A Forbidden Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one slow and continuous motion she sank down on him. Alex felt his manhood enveloped by her hot tunnel and luxuriated in the incredible feeling. Her pussy was so warm and inviting!

Anne drew her knees in tight to his thighs and slouched over so she could kiss Alex. Their kiss was tender and loving. They were both content to be joined at the groin as shared a passionate kiss.

Anne began to slowly rock her ass up and down. The steady motion was having an effect on them, and their sense of urgency changed. Their kiss became more ardent and Alex was soon thrusting upwards to match the intensity of his lover's movements.

Desperate for deeper penetration, Anne brought herself into a sitting position so she could squat atop Alex. Their fucking became frenzied as she repeatedly slammed herself onto his hard shaft.

Ten minutes later, Anne started to moan. Her body trembled. When she reached the apex of her orgasm, she collapsed onto his chest as her pussy convulsed around Alex's thick cock.

"Mmmm, oui. Oh Alex, mon amour..."

Alex's cock was still rock hard. Anne looked at him with amazement,

"Alex, merci! You are an incredible lover."

She rose off of her young lover and his cock fell out of her. She quickly grasped it in her hand and moved down his body until she was kneeling at his side.

Leaning over, she hungrily placed his cock in her warm mouth.

She licked all around the crown before taking the plump head into her mouth. She sucked him while sliding her hand up and down his hard shaft.

Anne coated his cock with her saliva. His manhood was covered in a slick combination of precum, the slick juices of her pussy and her spit. Her hand found it's way to his heavy balls. She briefly fondled them before her mouth worked it's way down his shaft.

She wasted no time taking his swollen balls into her mouth. As she licked and sucked, she traced her wet finger to his anus. Ever so lightly, she rubbed it around his asshole.

When she gave a gentle push, the tip of her finger entered his anus. Alex gasped in response! At times, her finger drew small circles around his anus and other times it would tenderly probe. It was another new experience for him and he was enjoying it greatly.

Anne's mouth let go of his balls and slowly kissed along the length of his shaft until she reached the fat head. Her warm mouth enveloped him and she began rapidly bob up and down his shaft. Alex's hips were thrusting upwards to meet her mouth.

He was desperately trying to fuck her face and maximize contact. He was so close and desperately needed to come. When Anne forced her entire finger into his rectum, Alex groaned and started his orgasm.

"I'm coming, Anne. Holy fuck! I'm coming. Ungh... oh fuck... nigh..."

Alex's orgasm caused his cock to jerk wildly and spurt after spurt of his seed filled Anne's mouth. She never let go of his cock, keeping her mouth tightly wrapped around him until he was done.

When he collapsed back onto the bed, he was totally spent. Anne laid on top of him and they shared an intimate kiss.

***

"I really enjoyed our morning together, Alex." Anne said later as they were sipping coffee in a café. "Did you?"

"It was incredible, Anne. I've never experienced anything like that before."

"I'm glad. You do know, that we can never mention this to Sofia or François. Oui? Do you understand?"

"Of course. Never." Alex replied, smiling.

"Thank you for loving me so beautifully, Alex."

"I should be thanking you. The things we did. I've never done that before. What you shared with me was very special."

Anne then brought her hand to her young lover's face and cupped his cheek. She had done that to him often, and Alex realized how loving the gesture was meant to be. The act felt so intimate he soon felt a stirring in his loins.

Anne seemed to immediately know where his thoughts were headed and with a slight laugh and a delightful shake of head, she declared. "Oh no, Alex! We don't have time for that, and besides I'm too sore... I'm afraid it's going to take several days before I recover from our lovemaking!"

Alex smiled back. "What can I say... you have that effect on me."

"Sofia is lucky to have you, Alex. Now we must head back. Lord knows what those two are up to in our absence!"

Epilogue - Secrète

They never did learn what Sofia and François had done with their free time. Anne suspected, like she and Alex, the two had probably spent the day in bed together.

She knew if she asked François, he would avoid answering her or give her vague answers. The two had an unspoken agreement on extramarital activities and neither had ever pressed the other on the subject.

Anne could have asked Anne and she was sure the young woman would be open about it and tell her everything. However, that would probably lead to questions from Sofia about her and Alex. It was best to not go there and Anne dropped the issue.

Alex, for his part, never gave it a thought. That Sofia and François may have spent the afternoon back at the hotel fucking each other never even crossed his mind. The truth is, he had thought very little about anything but the time he had spent together with Anne.

Throughout dinner and the rest of the evening, he remained enamoured with her.

