A Formative Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
Her dominance truly begins...
1.1k words
4.45
10.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was naked.... in front of a woman I barely knew. My hands had shook as I took off my boxers in front of her. She was fully clothed and wearing a deep smile as she examined my body.

I felt her eyes roving across my body. I covered my groin with one hand as she seemed to examine me. I had always been teased for having a frail and small body and I braced myself for the commentary. Her words surprised me.

"Mmmm yes.... I thought so. You will do perfectly."

I did not understand why she said that but I was glad at least it was not laughter or some other humiliating comment. I turned away from her and walked over to the bed and examined the items. It seemed natural to start with the panties. I trembled as I held them up. They were soft... softer than any fabric I had ever worn myself. I stepped into them and tried to pull them up, even my skin on my legs seemed to enjoy the whisper soft touches of the panties as I slowly slid them upwards.

When I got to my knees, I noticed a problem. With my boxers I could just slide them on no matter what position my legs were in but these panties felt small. I had to squeeze my knees together to get them past my knees.

As they crept upward, my inner thighs had goosebumps as they hugged the skin. I whimpered a soft and quiet moan. I pulled them up finally as high as they would go. In the last moments, two things happened at the same time. My cock was suddenly encased in a silk prison and second the fabric on my behind shockingly dived deep between my crack. I had... never felt anything like it before. It was like someone had firmly placed something against the most private parts of my body. Like someone was touching me...

The wave of sensations was too much and I fell forward against the bed. My arms had caught me mid-fall and my hands propped me up. I panted as my body flushed red and my cock hardened but could not escape out of the panties. They instead were trapped inside of them constricting how large my cock could get.

As I was trying to process the new feelings, I felt her come up from behind me and hug me. Her hands roaming around my soft hairless chest and creeping down towards my groin.

"Yes... that's it.... don't they just feel divine? Don't they feel... amazing?"

She whispered in my ear as she took one finger again and this time stroked the outline of my cock through the panties up and down.

"See... I just think it is so unfair that boys have to wear that ugly rough clothes. Panties are so much prettier and feel so much better.Wouldn't you agree...?"

I was going crazy... I could not think at all as she relentlessly lightly caressed my cock. I whimpered in response.

"Yessss.... that's right... I knew you would agree with me... See I just knew you would feel... so at home... with these on... Doesn't it just feel so right...?"

Her other hand retreated to my behind and started stroking my cheeks.

"You were meant to feel their softness.... their silkiness... their embrace.... You love it don't you.?"

Her right hand continued to gently trace the outline as her left hand started rubbing my crack up and down at the same pace. I started seeing stars and my vision blurred as my arousal grew and grew.

"You see... I have been waiting for you... searching for someone just like you... someone young and untainted.... so impressionable... so moldable... so innocent.... so cluelessly obedient...."

With each phrase she stroked up and at each pause she slowly stroked down. My mind was screaming in pleasure as my legs started shaking.

"I have trained and had many slaves... but they always ended up disappointing me.... so I decided that what I needed to do was start with someone who had no experience at all... no expectations.... no demands.... and shape them to love what I want...."

She never stopped as she whispered these things into my ear. My mind could not object... it could barely process the words really.... it felt like she was rewiring my brain.

"You will.... want what I want.... Say it with me now..."

My breath shuddered as I opened my mouth. Her pace was maddeningly slow but I knew I could not let go of the bed otherwise I would fall.

"Say it with me... 'I will want what you want...'"

She said it slowly and softly and seductively whispered it into my ear.

"I... will... want what... you want..."

She sped up her stroking for just a moment as I finished and my will broke down even more.

"Again..."

Her hands returned to that maddeningly slow pace. She leaned in a bit more and I could feel her breasts against my back.

"I... will want... what you... want..."

She quickened again and sent a pulse of pleasure. and then slowed again... this time she did not say anything... but my brain was already trained.... it was becoming a mantra.

"I will... want what you... want..."

Another pulse of pleasure. This time I did not wait as long to repeat it. Each time there was a pulse of pleasure but never enough to allow me to climax. I lost track of time as she continued to repeat her words of how she waited for someone like me into my ear as she had me repeat the mantra.

My cock was weeping precum continuously... like a small stream... she used the slickness to lubricate her fingers to make her touch even more maddening.

I never stopped repeating it... each time, the words felt like they were etching new pathways in my heart and my mind. Like the very fabric of my being was being rewoven.

She had me there was she bit my neck. I could not always follow her words as my brain was too clouded by the pleasure and the mantra.

"That's a good girl... you will be all mine soon... it's alright... dont fight it.... you will be perfect soon... I will free you and shape you... You have never felt... sexual pleasure before... your templates have not been written.... but don't worry... you would have found someone like me eventually in your life... you were always meant for this.... I knew the moment I saw you in that shoe store..."

The pain from her bite, I did not feel it at all... just the pleasure she had trapped me in. Somehow it mixed and made the pleasure stronger.

"See... I know your body better than you do... just give in to me... let me show you what you were meant for.... you will feel complete.... we will be so happy together..."

The whole time... I was murmuring the mantra:

"I...will want what... you want..."