A Forbidden Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come. You must have a shower and get cleaned up before you return to Alex. If you go back looking like this and he is awake, he will have questions, oui?"

Anne walked with Sofia towards the bathroom. François had been turned on by the sight of the two naked woman hugging and was eager to join them in the shower. However, when he stood and made to follow, Anne shook her head no.

Disappointed, but understanding that his wife wanted to be alone with the young woman, François relented. Instead he poured himself another glass of Champagne, turned on the television and tried to imagine what the women were up to in the shower.

Chapter 4 - Tentatrice

It was their last full day in Bordeaux and the couples hadn't made any plans for the day. They were having breakfast, and reminiscing over the wonderful week they had spent together. Sofia was lamenting that their time together had been far too short.

Throughout the week, they had spent their days going to local vineyards or shopping at the luxury shops in town. Their evenings were spent eating and drinking in many of the area's wonderful restaurants.

Every night after dinner, they would walk to L'Orangerie and enjoy a nightcap. The bar was a short stroll from their hotel and was a great place to unwind after spending the day out and about.

When they returned to the hotel at the end of the evening, they would bade each other good night and share hugs, but there was no hint of impropriety. Alex was certainly unaware of the tryst his gorgeous wife had with their friends.

Sofia suggested they spend the day just relaxing at the hotel. Since she and Alex would be flying back to Canada the next morning, she did not want to go sightseeing. As Anne and François would be making the long drive back to Marseille tomorrow also, François readily agreed with her suggestion.

Anne however, had other ideas. Not wanting to spend her last day at the hotel, she declared they could stay there and relax but she wanted to visit the nearby Jardin botanique de Bordeaux.

After a brief discussion, Alex agreed to accompany Anne to the public gardens. Sofia and François could spend the day relaxing at the hotel and that evening the four would meet up for dinner together.

Alex and Anne agreed to meet up after they returned to their rooms to change and freshen up. From the hotel, it was a short walk to the Garonne where they would then catch the Bat ferry across the river.

***

As they walked up Rue Léonce Motelay, Anne intertwined her arm with Alex. Pedestrians and shoppers crowded the sidewalks, moving in and out of the shops or trying to cross the road. The noise of cars, taxis and scooters was deafening.

When they reached Allée Jean Giono, Anne turned, pulling Alex with her. This road seemed immediately quieter. It was like the public gardens had a calming effect on pedestrians and traffic, alike. A slight breeze rustled the leaves and the sun peeked through the large maples.

When Alex thought they would cross the street to the garden's entrance, Anne instead stopped in front of a luxurious Renaissance apartment building.

Alex looked at her questioningly, and Anne explained. "An old friend owns a pied-à-terre in the building. It has a lovely view over the gardens I wanted to show you the perspective of the gardens from above, before we tour it."

"That sounds great, Anne. I'd like to see it."

They smiled at one another and exchanged small talk on the elevator. Anne was dressed in a white linen slip dress, Alex caught the occasional glimpse of her toned legs. My god, she is a truly beautiful woman, he thought to himself.

Anne explained the apartment belonged to a friend who was away in Paris for the week. Alex stood at the third floor window looking out across the street at the gardens. He could see the public space was already getting busy. Anne came up behind him and put her arms around him.

"I want to thank you for coming with me, Alex."

"I'm glad I'm here with you, Anne. Thanks for inviting me."

Alex turned his head towards her and Anne tilted her mouth up to kiss him. Their kiss intensified quickly and Alex shifted so he could fully face her. Their tongues intertwined and Anne put a hand around Alex's neck to draw him in tighter. Her other hand dropped to his ass and she squeezed it firmly.

Alex in turn, slid his right hand up from her hip and cupped her breast. Her nipple hardened at his touch. He lowered his left hand down to softly caress her bottom.

Anne brought her other hand to his ass and and pulled him closer. Her groin was now mashed against his. Just like that day back in her kitchen, she felt his rapidly hardening penis pressing into her stomach.

Anne's longing was taking control. She traced her right hand from his ass to his groin. When she found the bulge of his manhood, she roughly squeezed it through his pants. She undid his belt with one hand, then popped the button of his pants and yanked the zipper down.

