A Formative Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Her control deepens...
769 words
4.24
9.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at her house at 8:50am on Saturday. I had to cancel my day plans with my friends and lie to my parents but here I was... outside of her home, just like she had instructed me.

The night after I had gotten home from my last visit, I was furiously horny. On my drive home, I was already planning on which porn sites to visit to masturbate to over and over again, but as I pulled into my home, I got a text message that sent a chill down my spine.

"I see you arrived home safely. I forgot to tell you one more thing. No touching yourself. I will know."

I stared at my phone in disbelief. The text message had come from "Madam." She must have... added herself to my contacts and somehow started tracking me. Just as I was trying to figure out how she knew where I was, I got another text message.

"Oh... and if you uninstall my little app that tells me where you are, I will know."

I didn't know what to say in response so I didn't say anything and climbed out of my car to go to my home and went up to my room to replay the events of the day and understand what exactly I had gotten myself into. After about half an hour, my phone buzzed again.

"I am waiting for a confirmation of my instructions. You have 10 seconds to respond with 'Yes Madam' before I call your parents."

My eyes bulged as I fumbled with my phone to quickly type out 'Yes Madam' to her and hit send.

"Very good, boy. Your phone has read receipts enabled so I know when you read my messages. Keep that in mind. Each morning, I expect to see a greeting and each night before you go to bed, I expect a good evening from you."

I stared... what was going on.... then I remembered, she was waiting. I quickly replied "Yes Madam" and closed my phone. I took a few deep breaths and tried to recompose myself... I did not remember telling her my phone passcode but my memory was fuzzy from the time that she was asking questions and I was answering... Did I really tell her how to get into my phone?

I looked down at my pants and realized I was even harder than before and leaking like crazy. I had never gone more than 12 hours without masturbating... How was I going to make it three days?!

The three days crawled by. I dutifully said good morning and good night to her each evening. At first things were pretty tame. Then on the second day, she started asking me to take pictures of what I was eating. Then on the third day, she asked me to start taking pictures of what I was wearing and doing.

The by-product of all of this was... I could not stop thinking about her. She consumed every minute of my mind when I was not working. Even when I worked, she was always dancing at the edge of my mind. The worst part was that I was horny. More horny that I had ever been in my entire life. I was basically semi-hard all the time and that combined with the fact that I was constantly thinking about her... it made it so that she was strongly linked with my arousal.

I started scratching my skin and biting the insides of my cheeks to try and think of something else. I pinched my inner thighs and I dug my nails into my hands. All things that no one would notice but were my futile attempts to get my mind off of her.

Oddly... I started to miss her messages. If she didn't respond to my pictures and descriptions of what I was doing, I started to wonder if she was alright. More and more my mind seemed to be bent by her. When my phone buzzed, a thrill went down my spine.

Even though... she had threatened me, I found myself... enjoying this. It was exciting.. and thrilling... and new. I didn't understand myself but it was like... there was a deeper part of me that had always been there but was finally surfacing.

Was I always... was I meant to like this? To be treated like this...?

Finally Saturday morning arrived and I spent extra time in the shower trying to make myself presentable for her. As I walked up the steps at 8:55am, I wondered what the other side of that door would bring.