A Forbidden Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bonne nuit, Alex. Á demain."

Alex, having already given Sofia a peck on the cheek before he stood, headed into the house in search of their guest room. The young man was sure he would sleep well that night.

François watched Alex walk away and enter the house. When the young man was gone, he turned his attention back to Sofia. He sat back in his chair and immediately glanced down to see that she had not readjusted her hemline. In fact, he was certain that she had spread her legs a little wider and he was now able to clearly see her bare pussy in the moonlight.

When he raised his gaze, he centred on her eyes and he could see she had been watching him the entire time. She was very much aware of where he had been looking and she obviously was enjoying the attention he was giving her.

"Sofia, why don't you come over here. You're too far away. I really would like to see you closer."

Sofia snuck a quick look at the house, and then stood. Closing the short distance between them, she stopped in front of François.

The handsome Frenchman spread his legs apart. "Rapproche toi... come closer, ma mie."

Sofia moved forward until her legs bumped against his chair. François' knees were on either side of hers, and he gently drew them in until they touched hers. She was shaking with anticipation as she wondered what he would do next. Her desire was palpable and she could feel a wetness building between her legs.

"I want to see you, ma mie. Lift your dress. Show me what you were teasing me with earlier."

Sofia flushed with embarrassment. She knew it was wrong to have let him see her pussy. He knew she had been teasing him. She thought about Alex and Anne. She should end this. Instead, she grabbed the hem of her dress and slowly started to lift it.

François watched intently as Sofia lifted the hem of her dress higher. When her minou came into view he smiled. In the light of the moon, he could see her lips were slightly engorged and covered in a fine dew. She was enjoying this. It was making her wet.

He raised his hands, placing them on her thighs and he slowly ran them higher until they were resting on her hips. Her pussy was fully exposed to him.

With François' hands now holding up her dress, Sofia placed her hands on either side of his head. She ran her fingers through his hair and gently pulled him towards her. She yearned to feel his tongue on her intimate areas.

***

Through the patio door, Anne saw her husband's hands had a firm hold of Sofia's hips. She watched as the young woman drew him closer and her husband slid his hand from her hip to grasp her bare buttock. When she was sure he was mere centimetres from his prize, she noisily opened the door and stepped out onto the patio.

Anne grinned to herself, as Sofia rushed back to the settee, her dress falling back into place as she quickly sat. When she reached the couple, Anne glanced at François to see his pants were tented. The man had not a care in the world, and he did nothing to conceal his excitement.

Sitting on the settee beside Sofia, she draped her arm over her friend's shoulder and pulled her close. The young woman looked terrified and although Anne was originally amused that her presence had shaken Sofia up, she now sought to comfort her.

Stroking her hair, she nuzzled the top of Sofia's head, and said, "Ma chérie, I am so happy you and Alex are here with us. I have missed you both dearly. I can't wait for us to drive la côte, to visit the vineyards. It will be merveilleuse, oui!

Anne was acting like nothing had happened and Sofia's fear of being caught was abating. Perhaps, she thought, Anne hadn't seen anything. She began to relax and curled up closer to her friend as they both sipped their brandies.

François had not said a word since his wife arrived. He watched the women as he finished his drink. He abruptly stood and declared it had been a long day and he was retiring for the evening. Approaching Sofia and Anne, he leaned over and gave both a peck on the cheek.

"Bonne nuit, mon amour, ma mie... I will see you both in the morning."

The women sat outside for another hour talking about what a wonderful evening it had been. Anne gave Sofia the inside scoop on all the guests and was delighted to hear how much Sofia enjoyed the company of Mylène.

"Well I'm pleased to say I had a nice conversation with Mylène when I escorted her to her room. She thought you were a joy and Alex was a fine young man! She actually hoped that you both could make time to visit her in the future."

Sofia gushed. "I hope we'll be able to do that. I really love it here, Anne. I hope Alex and I are able to visit again."

"I can assure you, both of you will always be welcome. Now, shall we go to bed ma chérie? It's getting late and you can be sure that Mylène will be pounding on our doors to wake us if we do not join her for breakfast!"