Neither had the patience to savour the moment or to go slow. Anne stopped kissing him so she could remove his pants. Grabbing both his pants and underwear, she yanked them down in one motion. Alex stepped back so he could kick away the tangled garments lying at his feet.

Anne's eyes locked on the hard cock before her. She reached for him, but before she could wrap her hand around his rigid manhood, Alex had swooped her up in his strong arms and was carrying her to the bed.

Laying her down in the middle of the large mattress, he stepped back and pulled his polo over his head. Anne admired his muscular chest and flat stomach. He was very fit now, certainly more so than when they met last year.

She stared longingly at his cock. He had a very beautiful penis. It was a little longer and thicker than average, with a large mushroom head. She knew it would fill her nicely.

Now fully nude, Alex looked at Anne and grinned, "You're still dressed."

"I'm admiring you Alex. You're an extraordinary handsome man."

"Thank you. I'm also an extraordinary horny man! Are you going to get naked? I'd like to admire you too..."

Anne laughed and quickly reached behind her back to unzip her dress. Pulling it over her head, she balled it up and threw it on a chair. She laid back on the bed. She was almost nude, save for her white French-cut silk panties. Alex wasted no time and joined her on the large bed.

Anne had left the French doors ajar and the sound of traffic and voices passing by echoed through the opening. A soft spring breeze found its way into the room and washed over their naked bodies. It almost felt like they were outside and that added to their excitement.

Alex kissed and nibbled at her breasts and neck. When he sat up and grabbed the waistband of her panties, Anne lifted her bottom off the bed to make removing them easier. Although she kept her pubic hair trimmed, it was quite full. It was blonde and thickly covered her entire mound.

Alex found her bush sexy and he immediately began touching, kissing and licking her. He took his time and enjoyed both her taste and scent. She was intoxicating!

While his tongue slowly played over her labia, his fingers eventually found their way way into her pussy. Multiple times he brought her to the edge of orgasm. When he used his tongue to concentrate on her clit, he began to work his fingers rapidly in and out of her hole.

Her climax shook her to her soul and she moaned incoherently.

"Oh Alex... Je suis très mouillée. Lèche ma chatte, Alex. Oh, oui... Je veux jouir, Alex. I'm coming, oui... I'm coming, ungh..."

Alex was pleased he had made her come so quickly. He would have been very happy to stay there and continue to love her with his mouth and fingers, but Anne had other ideas.

She lifted his head from her pussy and pulled him to lie atop her.

"Mmmm... Alex, allez-y. Blaise-moi. Come Alex, fuck me. I need you."

Alex kissed his way up her stomach, where he dwelled on her breasts for several moments. At her urging, he moved on to her neck and finally ending at her lips, where they once again engaged in a long passionate kiss.

Anne could taste herself on him. His face and his chin were still sticky with her juices.

Alex brought his hips upwards until he was kneeling between her legs. Using his hand, he guided himself to her vagina and began to rub his cock up and down her slit. There was really no need. She was extremely wet, and more than ready for him.

When he lined up with her opening and gently pushed, she simply sighed "Ohhh Alex."

Her young lover took his time, allowing Anne to get accustomed to his size. When his cock was finally engulfed by her warm pussy, Alex started a slow and steady tempo. The sensation was wonderful and it wasn't long before his rhythm started to speed up.

Anne was meeting him thrust for thrust and in short time their pace was frenzied. Alex was grunting with each push and was very close to coming. Anne too was on the verge of coming and her moans became pitched.

"Ohhh, oui, oui, oui, ohhh, Alex, oui."

"Ungh, I'm coming, Anne, I'm coming."

"Oui Alex, come in me, Alex."

After several minutes, Alex rolled off of her and apologized. "I'm sorry I came so soon, Anne."

"No need to apologize, I think that was what we both needed, mon beau" she said, smiling.

After a brief rest and some small talk, they were soon kissing each other again. When Anne rolled over onto her tummy, Alex wasted no time and he moved down so he could kiss her lovely bottom.

When he ran his tongue along her crack, Anne shivered and reached back with her hand. Grabbing a handful of his wavy hair, she guided him to her anus.

This was a new experience for Alex and he was mesmerized by her pink rosebud. He tentatively reached out with his tongue and touched it to the crinkled hole. Anne moaned and he was intrigued.