At one point, Anne thought he was being a little too obvious with his attention towards her. Alone with him on the dance floor, she reminded him of their promise to keep their affair quiet. When he responded that he didn't understand, she told him he needed to spend less attention to her or their spouses might become suspicious.

For the remainder of the evening, Alex was more mindful and made a point of engaging frequently with his wife and François. While he longed to get Anne alone, he realized that she was right and he needed to be careful.

When they all returned to their hotel that evening, they fell into the usual round of hugs and wishing each other bonne nuit.

Making sure that their spouses weren't paying attention, Alex gently squeezed Anne's bottom while they said goodnight. Not to be outdone, Anne quickly rose up on her toes and gave Alex a goodnight kiss on the lips.

"Fais de beaux rêves, Alex"

***

Arriving at Aéroport de Bordeaux-Mérignac the next morning, Anne and François insisted on parking so they could accompany Sofia and Alex into the terminal. Once the young couple had checked their baggage and gotten their boarding passes it was time for them to say goodbye.

The last time the had said goodby, they were in the Bahamas, and they were friends. This time, they were saying goodbye as lovers and the sorrow was profound. They all shed tears and their farewells were quite protracted.

Eventually Anne and François broke away so they could begin their long drive home to Marseille. Alex comforted a sobbing Sofia as they made they way through security and to the departure gate.

The young couple had a two hour layover in Paris. There, they changed planes and as they readied for the 10 hour flight to Vancouver. When they were shown to their seats, they were grateful they had upgraded to business class. The conveniences and level of service would hopefully make the long flight more bearable.

***

They were several hours into their flight and somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean. Sofia had long ago reclined her seat. Drifting in and out of sleep, her mind wondered back to the last day of their trip and her time alone with François.

No sooner had Alex left their room to go meet Anne when the phone rang.

"Sofia, ma chérie. I just realized that we were all so busy making arrangements for our spouses to spend the day at le Jardin botanique de Bordeaux, that we never discussed what we would do today."

Sofia however, had been thinking about it and had already made plans. She knew exactly what she wanted to do!

"You're right, François. I have some ideas. Why don't you can come to my room so we can talk about it. It's so much better to talk face-to-face than trying to plan things over the phone."

"Bien sur. I shall come now, ma chérie."

Sofia decided to surprise François when he arrived.

When she heard his knock, she stood directly behind the door and slowly opened it. When he had fully entered the suite, Sofia came out from behind the door. Needless to say, François was surprised to see the beautiful young woman was totally naked.

He groaned in delight at the vision standing before him. He nearly slammed the door shut to embrace her!

He briefly hugged her before grabbing her by the waist and throwing her onto his shoulder. He carried the young woman fireman-style into the bedroom. Sofia laughed as he roughly dumped her onto the centre of the bed.

The Frenchman didn't miss a beat as he quickly shed his clothes and joined her. Within seconds, his mouth was on her pussy. It felt like only mere seconds had passed, before she was writhing from the effects of her first orgasm!

Reliving those sweet memories while flying at 40,000 feet over the Atlantic was making Sofia very horny. Coming out of her slumber she looked to her husband and saw that Alex had his eyes shut and a very happy smile on his face. She wondered what he was dreaming about.

Alex was also thinking about their trip. His thoughts were running to the time he had spent with Anne. He was still in awe that he had anal sex with her. It wasn't anything he had ever thought about before, but now he couldn't wait to try it again. Soon!

He wondered if his wife would like to try it when they were home. Turning to look at Sofia, he was surprised to see she was awake. She had a peculiar look on her face and seemed to be eyeing him intently.

When he smiled at her and blew her and mouthed I love you, she leaned over in her seat and rested her head on his strong chest. Despite being in a plane, Alex welcomed her closeness and snaked his arm behind her back to pull her in.

They stayed cuddled for several minutes. When Sofia reached her hand into his joggers, Alex had a brief moment of panic. Instead of stopping her, he had a quick look around the cabin.

They were seated in the rear of the business section. Directly behind them was the bulkhead and a heavy curtain. Both seats across the aisle were unoccupied and the lights were currently dimmed. Alex was fairly certain they had a modest amount of privacy.

That was good, because his horny wife had pulled his penis out of his pants and was rapidly stroking him to hardness. Looking up to him, she stopped jerking his cock momentarily. "You know darling, I've always wanted to be a member of the mile-high club..."

"So have I babe, so have I..."

Alex placed his hand on the back of his wife's head and guided her waiting mouth to his very hard cock.