Chapter 2 - Capricieux

The sun was peeking around the edges of the window shades. Looking at his phone, Alex saw it was almost 7:00 AM. Still early after the late evening, but he was famished and wondered if he could sneak into the kitchen and find a bite to eat before anyone else awoke.

Sofia was fast asleep beside him. He had heard her come to bed just after 1:00 AM, and figured she would be in bed for at least another hour or two. He slipped on a t-shirt and loose-fitting cotton boxers, before heading off in search of food.

Entering the kitchen, Alex saw Anne standing at the counter with her back to him. She was pouring herself a coffee from a large carafe and was apparently getting ready to start her day.

Christ, thought Alex, when does this poor woman sleep? He tried not to startle her as he quietly greeted her, "Bonjour Anne. You're up early."

Anne turned and Alex saw she was wearing an open robe over a cream-coloured satin nightie. Alex could easily make out the shape of her nipples and even her pubis through the thin material. Anne saw Alex, came right over and embraced him in a warm hug.

"Alex! Bonjour, mon beau!"

Alex was pleasantly surprised to feel her breasts pressing into his chest. Pulling him even closer, he soon felt her mons pressed against his groin.

After a few moments, she finally let up on her embrace. Alex leaned back slightly and could easily make out the outline of her nipples. They were obviously very hard!

"You like them, don't you?"

Alex was taken by surprise, "What? Uhm, no, I..." He started to protest, but then stopped. She had obviously caught him staring.

Instead he answered, "Yes. I like them very much, Anne. I like you very much. I can't begin to tell you how sexy I find you."

"I'm glad. You are a very handsome young man, Alex. What woman wouldn't find you sexy, too?

Alex was excited but also tentative that they were talking about how sexy they found each other. She still had not released him from her embrace and his cock was beginning to harden. His manhood was pressed up against Anne's stomach and she could feel him stiffening. She was thrilled to feel his cock responding.

Alex was still feeling nervous and eventually broke their embrace. When he took a slight step back, Anne boldly stared down towards his crotch. She was very pleased to see his cock straining against his boxers. He appeared to be well endowed!

"Why don't we go to the salon, where it's more private, Alex?"

Alex was very tempted. He wanted nothing more. He couldn't believe how how much he wanted this beautiful older woman. He hadn't felt like this in a long time, and he had certainly never felt this way about a woman who was old enough to be his mother!

Craving her touch, he leaned in towards her and soon they were deep in embrace and kissing passionately, once more.

Fuck! Alex thought to himself. Knowing his wife and François were just upstairs and could come down at anytime terrified him. He wavered and eventually broke their kiss. Once more, he stepped back and this time, he released the beautiful woman, letting his arms fell to his side.

"I don't think it's a good idea Anne. Sofia or François could come down, and well... it's just..."

Anne smiled at his hesitation and replied, "Very well mon tendre, maybe next time." She would not beg him. Instead, she gently touched his cheek, then rose up on her toes and kissed him lightly on his lips.

Anne bid him goodbye and left to enjoy her coffee in the salon, alone.

***

Within the hour, François, Sofia and Mylène had joined Anne and they were now all in the kitchen having breakfast.

Alex had gone back to bed after his encounter with Anne. Fortunately, he did not encounter anyone on his way back to their guest room. He didn't know how he would have explained his erection had he run into someone along the way. He quickly fell back asleep, with thoughts of the sexy older woman feeding his dreams.

Now relaxing at the pool, François was going over the route they would be taking to Bordeaux the following day. Originally intending to head back to Cannes after lunch, Mylène had agreed to stay one more night and would leave instead the following day. This news especially delighted Sofia as it meant she would get to hear more of the octogenarian's wonderful tales.

Alex finally joined them by the pool at around eleven. By then he was ravenous and extremely grateful when Anne and Sofia offered to put together a plate of patisseries and coffee for him, which he ate at the pool.

The rest of the afternoon was spent leisurely. They would periodically dip into the pool to cool off and François took Alex down to the water's edge where they went for a lengthy walk along the beach. They all had a late lunch in the kitchen and then Anne recommended they take a nap before dinner that evening.

***

A limousine arrived to pick the group up at seven and drove them to L'Epuisette in the 7th arrondissement, The Michelin-rated restaurant boasted beautiful sea views and was renowned for its fresh bouillabaisse.

