A Forced Foursome on Friday Night

Story Info
Three women fall into the clutches of a lustful male friend.
5.5k words
3.47
21.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had very carefully planned my little Friday night party with Julia, Angela and Fiona.

I knew my girlfriend would be away for the weekend and I wanted to make maximum use of the available free time. When the she-cat's away, the tomcat will play. I had had my eye on these three women for some time and had been taking every opportunity to flirt with them. Now the time had come to bring each flirtation to a climax.

Julia was my fitness instructor at the gym; Angela worked in the same office as myself; and Fiona was a younger woman I had kept in touch with from a previous job. I felt with each of these three woman that there was a potential spark and a bit of sexual chemistry. A couple of them I had shared drunken kisses or hugs with in the past. I felt I was psychologically grooming them for this little party. My master-stroke was letting each of the women know that I had invited the others; that they should feel safe and chaperoned was very much part of my plan. I am middle-aged, but look younger, am 6ft 2inches tall and of strong and athletic build. I had been working out regularly and eating well, so was in good physical condition for the party.

Fiona, aged 26, standing 5ft 3 inches tall, was the first there; she actually arrived on time, with a bottle and a big smile on her face. I had already laid the table for four, which must have allayed any suspicions she might have had that I was trying to lure her their alone. A quick glimpse in the kitchen enabled her to see that I had saucepans, oven and cooking utensils to full use. It was part of my ploy to act the modern, non-sexist man who did his fair share of the cooking and housework. Could a man who wore an apron be a narcissistic sociopath? As I got some clean glasses from the cabinet, I took the opportunity to appraise Fiona's eye-catching outfit. She was wearing a simple combination of tight blue jeans and a white teeshirt. Her teeshirt had a low circular-cut neckline showing a generous helping of bare flesh from her shoulders down to the top of her cleavage; it displayed her large bust and lack of a bra to excellent effect. Over her shoulders, she wore a simple black cardigan, which she immediately removed once indoors because I had been liberal in my use of the central heating (on purpose). Fiona's long, curly red hair dangled down her shoulders and back and just begged to be played with. Her entrancing blue eyes were sparkling, even before she started drinking the wine. She told me how cosy my home was and relaxed immediately.

The fast-flowing wine was a key part of my plan. As far as the women knew throughout the night, it was simple white wine I was serving them; in fact I was mixing it with vodka. It packed quite a punch. Fiona had been drinking for a good three quarters of an hour before Angela arrived and she was already quite merry, I noticed with quiet satisfaction. As Angela excused herself to go to the bathroom after her arrival, I took the opportunity to test the water with Fiona.

I said: "Fiona, you look gorgeous tonight. So long since I've seen you and I've missed you."

With that I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She seemed slightly surprised -- I knew she had a steady boyfriend -- but she did not seem to object much. And I was safely back in my chair by the time Angela returned to the room, not wanting to act too soon. Wow. Looking at Angela, I had to catch my breath and my heart skipped a beat.

Angela looked stunning, absolutely beautiful, a completely sexy woman. This 28-year-old professional, who was on the verge of getting married to her long-time beau, was wearing a tight fitting tanned dress which ended at the knees and showed off Angela's long legs, slim waist, feminine hips and her pert bottom. The thin straps on her shoulders exposed her slim bare arms and the dress accentuated the curves of her breasts. Her legs were bare below the dress and she wore simple black high heels. I felt myself getting an erection just enjoying gazing on Angela's amazing body, which was 5ft 8 inches tall. Fortunately Fiona volunteered to serve her the wine which I had already poured into a glass (which had been mixed with vodka). As the three of us sat at the table chatting, I gazed into Angela's hazel eyes and realised I wanted her fashion model's figure very badly and that I wanted it tonight. I had to have her.

Angela had also brought a little surprise for me. She had her wedding dress in a bag and wanted to show it off to me. She was desperate to get my opinion. I was quite excited at the prospect of seeing her in her white veil and showed her to one of the spare bedrooms upstairs, asking her to leave the dress on the bed there while we ate. While we were alone together upstairs, I took the opportunity to put my arm around Angela's waist and give it a squeeze. She looked into my eyes and told me I was looking very handsome tonight and I resisted the temptation to kiss her. We had only just come downstairs again when the doorbell rang again and I opened it to find my fitness instructor Julia on the doorstep.

