A Fortnight In Paradise Ch. 05

Story Info
Jason and Jessica find a new friend and go skinny dipping.
3.6k words
4.57
4.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bahamas, Day Four - Tuesday

We both awoke suddenly to loud crashing coming from outside. An intense storm had moved in, with awesome displays of thunder and lightning, and buckets of rainfall coming down. Once we gained our senses, we both cuddled up on the couch and enjoyed watching mother nature at work. The storm lasted for about an hour, and once it had subsided, we showered and got dressed, this time Jessica wearing a black with white polka dots bikini, with khaki short pulled over the bottoms, and myself in board shorts and a light green polo shirt. We finished getting ready and headed to the coffee shop down the road.

We sat in the café, drinking our favorite brew, and discussed what we should do for the day. Jessica brought up the idea of snorkeling. I loved the idea, as I had never been before. We looked up a scuba shop on the phone, called a taxi, and headed out.

The scuba shop was right on the water with a dock extending into the ocean. There were three boats moored to the dock, and scuba gear stacked on the dock near the boats. Jessica and I went into the shop to speak to the owner about snorkeling gear.

"Welcome, friends. My name is Keira. What can I help you with today?" The young lady asked. She was a woman in her early to mid-20's, blond hair, with a couple tattoos on her shoulder, wrist and back. She stood about 5'2" tall and had a tight, fit body, clearly used to exercising. Wearing a solid light blue bikini and flip-flops, she approached us as we entered.

Jessica was the first to respond. "Hello! We are wanting to do some snorkeling, but don't know where to start."

"Well, you came to the right place. We have all the gear you need, we offer rentals, and also boat tours if you would like to see the places less explored."

"Oh wow, okay" Jessica said "Honey, what would you like to do?"

"Seclusion sounds pretty wonderful. How about you?"

"Sounds great." Jessica turned to the clerk, "Fit us up."

After 30 minutes or so of finding the right gear and planning the excursion, we paid for the trip and met Keira at the dock. She brought all the gear, along with a lunch and some camera gear, and placed it on one of the boats, assisted us on, and sped away into the ocean.

We took off from the docks, with Keira at the helm and Jessica and I sitting at the stern, cuddled up next to each other. Jessica placed her hand on my thigh, and slowly worked her way up to my crotch. I gave Jessica a surprised look, as Keira could turn around any second and catch us in the act. Jessica returned my look with a slight smile, obviously planning something. I am liking the new Jessica, braver than ever before.

She undid the strings of my board shorts, and slid her hand inside, grabbing my cock and stroking it up and down. The excitement of possibly getting caught excited me even more, causing loads of pre-cum to leak from the tip of my cock. I slid my hand up Jessica's thigh, sliding my hand into her shorts and under her bikini. She was very hot and moist already. We touched each other briefly, then pulled our hand away as Keira started to slow down the boat.

"Here we are!" Keira exclaimed. She had brought us to a tiny little island in the middle of nowhere. "This island has some amazing coral reefs just off the edge and a beautiful sandy beach lined with coconut and palm trees. "What would you lovers like to do first? I am your guide, and here to serve you."

This time, I spoke up first. "I would like to do some snorkeling for a bit. Then, maybe have some lunch and relax on the beach. What do you think, honey?"

"Sounds great!"

"Okay, then. Let's get you two suited up!" Keira began to move about the boat, dropped the anchor down, then grabbed the equipment and began to put the gear on us. "I brought a couple GoPro's if you two would like to film some of what you see. They have wrist mounts, so you can angle them any direction. I also have one that mounts to your snorkel mask. User's choice."

"Oh cool!" Jessica exclaimed, "That's a great idea. Can I get a wrist one? Jason, you should take the head-mounted one."

"Okay. Let's do it." I replied.

We finished getting the gear on, hopped off the boat, and started to swim around. We saw a load of beautiful sea creatures, including a smaller coral reef packed with fish. We even saw a huge sea turtle. The thing just cruised right next to us, swam around, and cruised on away.

While swimming around, Keira decided to jump in and join us. She signaled for us to follow her, so Jessica and I started swimming in her direction. We flowed Keira for a few minutes, and she led us into a small cave at the water's edge of the island, and we all three swam into it. The cave opened into a larger room, with beautiful blue-green water, smooth walls, and a hole in the ceiling that allowed sunlight to shine in. There was one section of rock that rose a little bit, with the water level deep enough to sit on the rock and allow the upper part of our bodies to emerge.