They enjoyed a wonderful meal together, while Mylène kept them entertained with scandalous tales of France's rich and famous.

When they had finished their last course and were quietly sipping their cafes, Anne suggested they head back to the house for a night cap. Since they had a long drive ahead the following morning, they all agreed it would be a good idea to have an early night.

Chapter 3 - Pas de Trois

The travellers had an eight hour drive to Toulouse and planned for an early breakfast and departure. Mylène joined everyone for breakfast and told them she would be leaving as soon as her driver arrived for the short trip back to Cannes.

When it was time for the two couples to leave, they bid farewell to Mylène. Sofia teared up and readily agreed when Mylène insisted that their next trip to France must include a trip to Cannes.

François and Alex had previously loaded the SUV with the luggage, so they were on the road at a decent time. Their hope was to arrive in Bordeaux before dinner time, that evening.

The first 3 hours of the drive highlighted the beautiful scenery of the Mediterranean. The winding road took them along the coast as far as Narbonne. Their journey saw them pass through the national park in Carmargue and quaint fishing villages like Salon-de-Provence and Aigues-Morte.

They stopped for a quick lunch in Sète, a port city in Occitanie. Because they were ahead of schedule, François suggested they make a quick excursion to the top of Mont St Clair to see the spectacular views of the city and the all readily agreed.

Sofia and Alex were particularly excited about the "off-the-beaten-path" sightseeing opportunity. The pair took dozens of photos, while enjoying the breathtaking scenery from the mountain top.

Heading back to where they had parked the SUV, François asked Alex to drive for a while. François said they had about 4 more hours of travel ahead, however passing through Toulouse may slow them down if they hit it at rush hour. Alex seemed to take that as a personal challenge and soon had the big SUV travelling down the autoroute at an impressive clip.

They arrived at their destination, the hotel des Quinconces just after 5:00 PM. Located in the heart of Bordeaux, the luxury boutique hotel was once the former Consulate of the United States and and a stately 19th century home. Using her travel connections, Anne had managed to secure the hotel's two prestigious rooms, Jatoba and Noyer.

With a suggestion from the concierge, they decided they would walk to a local restaurant later that evening for a late dinner of tapas. The concierge secured them a reservation for 8:30 PM at Casa Gaïa. They agreed to meet in the lobby at eight and walk over to the restaurant.

The bellhop showed them to their room and after settling in and putting their luggage away, Sofia decided to take a nap. Alex however, wanted to explore the hotel and told his wife he would be back in an hour or two.

***

At eight, the couples met in the hotel lobby. Casa Gaïa was only a kilometre from the hotel. It was a beautiful evening, and the four decided to walk to the restaurant. When they arrived, the host showed them to a table in the inner courtyard.

They sampled many of the wonderful courses the restaurant offered. Their meals were all made with organic ingredients, grown in the area. Paired with several bottles of local wines, their dinner went late into the evening. It was just before midnight when they finally headed back to their hotel.

Not ready for the evening to end, Anne invited the couple to their suite for a nightcap. Sofia readily agreed, but Alex declined. The long day travelling and multiple glasses of wine had caught up to him. Not having a nap earlier, he was dead-tired and ready to crash.

When Sofia reluctantly declined the offer and said she would go back to their suite with her husband, Anne immediately interjected.

"Nonsense! Alex won't mind if you join us for a drink. You'll be in good hands and we'll be sure you get home safely. Isn't that right, Alex?

"Uhm, yeah sure, that's fine. You go have a nightcap, babe. I'm just gonna crash, anyway."

"Are you sure, darling? I am still wide awake and would love to spend more time with them."

"Of course, babe."

With that settled, the four of them walked to the younger couple's suite. Anne and François waited in the living room, while Alex and Sofia disappeared into the bedroom. While Alex was eager to climb straight into bed, Sofia, at Anne's suggestion was going to change into more comfortable attire.

While they waited, Anne asked her husband to head up to their own suite to order some Champagne from room service. She said she would wait for Sofia so the two woman could walk back together.

When Sofia came out of the bedroom, she declared, "Alex is already fast asleep!"