How to describe sexy Julia? She looked like a delicious cross between Hilary Swank and Kyle Richards, a 45-year-old beauty who was attractive, bubbly, fit and full of life and stood 5ft 6 inches tall; she seemed always to be smiling and I wanted to see her smiling with her legs. She was wearing tight black leggings that emphasised every inch of her long legs and a bottom that you just wanted to fondle. She wore a tight black crop top exposing her midriff and a decorative stud in her belly button. Her long dark brown hair fell over the tops of her breasts. I resisted the urge to lean in and kiss her cleavage.

With all three women safely assembled in my lair, I dished up the food and everyone seemed to enjoy the meal provided. That may, of course, have been because I had been regularly filling and re-filling the glasses of all three of my lovely guests. How generous I was! At one point Julia and Fiona seemed to be engaged in a deep conversation together on the sofa, so I seized the opportunity to lure Angela upstairs. By this time, Angela was quite intoxicated and told me again how handsome I was. I insisted she try on the wedding dress for me. At first she resisted, giggling a little too much, but it did not take long for her to embrace the idea. She made me turn my back and very quickly she had wriggled out of her tight dress and put on the white wedding dress. When she allowed me to turn and look at her, I was quite stunned. I had never seen a bride look so sexy. The veil was perfect and the white dress had all the frills, including a long, flowing train. To complete the sexy virginal look she had put on white silk stockings held up by suspenders.

I soon had Angela sitting on the bed and sat closely beside her. I said: "Oh Angela, you look absolutely wonderful, the sexiest bride I've ever seen in my life. You're really turning me on, Angela. I know once you're married there can be nothing between us. So, before you're given away, please let me kiss the bride!"

She looked at me and I could see the desire in her eyes. I could keep my hands off her no longer. She was trying to resist but knew her struggles would be in vain, as I took her in my strong arms and kissed her hard on the lips. My tongue was deep in her mouth and my hands lifted up her white dress to stroke her stockinged thighs. I pulled her dress up around her waist, pushed her down on her back on the bed, and started kissing and licking the tops of her thighs. She was wearing a little black thong and I quickly pulled this down so that my tongue could explore her pussy. I felt her pussy hairs on my tongue. She moaned "No" several times, but I was not letting her out of my clutches. I had unbuttoned my jeans to reveal that I was large, hard and erect and I could feel that Angela was getting wet. Before she could resist further, I was thrusting the head of my cock inside her pussy; I started fucking her on the bed in her wedding dress. The fact she was wearing the dress really turned me on. She had not been wearing a bra and so my hands were squeezing and fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples as I thrust inside her, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I heard her moan and come as I climaxed inside her, shooting all my hot cum into her and grunting with satisfaction and delight. She moaned "No" again but it was too late.

I pulled Angela's hair and pushed her face into mine, enjoying a long lingering kiss. She had the sort of lips that you could imagine wanting to kiss all night long. But as I kissed her, I noticed her pretty face looked very tired and that her eyes were closing. The sleep-inducing drink was having its effect and she was losing consciousness. I climbed off the bed and arranged Angela's drowsy body the way I wanted it, showing off her bare breasts and long stockinged legs and lifting her head up on several pillows. Then I put my cock in her mouth and felt it beginning to become erect again. I posed her body in this way and took some photographs with my smart phone. These would be good to look at later, I thought. Then I heard Fiona call from downstairs. Must not neglect my other guests, I thought.

When I rejoined Fiona and Julia downstairs, they had been listening to music and had started dancing. I noticed from how badly they both danced that they were now also the worse for wear thanks to the drink. My little plot was working perfectly.

I decided to put the next stage of my plan into action. I said: "Julia, do you want to come upstairs now and do that fitness routine you promised me?"