He began to lightly run his tongue over her anus and found it was not objectionable, at all. In fact, he rather liked it. It was a little musty, but very soft and the beautiful woman was obviously enjoying it immensely!

She seemed to twitch every time he ran his tongue over it. When he made his tongue stiff and used it to try to push into her anus, Anne let out a guttural moan and pushed back with her hips.

Alex wondered if he could make her climax by tonguing her back hole. He worked diligently on her anus. Using light, shallow penetrations with the tip and then switching to long drawn out laps up and down the entire surface with the flat of his tongue.

When the scent of her sexual arousal reached his nose, Alex knew that her pussy was also responding to his oral assault. Knowing he was pleasing Anne, he doubled his efforts.

As he continued to tongue her rosebud, he decided to turn things up a notch and he slid two fingers into her pussy. Her response was immediate as her toes curled and she shuddered.

Anne's breathing got heavy and she began to pant when she felt her climax coming. It didn't take long. The combination of stimulating her anus, massaging her g-spot, and rubbing her clit, Anne had her third orgasm of the day.

Alex was amazed that she had again came so hard. Barely able to wait for her to calm down from her climax, Alex quickly went back to work licking her ass. She tensed when he spread her cheeks, further opening her anus.

Alex made long gentle passes from her her clitoris to her anus. When she relented and allowed him to continue, he began to probe inside her asshole with his tongue. He slowly and sensuously tongued her opening and to his delight, she surrendered to her feelings.

Anne responded to Alex's efforts by pushing her ass back against his face. She was trying to get his tongue deeper into her rectum. When he told her how sexy her asshole was, Anne let out a low, guttural moan in appreciation.

Alex knew she would probably be content for him to lick and worship her ass all afternoon. However, he wanted more. Coming this far, he yearned to invade her tiny hole with his hard shaft!

He stopped licking her and kneeled back. He had never had anal sex and he hoped she would be his first. Looking over her shoulder, Anne raised her ass up off the bed and offered herself to Alex, "Do you want to do it, Alex? Je suis prêt pour toi. Will you fuck my ass..."

Alex was shaking with excitement. Anne was soaking wet. She tucked her legs up to her breasts and lifted her ass higher, fully exposing her anus. Alex slipped the index finger of his left hand into her pussy and coated it liberally with her juices. Pressing the tip against her anus, she gasped when he slipped the finger past the ring and into her ass.

It was a tight fit.

Giving her a few moments to adjust to the intrusion, Alex then started to gently move it in and out. He would occasionally dip his finger back into her sopping pussy to re-lubricate it, as he finger-fucked her ass.

When her anus was slick with her juices, he added his middle finger. He slowly worked both fingers into her rectum, which brought another moan from Anne.

When she seemed to be comfortable with the additional thickness, Alex increased the speed of his fingers in her ass. The increased tempo elicited loader and more frequent moans from the sexy woman.

Her anus had opened considerably, but Alex knew his cock was much thicker than his two fingers. He was contemplating adding a third, when Anne turned and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Je suis prêt pour toi, Alex. Fuck my ass..."

Alex withdrew his fingers from her ass. He knelt between her thighs and placed his cock against her pussy. Gently, he entered her and thrust several times in and out. When he withdrew his cock, he could see it was well coated with her juices. He was ready.

Placing the fat head against her anus, he first made sure Anne was ready.

"Now, Anne?"

"Oui, Alex. Be gentle and let me control the pace. Comprenez vous?"

"Yes. I mean oui, I understand."

She again looked over her shoulder and Alex could see the apprehension in her eyes.

He wanted to reassure her. He pressed forward slightly and her anus resisted. Still seeing the concern in her eyes, Alex waited. When she nodded, he applied more pressure. He repeated the process several times until the tip of his penis slipped into her opening. And then he waited again.

As her anus gradually relaxed, Alex felt a little more of his cockhead enter. Her rosebud was slowly stretching to accommodate him. When Anne slowly pushed back he was rewarded when the fat mushroom head slipped past the tight ring. Alex was amazed.

His cock was in her ass and it felt wonderful. He couldn't help but give a slight push, but Anne's gasp immediately froze him!

"Wait! Alex, don't move."

Afraid that she might put an end to the experience, Alex held perfectly still. That's when he realized he had another problem. The tight ring of her anus had grasped his manhood. It felt amazing and if he wasn't careful, the sensation was going to make him blow his load right then!