"Très bien," Anne replied. Noticing that her young friend had changed into yoga pants and a sweatshirt, she frowned. "Sofia! Are you exercising? Put on your peignoir so you can be comfortable. S'il te plaît, chérie."

Sofia hesitated briefly and then did as the woman asked. When she returned, she was wearing the luxurious hotel bathrobe and her slippers. Anne linked her arm with her young friend as they headed off to join François.

***

Stepping into Anne and François' room, Sofia saw it was around the same size as the suite she and Alex shared. It was just as lavishly furnished and it had a beautiful view of the hotel's gardens. François welcomed the ladies in and Sofia could see he was also dressed in a bathrobe.

Anne excused herself and declared she was going to freshen up in the toilette.

François had opened a bottle of Krug Grande Cuvee Brut and poured three glasses. He gestured for Sofia to sit in one of the two armchairs while they waited for Anne to return.

When Anne emerged several minutes later, she had also donned the hotel robe. She had removed her makeup and Sofia once again noted what a beautiful woman her friend was. Almost sixty, her skin was still flawless and she could easily pass for a woman ten or fifteen years younger.

François handed his wife a glass of Champagne and kissed her lovingly on the lips. The kiss lingered for several minutes and Sofia quickly found herself getting aroused by the couple's loving display.

When their kiss ended, Anne sat on the edge of the bed and had a sip from the glass. She spoke to her husband, "Mmm... delightful! What about Sofia, mon loup? She doesn't even have a glass of Champagne, yet!"

François quickly grabbed another glass for Sofia and took it to her. Instead of handing her the glass, he extended his hand and pulled her to her feet. He repeated the ritual he had shared with his wife and embraced Sofia as they shared an intimate kiss.

When François released her, Sofia looked to Anne, unsure of the reaction she would find. Anne was clearly not upset, as she was now reclining on the bed. She had placed two pillows atop one another and propped herself against them with her legs outstretched. Watching them from across the room, she seemed to be pleased with their interaction.

"Why don't you sit and enjoy your Champagne, ma chérie? François, you sit too darling. I can see you both better and we can all talk, oui?"

Sofia sat back down in the oversized armchair and took a large mouthful of Champagne, hoping it would calm her nerves. François sat in the other chair and calmly sipped from his glass as he stared at the gorgeous woman sitting across from him.

While they chatted, Anne casually moved her right hand inside the lapel of her robe and placed it on her breast. Despite carrying on a normal conversation with Sofia, it was obvious from her movements that she was caressing herself.

Sofia found it difficult to hold up her end of the conversation. She watched expectantly when her friend slowly slipped the edge of the robe downward allowing her breast to come into view. With her breast now exposed, Anne continued to gently caress it, while focusing on the hard nipple.

The entire scene was incredibly exciting, but also very new to Sofia. While Anne and François seemed to be very comfortable with the situation, the idea of a threesome was foreign to the young woman.

Having just shared a passionate kiss with the handsome, older man and now watching his wife play with her breast, she took in her circumstances. It seemed rather surreal, however she was certain she wanted to be a part of it!

Looking again at her friend, Sofia saw she was now had a hold of both breasts. Anne's nipples were both hard and her areola had darkened to a deep crimson. The older woman was twisting and pulling her nipples, and Sofia couldn't help but gasp when Anne brought her finger and thumb together and pinched hard on the elongated nubs!

With her right hand continuing to roughly handle her breasts, Anne glided the left down to the belt of the robe and untied it. When she bent her left leg at the knee, the garment fell away. The movement exposed her vagina to François and Sofia!

No longer impeded by the robe, her hand snaked it's way to the juncture of her spread legs. Under watchful eyes, she ran her fingers through her plentiful mound of pubic hair until they rested on her labia.

Sofia watched transfixed as Anne's fingers slipped past her swollen lips and began to rub back and forth along her slit. Her movements were slow and deliberate. When her fingers began to draw widening circles, her labia gradually spread apart, revealing her wet opening.

Knowing the young woman was watching her pleasure herself, excited Anne as much as her fingers did. Soon she was sliding her fingers vigorously over her pussy. Her palm was mashed against her mons, and she began wiggling her middle finger around her opening.