I had arranged with Julia earlier that I would have a little impromptu keep fit session with her, just the two of us, one to one. Previously I had only had her as my teacher in a class of a dozen, so I was looking forward to seeing her alone. Of course, during our classes, she had smiled at me indulgently as she noticed the way I devoured every inch of her body with my eyes as she showed us the exercises. For floor exercises, when she had to lie down in front of us, I'm sure it was not my imagination that she found my eyes and held them as she raised and lowered the front of her body, showing off her cleavage. In another demonstration exercise for the class, where I had to pull her up from the floor, she let her breasts brush against my arms on purpose. Having had so much to drink, and having always been flirtatious with me, she took little encouragement to go upstairs with me.

We went into a different bedroom to the one where Angela lay in her wedding dress, with my cum inside her. After about five minutes of not very successful exercises, Julia and I lay on the floor together laughing. Then we heard Fiona calling again. That was a nuisance, I thought. Julia got up to go down to see what it was but I held on to her hand and dragged her over to the bed. Suddenly, Julia, who was married, seemed to sober up and started resisting quite strongly. If I had not had a contingency plan, she could have escaped my clutches then and there. But I had a Plan B. As Julia sat on the bed wrestling with me, I put all my strength into pulling down her tight leggings to expose the tops of her thighs and her frilly black panties. Then I reached under the bed and produced a needle which I had earlier planted there and plunged it into Julia's right thigh.

Julia squealed in pain as I grabbed hold of her shoulders and pushed her back on to the bed. As we struggled, I tore her crop top, exposing one of her breasts. I placed my mouth over her boob and kissed and bit it, licking her nipple. Julia moaned as I stroked her thighs. Then Fiona shouted out again and I decided I had to go down to stop her coming upstairs and upsetting my plans. I also had a gag hidden under the bed and I roughly tied this around Julia's mouth to stop her screaming. I don't know if it was the effect of the gag or whether what I had injected into her with the needle was now kicking in, but Julia suddenly stopped fighting back and lay peacefully on the bed.

Using the injection gave me the chance to go down and investigate what was going on with sexy little Fiona. My lust for her had been stimulated by the thrill of forcing myself on the other women. I found Fiona in the bathroom, leaning over the toilet. She was being sick and the position she was in gave me a great view of her ass. While Fiona was occupied, head hanging over the cistern, I took the opportunity to unzip her jeans from behind and pull them down over her ass and thighs, exposing her red knickers. Then I reached my arms around Fiona's front so that I could lift up the top of her teeshirt and bury my hands in her breasts. As I did so, I rubbed my aroused groin against Fiona's bottom. At this stage I was just wearing a teeshirt and nothing else, so Fiona must have experienced the shock of my erect penis rubbing against her ass.

Having finished being sick, Fiona turned around and tried to slap my face. She was so drunk that her aim was way off and instead she received a slap from me in her own face. Fiona objected as I kissed her on the lips, forcefully, and when I lifted her up off the ground and threw here over my shoulder. But then I wanted her to fight me. I carried her over to the sofa and threw here down roughly, removing my teeshirt as I did so. Now Fiona looked up in horror at my naked body.

I said: "I'm going to have you now, Fiona, I'm going to fuck you. You have no choice in the matter."

Fiona had stopped being sick and was lying on the sofa. Her jeans were now around her ankles and her top was ripped, exposing her breasts. I jumped on top of her, ripping the teeshirt to shreds and finally separating her from her jeans. It did not take long for me to also remove her red knickers and for me to start kissing and licking her pussy. Wrapping her legs around my neck, I was enjoying tasting Fiona's juices, particularly when I made her come. Then I climbed on top of her body, fully aroused and erect and thrust into her wet pussy. She moaned with pain and pleasure as I entered her. But this time I wanted something a bit different. While we worked together, I had always lusted after Fiona's sexy bottom.

I turned her over on her stomach and it was now at my mercy. I thrust in hard and deep and Fiona screamed. She pleaded with me to stop, that she had never had a man in her bottom before, it was too tight. I frankly could not care less because I was enjoying the sensation of being inside her ass so much. Very quickly, I came in Fiona's bottom and left her there, my cum dripping from her hole.

