A Forced Magic Sex

Story Info
Jakob can't defend against magic drunkards.
2.2k words
4.36
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jakob felt the energy flow from his chest he pushed it towards his fingertips and with his hand made the motion. As his incantation finished, he felt the energy leave his fingers and travel toward the orc. The all-familiar symbols encircled the monster's body. Jakob had successfully sealed off the orc's skill that threatened the rest of his party.

"Thanks Jakob, we got it from here," Silas called out. He readied his sword and started to run towards the orc. As he neared, he sidestepped an attack from the orc, the orc's speed slowed, and his dexterity hindered. The black symbols flashed any movement the orc made.

"Leave some exp for me too," Aiden shouted. He leapt behind the orc and plunged his lance into the orc's exposed back. The orc writhed and growled. As the orc tried to turn and attack Aiden, Jakob forced the symbols to activate, and the orc growled once more, the symbols restricting it, as it collapsed on its face. Aiden and Silas took the opening and landed some fully charged blows. Aiden landed the final blow activating his torrent strike skill. Water flowed around his lance and formed an icy point before it easily rended the orc's flesh.

The party gathered as much loot as they could, Silas claimed the orc's large club which Silas wanted to sell for some gold. Aiden claimed the orc's waistcloth and wore it himself, it granted some good defense and seemed to be blessed somehow. Finally, Jakob removed the orc's incisors, its pronounced teeth would help him control the bond skill he had used. Jakob placed them on his rod, the monster parts always helped control the magic the party needed to take down big monsters.

Having taken all, they could from the orc, Jakob and his party decided to find an inn for the night. Jakob was out of mana; the orc's large body needed more symbols than Jakob would have liked to spare. The sun was setting and without a strong spell the party could easily find themselves overwhelmed with monsters.

"This club is huge!" Silas exclaimed. The group had to walk to not leave him behind. Silas needed to drag the thick club in order to move it. "This will be worth way more than just an inn."

"Hey, if you spend it all on mead then we won't have enough for the next day." Aiden ridiculed. Silas had spent most of their money doing some not very heroic things in bars before. It had often cost them. Be it paying for failed bets or trying to smooth things over with the men in the bar. Jakob and Aiden agreed that they would take some of the profit of the club, so Silas did not lose it all in a bar. Silas did not agree but He never had to deal with himself when he had gotten drunk Jakob thought to himself.

As they neared town Jakob played with a symbol on his hand. The practice of magic, especially sealing magic was always handy, be it ensuring a deal was held fast to or to force something on somebody else, regardless of it was a good addition to the party. Jakob was glad he still had some symbols left to use; it gave him something to do with his hands.

The party found an inn and booked a room for the night. Jakob and Aiden decided to retire for the night, and without surprising his friends Silas took some money to spend at a bar next-door.

As the two sat in the three bedroom, Aiden noticed a rather concerning crack in his lance. Aiden promised to come back soon and left Jakob alone to himself. Jakob never talked much, he found he would rather do his work in actions and not promises. It never seemed to bother his friends which Jakob enjoyed.

With not much to say he found he could meditate rather easily. Meditation was practically useful as it allowed Jakob to recover more mana through his sleep. Jakob assumed the position on his bed and slowly let his thoughts fade.

How long it had been, Jakob did not know, but soon a loud banging and shouting was heard outside the door. Jakob stood to open it when the door was forced open. In the doorway stood a man with his leg still in the air. He stepped into the doorway and following him was another man who was dragging Silas.

"Fuck, what did Silas do this time," Jakob thought to himself. He swept his foot under the staff that stood propped up against the wall. Jakob reached out and caught his rod. Jakob spun the rod facing the intruders. "What do you want?" Jakob asked.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we don't need any of that. We've just come to take what's due." The man said. "My name's Jack and we just wanted to collect what we've won. Your friend over there lost bad. So, you're Ginna give us your belongings and then your body."

Jakob had heard enough. He could feel he only had a little bit of symbol age left. Whatever the limit Jakob just needed to take these bastards out. He decided elemental magic was the way to go, a binding spell would need more symbols than he had ready. He readied the ice spell forcing he symbols into the rod. The crystal at the tip shone and he started the incantation. The icicle shot spell was not lethal but if successful it could cause some decent damage.

As the sharpened ice sped towards its target, the unnamed man dropped Silas and jumped forward but in vain. The icicles struck the intruder, they did not pierce deep, but Jack doubled over. The other man put his fingers together and Jakob recognized the tension. This was a high-level attack. Jakob realized there was no way he was going to be able to dodge the huge wall of fire that shot towards him. Jakob used the last of his symbols and more, but he produced a stream of symbols which disarmed the assault.

"Shit, I am out of symbols entirely." Jakob panicked to himself. His opponent was capable of more attacks than that. Jack pulled each icicle out of his chest, each one landing on the ground with a tinker.

"You bastard! I'll make you pay." Jack yelled. He lunged at Jakob pushing his arms against the wall. Jakob's staff landed with a clatter. Jack's breath stunk with mead. Jakob started to panic. Suddenly Jack fell back releasing his grip on Jakob. Jakob looked to see Aiden with his lance.

