know the divorce was bloody hard on you and you had a big knock. You have proved your worth and deserve this promotion, good luck Sergeant White."

I said Thank you Sir" I Saluted and left his office.

I got my notification of the Sergeants course, and my posting was indeed local, back across the airfield to my old Squadron, I was back where it all began.

Part 3

A couple of years later, on my 31st birthday, I was in town and went into a local café, Starbucks and Costa had yet to reach here. I ordered a coffee and a Bacon Roll and then I saw her, she didn't see me at first.

She was at a table nursing a cup of coffee.

I approached her and just said "Lisa!"

Her eyes smiled that wonderful smile there were no words we just hugged a hug that seemed to go on forever.

She looked the same, radiant but her beautiful hair had been cut short into a Pixy Bob. We sat and talked about us and what happened after we were forced apart.

She had also been married and was now divorced. He was an officer and Pilot. After while he became violent and abusive he hit her several occasions and she left him, I just hugged her.

When she divorced him, RAF posted her here. She was being punished for being the victim of abuse. She had heard I had been married. I told her the whole sorry tale and she hugged me!

She told me she had decided to leave the WRAF, because they had sided with her abusive ex-husband and were making her life unbearable and miserable.

In two weeks' time she would be free and unemployed.

A light went on in my head,

"You know what that means?" I said.

She smiled a wicked little smile and her eyes sparked.

"They can't do anything if we date once you demob." I grinned.

So, we waited till Lisa's demob day, we didn't date until she was free of the RAF, but we did have coffee and talk every day.

It was like we had never been apart, yes, we were slightly different people we had both been scarred by military life and relationships. But it just felt right.

Lisa found a small flat in town and we dated. We basked in our rekindled love. I stayed over at her little flat more nights than I didn't.

Lisa got a part time job as an Air traffic Controller at a local regional airport.

A few weeks later we were out for dinner.

I said! "Lisa, I have 2 questions for you,"

she looked a little confused.

"I said question one, will you grow your hair long again for me? and question 2" I reached into my pocket pulled out a ring box got to my knee and said will you do me the honour of being my wife.

She cried and said, "Yes and Yes."

I put the ring on her finger to rapturous applause from the other diners at the restaurant.

Lisa did grow her hair long again. A year later we had a big white wedding in her home village in the Cotswolds with all of our family and friends present. I was in Uniform and Lisa in a beautiful white dress handed down to her by her mother.

My brother was my Best Man, Lisa's sister and my little sister were bridesmaids.

My old RAF colleagues formed a guard of honour as we left the church.

There were many embarrassing speeches, and the reception went on late into the night.

The day after we married, we flew out for once in a lifetime and very expensive two-week honeymoon in the Caribbean. We enjoyed relaxing in each other's company with the sun on our backs. We ate out at all the best restaurants, scuba dived and went on long walks along the sun-drenched beaches, just holding hands and talking.

When we got back, I got a call from the Families Officer, I was asked if I wanted a married quarter, I turned it down remembering the past with Karen, too many unpleasant memories. I moved into Lisa's little flat instead.

9 months later we were blessed with a baby girl, Lisa Anne, a year later we were further blessed with another Girl Sarah Jane and 3 years later an unexpected but most welcome beautiful boy Simon James. Lisa blossomed with motherhood. She was kind, nurturing and loving with our children and they flourished.

Our family was full of love.

I didn't see any further active service with the RAF, and eventually went into a training role to see out the last couple of years of my service.

I retired from the RAF after 22 years' service a decorated Veteran. We bought a house with a sea view in the North of Scotland where we live to this day.

Now many years later I'm in my mid-fifties, I work part time just to top up the pension, Lisa has made us a wonderful home and we are more in love every day.

Lisa is beautiful, the sex is still passionate and fiery, our world is just right. But our home sometimes feels a little empty now Girls have now flown the nest and are at university. Lisa in Edinburgh studying Forensic Science and Sarah in Manchester training to be a Medical Doctor. Simon wants to follow in my footsteps and join the RAF. He has the grades at school and wants to be an engineering officer.

Part 4

I am not a heavy user of social media, I do have a Facebook account, but I don't really use it much other than to keep in touch with old friends and family, share jokes and silly pictures of our dinner at restaurants.

I got a notice of a direct message. It was from Karen; it came a little out of left field. I did my best to ignore it, but she was persistent and kept messaging.

I finally gave in and replied, "What do you want?"

An hour later she replied "I had nearly given up hope; I just want to talk to you. I need to apologise."

I messaged her back "I don't think that is a good idea!"

She just responded "Please!"

I spoke to Lisa and asked what she thought.

Lisa said, "what harm can it do?"

So, I relented and contacted Karen and replied "OK".

She wanted to meet for a coffee.

I replied "Sorry but no, but I am happy to have a phone call or a video chat. I really don't want to meet in person."

I agreed to have a video chat with her that evening.

At 8pm I initiated the call; Lisa was in the room with me but stayed silent and off camera.

The video call started, and Karens face came up on the screen.

She said, "Hello Simon, you look good."

Karen looked old I could see the years on her face. But I was kind.

"You too Karen." I replied.

We had a little small talk. I told her I was married to Lisa and about the kids. Karen had re married and had one boy. I rather got the feeling it wasn't her husband's son, but I didn't press.

Then the conversation changed.

"I wanted to apologise in person for hurting you all those years ago. I am so sorry!" she said.

"Karen, it was all a long time ago, you really don't need to do this." I replied.

"I have to." she said, "I need to be honest and get this off my chest."

"I am so sorry for what I did, you were away so often, I was young stupid and lonely. I resented you not being there. I know! You warned me what it would be like, I am so sorry!"

I responded, "I only want to know one thing, why him, why Darren Green? You knew my history with him!"

"He hated you and wanted to get back at you for punching him ruining his career, and I was angry with you for always being away."

Karen started to sob. "I loved you, I really did, what I did was unforgivable."

I decided to be kind with my reply. "Karen, life is way to short to remain angry, what's done is done. We move forward and get on with life, I forgive you."

She sobbed some more, and tears rolled down her face.

I said, "Thank you for apologising! I wish you happiness.".

She just said, "Thank you." and ended the call.

That was the last time I saw or spoke to Karen.

Lisa said, "I am proud of you, you could have been angry and rude with her, but you chose to kind and forgiving, and for that I love you more."

We have not spoken of it since.

The epilogue

I am still in touch with some of my old comrades, I have been to the odd reunion to have a few beers, to reminisce and remember those people we lost.

It's funny the friendships you cultivate in the military, you can meet up with people years later and carry on a conversation that started many years past from exactly the point you left it. We tell the old jokes, and everyone still laughs. We can remember the old days, like they were yesterday.

Lisa and I live our lives with love, passion and hope that our children will live long and fulfilling lives as we have done.

12