A Forced Foursome on Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See this, you hot bitch. You are my property now. If you don't want me to use the knife, then be cool. Shut the fuck up and you may get out of this unhurt."

Fiona nodded her head submissively and tears rolled down her cheeks. I could tell she understood the situation. She was totally under my control and she knew it. She remembered our previous flirtations and obviously thought I was determined to have her. She did not realise of course that I had fucked her already. I removed my hand from her mouth, crawled on the floor beside her and kissed her on the lips, enjoying the taste of her and stroking her lovely curly red hair.

I said: "On your feet, bitch, and keep quiet, you hot slut." She was on her feet quickly and there was such a big difference in height between me at six feet two inches tall and her small body. But I like them small like Fiona, compact, easy to control and enjoy for a lustful older man like myself.

Fiona spoke softly, fearfully: "You aren't going to hurt me are you, Simon?"

I replied: "No, babe, not much. Just do as I say and please me and you will be okay. Now lead the way to my bedroom. I'll direct you."

Fiona did so, entering the room with the big double bed. She was the first woman I was going to fuck in here since my wife. Fiona walked in, head bowed, knowing there was no escape from my lust now.

I ordered Fiona to take off her top and tight jeans. She was soon naked apart from her panties. I took one of my wife's bras and used it to tie her hands behind her back. "Now, Fiona, lie on the bed," I ordered.

She was a good girl and did what she was told. Or so I thought. While I was distracted, taking off my clothes and leaving down the knife on a table, she made a frantic attempt to escape and run for the front door. She got half way down the stairs before I grabbed hold of her hair and slapped her hard across the face. I then let her tumble a few steps down the stairs, bruising her arms and thighs. Lifting her up, I threw her over my shoulder so that her breasts were touching my back and her head was near my ass. I held her firmly by the thighs.

"You've got a nice body, Fiona, and I want to take my time to enjoy it," I said. I threw her on the bed, the tears streaming down her face. I slapped her in the face and waved the knife in front of her eyes in a threatening motion.

I said: "Now, I want you to finish taking off my boxer shorts." Fiona's hands fumbled a bit but she did so, letting my huge erect cock spring up towards her face. "Now, put your face very close to the head of my cock, Fiona," I said. When she had done this, I grabbed hold of her head and forced her mouth over my cock, letting it slip inside her tongue and down into her throat. I made her suck my manhood, the knife held to her head as encouragement. My other hand was busy squeezing her lovely breasts. Finally, I could not hold myself in any longer, and I came, spurting my hot cum straight down her throat. I ordered her to drink it and she gulped it down obediently. She looked up into my eyes as she did so. I patted her on her head and stroked her hair, saying good girl, good girl, like she was my pet.

Rolling on top of her, I kissed her full on the lips, the cheeks, the nose, the ears, all over her face, licking her neck and squeezing her tits and fondling her lovely thighs. I also pulled her long hair and whispered to her that I had drugged and fucked all three of them last night.

I said to her: "I want to fuck you again, Fiona, I want to take you by force while you're wide awake."

Poor Fiona was forced on to her stomach on the bed and I let her feel that my cock was erect again and rubbing against the backs of her thighs. I spat on my fingers and stuck them in her ass and she squealed.

"I want to fuck your ass, Fiona," I said, slipping my cock into her bum hole. She was very tight and moaned and tried to resist, although her hands were tied, trying to use her legs against me to escape, but my cock was too far inside her bottom. Her ass was impaled on my cock and I was fucking her, thrusting harder and harder, deeper and deeper inside sexy Fiona's ass.

As I fucked her, I talked dirty in her ear: "Yeah, yeah, oh wow, take it deep, honey, take it real deep, you know you want it, you hot filthy slut, you sexy bitch, Fiona the fuck-hole, you know you want it."

