All Comments on 'A Forced Foursome on Friday Night'

by Simononline

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow a delusional rapist, what makes him think that they won’t get together and call the police? No condoms means lots of DNA evidence along with the site of the injection.sick fuck.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Tess (uk) Why so serious???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, appropriately marked non consent, really enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Difficult to find anything to like, but we were warned he thought himself a sociopathic narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Responding to Anon,

It just hit a nerve, aside from his ability come by the bucket load and having a minimal refractory period the rest of it was sinister and horribly realistic.

A lot of men just seem to have that ridiculous misguided sense of entitlement. Honestly I was hoping for a reluctance story but it was just another fantasy story about a rapist.

It’s quite well written so I’ll be looking out for other stories from this author but it’s probably best for me to avoid non con. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimononline@Simononline
An adventurer, traveller and writer. Professional man of comfortable means who enjoys eating, drinking and meeting sexy women of all ages.