Jack stood unsheathing his axe, Aiden's weapon already leaving him at a disadvantage. His trident could easily be beaten from his hands. That did not stop Aiden's effort. As Aiden swept Jack down, he prepared another tempest lance. As he readied himself his body suddenly recoiled. He doubled over straining to get up.

Before Jakob could do anything, Aiden was covered in symbols. The other man readied his aim and tightened his grip on Aiden. As Jakob ran to aid his friend Jack caught him and forced him to the ground, his hand pushing Jakob's face against the wood floor. A cool chill ran down Jakob as he felt a sting rise his back. His body held fast under symbols as well.

Jakob was unable to see but he heard Jack and his accomplice lift Silas and Aiden onto the beds behind himself. A chorus of moans rose as Jakob listened to his friends get fucked. Of course, Silas made a deal with another symbolist user. No matter what the man could just force Silas to do what he wanted. Jakob choked down his own screams as he struggled to find a way out. The symbols instead of floating around his skin instead seemed to force themselves into his skin. Just how skilled was this man.

As the moans increased in volume Jakob assumed they were releasing inside of his own friends. As he teared up, He heard movement on the bed and a hand on his back. A pair of hands gently removed his clothes and playfully stroked his back.

When naked he found himself being picked up. "You're in for the ride of your life bitch boy." Jack whispered into his ear. Jack forced Jakob onto his dick, the hard rod sliding in easily after being lubed up by cum. Jack felt the heat of Jack's dick fill him. The heat overpowered his senses. As Jack grunted and pushed Jakob slowly onto his dick, Jakob felt a hand in his mouth. The caster opened Jakob's mouth and slid his hot head inside his lips. Jakob was force fed a dick.

The musk coming off the caster's cock made Jakob horny, but he felt the symbols' sting as they forced him from growing. It had not been long, but Jack was bouncing Jakob up and down on his dick. The movement made the cock in his mouth go in and out as Jack groaned.

A hand steadied Jakob's head as the caster shoved the entirety of himself in Jakob. Jakob tried not to gag. The dick inside his ass started to quiver and it released a hot stream filing Jakob. Jakob sat on Jack's dick until the caster too used Jakob's mouth to cum.

Jakob hoped for a reprise but instead found himself forced onto a bed. The still hard dick wanted more. As Jack shoved in Jakob's mouth the caster made thrusts inside Jakob's bussy. They did not stop as Jakob screamed into the sheets. Cum shot on his back.

The duo did not stop.

* * * * *

Jakob woke up with a sore back. He found himself in an entirely new environment. The water splashed up the side of the boat and sprayed his face. His hands were shackled to the bench below him and as he looked around, he was surrounded by other men also chained. Some of them bruised. Others sleeping.

An armored individual strode in and ordered them to all start rowing. It took a few rows for Jakob to understand the flow. The mechanical movement ached his arms which he found were still warped in symbols. He looked around in hopes to see his friends. Silas was chained a few rows in front of himself and Aiden parallel. The day was hot and the bodies around him only made it worse. The slaves slept in their chains, still shackled to the bench.

The next day was the same rhythm, they were told to go at a slower pace, and it was at this peed that a hand peeked over the edge of the boat next to him. Jakob recoiled, the hand rose, and two arms reached and with a hammer struck the chain holding him and his row mates to the bench. The arms reached and grabbed Jakob pulling him into the drink. The figure held him above the water, but Jakob had little energy he could use to swim. The figure set him on the beach propped up against a tree.

As Jakob struggled to keep his eyes open. He reached his hand and started fingering himself. The ease it brought himself surprised Jakob. As he lay there, he found his friends being lugged onto the beach as well.

The figure invited the trio to come warm by his fire. The man was darker skinned and wore only a loincloth. He was covered in tattoos which seemed faded. As the trio sat by the fire, he introduced himself as Codon. Codon explained he lived in the forests by here and tries to save people sold to the slavers. Codon had set up a shelter for the party and they retired for the night with full bellies.

The trio came under heat and they started to fuck. The night went on with not one of the trios sleeping. Moans echoed through the woods.

In the morning Codon cooked some fish he had speared. Jakob sat by his side as Codon told Jakob about his past. Codon explained that he was a servant for the princess. He was found to be of strong stature and the princess bought him. He was cast under symbols and was used only as a toy in pursuit of an heir. He was used and abused. Finally, he took an opportunity and made his escape. He found himself wanting to get used again. Wanting to go back.

Codon explained that the symbols drove this drive inside him and that he had to fight it for months. The symbols faded and Codon was free.

"Don't think I did not hear you last night," codon said, "You guys are under the same curse as I was. That is why I rescued you all. I'm not going to force you to choose the path to recovery, but I'll be here if you want it." With that Codon started off into the woods leaving Jakob to himself.

Jakob explained to his friends what Codon had said. They did not seem as receptive. Regardless Jakob had made up his mind. He followed where Codon had left towards.