We all three swam over to the rock, hopped up, and sat down. We removed our snorkel masks and caught our breath.

"Wow. This is beautiful." Jessica stated. "How did you find this place?"

"I have been coming here for years. My dad showed me this place when I was young. And once I started working with him at the scuba shop, I started coming here even more. This place feels like heaven to me. I come here when I need to escape from reality and chill out."

"Oh, your dad owns the scuba shop?" Jessica asked.

"Been in the family for years. One day, when dad retires, I would like to take over. It's my home."

"That is wonderful."

Keira then turned the conversation to a direction neither Jessica nor I were expecting.

"Do either of you mind if I take off my bikini? I enjoy this place even more when I am free. Plus, I like not having tan lines."

Jessica suddenly had a devilish look in her eye, and replied, "Oh, no hon. Do whatever you would like. In fact, I think I'm going to take mine off too."

Both Jessica and Keira stood up and started stripping down. Jessica started with her top, and Keira removed her bikini bottoms, exposing herself to us. Keira was clean shaven minus a small, heart-shaped area just above her slit. They then switch to the opposite, with my girlfriend exposing her clean-shaven pussy and Jessica baring her small, perky tits.

"This is a dream come true," I thought to myself.

Keira jumped into the water head-first and resurfaced a few feet away. She leaned back and started to back-float, her eyes closed, her front exposed to us.

Jessica turned her attention away from the young hottie and towards me. She gave me a wink and told me to take off my shorts.

"I don't know, baby. You got me really turned on, and I'm not sure if it's right. How do we know she wants to see that?"

"If she didn't want to see it, she wouldn't have stripped down in front of you."

"I don't know, baby..."

Jessica then got up and dove into the water, emerging right next to Keira. Jessica then whispered something in Keira's ear, Keira nodded, and then swam towards me.

"Take off your shorts." Keira demanded.

"Are you sure?"

"Did I stutter?"

At that last remark, I stood up and slid my shorts down and off. I then jumped into the water, splashing both Keira and Jessica. They both were giggling when I emerged from the water, and they proceeded to move back onto the rock to have a seat. I swam around for a few minutes, realizing my cock had grown stiff and needed to be calmed down.

Jessica pulled in close to Keira, and Keira put her arm around Jessica's shoulders. She then put her free hand on Jessica's leg. Jessica then put her hand on Keira's leg, moving it up and down, then to her inner thigh. Both women looked at each other for a few seconds, moved their heads in close, and kissed each other. Keira then took lead, climbing on top of Jessica, pressing into her body. With their tits pressed together, Keira locked lips with Jessica again and the two of them began to make out.

In disbelief, I stayed back and watched the show. The two of them were kissing and feeling their bodies for several minutes, and eventually escalated to them sitting next to each other and rubbing the outside of their pussies. Then, out of nowhere, Keira stood up, grabbed her bikini, and jumped into the water.

"Come with me! Let's go over to the beach for some lunch!" Keira stated.

Jessica threw me my board shorts, grabbed her bikini, and jumped in, and we followed Keira out of the cave and back towards the boat. I grabbed the cooler from the boat, which was full of food and drinks, and Keira grabbed a very large beach towel. We brought our supplies to the shore, and Keira laid out the towel in the shade under some palm trees.

We were all still fully naked, exposing ourselves to the world, but the world was not responding back. There was no one within many miles of us, so we were completely relaxed. Completely free.

We sat in the shade, enjoying our picnic lunch, and after the food was consumed, Keira opened the cooler and fished out three beers. She passed one to Jessica, then me, and cracked hers open and took a big swig. Jessica and I followed suit, the beer being very refreshing in the tropical paradise.

After the beers were finished, Keira went over to our snorkeling gear, grabbed the GoPro and handed it off to me. "You are going to want this," she told me. "Trust me."

I looked over at Jessica, hoping to get a look of approval. My wish was granted. I hurriedly pressed the record button, hoping all of the settings were correct. I began to approach the two women, keeping both of them perfectly in frame.

