A Formative Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
I didn't want to... but it did not matter.
1.2k words
4.41
10.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for what felt like hours for my watch to read 8:59am and then I finally knocked.

I heard the same slow clicking of heels and I felt my heart racing. She opened the door and was wearing a white floral summer dress with her hair up in a bun. She smiled at me. This time the smile was genuine happiness at seeing me. I looked at her and blushed and simple said.

"Good morning Madam."

I realized in that moment that I knew... next to nothing about her. I did not even know her name. I knew her as Madam and she filled every corner of my mind. She nodded and stepped closer to me, invading my personal space. I startled and almost took a half-step back. She brought up her index finger to my eyes and then licked it sensually and reached down to my groin and ran it against the hardening outline of my cock.

She moved it slowly, pressing with featherlight pressure from the base up to the tip on the underside. She watched my eyes carefully as she did it.

I felt my knees buckle from her touch. Blood rushed to my groin and to my cheeks as I had trouble standing up-straight as she finished her one single stroke. I felt cum rushing up from my balls and then stopping as soon as she let go. She watched me as I shivered in front of her and goosebumps were visible on my neck and arms.

"Good... you obeyed. Had you not, I would have turned you away and you would have never heard from me again. Remember this."

She turned and walked into her house and motioned me to follow. I stepped in and closed the door. I noticed she did not lock it this time and I wondered what that meant. Did that mean that she knew I would not run away?

As I followed her into the kitchen, I saw more of her home. Everything was neatly organized. It was like... everything had a purpose.

"Since we have all day together, I thought you might be able to help me with a few things around the house. I have been meaning to do some garden work but the weather has been horridly hot."

This was not what I was expecting... Especially not after all the buildup and what happened the last time I was here. The look of disappointment was apparent on my face.

"What's the matter? Were you... expecting something different?"

I paused and thought to myself. What exactly was I expecting...? I had no idea... honestly. She was looking deep in my eyes as I responded.

"No... Madam... I guess I did not know what to expect."

She smiled cheerfully and clasped her hands together as she walked towards him with a big smile.

"Oh I am so glad you are honest... this will make everything so much easier. So let's get started... but before... we start..."

She looked at my clothes up and down.

"No no this will not do... your clothes will get too dirty and we would not want your parents to worry about what you were actually doing."

She tapped her foot as she looked at me and put her hands on shoulders.

"I know what we must do. You will need to change. I have the perfect thing for you to wear. Come with me upstairs."

She took my wrist and half dragged me up the stairs before I could say anything. In a spare bedroom that was painted with pastels, she pointed onto the bed and there was... a full outfit spread out. A large brimmed wicker hat, a smock, a yellow floral dress, white gloves that come up to the elbows, white stockings, a glossy satin white panties adorned with pink bows at the top, and black flats on the floor.

I backed away from the bed with a mix of horror and confusion. Behind me, she had closed the door and I heard a click as she locked it. I turned around and started stammering.

"M..madam... please... do not make me wear that... I am a guy... I can't... I can't wear this..."

She had a wicked grin. My wording implied that part of me had already accepted her will. I was too panicked to realize that she had planned all of this. I bolted. I was not proud of myself but I knew I was screwed... The only choice was to run away. I ran past her to the door and unlocked it and turned the knob. Oddly... the knob would not turn. She locked it from the inside... so it should unlock... I tried again and this time harder but the door would not budge.

I turned around and looked at her, realizing I was trapped. She held up her necklace which had two keys on it.

"My dear, where are you trying to go? Don't you realize that the door is locked from the inside by this key?"

I turned white. I could still resist... I could simply not put it on.

She walked towards me as I backed into the wall facing her. I thought she might hit me but instead... she brought her lips to my ear and nibbled as she stroked the side of my neck.

"I promise you... I promise you pleasure. So much pleasure beyond comprehension. I will let you cum to your heart's content.... But only if you obey me..."

I was half moaning and half groaning as I felt her manipulate me as I hardened immediately. She rubbed me sensually from the outside as she nibbled on my ear and swirled her tongue inside my earlobe. My knees buckled again and this time I started sliding down the wall. She brought up her knee to support me. I could not help but hump and grind against her thigh as she rubbed me. My breath quickened as I felt my climax approaching. I was finally going to cum and I was beyond excited. I started to yell when suddenly just as my cum was pooling inside of me. She suddenly removed her knee and her hand.

Instead she quickly pinned my wrists against the wall as I convulsed. I did not understand why she had roughly grabbed my wrists, until I unconsciously tried to reach down to desperately finish myself off. I groaned as I humped the air uselessly. She was much stronger than me... and she held me up as my body jerked hoping for release. She watched me with a vicious look mixed with joy at seeing my frustrations. After a minute or two, which felt like an eternity, I calmed down.... I could feel the cum stagnant inside of me, unable to be expressed.

"Now... the pleasure I promise you... will be so much greater than that. What will it be? You can leave and hope that I won't tell your parents and your friends about the pervert that you are... or you can put on these clothes and help me in the garden... and I will show you a new world of pleasure."

I was panting heavily still. My mind was swimming in adrenaline and endorphins and frustration. I wanted... to cum.... no... I needed to cum...

I hung my head in defeat again and nodded.