That alone was enough to keep him from moving. The lack of movement allowed him to settle down and her asshole to get accustomed to his girth. They were both benefiting for taking their time.

Finally, Anne signalled her readiness to carry on.

"Ok Alex, a little more. Remember not to push. Let me do it."

She was looking at him and all he could do was nod in agreement. She eased back and another fraction of an inch slid into her.

"Oh, Alex. Your cock is so big. I need to go slow."

For the next several minutes Alex refrained from thrusting and allowed Anne to control the pace. Little by little, she would push back and his cock slowly made its way into her rectum.

Alex knew having Anne control the pace was preventing him from coming. If she had left it to him, he doubted he could stop himself from grabbing her by the hips and slamming into her until he filled her with his come.

He was surprised to finally feel the soft skin of her ass pressed against his groin. They had done it! His cock was fully impaled in her ass and it twitched in response.

"We're not done yet, Alex. Let me start the pace... when I'm ready for you to take control, you'll know. Oui?"

Alex nodded in agreement and watched in awe as her firm ass began to slowly slide back and forth on his cock. The heat in her ass was intense. The friction from their movement was extreme! He had never felt anything so tight.

Anne had picked up the tempo and Alex was just feeling brave enough to move. Ever so slowly he began to move in and out of her. Although he was matching her movements, Anne was definitely controlling the tempo.

It was during a gentle thrust, he was met by a rather forceful push back by Anne. The resulting impact slapped Anne's ass into his groin and a discernible hiss escaped Anne's lips.

While Alex slowly pulled back, Anne moved away only a few inches before she once more slammed her ass back to meet his groin. This time she grunted when he was fully buried.

When she did it a third time, Alex, determined it was his lover's way of letting him know he could now control the pace.

Grabbing Anne by her hips, he withdrew until only his head was in her rectum. He paused momentarily before swiftly slamming it back in to the hilt. Anne's response was immediate.

"Ungh... oui, Alex. Like that. Fuck my ass, Alex... Ungh. Again."

When she caught his eye, he noticed her earlier look of concern had now become one of pure desire. Her moans were nonstop and kept tune with the tempo of his thrusts.

"Mmmm... Oui, Alex, baise moi. Mmmm... Oui, fuck me, Alex. Fuck my ass. Mmmm..."

Anne reached between her legs with her hand and she began to play with her pussy. She furiously rubbed her clitoris as Alex continued to slam his hard cock in and out of her ass. The young man's beautiful cock was filling her perfectly.

She was so close to orgasm. Using her thumb to manipulate her clit, she shoved her index and middle fingers deep into her pussy and began to saw them in and out. Her fingers worked in tune with Alex's deep thrusts into her ass. The sensation sent her over the edge and she was overcome with another orgasm.

"Mmmm... Oui... ohhhh, oui... it's so good, Alex. Mmmm, I'm going to come. Ohhhh, s'il te plait, come with me, Alex. Ohhhh, oui"

Her body convulsed as she climaxed. Alex had never seen a woman come so hard! He had stopped thrusting while she was in the throes of her orgasm.

Anne seemed content to lay still as her ass remained impaled by his still hard cock. When she eventually scooted forward slightly, Alex understand and leaned back on his hunches so his cock could escape her ass.

Rolling onto her side, her eyes locked on to his impressive hard on.

"You didn't come, Alex?"

Alex collapsed onto the bed and laid on his side so he was facing her.

"I was trying so hard not to come until you did, that when it came time to, I couldn't. But I enjoyed it immensely, believe me!"

Anne cupped his cheek and leaned in to kiss him. Such a thoughtful lover, she thought to herself.

"I don't think you know this about me Alex, but I'm very competitive. I'm afraid to say that I take this as a challenge - I am going to make you come!"

With that, Anne sprung from the bed and headed to the washroom. She returned several minutes later with a warm washcloth. Although he was no longer hard, his cock was still thick and heavy. While Anne used the warm cloth to lovingly clean him, his cock soon returned to it's hardened state.

Alex was clearly ready to fuck again and Anne wasted no time pushing him onto his back so she could straddle him. She briefly thought about lubrication when she placed the head of his cock against her waiting pussy. Spreading herself to welcome him in, she could feel her wetness and knew she was more than ready.