Keira then resumed her activities from the cave, hopping back on top of Jessica and kissing her deeply. Jessica reciprocated, pressing back into Keira. Keira then slid down Jessica's body, kissing and licking, spending a few minutes on her nipples, then moving down her stomach and between her legs. Keira began licking Jessica's pussy with energy and hunger, even after our recent meal. She did a very good job, too, as Jessica was close to coming in minutes.

"Oh my god. That feels amazing. Keep going. Keep going." Jessica exclaimed.

Jessica started breathing very heavy, moving her hands to her tits, pressing her flesh into herself, grabbing a full handful, then sliding her fingers to her nipples, pinching and twisting them. This sent Jessica into bliss, her body convulsing under Keira's tongue. Jessica achieved orgasm for a couple minutes, then collapsed back into the beach towel, surrendering to the overwhelming pleasure.

"I think I have said this phrase more times in the last week then the rest of my life, but Jesus Christ!"

Keira sat up and smiled. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me- "

"I came over you" Jessica interrupted, a smile spreading across her face.

"I guess I just somehow read both of you and thought you would maybe be down for something like this."

"Well, you thought right. Lucky guess," Jessica remarked, "now is my turn."

Jessica proceeded to sit up and grab Keira's arm, pulling her down to the towel, then started kissing Keira's neck, moving down her body. Once she reached her heart-trimmed bush, Jessica turned around, tossed one leg over Keira, and lowered her pussy down onto Keira's face. Keira grew with excitement, lifting her head up to meet. The two women ate each other out for quite some time.

I hung back and watched the show, moving the camera around them, from Jessica's pussy being eaten out by Keira, to Keira's pussy being eaten out by Jessica. It was a full-blown lesbian party with the two of them, and I enjoyed every minute of it. This was one of the hottest things I have witnessed, possibly the hottest. I was so hard from watching this, I was dropping pre-cum all over the towel and sand.

After both women had several orgasms, they subsided from their work, Jessica rolling off of Keira and laying down on the towel. Both women covered in each other's pussy juices. Keira sat up and leaned in, placing a soft kiss on Jessica's lips. She then crashed back down on the towel, and the two of them drifted off, napping in beautiful seclusion, naked and free.

While they napped, I went for a swim. Although I was rock-hard and wanted to fuck them, I let them nap and worked off the built-up pressure with exercise. I swam in the ocean for around 45 minutes or so, and when I returned, both women were sitting up on the towel, drinking a beer, enjoying the sun and sand.

"Nice nap, you two?" I asked.

"Absolutely lovely," Jessica replied, "Nice swim?"

"Definitely. Nice workout and felt amazing."

Keira spoke up, "Well, technically, the tour has been over for an hour or so, but we can take our time heading back." No charge for the extended tour time."

Jessica grinned, the replied, "that's so kind of you."

"If you two want to take a minute or 20, be my guest. I'm going to start packing up."

Jessica and I started walking down the beach, hand in hand, until we reached the entrance to the cave we were in earlier. As we walked, we chatted about the day's events.

"Damn baby, that was so incredibly hot," I told Jessica. "I wanted to blow my load the whole time you two were going at it."

"That was awesome. Thank you, baby, for being okay with that. I mean, you didn't get any attention."

"That is quite alright with me. I now have video of the whole event, so I can attend to my needs whenever I need to."

"Well, how about I attend to your needs right now. Have you ever gotten off on a deserted tropical island?"

"As a matter of fact, no. But I have proof that you have." I said with a smile across my face. The thought of what I just witnessed woke up my cock again.

"Then let's change that, shall we?" Jessica said as she reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock.

Jessica stroked my cock up and down the shaft, then dropped to her knees and put the head into her mouth. She slid her tongue around in circles tracing around my head. This, combined with her hand movements, quickly brought me close to orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Jessica. That's it. Keep going. Don't stop.

Jessica pulled her mouth off my cock to say "Mmm Baby, yeah. Cum all over me." Once she finished speaking, her mouth went back to work.

Just before I came, Jessica pulled her mouth off my cock, letting my load shoot all over her face and tits. Jessica bathed in my cum, with stream after stream escaping my dick. Once I had finished cumming, Jessica licked her lips and smeared my cum into her tits, rubbing the sticky mess all over.

At that moment in time, I realized we were not alone. Keira had joined us, carrying a GoPro, recording the whole event.