I looked into her eyes and could see the desire she was trying to hide. She was beginning to enjoy it. As I got more and more turned on by her body, I could feel Fiona's body tense, I could feel how aroused she was by sticking my fingers in her dripping wet pussy. Yes, she was about to come. Tears rolled down her cheeks, she obviously felt humiliated and ashamed and was trying to stop her body reacting to my fucking. Her pussy gave her away.

I said: "Come on, sweet Fiona, come as I fuck your ass, come, come, come, you know you want to come, you bitch. When we worked in the same office I used to dream of throwing you over a desk, pulling off your skirt and fucking your ass."

At last poor Fiona gave up fighting, she gave into her own lust, knowing how much I wanted her. She had her orgasm, her body shuddering, as seven inches of my hard cock forced its way deep into her lovely ass. She was expecting me to have my orgasm now.

But instead, I pulled out of her ravaged bottom, slapping her face and spreading her legs as I did so. I kissed her all over once more and licked her pussy, enjoying the taste and smell of her, a 'Fiona getting fucked' smell, a deep, sweet odour of sexy submission to my lust. Grabbing hold of her waist, I kissed her on firmly on her now-yielding lips and then carefully slid my hard cock inside her wet pussy.

"I am going to have you now, Fiona," I said. I thrust harder and harder, deeper and deeper, inside my sweet little hot slut Fiona's fuckable young body.

She let slip her desire to me: "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"Oh, Fiona, oh foxy Fiona, I wanna come in you, I want to fill your belly with my cum" I shouted in my excitement with her conquered young body.

But suddenly Fiona had recovered her resistance: "No, no, please don't, please don't, I don't want your baby, at least use a condom, Simon. I don't want your baby!"

I said: "You have condoms, do you, you slut? Even though you got a boyfriend?"

Fiona nodded as I held her firmly by the thighs. There was no way I would let her escape me now.

I said: "Fiona, you can't remember now, but I drugged you, Angela and Julia last night and fucked you all. I wanted you all, and I took you all. I'm telling you the truth now. You are all in my power. I'm going to fuck you all again."

She looked at me with fear; she knew I was telling the truth and there was no hope.

I said: "Will you let me fuck you hard and kiss me on the lips afterwards and tell me you love me if I use your condom?"

Fiona nodded and told me where the box of condoms were, in her handbag. I sprang out of bed and slowly slipped one of her condoms on my huge and swelling member. I made her kiss and lick it. Then I told her to kiss me on the lips like I was her boyfriend, which she did, letting her tongue go inside my mouth. I enjoyed kissing Fiona like this for a good five minutes and forced her to say she loved me. I then asked if I could take photos of her too. She agreed. I took pictures of her naked and bound body as she sucked my cock. Then I thrust my cock back inside her, wearing the condom, and fucked her, harder and harder, really stretching that aroused pussy of hers.

I said: "I love you, Fiona, I want to take you against your will. You want it, don't you, hot bitch, you like it to be like rape?"

She nodded, tears in her eyes. Then I pulled my cock out of her. She did not notice at first that I also removed the condom.

"Now I will cum in you," I said.

She looked at me, not understanding at first. Then she felt my foreskin enter her pussy again, my uncovered girth finding its way inside her.

I said: "Now I am going to come in you, you slut. Fuck you, Fiona!"

Fiona, realising what was about to happen, tried to fight me, tried to struggle, but her hands were still tied and she still at my mercy. This woman was now my sex toy. Finally, I exploded all my cum deep inside her, shooting it up inside her wet pussy. When I had finished dropping my full load in her, I rolled off her body and kissed her on the lips one last time; she was sweating, panting and sated, filled with my cum and tied up in my bed.

It was Saturday and my girlfriend would not be back until Sunday night. Plenty of time between then and now to enjoy Fiona some more. I planned to have her again and again and again. And then I might text Julia and Angela, separately, to arrange some more dates with them, in hotels this time. I felt sure they would say yes. And if they tried to resist, well, I liked it better that way anyway.

THE END.

12