When I rejoined Julia upstairs, she was fast asleep. I removed her tight leggings and crop top and kissed every inch of her body, starting at the feet and moving up her legs and over her thighs. Having fucked both Fiona and Angela, even my staying power was getting strained so I stuck my cock in her mouth and rubbed it against her face and long hair. Finally, with the head of my cock caught between her lips, I noticed Julia's eyes flicker open. She was still under the influence of the injection and could not resist but it really turned me on to imagine that Julia was watching me but unable to move. My cock started to get harder in her mouth and I rubbed it against her nose and cheeks. Then I lay on the bed beside Julia, looked straight into her eyes and gave her a long, passionate kiss, really enjoying the taste of her mouth and lips. My cock was meanwhile getting harder and harder as it rubbed against her thigh. I entered Julia's pussy sideways and started thrusting deeper and deeper. Any fear that I might not be able to cum again had long gone. I was now rampantly fucking this sexy fuck doll who was helpless in my hands. She was at my mercy and I had none. All I had was a raging desire to come inside her. With one long final thrust, I exploded into Julia's gorgeous, tanned and toned body.

I climbed off the bed and took some more photos of Julia, my cum dripping from her pussy. Then I went downstairs to take more sexy photos of Fiona, taking the opportunity to kiss and bite her breasts and ass some more. By the time I rejoined Angela in the other bedroom, I found to my amazement that I was getting erect again. Looking at Angela in her wedding dress, I thought I could not waste the opportunity. I pulled up the dress over her head and waist, turned her over on her stomach and started to fuck her ass, my hands squeezing her breasts as I did so. It seemed to take me a long time to come, so I had a long time to enjoy Angela's body, imagining I was fucking a famous actress or model. At the last moment, I pulled my cock out of her ass and turned her over on her back, coming all over her face instead. It was a great feeling to come on Angela's pretty face.

Now I really was exhausted, but in a good way. Angela lay fucked and sleeping in one room, Julia in the other bedroom. Downstairs, Fiona was asleep on the sofa. I finally decided to retire to bed myself, sleeping alone in the master bedroom. Needless to say I dreamt I was fucking a whole room full of female celebrities, sports stars, TV presenters, models and actresses.

After a peaceful sleep, I woke up early the next morning and cleaned up the carnage and mess from the previous evening. I put a duvet over Fiona and dressed her in one of my girlfriend's white teeshirts, very similar to the one I had torn up. I cleaned up her pussy and put her red knickers back on her. I neatly folded her jeans over a chair. I removed Angela's wedding dress and neatly folded it back in the bag she had brought. I also hung up her sexy dress and dressed her in a simple nightie that belonged to my wife, restoring her black thong to cover her now carefully cleaned pussy. I put Julia's panties back on her, having cleaned her first, and also restored her crop top, before covering her with a duvet. Her black leggings were neatly placed on a hanger close to where I left her high heel shoes. I injected both Fiona and Angela as they slept, in the same way that I had done with the resisting Julia, but this time to remove all memories of what happened.

The next morning all three women woke tired but satisfied. None of them seemed to be able to remember the night before. I had given them a fictitious account of what happened and explained that they had all drunk far too much. Maybe if they had compared notes and realised that they all could not remember anything then they might have become suspicious. But I acted on the assumption that none of them would want the others to think they were so drunk they had amnesia now -- and I was right. My plan worked perfectly.

As Julia had to leave first, I left the others to enjoy much-needed cups of coffee and walked her to her car. As she opened the car door, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, putting a hand around her waist. She seemed to enjoy that and thanked me for a great evening, before driving away. No, thank you, Julia, thank you, I thought, feeling erect again.

I rejoined the other two and then it was Angela's turn to go. At the door, I kissed her on the lips. When she seemed surprised, I told her that she had called me handsome twice last night. She pretended she remembered and laughed, and I told her that I thought her wedding dress was wonderful. She looked a bit unsure, seemed to be having a flashback, but before she could say anything more I closed the door.

Poor sexy Fiona was the last to leave. She was at the door and about to go and seemed anxious to do so. She had a look on her face that made me think she maybe had remembered something. Unfortunately for her, kissing Angela and Julia on the lips had reminded me of my night of hot sex and I wanted more. She didn't see my knife until it was too late. I grabbed her from behind and pushed her back inside my home, slamming and locking the door behind us. Before she could recover I had pushed her down onto the floor. She started to scream but I quickly got a strong hand around her mouth to silence her and let her see the knife again.

12