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't cross any boundaries. I just knew you two were going to do something, and I thought you two would like the video."

"It's okay, Keira. Don't sweat it." I told her. Jessica didn't seem to mind either, so Keira smiled and gave both Jessica and I a hug.

"This has been a day to remember! Thank you both for choosing my scuba shop!"

"It has been our pleasure, as well as yours." I returned, in jest.

"I'm going to go for a quick swim," stated Jessica. "Wouldn't want to return to civilization with cum all over me, now would I?"

After Jessica enjoyed a "quick swim" we picked up all our gear, made sure to leave no trace behind, and returned to the boat, where we headed back to the main island. For the trip back, I sat in the captain's chair, with both Keira and Jessica on my lap. Once we pulled up to the dock, Jessica and I moved to the seats we were in at the start of the tour, and Keira docked the boat. We exited the boat and went into the Scuba office so Keira could copy the videos to a flash drive. She then handed the copy to us and asked if she could keep a copy of her and Jessica.

"Will this stay with you, no matter what? This will never end up on the internet?" Jessica asked.

"Of course. This is between us. No one else will ever see it. I just want to be able to remember this day with vivid detail. This will never go in the internet. I don't want a video with my face buried in a woman's snatch for all men to jerk off to." She then looked at me, smiled, and said "But you are okay. You can jerk off to it all you want."

Jessica then replied "Okay. This will be our secret."

"Thank you again for a most enjoyable day. We will never forget this." I told Keira. I meant that.

"Thank you for choosing us for your snorkeling needs! Enjoy the rest of your trip!" Keira responded. She gave Jessica and I a hug, and we stepped out of the shop, called a taxi, and went back to the hotel.

We arrived in the room, both rather famished from the day's activities, and decided to go out to dinner. Once we both showered and changed clothes, we headed back out for a nice dinner. We chose a place in downtown Nassau. It was a beautifully lit seafood restaurant, with a romantic ambiance. We were escorted to our booth by the hostess and were handed menus. Jessica chose to have a nice glass of wine, while I chose a smooth whiskey on the rocks. We ordered our food and sipped our drinks while the food was being prepared. Jessica started the conversation.

"What a day, huh."

"Yeah, what a day. Was it as fun for you as it was for me?"

"My oh my, yes. I have never sixty-nine'd another woman. I really enjoyed that."

"Glad to hear," I said, "I have never videotaped something like that. I guess there is a first time for everything."

Jessica leaned into the table, lowered her voice, and said, "I can't believe how much you came on that beach. I have never seen such a big load in my life."

"Well, based on the activities I had just witnessed, can you blame me?"

"Well, no. It just surprised me. You completely covered me. I think Keira was impressed. She was staring at your cock during the whole thing. The whole day, really."

"Really?" I said, "I didn't think she was into men. She spent all her time on you."

"Oh, she was. I think she just didn't want to press her luck and make an advance on you."

"Wow. Interesting. We are sharing a bunch of firsts on this trip, aren't we baby?"

"Yes, we are. And we still have a week here."

Once the food arrived, we ate our food like we haven't eaten all day, drank a few whiskeys and glasses of wine, and once we had our fill, we called a taxi and went back to the hotel. Once I changed into more comfortable clothes, I cracked open a beer and went out to the patio, taking a seat in the deck chair I was starting to grow accustomed to. A few minutes went by, and Jessica joined me outside, moving in and cuddling next to me, wearing nothing but a pair of red silk panties.

"I love the air here. The fact that I can go out onto the deck in only my panties is so liberating."

"I think the freedom we enjoyed on the island today, combined with the adventures over the last week, has awoken something in you. Keep it up. I love it," I replied, smiling.

"Something has changed in me. I feel free. I feel so loved by you. I feel so in love with you. You are accepting of me as I am. Not asking me to change. Letting me be me. I love you, baby. So much."

"I am so happy to hear you say that. We have been together for 5 amazing years. The best years of my life. I have never loved a woman as much as I love you. No one even comes close. You are the most beautiful, sexy, loving woman, and I am honored to call you mine."

We both sat in the chair, cuddled up together, until the cool night breeze gave us the shivers. We then went back inside, cuddled under the blankets, and escaped into dreamland.

Up next: Jason and Jessica charter a plane to a small island, go on a hike, and enjoy a beautiful secluded lake.